The Dark Knight Rises SPOILERS discussion thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2012, 02:36 PM         #81
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
Could anybody hear what Bane was saying to that guy whose neck he snapped? All I heard was "necessary evil".

Guy : What are you?

Bane : I'm Gotham's reckoning. Krmble brl hrff fruf mrrr. Hrrmrrr krrmr frrrr mrrrr.

Guy : You're pure evil.

Bane : Hrmuph rumufff frr I'm necessary evil.
You hit the nail on the head with this. You can hear some dudes in the theater like kinda under their breathe saying "whatd he say?" My cousin and the guy next to me had me in tears though. I personally couldnt really make out alotta what dude was saying throughout the entire movie.
 5 years ago '04        #82
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3875 3875
 Daville502 said:
I agree. Bruce could either come back or Robin John Blake becomes a Nightwing type of character. Bats was kind of schooling him in the movie. I think he saw he has the drive to do what he does.
when catwoman made the comment about using guns and sh*t and ole boy was like he was an orphan and how he was hanging around batman.. I was thinking hmm he's gonna be red hood or nightwing.. when he thought bats was dead and the bridge scene i was like red hood.. but when the bi*ch said robin i was kinda pissed as i rather him be nightwing or red hood to continue the dark path especially when we find out batman is still alive..
 5 years ago '12        #83
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22008 22008
 zhiggeman said:
when catwoman made the comment about using guns and sh*t and ole boy was like he was an orphan and how he was hanging around batman.. I was thinking hmm he's gonna be red hood or nightwing.. when he thought bats was dead and the bridge scene i was like red hood.. but when the bi*ch said robin i was kinda pissed as i rather him be nightwing or red hood to continue the dark path especially when we find out batman is still alive..
I knew who Gordon was going to be the whole time. And I was just waiting for him to suit up.

I cried 45 minutes of 160 minutes. I will give a better reply later.
 5 years ago '04        #84
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2285 2285
i'm just glad they fixed the volume on bane's voice. aside from that scene with daggett, you could understand him. and i thought the accent was cool, definitely wasn't expecting it.

hell of a fu*kin movie. can't really compare bane and the joker, they're two totally different characters. for now, i think this was better than the avengers, but the dark knight was slightly better.
 5 years ago '07        #85
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
sh*t ws dope! I read the Nightfall graphic novel when I was a kid and have been a huge Bane and Batman fan since. since then I saw cartoons and that horrible batman forever try to recreate Bane doing the backbreaker on Batman but Batman always found a way out right before Bane swings him down. Now I finally got to see this epic moment and tbh this is the only f!ght scene I've ever watched that I was sad. I'm def watching this movie again today.
 5 years ago '10        #86
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,423 | Props total: 6600 6600
That f!ght scene with no lame a.ss music, just one on one had me like
 07-20-2012, 03:25 PM         #87
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got back from seeing it. I have to say it moved along well and didn't stall like TDK did at times,imo. The part with Alfred asking for Bruce to leave Bain and the forth coming f!ght was great acting by Michael Caine and Catwoman reeving the bat cycle up was .
The twist at the end with the woman being the off spring of Wayne's former mentor was

[pic - click to view]

surprising. Didn't really get the mechanism of Bains' mask, I thought it was more like a trap jaw type mask where it would rip his face apart if pulled off . Also Catwoman flippin' the script and locking Batman in to f!ght Bain was cool.

Last edited by s7venwords; 07-20-2012 at 03:30 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #88
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
The only thing that threatened to take me out of the movie was that Bruce's knee is so fu*ked that he needs a cane, but he makes that brace and the limp is gone from there... but how did he still have that brace after being imprisoned by Bane?

The Robin reveal was cool, but I had a feeling that's who this guy was gonna be ever since they announced the character and were so vague about who he is... then that first meeting between Blake and Bruce Wayne... talking about being an orphan like him, losing his dad because of a gambling debt etc... if you're a longtime fan you know who this dude is from the jump, the reveal at the end just confirms he takes over for Bruce...

The one thing Nolan did amazingly with all three movies is he managed to retell these classic stories, change major plot points, but reference those classic moments and bring something completely new to the table... I'll be watching this again for sure

Thank You Based Nolan
 5 years ago '12        #89
Nasir82 
space
space
$950 | Props total: 176 176
Just came back from my viewing........ A little underwhelming, but still enjoyed it. A perfect ending until the reboot.

Next year Man of steel.
 5 years ago '08        #90
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11618 11618
 endless lies said:
Could anybody hear what Bane was saying to that guy whose neck he snapped? All I heard was "necessary evil".

Guy : What are you?

Bane : I'm Gotham's reckoning. Krmble brl hrff fruf mrrr. Hrrmrrr krrmr frrrr mrrrr.

Guy : You're pure evil.

Bane : Hrmuph rumufff frr I'm necessary evil.

Somebody in my theatre said "the fu*k" outloud during that part everybody in the movie just busted out laughing right after

The only beef i had with the movie was how they k!lled Bane
 5 years ago '10        #91
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,423 | Props total: 6600 6600
Bane had me like

But the dude was bad fu*king a.ss
 5 years ago '08        #92
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23305 23305
Movie was a snoozefest until the last 30. also Bane's voice was fu*kin atrocious. Everything he said I couldn't take serious.

Last edited by Arson; 07-20-2012 at 04:21 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #93
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
 smokinthe420 said:
Bane had me like

But the dude was bad fu*king a.ss
Hell yeah. Bane gave zero fu*ks..

Brilliant ending to the trilogy. It was cool seeing Scarecrow make a reappearance in a cameo role. If Heath was still alive I guarantee it would've been The Joker and not Scarecrow as the judge.

Last edited by DesertEagle; 07-20-2012 at 04:28 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #94
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 j3rz said:
for one i knew that her character was talia a LONG time ago long before i saw the movie once they said it had league of shadows ties to it so the was underwhelming

how bane got took out like a bi*ch after he snapped the entire film

and how bruce leads this guy into the batcave whats he supposed to be his successor?? im not even sure how i was supposed to take that

just seems like threw that sh*t together
So you knew she was talia from reading spoiler type sh*t??

Bane lost in the end f!ght because if you paid attention...batman was beating the sh*t out of his mask(his one weak spot). If im not mistaken...in the first f!ght, it was all body shots and hooks n sh*t. He never went for the mouth.

and yes...do you know who robin/nightwing are?
 5 years ago '11        #95
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,969 | Props total: 834 834
 astroblack9 said:
So you knew she was talia from reading spoiler type sh*t??

Bane lost in the end f!ght because if you paid attention...batman was beating the sh*t out of his mask(his one weak spot). If im not mistaken...in the first f!ght, it was all body shots and hooks n sh*t. He never went for the mouth.

and yes...do you know who robin/nightwing are?
yeah it was obvious to me she was going to be talia i was expecting it so when it happened it wasnt impressed

no the batman and bane f!ghts were fine but catwoman blasting him was wack to me

and who the hell is john blake? he just came out of nowhere hes got no training and hes supposed to be the new batman/robin/nightwing?? makes no sense to me
 5 years ago '09        #96
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
 j3rz said:
yeah it was obvious to me she was going to be talia i was expecting it so when it happened it wasnt impressed

no the batman and bane f!ghts were fine but catwoman blasting him was wack to me

and who the hell is john blake? he just came out of nowhere hes got no training and hes supposed to be the new batman/robin/nightwing?? makes no sense to me
Robin John Blake isn't "Robin" from the comics. He isn't meant to be a sidekick or a representation of a Nightwing. The new bat signal clearly shows that Blake will become Batman.
 5 years ago '05        #97
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 j3rz said:

Why not? Bruce Wayne came out of nowhere and became batman...why cant an angry orphaned-cop who is sick of the injustices of gotham do it? Sounds a lot like Wayne's motivations to me
 5 years ago '05        #98
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I was a huge AVENGERS fan, and TDKR skeptic...

they're pretty much a tie... TDKR had better plot twists... AVENGERS had way more fun... AVENGERS HAD MORE WATCHABILITY, TDKR had more brawn and evil from the villians

its a tie bro
Meh, This sh*ts on avengers imo
 5 years ago '12        #99
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
This sh*t was nutzzzz

Them being right under wayne enterprises

Bane was amazing his accent builds on you as the movie progresses
Only problem was his voice i fu*kin didnt understand quite a bit.

Anne hathaway k!lled it as catwoman from the beginnin when she steals the necklace make a nugga

Michael caine made a n*gga cry

The time lapse in the film does throw off some authenticity but i didnt mind it

when blake goin into the cave at the end

Masterpiece.
 5 years ago '09        #100
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 1137 1137
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I was a huge AVENGERS fan, and TDKR skeptic...

they're pretty much a tie... TDKR had better plot twists... AVENGERS had way more fun... AVENGERS HAD MORE WATCHABILITY, TDKR had more brawn and evil from the villians

its a tie bro
plus scarlett jo >>>>> ann hathaway
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago