The game chasing and beating up 40 Glocc

most viewed right now
 64
Drake- I’m Upset
300 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-08-2012, 03:53 AM         #1
36358 pageviews
394 comments


hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The game chasing and beating up 40 Glocc
 

 

[video - click to view]


They say Karma is a bi-ch. 40 glocc been using cameras to bully n*ggaz like Plies and Wayne a few years ago basically for no reason.


Last edited by hollabizak; 07-08-2012 at 03:59 AM..

394 comments for "The game chasing and beating up 40 Glocc"

 6 years ago '11        #2
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$8,125 | Props total: 4249 4249
That it?
Footage wack.
I was expecting better footage, I thought they'd set it like when 40 glocc had the camera set up when he was f!ghting menace.
Maybe more footage will leak like the Menace f!ght.

40 seem kinda shook, when game was like "You wanna put a n*gga on the internet now huh?"
Lmaoo at the way home dropped into the bush beside the car.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #3
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$8,125 | Props total: 4249 4249
Guess they might have edited it, to not incrimiate themselves with guns out, Hip hop police gonna be on Games a.ss now, gonna get pulled over a lot for guns.
 6 years ago '11        #4
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2446 2446
I cant lie this is probably the "realist beef" hiphop has as of right now







50 get yah hoe maaaaaayne
 07-08-2012, 04:20 AM         #5
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kobane said:
I cant lie this is probably the "realist beef" hiphop has as of right now







50 get yah hoe maaaaaayne
 6 years ago '05        #6
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,629 | Props total: 924 924
oh sh*ttt
 6 years ago '05        #7
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,056 | Props total: 28902 28902
@ 40 Tried To Run and Fell In The Bushes By The Car.

40 A Hoe For This One. All That sh*t Talking and This n*gga Didn't Even Square Up Plus...How You Get Yo a.ss Whoop By Someone Recording It At The Same Damn Time.
 6 years ago '11        #8
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$8,125 | Props total: 4249 4249
I just realized what 40 Glocc said:
"Nah I just got jumped n*gga, we good?"
If this what he wanted, he should have just squashed it after that Menace sh*t...
 6 years ago '05        #9
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,629 | Props total: 924 924
Game got to be one of the "realest" rappers out there, as in he's down to get sh*t popping. He fu*ked up that other dude Rass Kass a coupple times, he went to confront 50 when he was in New York on Hot 97 when 50s police protection fired shots at them at Games boy got hit in the leg and 50 and his people were getting ready to run out the radio station. He beat up some guy trying to punk him at a basketball game. He's been arrested, he's pulled guns on people along with other incidents, you can say he DOWN, when sh*t goes down. Here he's roughing up 40 clocc LOL looks like he pulled out the iphone to give that n*gga a taste of his own medicine. 40 pus*y a.ss beefing with Game over some bullsh*t.

How many other rappers are moving like this? 50 is like a Nun compare to Game since he got in the Game.
 6 years ago '10        #10
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 246 246
 ghost213 said:
Game got to be one of the "realest" rappers out there, as in he's down to get sh*t popping. He fu*ked up that other dude Rass Kass a coupple times, he went to confront 50 when he was in New York on Hot 97 when 50s police protection fired shots at them at Games boy got hit in the leg and 50 and his people were getting ready to run out the radio station. He beat up some guy trying to punk him at a basketball game. He's been arrested, he's pulled guns on people along with other incidents, you can say he DOWN, when sh*t goes down. Here he's roughing up 40 clocc LOL looks like he pulled out the iphone to give that n*gga a taste of his own medicine. 40 pus*y a.ss beefing with Game over some bullsh*t.

How many other rappers are moving like this? 50 is like a Nun compare to Game since he got in the Game.
and he got laid out at the westfield. don't forget that.
 07-08-2012, 04:45 AM         #11
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ 40 Tried To Run and Fell In The Bushes By The Car.

40 A Hoe For This One. All That sh*t Talking and This n*gga Didn't Even Square Up Plus...How You Get Yo a.ss Whoop By Someone Recording It At The Same Damn Time.
for real .. real sh*t though!!
 6 years ago '05        #12
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,629 | Props total: 924 924
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ 40 Tried To Run and Fell In The Bushes By The Car.

40 A Hoe For This One. All That sh*t Talking and This n*gga Didn't Even Square Up Plus...How You Get Yo a.ss Whoop By Someone Recording It At The Same Damn Time.

 6 years ago '07        #13
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 hollabizak said:


They say Karma is a bi-ch. 40 glocc been using cameras to bully n*ggaz like Plies and Wayne a few years ago basically for no reason.
y that n*gga breathin like jason vorhees
 07-08-2012, 04:54 AM         #14
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaaaaoooooooo
 6 years ago '11        #15
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$8,125 | Props total: 4249 4249
 ghost213 said:
Game got to be one of the "realest" rappers out there, as in he's down to get sh*t popping. He fu*ked up that other dude Rass Kass a coupple times, he went to confront 50 when he was in New York on Hot 97 when 50s police protection fired shots at them at Games boy got hit in the leg and 50 and his people were getting ready to run out the radio station. He beat up some guy trying to punk him at a basketball game. He's been arrested, he's pulled guns on people along with other incidents, you can say he DOWN, when sh*t goes down. Here he's roughing up 40 clocc LOL looks like he pulled out the iphone to give that n*gga a taste of his own medicine. 40 pus*y a.ss beefing with Game over some bullsh*t.

How many other rappers are moving like this? 50 is like a Nun compare to Game since he got in the Game.

Thats a LIE.
Game said "Police Protection" to deform 50's Character.
Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) immediately after the Incident was on BWS FOrum and said it was NOT police...
He said originally it was security then said it wasn't but one of his n*ggas...Game ran with Police obviously, its a no brainer.
Proofs here:
1:30 PM EDIT: Game's brother Big Fase is posting on Game's Black Wall Street website, saying:

"them hoe a.ss n*ggaz security shot my lil homie. its all bad @the radio station."

[second post]
he got shot 3times.he is ok.
it wasnt 50cent security,it was 1 of his n*ggaz though.
im holdin 50cent responsible.


Also on blackwallstreet, someone posted a report that Sway gave on KMEL:

"Game came to the building with BWS and in the end one of BWS was shot 2 times but will be ok. Also said that 50 is going to diss eminem and dre and he wants nothing to do with interscope. MTV will have and interview but not all questions will be shown"


YOU REALLY THINK IF IT WAS POLICE GAME WOULD BE HERE?
SHOOTING AT POLICE CAN GET YOU A LONG SENTENCE OR GET k!llED.
DO THE MATH.
-------------
Glad we got that MYTH cleared up.
S/O to Game.
I'd rather take Big Fase's side of the Hot 97 Shooting, him and Game was cool then too and wasn't in the media slandering 50.
 6 years ago '05        #16
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,629 | Props total: 924 924
 KingP1n said:
Thats a LIE.
Game said "Police Protection" to deform 50's Character.
Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) immediately after the Incident was on BWS FOrum and said it was NOT police...
He said originally it was security then said it wasn't but one of his n*ggas...Game ran with Police obviously, its a no brainer.
Proofs here:

1:30 PM EDIT: Game's brother Big Fase is posting on Game's Black Wall Street website, saying:

"them hoe a.ss n*ggaz security shot my lil homie. its all bad @the radio station."

[second post]
he got shot 3times.he is ok.
it wasnt 50cent security,it was 1 of his n*ggaz though.
im holdin 50cent responsible.

Also on blackwallstreet, someone posted a report that Sway gave on KMEL:

"Game came to the building with BWS and in the end one of BWS was shot 2 times but will be ok. Also said that 50 is going to diss eminem and dre and he wants nothing to do with interscope. MTV will have and interview but not all questions will be shown"

Shooting Outside Hot 97 Tonight, After 50 Cent Interview Attacking Game

YOU REALLY THINK IF IT WAS POLICE GAME WOULD BE HERE?
SHOOTING AT POLICE CAN GET YOU A LONG SENTENCE OR GET k!llED.
DO THE MATH.

[video - click to view]


Bottom line Game is down for getting sh*t popping unlike half these rappers out there. He aint afraid to confront a n*gga like half the rappers out there
 07-08-2012, 05:06 AM         #17
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is a beast, n*gga deal out fades with one hand while filming his own viral videos with the other


RAP GAME JON JONES
 6 years ago '11        #18
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$8,125 | Props total: 4249 4249
 ghost213 said:


Bottom line Game is down for getting sh*t popping unlike half these rappers out there. He aint afraid to confront a n*gga like half the rappers out there
Of course Nu Jerzey gonna say Police...
He fu*king with Game.
Why would Fase not say Police?
Cuz he know it wasn't no Police

Yeah I'm not saying Game don't get it poppin...
But I'm saying who shot at Game was NOT police.
As Fase who was there said so, on some real n*gga sh*t, not lieing to make 50 look bad like Game was in the media.
Everybody got they goons.
 6 years ago '05        #19
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
this why i like game...

n*gga will say anybody name in a track...AND f!ght a n*gga too!
 6 years ago '08        #20
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 KingP1n said:
Of course Nu Jerzey gonna say Police...
He fu*king with Game.
Why would Fase not say Police?
Cuz he know it wasn't no Police

Yeah I'm not saying Game don't get it poppin...
But I'm saying who shot at Game was NOT police.
As Fase who was there said so, on some real n*gga sh*t, not lieing to make 50 look bad like Game was in the media.
Everybody got they goons.
You're making a big deal about nothin....police or not the n*gga went to the station to get busy..unlike some theses other rappers, like homie said..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Jaylen Brown just STEPPED to LEbron James :mjdamn:
20 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy