The Dark Knight Rises SPOILERS discussion thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Arson said:
I found it a.little.out of character for Bruce to fall for Miranda so fast.

Wasnt really 'fast' though. It was alluded to that she had been pursuing him for a long while...which is why they were hitting him with the 'and shes very lovely..' or whatever
 5 years ago '07        #162
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 HoodGraduate said:

That Bayne sh*t pissed me off. I mean they explained it well and it made sense, but that doesn't mean I gotta like it. He was not only the brawn, but he was the brains as well. fu*ked up that in the end they pushed him to the side for some scrawny bi*ch that did nothing the whole movie. Everything would have been fine without that forced plot twist.

Movie is a classic though.
Watch it a second time and it will make more sense. She was behind a lot of sh*t now that you know to pay attention to her.
 5 years ago '12        #163
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
 whowantit said:
"You have merely adopted the darkness, whereas I, I was born into it....The shadows betray you because they belong to me."

Bane why u had to do em like that
 5 years ago '07        #164
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69964 69964
movie iz real
 5 years ago '04        #165
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Apparently I'm the only one who dislikes the Robin aspect of it or the way Bane died. It's like this dude was badass #1 for 95% of the movie, then Catwoman comes out of nowhere and shoots him and he dies. Man fu*k that. Batman was supposed to finally take this dude out. It seem like Nolan & Bane were both in like fu*k it mode & just wanted to end the franchise quickly as possible. Maybe my expectations were just too damn high. It was good but I expected it to be great. Or at least on par with
TDK.

And how the hell is Blake gonna be Batman without League of Shadows training. They couldve played it off better and say he was really Jean-Paul Valley/Azrael & have Fox make him a machine powered suit or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #166
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Bane was great and just listening to him speak like a badass was cool

Catwoman was a backstabbing hoe that got Batman's back broken. then she came back and saved his life

finding out the detective was Robin at the end was great. Bruce Wayne leaving his directions to the Bat cave and his gear was awesome. fixing the Bat signal so that they can call onto the new Batman was cool

Bruce programming the Bat to autopilot and faking his own death so he could run off with Selina Kyle was gangster

i loved the part at the beginning when the older cop says to the younger one "you're in for a show tonight" when Batman zips past them on his bike when they're chasing the guys on the dirt bikes and then Batman rides

all around amazing fu*king movie
 07-21-2012, 12:50 AM         #167
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Apparently I'm the only one who dislikes the Robin aspect of it or the way Bane died. It's like this dude was badass #1 for 95% of the movie, then Catwoman comes out of nowhere and shoots him and he dies. Man fu*k that. Batman was supposed to finally take this dude out. It seem like Nolan & Bane were both in like fu*k it mode & just wanted to end the franchise quickly as possible. Maybe my expectations were just too damn high. It was good but I expected it to be great. Or at least on par with
TDK.

And how the hell is Blake gonna be Batman without League of Shadows training. They couldve played it off better and say he was really Jean-Paul Valley/Azrael & have Fox make him a machine powered suit or some sh*t.
Translation: movie is sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #168
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
And Bane needed to be more prominent IMO, although with the way they trivialized him at the end you can see why he wasn't. They turned that n*gga from Stringer Bell to Bodie. SMH. Still a brilliant movie.
 5 years ago '04        #169
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
Translation: movie is sh*t.
I'm a Batman Stan so I can't say that. It wasn't really sh*t. It just wasn't as great as I wanted it to be. They didn't have those WOW/WTF! moments like TDK had.
 5 years ago '12        #170
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Jruk2345 said:
amazing when bane broke batman's back i was like
that was awesome they included that.

iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
I'm a Batman Stan so I can't say that. It wasn't really sh*t. It just wasn't as great as I wanted it to be. They didn't have those WOW/WTF! moments like TDK had.
nothing will top batman going at joker in the street and joker just standing there saying "HIT ME". that scene
 07-21-2012, 01:33 AM         #171
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBAL NY said:
that was awesome they included that.

nothing will top batman going at joker in the street and joker just standing there saying "HIT ME". that scene
You could tell there was no inspiration in this movie at all. In TDK there was a lot intelligently thought out, this one not even close.
 5 years ago '09        #172
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
movie was crazy! i liked it. felt so rushed, time in that movie flew past quick, weeks pasted in minutes...

did anyone else catch bruce wayne kicking down that rope after he climbed out of the pit? wonder if everyone else got out?

i think the movie was left to interpretation! its nolan, so you gotta ask yourself, what if bruce did die, and alfred was just imagining bruce wayne sitting there... meaning bruce giving the location of the batcave to john blake to carry on the batman legacy?

Last edited by minnesota763; 07-21-2012 at 01:46 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #173
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
doesn't matter

Last edited by dom; 07-21-2012 at 01:56 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #174
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 minnesota763 said:
movie was crazy! i liked it. felt so rushed, time in that movie flew past quick, weeks pasted in minutes...

did anyone else catch bruce wayne kicking down that rope after he climbed out of the pit? wonder if everyone else got out?

i think the movie was left to interpretation! its nolan, so you gotta ask yourself, what if bruce did die, and alfred was just imagining bruce wayne sitting there... meaning bruce giving the location of the batcave to john blake to carry on the batman legacy?
He didn't die. That was the point of the auto-pilot being fixed scene. And why would Alfred imagine Bruce with Catwoman at the end? Alfred's never seen them both in a romantic/relationship sense together. If he was dead and was imagining, I'd think he'd imagine him with Rachel (since they both would have been dead) or someone else that Alfred has visually seen Bruce with romantically.
 5 years ago '07        #175
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i got one question... wtf was up with bane taking blood from the doc on the plane?! i dont know what the fu*k he was doing there
It was a blood transfusion, to make them think Pavel was dead in the wreckage.
 5 years ago '09        #176
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i got one question... wtf was up with bane taking blood from the doc on the plane?! i dont know what the fu*k he was doing there

also, they should've postponed the autopilot til after Alfred saw bruce... that gave away the secret
so they think the doc died in the plane crash

whowantit said:
He didn't die. That was the point of the auto-pilot being fixed scene. And why would Alfred imagine Bruce with Catwoman at the end? Alfred's never seen them both in a romantic/relationship sense together. If he was dead and was imagining, I'd think he'd imagine him with Rachel (since they both would have been dead) or someone else that Alfred has visually seen Bruce with romantically.
bruce wayne searched up selina kyle while alfred was with him. he saw bruce was interested in her? the auto-pilot wasn't really completely fixed was it? jog my memory, i need to catch this movie again sometime this week. but didn't batman say it had to be him to drive the bat because auto-pilot wasn't ready? blast radius was 6 miles, your telling me he drove, jumped off, the auto pilot drove 6 miles and exploded?
 5 years ago '09        #177
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,909 | Props total: 14028 14028
He only said there was no auto pilot because he wanted people to think he was dead. Fox found out the auto pilot was fixed 6 months prior by Bruce.
 5 years ago '04        #178
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,425 | Props total: 5214 5214
i thought the movie was awesome and don't care about the flaws or the sh*t that may have been dumb. it was a great 2 hours and 45 mins for me
 5 years ago '07        #179
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 minnesota763 said:
so they think the doc died in the plane crash

bruce wayne searched up selina kyle while alfred was with him. he saw bruce was interested in her? the auto-pilot wasn't really completely fixed was it? jog my memory, i need to catch this movie again sometime this week. but didn't batman say it had to be him to drive the bat because auto-pilot wasn't ready? blast radius was 6 miles, your telling me he drove, jumped off, the auto pilot drove 6 miles and exploded?
They said Bruce Wayne fixed it months before, and even on the roof top scene.
 5 years ago '05        #180
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Maroon_Tiger said:

also, they should've postponed the autopilot til after Alfred saw bruce... that gave away the secret
They staged the death of the doctor. Remember, they think that dr. pavlov or whatever his name is died in the plane crash. When Bane makes the announcement at the game, the intel dudes were shocked it was the real Dr. since they thought him dead from the plane crash

and to cats mad that bane got taken out by catwoman....You do realize that firepower was enough to open a fu*king escape route by blowing through the barricade they built. Im pretty sure getting shot from a few feet away would k!ll anyone
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago