The Dark Knight Rises SPOILERS discussion thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
250 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 astroblack9 said:
So you knew she was talia from reading spoiler type sh*t??

Bane lost in the end f!ght because if you paid attention...batman was beating the sh*t out of his mask(his one weak spot). If im not mistaken...in the first f!ght, it was all body shots and hooks n sh*t. He never went for the mouth.

and yes...do you know who robin/nightwing are?
You know the bi*ch that was playing around with Selena had me wondering if that was Harley. Just the way her actions were.

But yeah in the real comic the mask is used to inject the venom and I needed some closure as to what the mask was used for and that solved it. He needed it to breathe. It's almost as if that's how he was being fed.
 5 years ago '09        #102
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,910 | Props total: 14032 14032
If he had to have that mask on to function/breathe, how does he eat and drink?
 07-20-2012, 05:19 PM         #103
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 circleofpurple said:
Plot hole.
 5 years ago '04        #104
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,047 | Props total: 33814 33814
 circleofpurple said:
Using an IV?
 5 years ago '09        #105
space
space
 !!! said:
Using an IV?
But he's all brolic and sh*t, you need mad protein to get like that. You can't inject steak into yourself. And an iv would only be for water. You'd need a feeding tube for food.
 5 years ago '12        #106
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 circleofpurple said:
IV, injections, etc.
 5 years ago '09        #107
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
 circleofpurple said:
He feasts on pain.
 5 years ago '10        #108
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 WADECOUNTY said:
Michael caine made a n*gga cry
You ain't lyin breh

[pic - click to view]

circleofpurple said:
But he's all brolic and sh*t, you need mad protein to get like that. You can't inject steak into yourself. And an iv would only be for water. You'd need a feeding tube for food.
 5 years ago '08        #109
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
How the fu*k did Bruce get back into Gotham? This n*gga didn't have a wallet, passport, or Alfred but he some how makes it from India(?) To Gotham with hours to spare.
 07-20-2012, 05:30 PM         #110
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
How the fu*k did Bruce get back into Gotham? This n*gga didn't have a wallet, passport, or Alfred but he some how makes it from India(?) To Gotham with hours to spare.
its a mess of movies.
 5 years ago '09        #111
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
its a mess.
Plot hole, I guess he could've hitchhiked and snuck on a cargo plane or something. Then when he made it to Gotham, he climbed on the under side of the one bridge that wasn't destroyed.
 5 years ago '06        #112
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25739 25739
They didn't take his boat
 07-20-2012, 05:37 PM         #113
J-R  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only thing I wish was different was banes voice it felt as if I was hearing his voice and not hearing him speak if that makes sense.....I liked it better then avengers and a little bit more then dark knight this movie had me emotionally invested...I hope this is the last 1.. But I know in about a couple years somebody will make another 1 that will never surpass this and I will not go support it .....

Also 1 question I always wanted to ask was how does batman get his voice so deep... It would strain the hell out of your thought to talk like that all the time......

This how does Gaul come back? Was it some effect from the 1st that always keeps him in his head
 5 years ago '11        #114
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 859 859
 DesertEagle said:
Robin John Blake isn't "Robin" from the comics. He isn't meant to be a sidekick or a representation of a Nightwing. The new bat signal clearly shows that Blake will become Batman.
 astroblack9 said:
Why not? Bruce Wayne came out of nowhere and became batman...why cant an angry orphaned-cop who is sick of the injustices of gotham do it? Sounds a lot like Wayne's motivations to me
even if i leave the comics alone and go off of what nolans 3 movies have taught me all of batmans skill were adapted from the league of shadows training that my man john blake has none of.. Dude would probably get k!lled in them streets day one
 5 years ago '09        #115
space
space
What was with ras alguhl? Was that a hallucination? If it was, that's gay cuz how the fu*k can a hallucination tell you sh*t about someone that you didn't already know? I'm talkingn about when ras told batman that he had a child and whatever else he said.
 07-20-2012, 05:46 PM         #116
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Theatricality and deception are powerful agents. But they are for the unacquainted. And we are... acquainted." - Bane

circleofpurple said:
What was with ras alguhl? Was that a hallucination? If it was, that's gay cuz how the fu*k can a hallucination tell you sh*t about someone that you didn't already know? I'm talkingn about when ras told batman that he had a child and whatever else he said.
Yeah, Bruce was hallucinating.
 5 years ago '04        #117
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,047 | Props total: 33814 33814
 circleofpurple said:
But it was also the guy in the cell next to Wayne's who said Ghul's old lady was "with child."
 5 years ago '04        #118
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
 J-R said:
Only thing I wish was different was banes voice it felt as if I was hearing his voice and not hearing him speak if that makes sense.....
Yea I agree with this. Bane's voice in the prologue scene was horrible IMHO. And throughout the movie I feel they tried too hard to dub his voice so it sounded audible for the average fan.

The end result is his voice projected through the speakers sounding a bit fake. It's like it didn't sound natural within the scene compared to everyone else's voices.
 5 years ago '11        #119
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 born wisdom said:
For me the movie was great. I kinda got the feeling from the beginning of the movie that Miranda was talia. Bane was great in my opinion I could understand him, and his accent didn't bother me. Alfred was epic. It was also pretty obvious that Blake was robin. When the bomb went off I almost shed a tear. The movie had some flaws like every other movie. I didn't go into the movie looking for flaws tho like some of you guys. The ending left the door open for another batman/robin or justice league movie. Nolan is a master when it comes to movies. Give the man some credit for keeping us entertained. 4.5-5 for me.

Also when Blake was on the bridge and the bi*ch a.ss cops blew it up...did anybody else feel like that's some sh*t cops would really do in order to save there own a.sses.
That was military bro. And yes, the military wouldn't believe some n*gga babbling about breaking a direct order of someone with an atomic bomb. What a concept
 5 years ago '06        #120
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
I hated how they trivialized Bane at the end. He was a genius, sociopath, physically superior, mastermind for the first 95% of the movie and then all of a sudden they turn him into some lovestruck henchman? Wasn't feeling that. But the majority of the movie was great. But how the fu*k did Wayne survive a nuclear explosion?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy