most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-08-2012, 12:51 PM         #121
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GunzNRazorz said:
am not sayin 40 didnt deserve it , i kno 40 jumps n*ggas n sh*t like that

am just sayin y are showin respect to game for doin it ?
post the footage of 40 Glocc being jumped....
 5 years ago '04        #122
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29679 29679
 r.burgundy said:
i cant understand for tha life of me why a 6'5 n*gga should get props for jumpin a n*gga who's 5'8 and by himself
lol now its a height thing? u know how much sh*t 40 talks...lol oh but its ok for him to fu*k with under 5'5 n*ggas? lol u kidding me right? u know how much sh*t he would talk about game, sayin he would rob him and when he sees him its on...he got wat he deserved...he grown so take it like a grown "man"
 5 years ago '06        #123
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 Sniggit said:
That sh*ts humiliating...

sh*ts gotta get worse...

Kicked in the a.ss, falling into bushes, smiling for the camera

I been thinking the same, I don't think this one going to slide somebody got to get touched.
 5 years ago '06        #124
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25880 25880
 r.burgundy said:
i cant understand for tha life of me why a 6'5 n*gga should get props for jumpin a n*gga who's 5'8 and by himself
For the same reason y'all give him props when he ran up in tyga plies and looked for Wayne with a bunch of n*ggas with him. You n*ggas base a situation on if you like the rapper or not same situations different rappers one gets praised and the other is a bi*ch. Not saying you specifically but that's what it is.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 07-08-2012 at 12:56 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #125
ironhead 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,941 | Props total: 5852 5852
I dont particularly gaf about either one of these clowns but for gettin jumped 40 looked to be in pretty good shape
 5 years ago '11        #126
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 beast mode said:
why are people trynna say "it wasn't one on one" f!ght a fair one blah blah blah. these dudes are in GANGS,they glorify GANG life.....that's predicated on being with your GANG and this is the street, what did 40 want somebody his same height and weight class to come f!ght??? it is what it is...street sh*t. it's not like 40 went to the plies video shoot alone. you're supposed to be BIG BAD 40. who gives a fu*k in they had burners pointed clown. the lifestyle you portray leads me to believe you wouldn't give a fu*k who's doing what.
stop actin like you a savage 40 glocc you not about that life.
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
n*ggas on here act like 40 aint never ran down on a n*gga wit like 20 people with him..cant have it both ways ..cant run up on a n*gga 20 deep ..then when a n*gga do it to you first thing u say is i got jumped and n*ggas had guns..thats the same sht u do tho.....taste of his own medicine..and this n*gga claim he always strapped..game shouldnt have even got that close to him
these here...

If that situation was anybody else, I would say different but Mr. Run Into Bushes bi*ch azz just gettin a doze of his own medicine. Filming f!ghts is sumthin bi*ches do but a camera needs to be out everytime 40 Glocc gets confronted cause he's an exception.

@ the pic screen shot..."look at 40 Glocc yall"...and him gettin beat while filmed at the same time.
 5 years ago '11        #127
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
"Where was the gun @ in the video ?!?!? Where was the 10 n*ggas ? Stop lying to these people pus*y... It was me & you & my iphone n*gga !!! " - THE GAME

n*ggas aint stupid, aint multiple n*ggas pulling out a gun in broaday, in an area full of rich white people.
 5 years ago '05        #128
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
40 Glocc falling in the bushes is jokes
 5 years ago '04        #129
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 KingP1n said:
"Where was the gun @ in the video ?!?!? Where was the 10 n*ggas ? Stop lying to these people pus*y... It was me & you & my iphone n*gga !!! " - THE GAME
ahhh lol got him
 5 years ago '06        #130
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
 Sniggit said:
That sh*ts humiliating...

sh*ts gotta get worse...

Kicked in the a.ss, falling into bushes, smiling for the camera

the only way it can get worse is if 40 glocc tries to sue this n*gga or press charges or get a restraining order or some sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #131
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
i want to see the video that 40 gloccs twitter followers saw

because apparently they are sure he was jumped by about 12 n*ggas and laughed it off like a G
 5 years ago '12        #132
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
RT @MONEYHOGG: @thegame Lmao how u marked @40GLOCC smooth out that n*gga looking like a str8 busta - Hoggs... his new name "BUSH-wick bill"

5 years ago '07        #133
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4840 4840
 youngmic said:
lol now its a height thing? u know how much sh*t 40 talks...lol oh but its ok for him to fu*k with under 5'5 n*ggas? lol u kidding me right? u know how much sh*t he would talk about game, sayin he would rob him and when he sees him its on...he got wat he deserved...he grown so take it like a grown "man"
where did i say its ok either way?last time i seen 40,i asked him to press kreashawn an vnasty.he said "no cause he likes them alil bit and it wouldnt really be fair".then i said u pressed plies for much less than what them hoes doin,he said "true,but plies just be frontin too hard" , then i said plies is a good dude tho,he said he realized that after talkin wit him.

i dont condone stupidity either way,but im only speakin for myself here.im sure plenty othas would fit your statement tho
 07-08-2012, 01:02 PM         #134
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
I been thinking the same, I don't think this one going to slide somebody got to get touched.
For real, any normal dude would go crazy with humiliation if they didnt seriously hurt somebody related

Let alone 40

Stupid Fresh said:
the only way it can get worse is if 40 glocc tries to sue this n*gga or press charges or get a restraining order or some sh*t
hahah, well we already got games sneak pics
 5 years ago '06        #135
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25880 25880
I might get to see the video unedited I'll let you n*ggas know in a few.
 5 years ago '11        #136
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,983 | Props total: 9994 9994
This n*gga lying his a.ss off on twitter

Game
 5 years ago '07        #137
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4840 4840
 Yung Dilla said:
For the same reason y'all give him props when he ran up in tyga plies and looked for Wayne with a bunch of n*ggas with him. You n*ggas base a situation on if you like the rapper or not same situations different rappers one gets praised and the other is a bi*ch. Not saying you specifically but that's what it is.
if it aint me specifically,then how u gonna address that to my comment lol.40 dont get no props for runnin up on tyga unless he did it for some reason we dont know about

i have neva heard a 40 glocc song in my life and i dont listen to game either.i kno 40 personally,but this just like maino beatin up lil cease.n*gga u dont get points for that
 07-08-2012, 01:06 PM         #138
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
I might get to see the video unedited I'll let you n*ggas know in a few.
nah man we good....
 5 years ago '04        #139
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
where did i say its ok either way?last time i seen 40,i asked him to press kreashawn an vnasty.he said "no cause he likes them alil bit and it wouldnt really be fair".then i said u pressed plies for much less than what them hoes doin,he said "true,but plies just be frontin too hard" , then i said plies is a good dude tho,he said he realized that after talkin wit him.
well ill def give u that...cuz that plies sh*t was pure stupidity....cryin about plies cant come to LA with out hollerin at n*ggas when bi*ch a.ss 40 is from colton
 5 years ago '11        #140
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Game better watch out Jimmy's in Jail .
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy