The Dark Knight Rises SPOILERS discussion thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 endless lies said:
When you look at everything as a whole.... The Scarecrow character was abused pretty bad.

He has this major badass part in Batman Begins and fu*king chaos is flying everywhere and everybody's high on drugs and he rolls up in a FUKKING HORSE, right! With eyes glowing and breathing fukking fire and sh*t until Katie Holmes just whips out a taser from her pocket and zaps him. That's all.

Then he gets punked urgently in Dark Knight but cool at least he has closure.

...NNNNNNNNNNOT!!!!!!!!! Unless I missed something he appears to have run off again, too. I didn't see him in the line-up of arrested guys.
Man are you raggin' on this flick hard... like u refuse to have enjoyed it...

Anyways, you didn't realize Scarecrow wasn't actually breathing fire and sh*t it was hallucination caused by the fear toxin? Thought that was obvious... And he got the horse from a cop, most likely... Does it matter to you? You are making the dumbest, most empty [attempts at] points.

Scarecrow wasn't short-changed, he was appointed the f*cking magistrate of the martial court!
 07-20-2012, 03:52 AM         #42
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
Man are you raggin' on this flick hard... like u refuse to have enjoyed it...

Anyways, you didn't realize Scarecrow wasn't actually breathing fire and sh*t it was hallucination caused by the fear toxin? Thought that was obvious... And he got the horse from a cop, most likely... Does it matter to you? You are making the dumbest, most empty [attempts at] points.

Scarecrow wasn't short-changed, he was appointed the f*cking magistrate of the martial court!
His upper body was in the movie for 2 seconds and he didn't even leave a chair.
 5 years ago '11        #43
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
this movie wasnt going to be good to n*ggas NO MATTER WHAT
 5 years ago '04        #44
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
some n*ggas are too critical to the point you didnt enjoy an amazing a.ss movie... Just enjoy the sh*t and stop being a critic.... Movie was perfect to me
 07-20-2012, 04:03 AM         #45
~: AkaDemiK :~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That first f!ght. Not one person in the audience spoke. He destroyed Bats. When he was punching his mask in...wow...wow...

then when he picked him up in the air....everyone was like "noooo!!!!"

when the bomb blew up...that fu*ked with me for a min...

Robin :)

incredible last 15 mins. The ending was perfect.
 07-20-2012, 04:04 AM         #46
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Things that were cool :

-Tom Hardy, as usual. Something about the guy, you just gotta love the man. He comes through every single time. He's our modern day James Dean.

-Tom Conti and the one guy who only speaks English after he gets to know you.
 5 years ago '11        #47
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 endless lies said:
His upper body was in the movie for 2 seconds and he didn't even leave a chair.
i wasn't trippin, he had loads of airtime in BB, there wasn't any room left for this n*gga in Rises, and i thought his lines were great
 5 years ago '08        #48
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
I'll give my full thoughts in the AM way too tired but i loved the movie
 5 years ago '09        #49
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14033 14033
Well, they ruined banes voice on the prologue part. Was way too high pitched and didn't sound like it was happening in the plane. The way bane died was fu*king stupid and so anti climactic. I was very surprised to see him drop a tear. All the people he k!lled, it looked stupid and fake. Bane was pretty hard to understand most of the movie. The whole movie felt rushed. Felt very different. Almost didn't feel like a batman movie. I really hope i was just wanting so much that it could of never lived up to it, maybe my next viewing will make it better. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, but as of right now, it's my least favorite of the three. The ending was done pretty well, and Alfred deserves an Oscar for this. He definitely was the best of the whole movie. I feel very, I don't even know, it hasn't sunk in yet I guess.

The part with the scarecrow as the judge was awesome, I kept wishing that part could of been the joker. R.i.p. Heath.

The first f!ght between batman and bane was fu*king awesome too. Enjoyed it very much. And the scene when Alfred tells Bruce about the letter was perfect. That was my favorite scene of the movie along with Alfred talking to the graves of the Wayne's.

Last edited by circleofpurple; 07-20-2012 at 05:41 AM..
 07-20-2012, 05:56 AM         #50
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bane's voice was audible, I'm used to hearing a british accent, so you can pick up on a few under-enunciated words from there. The sound in the theater was great, so I didn't have a problem with Bane's dialogue.

The film's ending though.

I feel cheated because unlike TDK, everything fell into this predictable sequence. If you're even a bit familiar with the comics or the series, then you saw Robin coming from Joseph Gordon Levitt's conversation with Bruce where he recognized he was Batman. When JGL said he was an orphan.

I feel like this Batman lacked the complexity of TDK. Maybe if I didn't watch TDK RIGHT before watching TDKR, I might feel different, but after watching BB and TDK right before in the theaters, I felt like the series that took me on so many ups and downs just kind of landed me on a gradual decline to a resolution in a world that I personally thought had no resolution.

Everything after the Cops clashing with Bane's Army just led to the inevitable hollywood ending, something I figured Nolan wouldn't do. I just ended up leaving groaning. The ways Bane and Talia died were just...anti-climatic to say the least. I was clamoring for a fu*ked up ending. Instead I got the possiblity of a Justice League Film.

Scarecrow as judge was pretty fu*king awesome. Gary Oldman and Michael Caine were great throughout the film. Christian Bale did great too, but Oldman and Caine really drove the emotion in this film. I hope either of them get an Oscar nod for this film.

The stadium scene was worth admission though. The way Nolan uses silence is remarkable. Throughout the entire film, silence was used masterfully.

It wasn't what I expected, but I don't hate it by any stretch. I'd watch it again.
 07-20-2012, 06:37 AM         #51
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was right all along.

Avengers >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dark Knight Rises.

07-20-2012, 06:44 AM         #52
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
I was right all along.

5 years ago '04        #53
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 endless lies said:
I was right all along.

This clown joined a month ago and he's been doing nothing but trolling in MMA threads, movie threads, etc....

At this point sane, logical people should just bypass his opinions and statements, he's trying so hard to nit pick and find reasons to seem like he didn't like the movie its comical....nothing but complaining about EVERY little aspect of the film...go make a better one you shmo....

But yes, complete troll just begging for attention and responses....be warned.
 07-20-2012, 07:00 AM         #54
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Franchise08 said:
This clown joined a month ago and he's been doing nothing but trolling in MMA threads, movie threads, etc....

At this point sane, logical people should just bypass his opinions and statements, he's trying so hard to nit pick and find reasons to seem like he didn't like the movie its comical....nothing but complaining about EVERY little aspect of the film...go make a better one you shmo....

But yes, complete troll just begging for attention and responses....be warned.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #55
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
He also posts up in his threads hitting F5 every second to get the last word...so be warned...now go on with your 15 bullet points about why the "movie sucked" and "wasn't realistic"....

P.S. Next time you post that GIF make sure LeBron is in the backseat with the troll face, dummy....

Now go on with the troll blabbering...
 07-20-2012, 07:15 AM         #56
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tl;dr again you lame dumbass f*ggot.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #57
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9059 9059
I can't believe how critical you all are of this movie...i am not a comic book person......so I don't know the technical ins and out of the story........I only watch the movies......I thought it was epic and most likely movie of the year.....my girl almost cried when bane beats batman in the f!ght lol
 5 years ago '04        #58
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
In the theater now. I will be back to provide my input and get in on the discussion. Btw this is the most packed I have seen a theater this early. I hope this is a sign of a great movie.
 5 years ago '07        #59
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 endless lies said:
I was right all along.

Don't even talk about that bullsh*t. Movie was odee cheesy/ cliche & filled with one liners.

Coming from Marvel fanboy too, I enjoyed the story to John Carter more than I did the Avengers...
 5 years ago '07        #60
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 all3rd said:
Uhh John Carter to me more comparable to Lockout, The Raven and Battleship as years worst so far.
How so? Cause the similarities to Star Wars?

I liked it, writing was good. I watched it again like within the next couple days (bluray)

Then I lent it to my friend who had zero interest to watch it and he said it was actually pretty good compared to the reviews he read about it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy