most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #401
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 LicensedLegend said:
It was a forced plot twist. Talia was barely in the movie. Once she was revealed, what we knew about Bane up until that point had become irrelivant.
They actually talk about her over and over. Bruce just a.ssumes it's Bane, so the audience does too.
 5 years ago '05        #402
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 HeruDat said:
when I found out he hadn't actually climbed out, I lost all respect for him. Bruce Wayne did it tho

So the n*gga that beat up an entire prison to help someone escape and then managed to stay alive lost your respect cuz he never climbed out?

I swear some of you n*ggas in here grasp for the smallest of straws
 5 years ago '10        #403
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 JFamis said:
I'm done discussing this movie with Boxden.

Y'all are just looking for sh*t to nitpick and you don't even know what the fu*k you are talking about.

And most people on this site don't know what a plot hole is.

And anyone who thinks The Dark Knight had better acting than Rises doesn't know sh*t about acting either.
Seriously.

The acting in TDK was

A lot of cringeworthy scenes in there, not to say it isn't a 9/10 because it is, but the acting was much better in TDKR.
 5 years ago '11        #404
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
Cat women riding the bat bike tho

5 years ago '11        #405
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,538 | Props total: 236 236
I just wish Nolan would of gave bane the venom to get bigger and stronger. To me bane is not bane unless he has it.
 5 years ago '09        #406
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3840 3840
fu*king epic movie

got home @ midnight, went to bed & didn't sleep until like 1, different scenes just kept replaying in my head over & over. i ain't gonna lie, at 1st when i thought bruce actually died with the bomb i was a lil upset. i have no problems with this movie as of right now. if time permits, i might watch it again this weekend.
 5 years ago '05        #407
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
I did not like this movie
 5 years ago '04        #408
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4845 4845
 5_star_smitty said:
fu*king epic movie

got home @ midnight, went to bed & didn't sleep until like 1, different scenes just kept replaying in my head over & over. i ain't gonna lie, at 1st when i thought bruce actually died with the bomb i was a lil upset. i have no problems with this movie as of right now. if time permits, i might watch it again this weekend.
 5 years ago '04        #409
space
space
 JFamis said:
They actually talk about her over and over. Bruce just a.ssumes it's Bane, so the audience does too.
hint hint kept sayin child and not the boy
 5 years ago '04        #410
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Seriously.

The acting in TDK was

A lot of cringeworthy scenes in there, not to say it isn't a 9/10 because it is, but the acting was much better in TDKR.
umm the acting in all three movies is okay at best and heath ledger is by far the best villain in the series batman voice at times is comic relief and bane sounded like some irish guy when he was talking
 5 years ago '06        #411
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

07-28-2012, 12:21 AM         #412
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this movie sucked....fu*k im not gonna pretend to like it

nolan owe me 10 bucks....that was dinner money
 5 years ago '08        #413
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
I can't believe some of you BX n*ggas tried to front on the gawd John Williams and say Han was better than him. TDKR solidified Han as a underling to John, half the time when I had a problem with hearing Bane or other dialogue it was because of that a.sstacular sound mix and Han having some loud track layered over a dialogue scene that doesn't even need music.

John aint never led me astray like that b
 5 years ago '04        #414
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
movie wasnt that great...

Bane was comical and except for the part near the end where they f!ght and he's punching the sh*t out of the pillar (gif few posts above),he was not menacing or really seemed intimidating at all..

Catwoman was totally fu*king useless and worst portrayal of the character... bi*ch was basically Carrie from s3x n The City with a tight suit that got to ride around on the bat bike (which really was the highlight gadget of the film,that sh*t was too tuff! )

how the fu*kin Bane "Broke batman" but n*gga recovers in less than what seemed a week,got back to gotham from the middle of nowhere in less than a day in time for the big brawl?

there was literally no "s3xual chemistry" between Bats and Catwoman no matter how hard they tried to make it seem like they wanted each other,bi*ch was basically Batgirl...

why is there no explanation for Bane wearing his Darth Vader voice changer toy on his face?! and that bullsh*t at the end that he got fu*ked up helpin Talia escape cant be the reason..n*ggas fu*ked up his nose and needed that mask?! fu*k outta here!
and most importantly,WHY THE fu*k DOES EVERYBODY SEEM TO KNOW THAT BRUCE IS BATMAN?!?!

Last edited by SokeSleezy; 07-28-2012 at 02:12 AM..
 07-28-2012, 02:22 AM         #415
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SokeSleezy said:
movie wasnt that great...

Bane was comical and except for the part near the end where they f!ght and he's punching the sh*t out of the pillar (gif few posts above),he was not menacing or really seemed intimidating at all..

Catwoman was totally fu*king useless and worst portrayal of the character... bi*ch was basically Carrie from s3x n The City with a tight suit that got to ride around on the bat bike (which really was the highlight gadget of the film,that sh*t was too tuff! )

how the fu*kin Bane "Broke batman" but n*gga recovers in less than what seemed a week,got back to gotham from the middle of nowhere in less than a day in time for the big brawl?

there was literally no "s3xual chemistry" between Bats and Catwoman no matter how hard they tried to make it seem like they wanted each other,bi*ch was basically Batgirl...

why is there no explanation for Bane wearing his Darth Vader voice changer toy on his face?! and that bullsh*t at the end that he got fu*ked up helpin Talia escape cant be the reason..n*ggas fu*ked up his nose and needed that mask?! fu*k outta here!
and most importantly,WHY THE fu*k DOES EVERYBODY SEEM TO KNOW THAT BRUCE IS BATMAN?!?!
It's said that the doctor's "fumbling attempts at repairing the damage left him (Bane) in perpetual agony" and the mask keeps the pain at bay.

The real question is, how the hell is the doctor going to build a functional mask like THAT in that sort of setting? Come on, that's pushing it.

And what are they eating down in that pit anyhow? Is someone dropping soap and food or something??

And Robin being able to tell Bruce was Batman was because Robin "taught himself the same face" that Bruce uses when he's out in public. Yeah... I know.
 07-28-2012, 03:06 AM         #416
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SokeSleezy said:
Is the first part of this question serious?

He was gone for MONTHS. I think even Bane mentioned when they were removing the core that it would last roughly 5 months and Batman returned with only day(s) remaining.
 07-28-2012, 03:13 AM         #417
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree about Robin knowing who Batman was though - was a bit like pulling something out of thin air. IMO they should have had him as that kid in Batman Begins whom Batman gives that gadget to prove to his friends that Batman is real. Then the kid just becomes naturally obsessive to the point of just putting the pieces together over all those years.
 5 years ago '07        #418
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13102 13102
 endless lies said:
It's said that the doctor's "fumbling attempts at repairing the damage left him (Bane) in perpetual agony" and the mask keeps the pain at bay.

The real question is, how the hell is the doctor going to build a functional mask like THAT in that sort of setting? Come on, that's pushing it.

And what are they eating down in that pit anyhow? Is someone dropping soap and food or something??

And Robin being able to tell Bruce was Batman was because Robin "taught himself the same face" that Bruce uses when he's out in public. Yeah... I know.
the doctor didn't make the mask. when rhas found him, he had his face completely bandaged up. then they developed the mask to help him.
 5 years ago '04        #419
thergs 43 heat pts43
space
space
$654 | Props total: 411 411
[.............]

Last edited by thergs; 01-07-2016 at 08:16 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #420
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy