Usher's Stepson Kyle Declared Brain Dead (Damn)

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,893 | Props total: 4504 4504
Lake Lanier sounds like Camp Crystal Lake with all these deaths happening there.
 5 years ago '09        #82
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
damn man thats horrible; RIP to Kyle and condolences to the family
 5 years ago '07        #83
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
I was just out there in May
 5 years ago '05        #84
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,149 | Props total: 2717 2717
life is short man damn....im not saying RIP though he could come back or the media is BS'in about it and its just a serious head injury
 07-09-2012, 10:08 AM         #85
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBAL NY said:
i read this at work last night. that sucks man

you never know with sh*t like this though. people be coming out of comas and doing all kinds of stuff doctors say can't happen. i just hate when sh*t like this be happening to kids though, its fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '04        #86
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23553 23553
Damn that's sad, hope the family pulls through this
 5 years ago '04        #87
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1103 1103
 GameTheory said:
I don't care man.

I don't have time to kow-tow to people who dont know what the hell they're talking about.
Man I could care less why it happened or why God let it happen or however you want to phrase it. I also do know miracles happen. Now whether or not you want to believe its divine intervention or not they do happen. So as I said before if the kid comes out of it great. If not when the family decides to pull the plug then I'll say RIP to the kid.

You make some decent points but you fail to point out that things do happen that science nor man nor religion can quantify. Science calls them phenomenon or unsolved mysteries. Man calls them miracles. Religion calls them divine intervention or God doing his work.

So you can pull up all the research and dissertations and thesis you want but if a phenomenon happens, then what? You'll call it an anomaly and act like your science wasn't just exposed. Nothing is absolute until it's absolute.
 07-09-2012, 10:36 AM         #88
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tikyle2 said:
Man I could care less why it happened or why God let it happen or however you want to phrase it. I also do know miracles happen. Now whether or not you want to believe its divine intervention or not they do happen. So as I said before if the kid comes out of it great. If not when the family decides to pull the plug then I'll say RIP to the kid.

You make some decent points but you fail to point out that things do happen that science nor man nor religion can quantify. Science calls them phenomenon or unsolved mysteries. Man calls them miracles. Religion calls them divine intervention or God doing his work.

So you can pull up all the research and dissertations and thesis you want but if a phenomenon happens, then what? You'll call it an anomaly and act like your science wasn't just exposed. Nothing is absolute until it's absolute.

comes out of what? it's not a coma dipsh*t he's BRAIN DEAD. go talk to your ghosts and stfu cause you're clearly more fu*king retarded than this kid now is
 5 years ago '07        #89
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
 Jaymalls said:
Were y'all n*ggas raised by wild animals or some sh*t??? Did y'all fathers or uncles touch you??? Did your mother lock yall in closets or some sh*t??? Y'all n*ggas clearly are scorned by something that happen to yall n*ggas but don't take it out on others! :stopit:

humanity is lost my nicca...
 5 years ago '07        #90
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 GameTheory said:

n*gga, the kid is dead. I have a degree in undergraduate B.S. in neuroscience from a T-20 school and am going for an advanced degree (won't tell you).

There is no coming back from being BRAIN DEAD. its NOT the same as a coma.

Your god wasn't there when the kid got hit with a jet-ski, and he damn sure won't be there

If it wasn't for modern medicine, he wouldn't even be on life support.

His organs would have started decomposing and no donors could even salvage viable parts.

Its your ignorance that is astounding.
nicca can't even state his degree properly
 5 years ago '07        #91
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,785 | Props total: 2401 2401
he was on an inner tube and jet ski ran him over? WTF. dude needs to goto prison. that's as bad as a hit and run.
 5 years ago '07        #92
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
thats just sad
 5 years ago '04        #93
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 jhj26 said:
i could tell you never finished school
 5 years ago '04        #94
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
 GameTheory said:
n*gga, the kid is dead. I have a degree in undergraduate B.S. in neuroscience from a T-20 school and am going for an advanced degree (won't tell you).

There is no coming back from being BRAIN DEAD. its NOT the same as a coma.

Your god wasn't there when the kid got hit with a jet-ski, and he damn sure won't be there to help this kid.

If it wasn't for modern medicine, he wouldn't even be on life support.

His organs would have started decomposing and no donors could even salvage viable parts.

Its your ignorance that is astounding.

Keep your religious clap-trap to yourself.

Its one thing to feel sad about the situation, but your wishful thinking won't do any one, any good.

Empathy isn't what i'm against, its ignorance that I'm against.

You can be religious all day, but we're talking about medicine here. Something that science has proven and continues to refine. This isn't a joking matter. Its not taken lightly.

Don't speak on things you know NOTHING about.

Until you can tell me what an EEG does, go sit your a.ss down.
Dude do you want a cookie or a ribbon?

I admit I didn't know the difference between brain dead and coma. I'm not a neuroscientist as you claim to be. But just realize science isn't the end all be all. I'm an electrical engineer so I appreciate science and use it as much as anyone but I also know it does have it's limitations.

But this isn't even the thread for this discussion. This is a discussion for the Knowledge Section.
 5 years ago '07        #95
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 GameTheory said:
B.S. is a Bachelor of Science. I have a bachelor of science degree in Neuroscience.

Once again, until you can tell me anything about brain chemistry or its physiology, sit your a.ss down.

I'm not some scientifically illiterate n*gga you think you can hoe online and I won't call you out on your bullsh*t.

n*ggas in here think prayer is going to do more than the work of Neurosurgeons who spend 4 years in medical school, 7 years in residency, and 1-2 years in a fellowship.
I know what the fu*k a B.S. Degree is nicca (I have one too); I also know having a B.S. Degree doesn't make you an expert in the field of Neurology.

Now don't get me wrong, you are right, the kid is essentially dead; I just didn't like your attitude... I hope you don't become one of those doctors with a GOD complex and no bed-side manner.
 5 years ago '04        #96
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
 GameTheory said:
n*ggas in here think prayer is going to do more than the work of Neurosurgeons who spend 4 years in medical school, 7 years in residency, and 1-2 years in a fellowship.
See and I was going to let you slide until you made that statement. Blindly believing that science has all the answers is just as bad as blindly believing religion has all the answers. I'm no religious nut but I do believe that this world of ours didn't start from a blast or a singled celled organism. I'm just saying.

5 years ago '04        #97
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
I know what the fu*k a B.S. Degree is nicca (I have one too); I also know having a B.S. Degree doesn't make you an expert in the field of Neurology.

Now don't get me wrong, you are right, the kid is essentially dead; I just didn't like your attitude... I hope you don't become one of those doctors with a GOD complex and no bed-side manner.
GameTheory is going crazy. He don't realize having a degree aint sh*t. I got a BS, MS and ME but I don't act like I invented engineering or like I came up with the formulas and sh*t. But the lil ninja is getting an education and he's proud of it so all I got for him is .
 5 years ago '07        #98
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:
Dude do you want a cookie or a ribbon?

I admit I didn't know the difference between brain dead and coma. I'm not a neuroscientist as you claim to be. But just realize science isn't the end all be all. I'm an electrical engineer so I appreciate science and use it as much as anyone but I also know it does have it's limitations.

But this isn't even the thread for this discussion. This is a discussion for the Knowledge Section.
All because he has a B.S. Degree in Neuroscience, doesn't make him a scientist; it just means he made a C in enough of his classes to graduate. We all know you don't actually learn sh*t until you make it into medical school, some other medical program, or work in the medical field.

This nicca is the equivalent of someone with a B.A. in Psychology, creeping around forums and psychoanalyzing the public.
 5 years ago '10        #99
SteezDoesIt 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 19 19
dammit. Hate hearing stuff like this. Life's too short. We gotta be thankful for everything we got no matter how bad we think we got it.
 5 years ago '04        #100
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 jhj26 said:

why you backtracking?
you never said anything about him having a degree dont make him an expert
you clearly said he cant state his degree properly

jhj26 said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy