Usher's Stepson Kyle Declared Brain Dead (Damn)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,741 | Props total: 12170 12170
 GameTheory said:

n*gga, the kid is dead. I have a degree in undergraduate B.S. in neuroscience from a T-20 school and am going for an advanced degree (won't tell you).

There is no coming back from being BRAIN DEAD. its NOT the same as a coma.

Your god wasn't there when the kid got hit with a jet-ski, and he damn sure won't be there to help this kid.

If it wasn't for modern medicine, he wouldn't even be on life support.

His organs would have started decomposing and no donors could even salvage viable parts.

Its your ignorance that is astounding.

Keep your religious clap-trap to yourself.

Its one thing to feel sad about the situation, but your wishful thinking won't do any one, any good.

Empathy isn't what i'm against, its ignorance that I'm against.

You can be religious all day, but we're talking about medicine here. Something that science has proven and continues to refine. This isn't a joking matter. Its not taken lightly.

Don't speak on things you know NOTHING about.

Until you can tell me what an EEG does, go sit your a.ss down.
n*gga I could care less what kind of degree you got...I gotta degree he gotta degree she gotta degree everybody gotta degree in this bi*ch...it don't make you smarter than the next n*gga. Furthermore, Prayer works n*gga fu*k all this medicine talk you talking n*gga...you know how I know. 7 years ago My Mom's had surgery because of Colon Cancer, the surgery caused an infection....THE DOCTORS SAID THERE WAS NOTHING MORE THEY COULD DO AND SHE WOULDN'T MAKE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT...them n*ggas looked me dead in my eye and told me no medicine was gonna help her. She not only made it through the night but she fought that sh*t off for 4 years before it came back and claimed her life because it was Stage 5 at that point. If we/her had of listened to the Doc she never would have seen 1 son Graduate College, the other get Married and she never would have gotten a chance to meet her first Grandchild....but she did and I know why.

The Point I'm making is when the doctors were telling us that bullsh*t about her not making it through the night and it was nothing else they could do...My Uncle who happens to be a Pastor brought them Prayer Warriors out and PRAYER got her through when nothing else was Working. Now I'm not saying this lil dude is gonna be miraculously healed but who the fu*k are you to take peoples hope away spewing that medicine bullsh*t like you know everything cuz you don't----you know as much as that doctor who told me My Mom's was gonna die that night and for everybody to say their goodbye's
 5 years ago '04        #102
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1079 1079
 GameTheory said:
I'm not obligated to hold your hand and educate you on topics beyond your scope of understanding.
See you just got a little too big for your britches my ninja. Because if you want to do some mental gymnastics we can. First I want you to solve some differential equations for me. Then I want you to code a PLD for me. Then I want you to design an integrated circuit in Cadence and explain the science behind it.

See just because you don't know something has nothing to do with the fact that something is (as you say) "beyond your scope of understanding."

You went from making some decent points, to exposing yourself, to coming off as a mildly educated arrogant as*hole!
 5 years ago '07        #103
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277

n = 393
patient must be over 65
double-blind study

prayer lowered blood pressure

there's more studies on there too.
 5 years ago '07        #104
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
terrible sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #105
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 GameTheory said:
Oh ok...my n*gga

Why did she have surgery in the first place?

Sounds like she really ain't trust prayer too much...

Lets do a double-blind experiment.

Your mom COMPLETELY WITHOUT surgery and ONLY prayer.

Or

Your mom with ONLY surgery and no prayer.

Which one would have prolonged her life?

Which one would have told her she had cancer in the first place?

Which one would have allowed her to stave off cancer?

Doctors don't get it right all the time. Predictions on prognosis is made ONLY based on statistical models of what has happened in the past. Its almost the same thing meteorologists do.

Heres the real knock-out question... Why did your god allow your mom to get cancer?

Lets get this straight.

God was supposedly the one who put cancer off for a while? But couldn't completely beat it? How about asking god why he gave her cancer in the first place?

How is this dude only responsible for fixing the sh*t he fu*ks up in the first place? He breaks sh*t, but can only fix it? Then gets praise for fixing the sh*t he screwed up?

That n*gga god sounds weak as fu*k.

Like I said, religion is nothing more than a comfortable delusion.
n*gga you are so disrespectful and on everything....me and you face to face you'd need a surgeon to put your f*ggot a.ss back together for making a joke about my Mom's who resting in heaven right now.

Its n*ggas like you who think they the smartest n*gga in the room and because of it I can guarantee you had your lunch money snatched on a daily....BY GIRLS no less.

@ God taking my momma from me...no n*gga she ran to him, she did her job while she was here now its her turn to rest. She was a school teacher for 33 years...married for 35...raised 2 college educated boys and lived her life in a righteous way...she accomplished things people only dream of doing but I wouldn't expect you to understand that. I was raised differently than you bruh---raised not to question why bad sh*t or tragic things happen to people. If you do what you supposed to do while you here it don't matter how you die because "My God" will take care of you on the other side. I'm not a religious nut but I'm also smart enough to know its only so much that "Man" can do.

Bruh I hope you reach your goal in life whatever that is...if you studying to be a brain surgeon or workign with brains I hope you accomplish that sh*t....then I want it all taking from you on some Dr. Conrad Murry/MJ sh*t so you learn your fu*king lesson you arrogant narcissistic bi*ch. Word to God I'd lump yo sh*t up for basically joking bout my momma being dead.
 07-09-2012, 01:00 PM         #106
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats terrible
 5 years ago '08        #107
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,170 | Props total: 5249 5249
so horrible
 07-09-2012, 01:08 PM         #108
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
n*gga you are so disrespectful and on everything....me and you face to face you'd need a surgeon to put your f*ggot a.ss back together for making a joke about my Mom's who resting in heaven right now.

Its n*ggas like you who think they the smartest n*gga in the room and because of it I can guarantee you had your lunch money snatched on a daily....BY GIRLS no less.

@ God taking my momma from me...no n*gga she ran to him, she did her job while she was here now its her turn to rest. She was a school teacher for 33 years...married for 35...raised 2 college educated boys and lived her life in a righteous way...she accomplished things people only dream of doing but I wouldn't expect you to understand that. I was raised differently than you bruh---raised not to question why bad sh*t or tragic things happen to people. If you do what you supposed to do while you here it don't matter how you die because "My God" will take care of you on the other side. I'm not a religious nut but I'm also smart enough to know its only so much that "Man" can do.

Bruh I hope you reach your goal in life whatever that is...if you studying to be a brain surgeon or workign with brains I hope you accomplish that sh*t....then I want it all taking from you on some Dr. Conrad Murry/MJ sh*t so you learn your fu*king lesson you arrogant narcissistic bi*ch. Word to God I'd lump yo sh*t up for basically joking bout my momma being dead.
:hillwhoa:
 5 years ago '04        #109
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,374 | Props total: 6396 6396
well medicine isn't going to do that much more for usher's stepson either...

so we all lost
 5 years ago '08        #110
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 GameTheory said:

Looks like we found the problem!

I'm not joking about your other dying and frankly I don't know your mother.

Fact of the matter is, your prayers didn't do sh*t.

Your prayers didn't detect cancer or operate on her tumors, did they?

Your god wasn't there when your mother got cancer, was she?

You can take all those threats and shove them because you're skirting around this issue and masking it in "disrespect" or whatever emotional appeal you're trying to garner.

Where was your god when your mom got cancer?

Keep avoiding that question though...

God is apparently big enough to not even cure cancer and keep it from coming back, but temporarily "halt" it, YET god can't even prevent cancer?

Take god out of the picture. If this god of yours exists, its an incompetent a.sswipe who watches its creations contract diseases and disorders that it created.

You'r an idiot....you think I question God at night for taking my Mom's---I don't. You think I question why she got Cancer and the next man's mom's didn't---I don't. I'm not angry at God, Why? Cuz she in a better place right now...she don't have to deal with the riff raff like you on a daily People live and People die...that's the way it is...can't question that sh*t it'd make you go crazy. "Where was my God when my Mom's got Cancer" you ask? He was right there to give her 4 more years after the night the doc said "she won't make it through the night." You're dumb as sh*t...while you still reaching acting like my God didn't show up to keep her alive till she 200 you failed to read the part where I told you they said she wouldnt make it alive another day and she ended up living years my n*gga....cuz when Man and medicine wasn't working----Prayer was.

Im done with you dog...cuz I already wanna knock you into 2015...so imma chill out and let God take you out. I hope when its your turn, you go out opening the window to your whip and and a crazy a.ss ladyug is hellbent on getting in your mouth and choking you to death...fu*king f*g Praise God to that.

Lemme just add this cuz its what I originally came in here to do before I noticed the dummy trashing religion. Prayers going up for the lil man...if its his time its his time...I pray the family is able to get through as best as possible from this unfortunate accident.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 07-09-2012 at 01:38 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #111
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
Y'all need to chill man rip to Kyle man i read this and I was sad this is horrible news
 5 years ago '07        #112
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
 GameTheory said:
Funny. I do research and I'm applying to med school as we speak. Thats besides the issue.

Anyways, I love how much backtracking you do.

You claim how educated you are but didn't know the difference between being brain dead and a coma.

Just keep speaking on things you know NOTHING about.

I'm not obligated to hold your hand and educate you on topics beyond your scope of understanding.

If you don't like my tone, tough. Don't say factually inaccurate things.

Its always the people who get sh*t wrong that want to act like its other people's fault that they're being schooled.

Nah n*gga. YOU are your own problem.

Once again, if your religion is so great, where was your god?

You love to speak on behalf of it so much. Lets see what your god has to say on the matter.
A) what backtracking did I do? you really did not know how to state "your degree" correctly. Its called a B.S. in Neuroscience, not an "undergraduate in B.S. in Neuroscience " or whatever you said.

B) I know the difference between brain dead and coma, I think you have me confused with some other dude.

C) I have NO idea what you are talking about.

D) what did I say that was factually inaccurate? I'm beginning to doubt your credibility more and more; there is no way you received a Bachelor's Degree without passing some kind of critical thinking and grammar and composition courses. All you are doing in this thread is just mindless babbling.
 07-09-2012, 02:28 PM         #113
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did this topic really get 3+ more pages of some dumbass religious folk thinking a "miracle" can randomly fix being BRAIN DEAD?

5 years ago '07        #114
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
We all know Game Theory is an angry f*ggot with denial issues. Go seek some help lil n*gga.
 5 years ago '10        #115
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 90 90
 Mike Nitty said:

@ God taking my momma from me...no n*gga she ran to him, she did her job while she was here now its her turn to rest. S
Respect mane..
 5 years ago '11        #116
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,879 | Props total: 4473 4473
 GameTheory said:

Aight dude.

Next time you get into trouble, don't go to the ER, just sit your a.ss there and pray.

Lets see where that gets you.

Who needs band-aids when you got the bible?

fu*king idiot.

well damn
 5 years ago '09        #117
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
did this n*gga game theory just say, "why did your god give her cancer?"

anyway, what happened is probably the worst thing a parent could experience with their kid...
having to decide when to pull the plug
 5 years ago '10        #118
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$67,851 | Props total: 20808 20808
Man what in the fu*k happened in my thread?
 5 years ago '04        #119
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,434 | Props total: 5520 5520
my n*gga gametheory straight serving 8oz drinks of ether

but did they decide to pull the plug?
 5 years ago '08        #120
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17156 17156
 Bighempin of QM said:
I thought Usher was divorced and 2ndly this is a blood sacrifice! Illuminati!
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy