Game & G-Unit's 40 Glocc Clash In Los Angeles, "Wasn't No Fight, I Couldn't Swing Back W/ Guns On Me

most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
12111 pageviews
65 comments

SM 38216 heat pts38216
space
space
$128,093 | Props total: 68027 68027
Game & G-Unit's 40 Glocc Clash In Los Angeles, "Wasn't No f!ght, I Couldn't Swing Back W/ Guns On Me

West Coast rap rivals Game and 40 Glocc reportedly clashed late Saturday (July 7) night in Los Angeles and took to Twitter to go at each other's necks following their altercation.

Reports of their physical brawl surfaced online late Saturday evening.

After leaving a mansion party in Los Angeles, G-Unit affiliate 40 Glocc had guns pulled on him by Game's crew and got attacked. According to 40 Glocc, Game has around 12 people with him and had 4 guns pointed at him. 40 Glocc was alone when the attack happened. According to 40 Glocc's twitter, Game pulled a pistol on him. Apparently, Game's crew took video footage of the altercation, which may be posted soon. 40 Glocc posted a photo of himself smiling after the f!ght, showing damage to his eye and nose. 40 Glocc has a long history of beef with Game and his Black Wallstreet crew. In May of 2011, 40 Glocc was involved in a massive club brawl with Black Wallstreet member Menace. (24 Hour Hip Hop)

Game quickly hopped on Twitter to boast about what went down.

""A F*ck N*ggguh That's That Sh*t I Don't Like" bang bang "A Snitch N*ggguh That's That Sh*t I Don't Like"" (Game's Twitter)

40 Glocc provided a play-by-play of what allegedly took place.

"Stop jumpin a n*gga & not knockin a n*gga out! Give that head up! LoL"

"I just got jump, see wht happen when u passive wit weeniesz! Lol, The weenie recorded it, let see how he edit it"

"Lol! N*ggaz pulled burners on me to jump me! Lol. It don't get no p*ssier then that! ?#ZooLife?"

"Me after gettin jump by this pu*ssy @TheGame lol! Ya homie got me in the eye wit that lucky kick lol! http://lockerz.com/s/223195894"

"Wasn't no f!ght I couldn't swing bak wit guns on me RT @Bambinowest: That f!ght gone be the TLK of the Summer wit @40GLOCC & @THEGAME" (4

[pic - click to view]

Game & G-Unit's 40 Glocc Clash In Los Angeles, "Wasn't No f!ght, I Couldn't Swing Back W/ Guns On Me" | SOHH.COM

65 comments for "Game & G-Unit's 40 Glocc Clash In Los Angeles, "Wasn't No Fight, I Couldn't Swing Back W/ Guns On Me"

5 years ago '04        #2
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,430 | Props total: 29666 29666
lol at him bein gunit...homie is a wanna be....but anyways....the whole play by play thread...
 07-08-2012, 03:43 AM         #3
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
40 Glocc.

This lame crab a.ss f*g is 32 years old, hanging out with bum a.ss Mobb Deep.... thinking he still about to go breaking in to the mainstream.

Back to "blocc" for you n*gga!
 5 years ago '06        #4
SM 38216 heat pts38216 OP
space
space
$128,093 | Props total: 68027 68027
 endless lies said:
40 Glocc.

This lame crab a.ss f*g is 32 years old, hanging out with bum a.ss Mobb Deep.... thinking he still about to go mainstream.
 5 years ago '05        #5
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 SM said:

""A F*ck N*ggguh That's That Sh*t I Don't Like" bang bang "A Snitch N*ggguh That's That Sh*t I Don't Like"" (Game's Twitter)
sh*t, Game summed it up perfectly, Whats this 40 clocc guy snitching for? aint he supposed to be some street dude who himself is always running around with a camera LOL

Snitching a.ss n*gga, he even posted pics for the feds. Hip Hop Police coming for that a.ss
 5 years ago '10        #6
Kno 1 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
It did seem like 40 rushed to out the whole situation via twitter. Even mentioned dude havin' a pistol..for the world to see.. who does that?
 5 years ago '11        #7
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
Real talk 40 If you had a gun you should have pulled it out and popped off.
 07-08-2012, 06:09 AM         #8
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game bout to be on the first single for detox
 5 years ago '05        #9
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
he posted a picture of him beat up... he snitchin..

so what do you call the video that game released?... that aint snitchin?
 5 years ago '05        #10
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 Gm0ney85 said:
he posted a picture of him beat up... he snitchin..

so what do you call the video that game released?... that aint snitchin?
After 40 snitched the fu*k out the incident and then trying to twist sh*t, plus he's known for doing this sh*t himself.

Game releashed the video, recording and punking his a.ss at the same time, plain to see 40 didnt want none..... and its hard to put his spin on what happened with video proof.
 5 years ago '05        #11
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 ghost213 said:
After 40 snitched the fu*k out the incident and then trying to twist sh*t, plus he's known for doing this sh*t himself.

Game releashed the video, recording and punking his a.ss at the same time, plain to see 40 didnt want none..... and its hard to put his spin on what happened with video proof.
whether it happened after or not... you can't complain about a n*gga snitchin, then confirm the sh*t you was complaining about...

you and i both know.. even if 40 gloc aint say sh*t.. game loves this type of attention and would have posted the video anyway..
 07-08-2012, 06:38 AM         #12
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

AWWW man that's on the set homie
 07-08-2012, 06:47 AM         #13
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how u gonna call urself 40glocc and not be carrying?

i believe his story, but end of the day u know the deal in the streets and u know dude cud run up on u anytime, it's ur fault for gettin caught offgaurd, only way to save any reputation is to light up the game, u gotta wax him up real good,otherwise u'll always be known as the dude who got chased down by GAME
 5 years ago '05        #14
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 the synthesis said:

i believe his story, but end of the day u know the deal in the streets and u know dude cud run up on u anytime, it's ur fault for gettin caught offgaurd
do it how n*ggas do it in the bay...

be strapped AND go out at least 15 personnel deep EVERY-TIME.... n*ggas aint going to no party unless EVERYBODY going...
 07-08-2012, 06:53 AM         #15
DopeManDan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think 12 people jumping 1 guy on his own is very cool actually quite sad only pus*ys do sh*t like that
 07-08-2012, 06:58 AM         #16
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DopeManDan said:
I dont think 12 people jumping 1 guy on his own is very cool actually quite sad only pus*ys do sh*t like that
naw thats how the world works, this aint no boxing event, the streets have no rules.

40gloc got caught out, if the roles were reversed he'd have done the exact same sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #17
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 the synthesis said:

i believe his story, but end of the day u know the deal in the streets and u know dude cud run up on u anytime, it's ur fault for gettin caught offgaurd, only way to save any reputation is to light up the game, u gotta wax him up real good,otherwise u'll always be known as the dude who got chased down by GAME
He said he was strapped, thats why he didn't f!ght back.
 5 years ago '09        #18
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
i can believe it

you see the video you hear mad people there......i wouldnt be surprised if some had guns out but i feel sorry for The Game

you dont think 40 or one of his boys isnt gonna eventually catch him slipping and someone, probably The Game is gonna get his change of heart a.ss blown all over the concrete
 07-08-2012, 09:30 AM         #19
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
i can believe it

you see the video you hear mad people there......i wouldnt be surprised if some had guns out but i feel sorry for The Game

you dont think 40 or one of his boys isnt gonna eventually catch him slipping and someone, probably The Game is gonna get his change of heart a.ss blown all over the concrete
sorry, but it's not going to happen...Game always got real n*ggaz with him
 07-08-2012, 09:35 AM         #20
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope this sh*t is just entertainment, because that's what it is to me. k!ll each other motherfu*kers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy