Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14042 14042
 luckluck said:
I hated how they trivialized Bane at the end. He was a genius, sociopath, physically superior, mastermind for the first 95% of the movie and then all of a sudden they turn him into some lovestruck henchman? Wasn't feeling that. But the majority of the movie was great. But how the fu*k did Wayne survive a nuclear explosion?
I didn't like that either. Bane actually dropped a tear. Threw me off quite a bit. Bruce probably got out of the bat before it even got out over the water.
 5 years ago '09        #122
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2584 2584
 luckluck said:
I hated how they trivialized Bane at the end. He was a genius, sociopath, physically superior, mastermind for the first 95% of the movie and then all of a sudden they turn him into some lovestruck henchman? Wasn't feeling that. But the majority of the movie was great. But how the fu*k did Wayne survive a nuclear explosion?
I had a problem with that as well... He was a true G, had the most villain swag and idgaf swag but the downfall in his character happened so fast, dam.
 5 years ago '04        #123
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,054 | Props total: 33859 33859
 luckluck said:
 circleofpurple said:
I didn't like that either. Bane actually dropped a tear. Threw me off quite a bit. Bruce probably got out of the bat before it even got out over the water.
 29 26 said:
I had a problem with that as well... He was a true G, had the most villain swag and idgaf swag but the downfall in his character happened so fast, dam.
I have to disagree with you guys on that one.

Bane's motivation was to resurrect The League of Shadows.
Talia's motivation was to get vengance for her father.

Talia wouldn't have ever made it out of the pit if it wasn't for Bane holding back all the other prisoners chasing after her.

Bane wouldn't have ever made it out without Talia getting Ra's Al Ghul to get the mercenaries down the pit and rescue Bane.

They had a mutual connection in their causes.

And they were never lovers. Talia's last words to Bane were "Goodbye my friend", not "my love" or some sh*t like that.

And the tear coming out of Bane's eye was great. It humanized him in a way after all of his brutish and animalistic actions. That combinded with what he was doing to give Gotham back to the people kinda made you understand his point, the same exact way The Joker did in TDK.

Last edited by !!!; 07-20-2012 at 07:07 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #124
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 2830 2830
Random thoughts after getting bk:

Yeah I guess that bat was on auto pilot, i was scratching my head coz i was like really dude, he survived the bomb, the ending was ehhhh to me, I didn't hate it I just thought it was very safe, plot holes everywhere like people have said

And I anticipated that ending when Alfred visioned it at the beginning it was predictable

When his back was broken and it took like 2 month to fix?
The first guy that fell climbing the tunnel died off the fall alone, yet batman (just recoverd from a broke. Back) fell twice not giving a fuuuuck

The police trapped like but robin dropping his dude messages In the sewer, food, dirt,lack of hair growth and physique, just open the sewer and them out!?

Bruce getting bk to Gotham ??11??

How did his leg get fu*ked up?

I didn't like "the bat" it was too fantasy for me and the first 2 films kept believable, this one is Like they didn't give a fu*k,

I thought the robin reveal was done corny

But I did like Jgl as Blake

Jgl guessing Bruce was bats and gordon still didn't have a clue

The f!ght between the police and the "rebels" was far too short for me

I found banes voice humouress and I expected some witty punchlines but ehh

I'd rather see batman give his life for Gotham considering his loyalty and how much he sacrificed
I'd wish bane and talias death were more impacting

Bane vs bat first time was incredible

Scarecrow was amazing

Catwomans a.ssss

Rahs al ghul could have played a larger role I understand he was a hallucination but fu*k it he made batman begins

At this point batman begins stands as my favourite, this is my least, time will tell tho

Last edited by damien1928; 07-20-2012 at 07:24 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #125
space
space
His leg got fu*ked up from all the years of abusing his body and that gunshot he took from dent?
 07-20-2012, 07:26 PM         #126
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
havent read anything in this thread but this movie was mediocre, i hope im not the only one that feels this way
 5 years ago '09        #127
space
space
 Yelsgnik said:
havent read anything in this thread but this movie was mediocre, i hope im not the only one that feels this way
You're not.
 5 years ago '04        #128
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
His leg got fu*ked up from all the years of abusing his body and that gunshot he took from dent?
Dent shot him in the gut.
 5 years ago '04        #129
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
There were definitely a few logic errors in Dark Knight Rises.

#1 How in the world did Bruce Wayne get back into Gotham City after escaping prison????... Bruce is supposedly BROKE without a dime. All the bridges into Gotham were blown up. I thought all air space was forbidden by The League. I guess we should a.ssume Bruce did "some Batman sh*t" to get in ...???

#2 It was funny how Gordon immediately fell into the hands of the League of Shadows once he went into the sewer during the Catwoman/WayneFingerPrints scene. I guess the entire Gotham sewer system was just "The Bane Zone" so convenient.

#3 When Gordon was hospitalized, Gordon spoke of Bane by name and his army in the sewer (according to Robin & the other cops). But Bane's NAME was NOT mentioned in that sewer scene with Gordon. So how did Gordon know all that info?

#4 It was mad convenient how Robin stumbled on to Gordon's body floating out the sewer drain.
 5 years ago '05        #130
KDE21K 
space
space
space
$571 | Props total: 245 245
Anyone who is wondering why Bruce has a cane in the beginning missed the Hospital scene where they tell Bruce he has no cartilege left in his knees, it's really not that difficult or improbable if you think about it
 5 years ago '04        #131
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
A few other nitpicks....

I really wish they would've shown Robin suit up. Either AS ROBIN, nightwing, or just Batman.

I thought the "Robin" surprise was good but hella cheesy. The writers REALLY dumbed it down for the audience by having the lady say "Why not use your real name, ROBIN?" Why didn't they just use d!ck Grayson? They must have thought ppl were so dumb that they wouldnt know who Robin's real name was, so they just went with ROBIN.

They kinda punked out on Bane actually breaking Bats back. They shouldve dramatized it a bit more. I wanted to hear a huge crack, but i didn't quite get it. still enjoyed it tho.

Why did Talia Al Ghul die in the truck crash, but Gordon surivived without a scratch? Wasn't he inside the back of the truck with the huge bomb. He should look like a mess.

And im a.ssuming EVERYONE in the nation knows Bruce Wayne is Batman, right? We now have TWO CASES where Batman then Bruce Wayne disappear at the same time. Plus every one saw Bane use the tumblers. Any logical person could connect the dots....right?
 5 years ago '09        #132
space
space
 One-O-One said:

#1 How in the world did Bruce Wayne get back into Gotham City after escaping prison????... Bruce is supposedly BROKE without a dime. All the bridges into Gotham were blown up. I thought all air space was forbidden by The League. I guess we should a.ssume Bruce did "some Batman sh*t" to get in ...???

#2 It was funny how Gordon immediately fell into the hands of the League of Shadows once he went into the sewer during the Catwoman/WayneFingerPrints scene. I guess the entire Gotham sewer system was just "The Bane Zone" so convenient.

#3 When Gordon was hospitalized, Gordon spoke of Bane by name and his army in the sewer (according to Robin & the other cops). But Bane's NAME was NOT mentioned in that sewer scene with Gordon. So how did Gordon know all that info?

#4 It was mad convenient how Robin stumbled on to Gordon's body floating out the sewer drain.
The only part I can try to answer is how batman got on the island. Remember one bridge was not destroyed. It was guarded then destroyed at the end. Bruce could of climbed on the under side of it to reach the island.
 5 years ago '08        #133
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23338 23338
Bane got all that brute strength but he can't f!ght off the power of pus*y.

Last edited by Arson; 07-20-2012 at 08:03 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #134
space
space
 One-O-One said:
A few other nitpicks....

I really wish they would've shown Robin suit up. Either AS ROBIN, nightwing, or just Batman.

I thought the "Robin" surprise was good but hella cheesy. The writers REALLY dumbed it down for the audience by having the lady say "Why not use your real name, ROBIN?" Why didn't they just use d!ck Grayson? They must have thought ppl were so dumb that they wouldnt know who Robin's real name was, so they just went with ROBIN.

They kinda punked out on Bane actually breaking Bats back. They shouldve dramatized it a bit more. I wanted to hear a huge crack, but i didn't quite get it. still enjoyed it tho.

Why did Talia Al Ghul die in the truck crash, but Gordon surivived without a scratch? Wasn't he inside the back of the truck with the huge bomb. He should look like a mess.

And im a.ssuming EVERYONE in the nation knows Bruce Wayne is Batman, right? We now have TWO CASES where Batman then Bruce Wayne disappear at the same time. Plus every one saw Bane use the tumblers. Any logical person could connect the dots....right?
My guess about the robin name thing is that they didn't want him to be robin the superhero. He would be batman. He wouldn't use his real name as his alter ego name. The Bruce Wayne and batman deaths thing could be called coincidence. A lot of people died so Bruce could of slipped by as just another rich guy who was murdered.
 07-20-2012, 08:14 PM         #135
YesUcantCme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
Wow... I'm... Wow.

I can't believe it's all over.

Edit : Bane was inaudible for a lot of the movie. I know some wiseass is going to come on this forum acting like hot sh*t saying "Oh I heard everything."

BULLsh*t YOU fu*kING LIAR!!!!!!

It wasn't even just Bane that was hard to hear. Alfred, Gordon, and Talia all muffled repeatedly when speaking.

Marion Cotillard played almost exactly the same character she did in Inception. Wow.

I dunno...

I was shocked when they actually had Bane break Batman's back. That was a good look.

Bane speaking with a clear British accent was pretty lame. He could've at least said 1 line in Spanish. They could've AT LEAST hinted he was from the Caribbean. They could've mentioned Pena Duro. They didn't. Instead Bruce is........ Well, where the hell IS that prison?
I understood everything he said...really pissed of when he said his 1st lines sh*t seemed fake...i preferred his voice in the prologue...sh*t was epic anyways

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #136
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 One-O-One said:

hahah i think it surpasses reality on a lot of levels, which is cool, cause at its basest it is a *comic book movie* afterall
 5 years ago '04        #137
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
 One-O-One said:
A few other nitpicks....

When Gordon got out of the truck he was holding his right arm/elbow as if he broke it.
 07-20-2012, 08:41 PM         #138
J-R  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish they would have gave you some insight as to life after the batman.......And about named voice... Maybe that is also a talking box that projects his voice out kind of how when smokers hold the remote to their throat to talk... And Bruce wayne getting back to the city is like asking how does he disappear with out a single sound....... And I think Bruce got out the bat by drivin it out unhooking it then flying as far as he could get.... Not a 100% Gurante he will die he had to get 6 miles away from the bomb in like 10 seconds maybe that thing had hyper jets or something... It's all still a superhero movie so expect things not to be perfect......
 5 years ago '12        #139
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
 Arson said:
Bane got all that brute strength but he can't f!ght off the power of pus*y.
That bane tear drop gif comin real soon hahahah
 5 years ago '05        #140
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4902 4902
Lot of interesting points brought up in this thread about some of the stuff logically. I hearken back to what Richard Roeper said....THIS IS A MOVIE.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago