Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #521
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
 Bobby's World said:
Those people conveniently leave out the part where Talia said keep him alive, and as soon as she left Bane was going to k!ll Batman anyway. I guess in their world a mindless lackey would do that too.
if he was the boss or counter part she wouldn't have left instructions like he was some henchman

thats what the bond villain says to the odd job/jaws etc character

bane was just the muscle in this film
 5 years ago '06        #522
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 AuthenticMade said:
I feel like thats some sh*t yall say when you dont have sh*t to say

Carry on though lmao.

After Catwoman k!lled that n*gga I thought his name in the credits would change to "n*gga with the mask"

u didnt even say anything to dispute the point tho

u wouldnt happen to be going along with this whole "henchman" thing simply because u've seen others say that now would u?

subway series said:
if he was the boss or counter part she wouldn't have left instructions like he was some henchman

thats what the bond villain says to the odd job/jaws etc character

bane was just the muscle in this film

what a stupid argument so because she said "keep him alive" that automatically makes him her henchman? not to mention, like it was already stated, he didnt even listen to her

and like i said, bane was the one who organized and did almost everything
 5 years ago '09        #523
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,907 | Props total: 14018 14018
Banes a boss son! Stop hating!
 5 years ago '04        #524
space
space
 coolio said:
u didnt even say anything to dispute the point tho

u wouldnt happen to be going along with this whole "henchman" thing simply because u've seen others say that now would u?

what a stupid argument so because she said "keep him alive" that automatically makes him her henchman? not to mention, like it was already stated, he didnt even listen to her

and like i said, bane was the one who organized and did almost everything

you idiot she put the plan together didn't you hear her say that was for her father

she waited patiently she told him that when she stabbed him

bane drew his attention away

she funded the reactor he went to her out of trust as he thought bane was the main culprit

bane ended up being a guard for batman while she went to execute the final part of the operation thats not what a boss does
 5 years ago '06        #525
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 subway series said:
you idiot she put the plan together didn't you hear her say that was for her father

she waited patiently she told him that when she stabbed him

bane drew his attention away

she funded the reactor he went to her out of trust as he thought bane was the main culprit

bane ended up being a guard for batman while she went to execute the final part of the operation thats not what a boss does

none of that means bane was nothing but a henchman u're just a.ssuming w/e u want in order to help ur point

i can just as easily say it was bane that put together the plan since he said "im here to fulfill ras al ghul's destiny" also i've just decided that bane put together and executed 90% of the plan whereas talia was responsible for 10% makes it true now
 5 years ago '04        #526
space
space
she had bane on some chris tucker debo sh*t

"He be like Shut the fu*k up. I be quiet, but when he leave, i'll be talking again.

don't k!ll batman ok boss imma fu*k him up when she leaves ....
 5 years ago '04        #527
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3886 3886
 subway series said:
she had bane on some chris tucker debo sh*t

"He be like Shut the fu*k up. I be quiet, but when he leave, i'll be talking again.

don't k!ll batman ok boss imma fu*k him up when she leaves ....
exactly.. this is what a henchmen does.. they want so bad to be the boss so they do what they are told until they get the chance to do something else.. The way bane went out and that whole scene itself was the work of a underling.. i'll say that instead of henchmen. If bane was the boss and running sh*t as a main villain as some of you say, wouldn't Talia and Bane have left together and had the OTHER 50 motherfu*kers watch batman? no she left that oh so important task to the second in command or lackey/underling.. how is this not obvious?

s/n i think nolan should have shown alot more violence which would have made bane that much more scary.. I didn't like how nolan implied the joker smashed ole boys face into the pencil.. implied violence doesn't always work, in this case it really didn't work.. should have shown ole boys ripping the face off or breaking body parts to suggest venom is being used and bane is stronger because of it.
 5 years ago '11        #528
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,879 | Props total: 4475 4475
 AuthenticMade said:

Bane was no more important than the guy who was told to stay in the other half of the plane and die in the beginning. Just another piece of the puzzle, nobody special
 5 years ago '04        #529
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Terrible film.
 08-12-2012, 03:43 PM         #530
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Terrible film.
 5 years ago '04        #531
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,985 | Props total: 4328 4328
 AuthenticMade said:
I personally would've felt better if that particular villain was originally named . I think I should clear something up to.....Let me stop calling it horrible...this wasnt horrible by any means....but it left me sitting there just wondering WHY Nolan made some changes...when he took away the joker falling in chemical waste and gave him those horrific tales he kept repeating/remixing....it gave the joker character...that sh*t was genius. Even though he left alot on the table and limited the sh*t out of the scarecrow, he still had character

I just dont see how the changes helped Bane. Like alot of those changes aint make sense....taking away venom was actually a positive in my opinion .....but why all the other changes? Why make him a servant to Talia....when he was actually cunning/strong enough to stand on his own? In the comics Talia once said herself Bane was TO MUCH OF A CRIMINAL for her to consider marrying him ...They didnt necessarily have to have him breaking all the criminals out...they could've just used the 'lockin all the cops' in the sewers sh*t and causing chaos bit in the movie...Let batman get out there and save the day without police help, without gordan and them following his lead. That'd exhaust the fu*k outta batman trying to solve 100 crimes a day instead of a few...push him to the limit....THEN break him...when I was sitting there in the theater I was like 'yo...if batman was out f!ghting these people 1 versus 1 million instead of getting his spinal cord judo kicked by the magic doctor in the pit....they could have something'....All they had to do was make batman f!ght that war on his own....have him start to dread being the bat....thus taking all that c*ckiness away he had in the movie.....also proving alfred right.....and then when he gets to the point of wanting to walk away after being so exhausted...then bane could've lead an a.ssault on wayne manor and broke his bat...would've made for a great movie

And that sounds more realistic than "break the guys back, send him to the pit, have a super magical doctor heal his spine thats hanging out with a judo kick in the back, now he has the eye of the freaking tiger and hes headed back for the big f!ght at the end"
Only problem with that is it sounds like a five hour long movie.
 5 years ago '07        #532
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$55,476 | Props total: 43516 43516
was bored as sh*t today so hit up the theatres to watch it again. man i love this movie

anyone else praying nolan & christian bale do at least 1 more? bale is the best batman hands down. can't picture anyone else doing it.

next one with riddler would be so bad a.ss.

Last edited by st21; 08-12-2012 at 07:58 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #533
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
oh and i have one question... what was bane doin in the opening scene when he was getting blood from the doctor? what was the purpose of that? maybe a stupid question but still can't figure it out.
 5 years ago '07        #534
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 st21 said:
oh and i have one question... what was bane doin in the opening scene when he was getting blood from the doctor? what was the purpose of that? maybe a stupid question but still can't figure it out.
Blood transfusion to make them think Dr. Pavel was dead in the wreckage.
 5 years ago '07        #535
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
 Bleezy said:
Blood transfusion to make them think Dr. Pavel was dead in the wreckage.
ohhhh. wow that was sick then..
 08-12-2012, 09:15 PM         #536
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
exactly.. this is what a henchmen does.. they want so bad to be the boss so they do what they are told until they get the chance to do something else.. The way bane went out and that whole scene itself was the work of a underling.. i'll say that instead of henchmen. If bane was the boss and running sh*t as a main villain as some of you say, wouldn't Talia and Bane have left together and had the OTHER 50 motherfu*kers watch batman? no she left that oh so important task to the second in command or lackey/underling.. how is this not obvious?

s/n i think nolan should have shown alot more violence which would have made bane that much more scary.. I didn't like how nolan implied the joker smashed ole boys face into the pencil.. implied violence doesn't always work, in this case it really didn't work.. should have shown ole boys ripping the face off or breaking body parts to suggest venom is being used and bane is stronger because of it.
....he wasn't using venom. venom doesn't exist in the movies. it was a painkiller. that's it. it even flat out said that.
 08-12-2012, 11:24 PM         #537
JakeJMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can see the arguments of the people saying Bane was essentially a villain that didn't follow the Bane from the comic and just happened to have the same name. I never read the comics growing up, I've read a few, but not much. But correct me if I'm wrong, but was there ever a vehicle like the Tumbler?

I mean, the Bat mobile was never in Nolan's trilogy, but lets be honest, the Bat Mobile on film is cheesy as hell, good thing Nolan left it out. Do people complain about that? If you are upset about Bane not being exactly like the comics, then you should be upset about no bat mobile. I mean it was in the original interpretation wasn't it?

To me Nolan's trilogy isn't an adaptation of the comics, but merely a re-interpretation. If you can't accept it for that, you are watching the wrong movie.

I personally love Nolan's trilogy, and wouldn't change much about it. His creativity still made one damn good and very entertaining storyline and a world that the audience was immersed by.
 5 years ago '10        #538
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
 hedake said:
basically your painting them to NOT be villains or just stupid villians?

"batman k!lled the man we love so take his money (which he is already losing)& put him in a hole..he wont get out of the hole because i'm bigger/better than him and i couldnt get out of the hole myself(except a little girl did)...no need to check up on him again just give him a tv to watch us"....

"we hate bruce...bruce is batman, everyone hates batman...lets just forget about using this perfectly incriminating peice of info against the guy who we are getting vengence on"!!!!!!

ras LITERALLY wanted to destroy gotham...with a bomb!!!

THESE guys get a bomb, get a detonator...and sit on it for 3 months!!!!

bane and crew have a sh*t TON of EXPLOSIVES yet go through a whole ruse to get bruce's nuclear device and do nothing with it!!!

see, the reason why TDK worked is because the joker would just k!ll people!! he's the worst terrorist there is.....bane & co. tried to be smarter but ended up being dumb(or written that way.)

honestly, if i saw this flick 3 times i might end up NOT liking it...but i did like it for the most part
Really...I don't even know if this is considered nitpicking.
Was the movie too long for you or something. Because the stuff you're pointing out...ridiculousness. ITS A MOVIE. BASED ON A COMIC. COMPLETE FICTION. STOP APPLYING THE CONSTRAINTS OF REALITY.
 5 years ago '04        #539
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3886 3886
 One Gud Cide said:
....he wasn't using venom. venom doesn't exist in the movies. it was a painkiller. that's it. it even flat out said that.
my fu*king god..do you n*ggas even know how to read in this digital era? I said he should have done that aka imply that bain had venom by having him rip the dudes face off.. did not say venom was in the movie.. however it should have been being that it is synonymous with bane..
 5 years ago '06        #540
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4004 4004
Watched it again today. That ending is brilliant.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago