The game chasing and beating up 40 Glocc

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #241
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 ghost213 said:
Game got to be one of the "realest" rappers out there, as in he's down to get sh*t popping. He fu*ked up that other dude Rass Kass a coupple times, he went to confront 50 when he was in New York on Hot 97 when 50s police protection fired shots at them at Games boy got hit in the leg and 50 and his people were getting ready to run out the radio station. He beat up some guy trying to punk him at a basketball game. He's been arrested, he's pulled guns on people along with other incidents, you can say he DOWN, when sh*t goes down. Here he's roughing up 40 clocc LOL looks like he pulled out the iphone to give that n*gga a taste of his own medicine. 40 pus*y a.ss beefing with Game over some bullsh*t.

How many other rappers are moving like this? 50 is like a Nun compare to Game since he got in the Game.
Game is a bi*ch, 40 iz like 5'4 he like 6'3, 50 will beat the brakes off his a.ss. Oh and believe me game got it comin, n*ggaz jus dont take l'z like that and dont do nothin. It's real Cripz in L.A. that want that n*gga on sight!
 5 years ago '06        #242
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25677 25677
 KingP1n said:
Whos angry?
Nobody angry
You seem angry talking about another person childhood making a.ssumptions
Seems more like your reminising
Your're right I over exaggerated that response I'm sorry sir... (SRS)
 07-08-2012, 05:26 PM         #243
savagechico  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #244
space
space
 caliblacc said:
Game is a bi*ch, 40 iz like 5'4 he like 6'3, 50 will beat the brakes off his a.ss. Oh and believe me game got it comin, n*ggaz jus dont take l'z like that and dont do nothin. It's real Cripz in L.A. that want that n*gga on sight!
Oh so now its a height requirement to get our a.ss whooped?? I swear you n*ggas were sheltered growing up the fu*k kinda logic is. "I would beat your a.ss talking sh*t but I'm taller then you so Imma chill" gtfoh. Game got crips if its that serious game don't have a problem with crops but a problem with 40 if his set thinks its worth getting involved they will.
 5 years ago '04        #245
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
 caliblacc said:
lol at 40 being 5'4....dude is about 5'8 or some sh*t...u get on twitter and pop sh*t about damn near everyone then u gonna get dealt with...so leave that crips sh*t out the window...cuz game cool with hella crips...even when menace wooped on 40 , grape streets (blac owt) was even woopin on 40....lol got nuthin to do with 50...lol fu*k outta here with takin Ls, meance beat his a.ss and since then 40 takin pics in the bathroom of himself.....lol at the height excuse...
 5 years ago '07        #246
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #247
TYME 62 heat pts62
space
space
$19,607 | Props total: 24220 24220
lol wow....
 5 years ago '05        #248
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,077 | Props total: 977 977
 Don Kaliko said:
you talking about game's "people" that trying to stop it, saying "chuck let it go"

sooooo .. 40 says menace had "6 people" with him, but he still tried to wrestle menace (40 got beat up, but beside the point, 40 still tried, and bragged about it on twitter), yet game has "people" that's trying to stop it and 40 gets socked and runs into a bush?

ok,10 hood n*ggas are in front of your face and they cant wait to beat up ur fu*kin a.ss. What would u do?

1.stay there and getting beat to death by them
2.running like a bi*ch because they are too many and u know that u got no chance against them

a smart person would choose option 2
 07-08-2012, 05:42 PM         #249
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For those who want rappers to "live" out their raps...here u go
 5 years ago '06        #250
space
space
 Trakboy said:
ok,10 hood n*ggas are in front of your face and they cant wait to beat up ur fu*kin a.ss. What would u do?

1.stay there and getting beat to death by them
2.running like a bi*ch because they are too many and u know that u got no chance against them

a smart person would choose option 2
so riddle me this why when it happen to joe budden everyone said he was a bi*ch and now it's happening to 40 it was smart to do??
 5 years ago '05        #251
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,077 | Props total: 977 977
 Yung Dilla said:
so riddle me this why when it happen to joe budden everyone said he was a bi*ch and now it's happening to 40 it was smart to do??
i dont know the real story between raekwon and joe budden.

who beat joe? raekwon or his "dudes"

a real n*gga would go 1 on 1!!!
 5 years ago '06        #252
piru87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$531 | Props total: 1 1
 caliblacc said:
And Theres REAL Crips n LA dat want 40 on Sight
 07-08-2012, 06:00 PM         #253
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trakboy said:
i dont know the real story between raekwon and joe budden.

who beat joe? raekwon or his "dudes"

a real n*gga would go 1 on 1!!!
he got punched 1 time by 1 dude......
 07-08-2012, 06:04 PM         #254
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
FULL VIDEO COMING SOON
"I'm lettin the full video go on soon as @bwsmgdynasty gets to 20,000 followers !!! ‪#Legggo‬ RT RT RT " - CHECK THE WEBSITE LMAOOO FROM GAME TWITTER

follow that man...
 5 years ago '12        #255
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
I dont fucck wit any of these n*ggas musically or otherwise but to believe someone can whip your a.ss while holding a camera is just dumb even a nerd would f!ght back, i remember a year ago when Menace and his boys attacked 40 at a club he atleast fought back he took an L but no weapons was involved, my question to you Game groupies is this, WHY THE FUCCK DIDNT HE f!ght BACK? So you guys reali believe Game is so real that he can jus walk up to people alone and you would automatically be so scared to f!ght back because Game is the realest n*gga in the game?

I dont respect any man that jump a n*gga thats the bi*chest of moves, i know what its like to have guns in my face you handicapped you cant do sh*t and im not a gangsta jus wanna clear that, all im saying is Game wasnt alone, lets see how real he is when that beef involves his family... Anyone glorifying this sh*t is bi*chmade, fucck Game and 40 Glocc they both bi*ches
 5 years ago '04        #256
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:
I dont fucck wit any of these n*ggas musically or otherwise but to believe someone can whip your a.ss while holding a camera is just dumb even a nerd would f!ght back, i remember a year ago when Menace and his boys attacked 40 at a club he atleast fought back he took an L but no weapons was involved, my question to you Game groupies is this, WHY THE FUCCK DIDNT HE f!ght BACK? So you guys reali believe Game is so real that he can jus walk up to people alone and you would automatically be so scared to f!ght back because Game is the realest n*gga in the game?

I dont respect any man that jump a n*gga thats the bi*chest of moves, i know what its like to have guns in my face you handicapped you cant do sh*t and im not a gangsta jus wanna clear that, all im saying is Game wasnt alone, lets see how real he is when that beef involves his family... Anyone glorifying this sh*t is bi*chmade, fucck Game and 40 Glocc they both bi*ches
40 squared up on game...so no
 5 years ago '06        #257
space
space
 youngmic said:
40 squared up on game...so no
this lol n*ggas skip that 11-14 second mark in they heads lol
 5 years ago '06        #258
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 5 years ago '06        #259
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4638 4638
40 with the john salley tee
 5 years ago '04        #260
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
lol wat happened to 40s jewelry tho?

BEFORE

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

AFTER

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy