The Dark Knight Rises SPOILERS discussion thread

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #481
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
 LicensedLegend said:
Real world approch? Yeah, a guy who prances around in a bat suit, saving a city from a nuclear bomb is so real life like.
Nolan said the sh*t himself f*ggot. So trying to say I'm stupid is really just saying Nolan is stupid. Nuclear bombs are real. A super steroid that a guy needs every day to stay alive and that makes him grow to enormous size is not real. Deal with it. Go watch batman and robin little boy.
 07-31-2012, 03:39 PM         #482
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why y'all still arguing about this sh*t movie?
 5 years ago '09        #483
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Why y'all still arguing about this sh*t movie?
The movie ain't sh*t, but you're right. I'm done arguing on the internets.
 5 years ago '12        #484
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 Arson said:

no prep time or anything this guy is saving a.ss left and right. Using the grappling hook to pull those doctors out of the way, blowing the floor under the cops, and yanking all of them out of the window...genius. Fast forward to TDKR, during the first f!ght with Bane its like Bruce said fu*k it, I'm the god damn Batman and just winged it. n*gga got his back broke and his money took. But somehow how he was still clear headed enough to fix the autopilot prior to getting broke the fu*k up

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #485
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,611 | Props total: 2129 2129
 circleofpurple said:
Nolan said the sh*t himself f*ggot. So trying to say I'm stupid is really just saying Nolan is stupid. Nuclear bombs are real. A super steroid that a guy needs every day to stay alive and that makes him grow to enormous size is not real. Deal with it. Go watch batman and robin little boy.
I never once said you were stupid, but if the shoe fits, wear it. Yes, nuclear bombs are real, but a man dressed up in a bat suit, flying a flying mechanism called "the bat" and saving the day at the last second, is not. Besides, I never said nuclear bombs weren't real. My statement was, "Yeah, a guy who prances around in a bat suit, saving a city from a nuclear bomb is so real life like." Where did I say nuclear bombs aren't real?
 5 years ago '06        #486
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
I hate comic nerds that want movies to be scene for scene the same as the comic books.
 5 years ago '04        #487
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 4451 4451
 LicensedLegend said:
I never once said you were stupid, but if the shoe fits, wear it. Yes, nuclear bombs are real, but a man dressed up in a bat suit, flying a flying mechanism called "the bat" and saving the day at the last second, is not. Besides, I never said nuclear bombs weren't real. My statement was, "Yeah, a guy who prances around in a bat suit, saving a city from a nuclear bomb is so real life like." Where did I say nuclear bombs aren't real?
technically u wrong we have the technology to produce almost anything u see on the screen we have those gi joe suits that enhance your speed and power, we have jets that break the sound barrie,r sh*t even hitler had ufo saucer technology way back then...

u ever stop to think it all human imagination like take totall recall the old one for instance everything in that movie is possible today besides living n space and i doubt we actually far away from that ....they give us this sh*t little by little u think one day they just all of sudden come up with new sh*t whatever we have in technology to buy the government be ten 20 years ahead us ...so while nobody would actually dress up n suit kus it looks foolish u cant say its that farfetched the n*gga just wouldnt live as long in real life
 5 years ago '05        #488
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 LicensedLegend said:
so you expected to see a batman movie without batman?

seriously. Some of you are pathetic beyond response
 5 years ago '10        #489
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
the more i analyse this film, the worse it gets.
 5 years ago '12        #490
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
so you expected to see a batman movie without batman?

seriously. Some of you are pathetic beyond response
You can't be that fu*king ignorant. This is what happens when you enter an argument that you have nothing to do with. I got what I expected out of all the Batman movies. They were great. I have no problems with the movies except the ending of Rises. All I was commenting on was dude saying these movies take a real world approach. When clearly, they are so out of touch with the real world. That's all I'm saying.
 5 years ago '12        #491
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
technically u wrong we have the technology to produce almost anything u see on the screen we have those gi joe suits that enhance your speed and power, we have jets that break the sound barrie,r sh*t even hitler had ufo saucer technology way back then...

u ever stop to think it all human imagination like take totall recall the old one for instance everything in that movie is possible today besides living n space and i doubt we actually far away from that ....they give us this sh*t little by little u think one day they just all of sudden come up with new sh*t whatever we have in technology to buy the government be ten 20 years ahead us ...so while nobody would actually dress up n suit kus it looks foolish u cant say its that farfetched the n*gga just wouldnt live as long in real life
So, since we have the technology to produce anything I see on screen, shouldn't every movie be given the label, "real world approach". That is the one thing that Batman fanboys hold over everybody's head. That this Batman trilogy is more grounded compared to say the Marvel universe. It's pathetic. Especially when Marvel has come out and said that they are trying to make a comic book movie. Shouldn't we applaud them for doing something different than DC. Just like we should applaud DC for creating something magical with the Batman trilogy. Now, saying that, I refuse to hold one above the other because it has a real world approach to it. The Batman movies have just as much action as the Marvel movies. It's just that the Marvel movies do it much better. Just like the Batman movies do a better job at telling a story. But, Marvel is less about making it real, and more about making it fun for the audience. That is why we watch these movies, right?

Last edited by LicensedLegend; 07-31-2012 at 09:53 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #492
space
space
People f!ghting my battles for me! I'm a boss son! .... But for real, no hard feelings licensed legend. I enjoy these interweb arguments.
 5 years ago '04        #493
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4315 4315
 Arson said:

no prep time or anything this guy is saving a.ss left and right. Using the grappling hook to pull those doctors out of the way, blowing the floor under the cops, and yanking all of them out of the window...genius. Fast forward to TDKR, during the first f!ght with Bane its like Bruce said fu*k it, I'm the god damn Batman and just winged it. n*gga got his back broke and his money took. But somehow how he was still clear headed enough to fix the autopilot prior to getting broke the fu*k up
This might be the dumbest point you've made so far.
 5 years ago '04        #494
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
 Spiffy said:
we got a winner ladies and gentlement, congratulations f*ggot
says a guy posting with a c*ck in his throat
 5 years ago '04        #495
space
space
this film is sh*t just look at the way talia dies in the truck

all you people with the argument saying nerds coz y'all too dumb to understand

just coz its a comic if it was a novel would n*ggas be nerds for saying they missed important bits out?????

if you are going to make a film out something many people loved i.e. a game, cartoon, novel, real history, comic, tv show at least do it justice

imagine a fresh prince of bel air film where will was a school mate of carltons instead of his cousin

or a film about jimi hendrix where he never took drugs
 5 years ago '04        #496
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
Hmm, All this won't change anything. If that's how u feel move on from it. Not every movie will be go enough to satisfy every person .. so just deal with it.
its been dealt with its the people complaining when other people are giving their reasons why they think its sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #497
space
space
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
This sh*t aint REMOTELY fu*kin with Avengers......I fell asleep to this sh*t....strained my eyes to stay open the first 2 hours, then I missed about 20 mins of this movie. Movie just had way too many dry azz scenes....the dialog was str8, but the movie overrall was boring as hell. Avengers is possibly the greatest superhero movie EVER.....the last 2 Batmans p!ss and sh*t on this last one.....
this

(apart from falling asleep part)
 5 years ago '04        #498
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
I got a question I just thought about...After 8 Years of staying in his room.. could Bruce Wayne really slang the d!ck that well to have Miranda on some love sh*t? Or did she just give it up and play that lovely dove sh*t to get in his head?
 5 years ago '04        #499
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
I hate when hollywood casts these babyface actors to play key roles in movies that offer no sense of immersion of being real. Also the rocky syndrome in these movies are corny. At first the villian is badass then at the end all of sudden the hero can just easily do damage to them.
 5 years ago '06        #500
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Saw it last night. Love the ending. There were some holes in the movie. I didn't like bane voice. Just didn't sound evil.. I could understand him better now than before though. The first f!ght scene was decent. The second was wack.. And how bane dies was wack..
Cat woman was s3xy as fu*k. Anne really impressed me.
Alfred was perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better actor. He nailed it. The end he had me in tears a little bit.

When they revealed that Blake was Robin I was like

And the wheels on that Batman motorcycle or whatever it's called. That sh*t was crazy how it spins when you turn.

Overall I enjoyed it and would love to see it again. I still think the second movie was the best.

And the joker would have been perfect as the judge in that court
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy