most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #341
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 98 98
Whoa! I just watched Batman Begins and realized that the scene in BB when Bruce's daddy comes in the well and saves him is the same as in TDKR when Bruce has the hallucination of his dad saving him from the pit prison. Mind blown.
 5 years ago '06        #342
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 98 98
Oh sh*t! The scene at the end of TDKR when Gordon realizes who Bruce is, is the same scene in BB when Bruce's parents got k!lled and Gordon puts the coat on Bruce. Mind blown again.
 5 years ago '09        #343
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
^^really? That was pretty obvious
 5 years ago '04        #344
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 joshdogg26 said:
he didn't want to remove hope. he wanted them to have false hope. he explicitly stated that hope was poison, the same reason he left bruce alive in the pit watching.
i heard that response from someone else off this board. Thanks
 5 years ago '04        #345
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
I wanna see it a second time. I'm watching Batman begins right now.
 5 years ago '04        #346
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
Very well done movie.

Bane was great. Didn't really like how he got taken out so abruptly though.

Still have that fu*king chant in my head....deshi deshi basara.

Bout to put that sh*t on my alarm clock for when I wake up for work in the morning.
 5 years ago '12        #347
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,863 | Props total: 22208 22208
 Deeangoe said:
Just finished watching a second time, missed it the first time in the first f!ght with bane, batman turned off the lights on him and bane still caught his a.ss
When that happened the tears started pouring even more from my eyes and I start shaking uncontrollable. But when he pick up Bat and broke him. I literally screamed now and went into shock.
 5 years ago '05        #348
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
forgot to mention this, one thing to me that made the first batman vs bane scene epic was the fact that even when batman did get some hits in at the beginning, all of bane's men were just chillin like they knew batman couldn't fu*k with him
 5 years ago '08        #349
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 ThePainkiller said:
When that happened the tears started pouring even more from my eyes and I start shaking uncontrollable. But when he pick up Bat and broke him. I literally screamed now and went into shock.
stop lyin n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #350
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 ThePainkiller said:
your lying and gay
 5 years ago '07        #351
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Legit1 said:
it's just that after he got blasted like a ragdoll by Catwoman he didn't even get a closeup or final words or nothing they just dealt with him like a mercenary extra
Such is life. death is a random, unpredictable event... the vast majority are not allowed to tie everything up in a neat little bow before their exit.

I don't really understand why so many have beef with Bane's death.
 5 years ago '06        #352
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
so is nolan gonna direct batman and robin? if he drops out, i think bryan singer would k!ll it.
 5 years ago '09        #353
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,913 | Props total: 14050 14050
Michael bay!
 5 years ago '04        #354
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 psylence2k said:
It provides closure for the audience, Nolan realistic approach is what allows the audience to see the physical and emotional deterioration of Bruce Wayne after years of carrying the physically and psychologically overwhelming burden of being Batman.

Like any other regular human being, he can't keep doing what's he's been doing forever. One thing about Batman that sets him apart from most super heroes and allows him to captivate an audience on a different scale is his vulnerability due to his lack of super powers. People can relate more, and Nolan has made him even easier to relate to by showing him become "over the hill".

Let's not forget that the movie depicts the role of Batman as a cancer to Bruce Wayne. He's been consumed by it and it has destroyed nearly all of his life. That's the whole point of Nolan utilizing a character like Alfred in the way he does. It's to show the punishment and vulnerability of the man behind the mask so we can acquire a more sympathetic perspective to alleviate some of the "selfishness" of wanting him to continue forever for our own entertainment.

It allows the audience to have closure on so many levels.

- by allowing Bruce to escape the detrimental lifestyle of being Batman
-For Alfred to have peace that he was able to protect Bruce and see him move on to a normal lifestyle of true happiness.
- To show that Gotham will be in okay hands even after Wayne dies which we all know will inevitably come since he's human.
-To give the audience true closure with the ending of the trilogy.

As far as John Blake goes, alot of people complain about his "training". I do admit it initially poses a problem but like Ra's Al Ghoul said : "Training is nothing, it's the will to act". Like the old saying goes : "Where there's a will, there's a way". I'm not a hollywood writer but you could easily create a storyline where John Blake seeks out exceptional combat training from someone or some place in the world in his preparation to put on the mask.

Damn that was well put. Props to you sir.
 5 years ago '10        #355
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
if nolan makes a robin/nightwing/batman beyond type movie with christain bale as batman teaching and training john blake with deathstroke as the villain id blow my load
 5 years ago '04        #356
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Gonna start that chant at my job, lead a riot
As will I
 5 years ago '10        #357
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
they should have just had talia be dead when they opened the door and not gave some dumb a.ss speech

great movie though, will be seeing it again
 5 years ago '08        #358
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
I remember being curious about wtf that light beam gun would do in the movie and come to find out that 2 second clip of Bats aiming it from the trailer was the one time he used it.

Last edited by Arson; 07-23-2012 at 03:13 AM..
 07-23-2012, 03:00 AM         #359
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
so is nolan gonna direct batman and robin? if he drops out, i think bryan singer would k!ll it.
who said anything about batman and robin? it was just a little shoutout and to show that "batman" would always be there. besides, robins name isn't even robin so....

1. there is no batman and robin
2. nolan isn't directing anymore
3. bale isn't being in anymore
4. they're making justice league eventually
 5 years ago '11        #360
Donthate707 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 909 909
It was a great fu*king movie couldn't be anymore satisfied I loved how it ended to. Lol alot of tragedy surrounding theses movies glad it had a happier ending. This one reminds me alot of the first one but with alot of the epic dialogue like the second one. I'll most likely be seeing it again lol
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy