The Dark Knight Rises SPOILERS discussion thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #441
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 FreshMatic said:
Yeah I know....I was just clarifying the time that elapsed over Bruce being in the prison
Oh yeah I was totally with you, I was more along the lines of wondering why dude would think no one noticed the season changed over that 5 month span
 5 years ago '09        #442
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,999 | Props total: 22304 22304
 FreshMatic said:
Yeah I know....I was just clarifying the time that elapsed over Bruce being in the prison
 BlackandGifted said:
Oh yeah I was totally with you, I was more along the lines of wondering why dude would think no one noticed the season changed over that 5 month span
Indeed. Let us wait for this strange little man to come explain himself.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #443
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 astroblack9 said:
Damn that sh*ts dope...has to be the boxset art
Nope its fan made
 5 years ago '10        #444
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 6243 6243
There were also a couple of takes that I just didn't agree with. It took them like 15 minutes to tell everyone to get back on the bus. WTF!?!?!?

5 years ago '06        #445
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Indeed. Let us wait for this strange little man to come explain himself.

[pic - click to view]

Gotham is yours...do as you please
 5 years ago '06        #446
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
How did Bane transport Bruce to the pit prison so quickly, and how did Bruce get back to Gotham?

It was never stated where the prison was, though as Bruce climbs out of it, the fort seen in the background is Merangh Fort in Jodhpur, India - a filming location named in the credits. When Alfred mentions it to Bruce early on, he says in an "ancient part of the world.". (it's been suggested that it's somewhere either in India where it was filmed or possibly Egypt) When Bane seized the reactor, it was mentioned that they had about 5 months before it blew up. That gives Bruce enough time for a return trip from anywhere in the world. The same way he had access to Clean slate, he had friends in high places, which helped him get back to Gotham. Gotham wasn't technically quarantined, as food shipments were allowed in. Citizens just weren't allowed out. That's how the Special Forces team managed to get into the city. Not to mention, Bruce was able to travel around the world living among the criminal underworld for 7 years when he ran away from Gotham. Therefore he clearly has the knowledge and capability to survive without his fortunes. In Batman Begins, Alfred mentions that Bruce's great-great-grandfather used the underground passages below Wayne Manor to transport free slaves to safety. It is possible that Bruce used these passages to return to Gotham.

5 years ago '08        #447
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Seriously.

The acting in TDK was

A lot of cringeworthy scenes in there, not to say it isn't a 9/10 because it is, but the acting was much better in TDKR.
I think Christian Bale had the best performance in this movie, especially as Batman. It seemed like he was completely at home as batman. As Bruce he seemed like he was acting (which he was) but as Batman everything he said seemed like he was fully focused. Noticed this on the second watch.
 5 years ago '05        #448
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Arson said:
Nolan is mad lazy with his f!ght choreography. The first f!ght with Bane, Batman grunts and throws haymakers. He gets his a.ss WHOOPED. The second f!ght he beats Bane by.......grunting and throwing haymakers? So essentially Batman only lost the first time because he didn't think to hit Bane in that radiator he has on his mouth.

C'mon son.

So Batman was jus supposed to know that Bane was impervious to pain? Alfred tried to warn him that Bane was a 'different sort of monster' but Bruce/Batman didnt wanna hear it. So of course, when going heads up with him he a.ssumed he could whoop his a.ss in the same manner he did every1 else which failed. He knew the 2nd time around how he could counter-attack and did so...allowing him to win the f!ght.

I mean, the same rules apply to boxing. If a dude has a weak point and you dont know what it is...how are you supposed to win? You have to study your opponent. Which is what happened.

and he beat Bane because the 'grunts and haymakers' PLUS the agonizing pain Bane was in with his mask not working was too much to overcome.
 5 years ago '07        #449
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Name me one movie without any potholes... I'll wait
 5 years ago '04        #450
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 astroblack9 said:

So Batman was jus supposed to know that Bane was impervious to pain? Alfred tried to warn him that Bane was a 'different sort of monster' but Bruce/Batman didnt wanna hear it. So of course, when going heads up with him he a.ssumed he could whoop his a.ss in the same manner he did every1 else which failed. He knew the 2nd time around how he could counter-attack and did so...allowing him to win the f!ght.

I mean, the same rules apply to boxing. If a dude has a weak point and you dont know what it is...how are you supposed to win? You have to study your opponent. Which is what happened.

and he beat Bane because the 'grunts and haymakers' PLUS the agonizing pain Bane was in with his mask not working was too much to overcome.
(playing devil's advocate here, I didn't have beef with the f!ghting)
Batman usually just doesn't slug it out with villains, he's supposed to be smarter then that. After you get your a.ss beat by someone who is clearly bigger / stronger / faster than you, wouldn't you approach is differently the 2nd time around? He did the same exact sh*t the 2nd f!ght only this time he just happened to hit him in his face . With the way Bane was swinging, countering and playing rope a dope wouldn't have been enough for a broken man like Batman was.

I thought Batman should've used more gadgets on the second f!ght, even with his bum legs and broken bat, I dont see him being an equal with Bane strength/speed/size. Thats why I wanted Bane to be more physically opposing to Batman. Instead they made Bane look like a 5'8" swole cat instead of a monster.
 5 years ago '08        #451
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 astroblack9 said:

[video - click to view]

no prep time or anything this guy is saving a.ss left and right. Using the grappling hook to pull those doctors out of the way, blowing the floor under the cops, and yanking all of them out of the window...genius. Fast forward to TDKR, during the first f!ght with Bane its like Bruce said fu*k it, I'm the god damn Batman and just winged it. n*gga got his back broke and his money took. But somehow how he was still clear headed enough to fix the autopilot prior to getting broke the fu*k up

Last edited by Arson; 07-29-2012 at 12:05 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #452
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,902 | Props total: 14011 14011
Batman went into that first bane f!ght overly c*cky. He even said to Alfred earlier, ras was the leader of the league of shadows and he beat him, bane was just a mercenary. He underestimated bane. Bruce was really feeling himself. He thought it was going to be a cakewalk. That's why he just strolled in and f!ght bane man to man.
 5 years ago '06        #453
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
Batman went into that first bane f!ght overly c*cky. He even said to Alfred earlier, ras was the leader of the league of shadows and he beat him, bane was just a mercenary. He underestimated bane. Bruce was really feeling himself. He thought it was going to be a cakewalk. That's why he just strolled in and f!ght bane man to man.
He didn't stroll into a damn place he though Ms. Kyle has his back...she made a terrible mistake...but it wasn't as terrible as his

5 years ago '07        #455
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
great movie
thought it was better then TDK and liked Bane more than Joker

5 years ago '05        #456
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
In regards to Bat/Bane, nobody I guess noticed Bruce getting his focus on in that prison? Whereas before he beat Bane he was still coming back to being Batman after 8 years, he didn't train himself at all, he had a lot of sh*t on his mind and several issues to deal w/ etc. etc. Fast forward to being locked in a cell, training and getting angrier and angrier. Not all but before he knew about Bane's breathing mask why would he attack it? That sh*t is big and metal and hard-looking, I know I would avoid punching that with my fists if I were f!ghtin the dude and didn't know about his injuries.
 5 years ago '04        #457
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
 PCP MC said:
In regards to Bat/Bane, nobody I guess noticed Bruce getting his focus on in that prison? Whereas before he beat Bane he was still coming back to being Batman after 8 years, he didn't train himself at all, he had a lot of sh*t on his mind and several issues to deal w/ etc. etc. Fast forward to being locked in a cell, training and getting angrier and angrier. Not all but before he knew about Bane's breathing mask why would he attack it? That sh*t is big and metal and hard-looking, I know I would avoid punching that with my fists if I were f!ghtin the dude and didn't know about his injuries.
 5 years ago '09        #458
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,902 | Props total: 14011 14011
One thing that bothers me, bane punches batman with bare fists. That bat suit is heavily padded and the mask is hard. Banes hands would be a wreck.
 5 years ago '06        #459
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #460
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
dam you nerds over analyzed the fu*k out of this movie.

"Batmans left ear on the mask was .002 cm longer the the right side. Also, in scene 5 clip 13 you can clearly see dirt on his boots, but scene 5 clip 14 the dirt is gone, how? huh? tell me, how?"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now