The Dark Knight Rises SPOILERS discussion thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
This endless lies guy is fu*king ridiculous

You n*ggas in this section are something else forreal.

couldnt find sh*t enjoyable in a great flick...but noticed all the little things you didnt like
 5 years ago '12        #62
Kwestluv91 211 heat pts211
space
space
$7,749 | Props total: 6704 6704
so nolan said no more batman movies.... how about robin movies?
 5 years ago '11        #63
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,969 | Props total: 834 834
To me that ending sucked from the great Talia reveal all the way down to Bruce and catwoman at the restaurant the ending seemed forced like they didnt know how to conclude it plausibly.. and that robin sh*t was wack too
 5 years ago '06        #64
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
 j3rz said:
To me that ending sucked from the great Talia reveal all the way down to Bruce and catwoman at the restaurant the ending seemed forced like they didnt know how to conclude it plausibly.. and that robin sh*t was wack too
The final 30 minutes were incredible.....
 5 years ago '05        #65
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 j3rz said:

How did talia revealing herself, bane's 'beginning', and the closure of bruce wayne as batman 'suck'?

And to learn that the dude who was basically playing sidekick to batman the whole movie was named 'robin' was wack?
 07-20-2012, 11:12 AM         #66
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

86% according to critics...
 5 years ago '10        #67
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 NLSP42 said:
my girl almost cried when bane beats batman in the f!ght lol
sh*t...I almost teared up damn near everytime Michael Caine was talking...especially at the end. The emotion he displayed had a n*gga like
 5 years ago '12        #68
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 endless lies said:

86% according to critics...

fu*k the critics
 5 years ago '12        #69
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 644 644
Reserving my spot

Will be back enlightened by the gawd

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #70
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1302 1302
 ecomog said:
sh*t...I almost teared up damn near everytime Michael Caine was talking...especially at the end. The emotion he displayed had a n*gga like
I ain't gonna lie I got a little choked up to at the thought Batman Bruce Wayne being dead. You could hear the sniffles around the theatre.
 07-20-2012, 11:52 AM         #71
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daville502 said:
I ain't gonna lie I got a little choked up to at the thought Batman Bruce Wayne being dead. You could hear the sniffles around the theatre.
Yeah I was looking around and I saw some eyes start to water.

I wasn't able to let myself get sad cuz I was too pissed off at this fatass next to me who kept jiggling his legs like he was doing math homework. sh*t kept making my seat vibrate.

But I did cry when Tony Stark was unconscious in Avengers after he nuked the aliens.
 5 years ago '11        #72
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,875 | Props total: 4464 4464
 Pitts Gutta said:
The final 30 minutes were incredible.....
I agree with you
 5 years ago '11        #73
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,969 | Props total: 834 834
 astroblack9 said:

How did talia revealing herself, bane's 'beginning', and the closure of bruce wayne as batman 'suck'?

And to learn that the dude who was basically playing sidekick to batman the whole movie was named 'robin' was wack?
for one i knew that her character was talia a LONG time ago long before i saw the movie once they said it had league of shadows ties to it so the was underwhelming

how bane got took out like a bi*ch after he snapped the entire film

and how bruce leads this guy into the batcave whats he supposed to be his successor?? im not even sure how i was supposed to take that

just seems like threw that sh*t together
 5 years ago '10        #74
charliebanks 34 heat pts34
space
space
$354 | Props total: 88 88
 j3rz said:
for one i knew that her character was talia a LONG time ago long before i saw the movie once they said it had league of shadows ties to it so the was underwhelming

how bane got took out like a bi*ch after he snapped the entire film

and how bruce leads this guy into the batcave whats he supposed to be his successor?? im not even sure how i was supposed to take that

just seems like threw that sh*t together
also when they showed bane's back with the big scar then showed talia's back when she was at waynes house she also had a scar...i knew that bi*ch was up to no good lol
 5 years ago '12        #75
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
 endless lies said:

Guy : What are you?

Bane : I'm Gotham's reckoning. Krmble brl hrff fruf mrrr. Hrrmrrr krrmr frrrr mrrrr.

Guy : You're pure evil.

Bane : Hrmuph rumufff frr I'm necessary evil.

YES! i was like what the fu*k is Bane saying
 5 years ago '08        #76
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
There were some moments when I couldn't understand Bane but overall it didn't bother me.

There was a lot of things that I saw coming unlike TDK that left me a little disappointed but it didn't make or break the film for me.

I think Bane's death was so abrupt because they were trying to drive the point that he wasn't the main villian, but then Talia dies all sudden like ... uh ok.

Still loved the movie and I'll be watching it again.
 5 years ago '07        #77
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
 all3rd said:
You compared John Carter to Star Wars
They have their similarities but I'm a.ssuming you didn't see JC and you're just going off of what you read by others...not even gonna discuss it in this thread either since its the wrong place to also...
 5 years ago '07        #78
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
There were some moments when I couldn't understand Bane but overall it didn't bother me.

There was a lot of things that I saw coming unlike TDK that left me a little disappointed but it didn't make or break the film for me.

I think Bane's death was so abrupt because they were trying to drive the point that he wasn't the main villian, but then Talia dies all sudden like ... uh ok.

Still loved the movie and I'll be watching it again.
Yeah Bane was hard to understand at times but I still enjoyed him. His f!ghts with Batman were brutal. First time this Batman had fought someone he couldnt hurt.
 5 years ago '04        #79
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
For me the movie was great. I kinda got the feeling from the beginning of the movie that Miranda was talia. Bane was great in my opinion I could understand him, and his accent didn't bother me. Alfred was epic. It was also pretty obvious that Blake was robin. When the bomb went off I almost shed a tear. The movie had some flaws like every other movie. I didn't go into the movie looking for flaws tho like some of you guys. The ending left the door open for another batman/robin or justice league movie. Nolan is a master when it comes to movies. Give the man some credit for keeping us entertained. 4.5-5 for me.

Also when Blake was on the bridge and the bi*ch a.ss cops blew it up...did anybody else feel like that's some sh*t cops would really do in order to save there own a.sses.
 5 years ago '07        #80
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
 born wisdom said:
For me the movie was great. I kinda got the feeling from the beginning of the movie that Miranda was talia. Bane was great in my opinion I could understand him, and his accent didn't bother me. Alfred was epic. It was also pretty obvious that Blake was robin. When the bomb went off I almost shed a tear. The movie had some flaws like every other movie. I didn't go into the movie looking for flaws tho like some of you guys. The ending left the door open for another batman/robin or justice league movie. Nolan is a master when it comes to movies.
I agree. Bruce could either come back or Robin John Blake becomes a Nightwing type of character. Bats was kind of schooling him in the movie. I think he saw he has the drive to do what he does.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy