most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,823 | Props total: 1138 1138
 endless lies said:
Wow... I'm... Wow.

I can't believe it's all over.

Edit : Bane was inaudible for a lot of the movie. I know some wiseass is going to come on this forum acting like hot sh*t saying "Oh I heard everything."

BULLsh*t YOU fu*kING LIAR!!!!!!

It wasn't even just Bane that was hard to hear. Alfred, Gordon, and Talia all muffled repeatedly when speaking.

Marion Cotillard played almost exactly the same character she did in Inception. Wow.

I dunno...

I was shocked when they actually had Bane break Batman's back. That was a good look.

Bane speaking with a clear British accent was pretty lame. He could've at least said 1 line in Spanish. They could've AT LEAST hinted he was from the Caribbean. They could've mentioned Pena Duro. They didn't. Instead Bruce is........ Well, where the hell IS that prison?
Yup....I said in the other thread that I thought I was watching inception 2....the only one missin was Leo
 5 years ago '11        #22
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Hans Zimmer GOAT
 5 years ago '11        #23
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
It was pretty good. Don't think it beat out the second one, and the constant hints throughout the movie towards Robin was getting sickening
 07-20-2012, 03:01 AM         #24
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't like how Robin MAGICALLY knew Bruce was Batman. WTF?

It's literally like his first scene and he just walks up and goes "Yeah, I know who you are."
 07-20-2012, 03:03 AM         #25
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hated how friendly catwoman was with batman. yea yea i know the backstory with catwoman and batman, i know they do a flirty cat-mouse game with each other.

but this sh*t was more like she was his ride or die chick...bi*ch was always looking like was ready to burst into tears half the time, ..she did not do catwoman any justice but i cant blame anne, its nolans fault for being a f*ggot

bane was underwhelming. everything about this movie was underwhelming, maybe thats my fault, since i went into the movie expecting EPICNESS.

best part was the reveal of ROBIN
 07-20-2012, 03:05 AM         #26
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah the part at the end with him being "John Blake Robin" was really badass. I don't even care that his name isn't Tim Drake.

It was pretty weird how the cops were underground for 3 months and yet homeboy emerges with a clean buzzcut.
 5 years ago '11        #27
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
yes there were flaws. every movie has them. especially a movie this epic in scope
 5 years ago '11        #28
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 endless lies said:
I didn't like how Robin MAGICALLY knew Bruce was Batman. WTF?

It's literally like his first scene and he just walks up and goes "Yeah, I know who you are."
Or how about how fast Wayne recovered from a broken back and Banes death was the worst it had some suspect parts in it. Especially the endind ended just how Alfred dreamed it would. Every villian got mentioned or referenced except for the best one.

Last edited by dom; 07-20-2012 at 03:10 AM..
 07-20-2012, 03:08 AM         #29
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

this is how catwoman should be played. s3xy and witty. anne was a basic bi*ch with a above average costume on. she didnt carry herself like catwoman or have the s3x appeal...
 07-20-2012, 03:10 AM         #30
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They also could've tried to explain that yes, while 8 years obviously did pass.....

What in the hell happened to Bruce's cartilage? He had already QUIT being Batman.
 07-20-2012, 03:11 AM         #31
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
Yeah the part at the end with him being "John Blake Robin" was really badass. I don't even care that his name isn't Tim Drake.

It was pretty weird how the cops were underground for 3 months and yet homeboy emerges with a clean buzzcut.
i thought about that too...they was under there for 3 months, eating the lil bits of food and water provided to them..STILL was able to run at full speed towards the criminals in that final battle scene

and i hate how catwoman and bruce was sitting eating lunch together at the end of the movie...on some happily ever after bullsh*t... bi*ch YOU CATWOMAN, GO DO CATWOMAN sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #32
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,885 | Props total: 2945 2945
movie was too slow to kick in but other than that fu*kin epic. the only thing I hated was banes voice sometimes. the talia reveal, everything about catwoman, and the john Blake character were all amazing
 5 years ago '04        #33
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,885 | Props total: 2945 2945
oh yeah the hand to hand sh*t was great while the vehicle sh*t was eh. that first f!ght tho..so epic
 07-20-2012, 03:25 AM         #34
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Could anybody hear what Bane was saying to that guy whose neck he snapped? All I heard was "necessary evil".

Guy : What are you?

Bane : I'm Gotham's reckoning. Krmble brl hrff fruf mrrr. Hrrmrrr krrmr frrrr mrrrr.

Guy : You're pure evil.

Bane : Hrmuph rumufff frr I'm necessary evil.

They also really overdid it with that whole "all hope is lost" thing too. It was like, okay, we got it now.

Bruce Wayne goes broke.

But Bruce Wayne has 1 lucky shot in making money with a fusion reactor though. Hooray!

OOPS! Said fusion reactor is now a nuclear bomb. And the only guy who can stop it is dead.

But Bruce Wayne still has his girlfriend Miranda...

And relief trucks are sent in with special forces guys. Cool.

No wait. They ALL get shot like 2 minutes later.

Okay, Blake to the rescue on those underground cops. Let's get them outta there.

Oops. They ALL die 2 minutes later, too!

And double oops on Miranda is really Bane's girlfriend. And a backstabber, too!

AND BY FAR!!! one of the most disappointing aspects of the film was the big climactic f!ght scene with the cops and the mercenaries. You had guys at the front of the line who had no idea what to do. These people look like they were forced to f!ght their parents or something. WTF? Nobody was looking hurt... I mean this was really, really bad. I mean there were so many shots where there needed to only be 10 pros TOPS and that would be all you'd need. Instead they got limp-wristed losers off the street.

Last edited by endless lies; 07-20-2012 at 03:30 AM..
 07-20-2012, 03:36 AM         #35
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 things I know DaOmega_1 will do. Quote this post for later.

1. Give this film over 9 stars. Bet that. Believe that. Print that.
2. Do it with a straight face.
3. Find something positive about anything Marion Cotillard did.
4. Find way too many political overtones than necessary.
5. Not find the flaws in Bane's voice.

You know when I'm joking right?
 5 years ago '07        #36
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2533 2533
Perfect ending to the trilogy, if you disagree you should be sentenced to death...by exile.

Micheal Cain/ Alfred was deep as fu*k. The beginning when Bruce first went back and he went off on that speech - then when he mentioned the letter of Rachel, death of Wayne and he started crying, and then when he saw Wayne with Selina and didn't have to say a word - just, fu*king great...

The first f!ght between Bane and Bat, I couldn't even watch - sh*t was like watching your mother die. It was so one sided, Bats couldn't do anything, and then when he got his back broken ohh man...

Anyone notice when bat fu*ked up Bane the second time and the pieces from his mouth came off a bit or at the end of the f!ght when they all came off - he kinda got skinnier? Or maybe I'm just buggin

Scarecrow cameo was great though...

Only thing I'm disappointed in was not seeing JGL in a costume, besides that the whole movie was great...
 07-20-2012, 03:43 AM         #37
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Perfect ending to the trilogy, if you disagree you should be sentenced to death...by exile.

sh*t was insulting twist; anti-climax; and on-top of it ending like a rom-comedy.
 5 years ago '06        #38
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25720 25720
fu*k all that ROBIN n*ggaS I been saying it all along n*ggas called me dumb.
 07-20-2012, 03:46 AM         #39
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When you look at everything as a whole.... The Scarecrow character was abused pretty bad.

He has this major badass part in Batman Begins and fu*king chaos is flying everywhere and everybody's high on drugs and he rolls up in a FUKKING HORSE, right! With eyes glowing and breathing fukking fire and sh*t until Katie Holmes just whips out a taser from her pocket and zaps him. That's all.

Then he gets punked urgently in Dark Knight but cool at least he has closure.

...NNNNNNNNNNOT!!!!!!!!! Unless I missed something he appears to have run off again, too. I didn't see him in the line-up of arrested guys.
 07-20-2012, 03:49 AM         #40
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're gonna praise TDKR then you better not knock the Saw franchise.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy