The Dark Knight Rises SPOILERS discussion thread

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #301
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,638 | Props total: 9981 9981
 endless lies said:
I thought Talia "never forgave" her father for excommunicating Bane from the League Of Shadows.

Sooo.... Why is she so loyal to him?

And it's because of her father that she was put in that pit to begin with, right?

5 years ago '04        #302
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,638 | Props total: 9981 9981
 Grave said:
your posts merely reflect a lack of attention and detail rather than flaws on a movie. Peace.

yet you explain bruce escaping from a desert prison only to end up walking down a wintery gotham street in the next scene as "chalk that up to movie magic." (your post #326)

thats literally what you said to describe this "detailed" movie.

and in post #326 of this thread you literally typed "The main purpose of this movie is for Batman being broken down to ruble" yet later you call this batman plan a "whatever"......

you speak so highly of this film yet you cant even remember your own analysis of it.

i bet nolan is glad he got out when he did. now i understand why he said he wont do another one...

..and i understand fans wanting to attack critics rather than look at the numerous flaws in this movie
 5 years ago '07        #303
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 hedake said:
yet you explain bruce escaping from a desert prison only to end up walking down a wintery gotham street in the next scene as "chalk that up to movie magic." (your post #326)

thats literally what you said to describe this "detailed" movie.

and in post #326 of this thread you literally typed "The main purpose of this movie is for Batman being broken down to ruble" yet later you call this batman plan a "whatever"......

you speak so highly of this film yet you cant even remember your own analysis of it.

i bet nolan is glad he got out when he did. now i understand why he said he wont do another one...

..and i understand fans wanting to attack critics rather than look at the numerous flaws in this movie

Yeah i said it was one of the main purposes of the film, not the main purposes of the villains, that is just one of the points on how you misinterpreted this movie and my posts. Like i said, if you are having a hard time understanding things, that is not my fault nor my problem. your opinion is yours and yours alone, no matter how flawed or misinterpreted it is
 5 years ago '04        #304
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 549 549
I mite be mistaken but didn't lucious say they had 23 dayz left? If im not mistaken thats when bruce got free from the pits,it would explain him showin up da last day alil better.Cause like in begins,bruce wayne is known all over da world,im sure he could get back in 3wks.

After see'n da movie again,alot made more sense imo like banes tear...At first i thought it was tears for his luv of taila but later i see it happen b4 her reveal.So its clearly more about da pain from da mask.

Although i do wish it was more f!ghtin from catwoman & even more from bane/batman,i think da movie is much better after rewatching.

Perfect conclusion 2 da trilogy
 5 years ago '12        #305
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Legit1 said:
Am I the only one who had trouble hearing bane at times? This man was mumbling like a motherfu*ker especially in the beginning

As I think it over I don't think Rises will have the longevity that TDK had. Rises is along that lines of 4/5 while TDK is a straight classic. This movie's ending had me blown away though, honestly the best part of the movie how they concluded the trilogy.

Real solid a.ss movie I saw last night just wished they would have gave Bane's death more justice and Talia's death wasn't cheezy.
I saw it last night also and I agree with everything u said I just wish there was a little bit more action in the film and more from cat women because she was kinda wack IMO
 5 years ago '07        #306
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
to anyone who complains about Bane's death....how would you like him to die though ? bear in mind that Batman simply does not k!ll..he already beat the living sh*t outta Bane to the point where he could barely stand and Catwoman just put a nail in the coffin
 5 years ago '09        #307
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
The mumbling was ridiculous in some cases. By the WHOLE cast. I was getting heated at one point, lol.

I'm still letting it all sink in but I'll say this. Bane & Batman's first f!ght? One of the best scenes I've ever seen. I felt super bad for ya boy Bat. Bane broke him in every way possible unlike any other Batman movie. The whole setup was perfect. Catwoman leading him there, it being in the shadows, the league of shadows looking over. Bruce finally meeting his match. I'll go watch it again just for that scene alone.
 5 years ago '04        #308
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 hedake said:
they do this elaborate plan to break a man who was already a recluse???? why not just expose him as batman (which would have been better since batman was already the hated murderer of dent???)

exposing him would have been the worst thing they could do....but they do nothing but lose stupidly.....
I thought that was dumb too. Why did Bane not reveal Batman's secret identity on national TV just like Harvey Dent?

If you want to expose Gotham for being corrupt, isn't revealing BATMAN one of the FIRST things you should do?

What is the benefit of keeping Bruce Wayne's secret to The League of Shadows? Especially when u pretty much defeated Batman/Bruce in almost all aspects of his life.

Exposing Bruce Wayne would no longer make Batman a Symbol, but simply Bruce Wayne...which would destroy Batman's whole purpose.

Why didn't Bane just go all the way in

maybe im thinking too hard for this movie, even though Nolan makes thinking man's movies.

Last edited by One-O-One; 07-22-2012 at 09:26 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #309
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Legit1 said:
it's just that after he got blasted like a ragdoll by Catwoman he didn't even get a closeup or final words or nothing they just dealt with him like a mercenary extra

it's like after talia came out they just didn't give a fu*k about bane even though he was the films primary antagonist
He got shot by two fu*king cannons on the Bat-Pod thing what did you expect to happen ?
 5 years ago '10        #310
NoahJordan 9 heat pts
space
space
$887 | Props total: 591 591
Tdkr >>> tdk >>> bb
 5 years ago '04        #311
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
Banes speech on the courthouse steps >>>
 5 years ago '05        #312
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 One-O-One said:
I thought that was dumb too. Why did Bane not reveal Batman's secret identity on national TV just like Harvey Dent?

If you want to expose Gotham for being corrupt, isn't revealing BATMAN one of the FIRST things you should do?

What is the benefit of keeping Bruce Wayne's secret to The League of Shadows? Especially when u pretty much defeated Batman/Bruce in almost all aspects of his life.

Exposing Bruce Wayne would no longer make Batman a Symbol, but simply Bruce Wayne...which would destroy Batman's whole purpose.

Why didn't Bane just go all the way in

maybe im thinking too hard for this movie, even though Nolan makes thinking man's movies.
They needed access to the reactor thing tho. Putting his business out in the street and exposing him would've deaded all that and put Bruce on point. They wouldnt have got jack. The scheme was bigger than Bruce, but breaking him along the way was in the plans too.
 5 years ago '06        #313
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
I want to address the "how did Batman get himself to Gotham so quick after escaping prison" comment. I didnt notice it until the second watch of the movie. But i think it was almost 30 days out when he escaped. When he showed up to surprise Catwoman there was 1 day before the explosion. The timeframe was correct.
 5 years ago '04        #314
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
They needed access to the reactor thing tho. Putting his business out in the street and exposing him would've deaded all that and put Bruce on point. They wouldnt have got jack. The scheme was bigger than Bruce, but breaking him along the way was in the plans too.

But after they got access & the bomb was armed, what was the point of keeping Batman a secret? At that point Batman/Bruce was a non-factor and in prison.

Why didn't Bane just remove all hope from the citizens of Gotham?
 5 years ago '04        #315
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Pitts Gutta said:
I want to address the "how did Batman get himself to Gotham so quick after escaping prison" comment. I didnt notice it until the second watch of the movie. But i think it was almost 30 days out when he escaped. When he showed up to surprise Catwoman there was 1 day before the explosion. The timeframe was correct.

I don't think its just a matter of "how he got there so quick?". Its also a matter of "How did he get in Gotham, period...?"

No money
Only one bridge into Gotham & its guarded by the US military and the League.
No planes or boats going in and out of Gotham, or the Nuke blows.

I guess we're gonna chalk it up to "He did some Batman sh*t" ....lol
 5 years ago '11        #316
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 KREW said:
The movie was amazing imo.. Only problems I had with the movie is Bane's voice in the opening scene and his death.. Since this bi*ch is Talia, she should've been coming at Catwoman with a sword, both of them going at it while Batman and Bane was beating each other down.

I loved the ending, and for people saying it wasn't great, I gotta ask some of you: How do you end a Batman trilogy correctly? No one has ever done that sh*t before.

Batman and Bane's first brawl - I knew Batman was going to get fu*ked up but god, I just felt sorry for him and was not expecting it to be that one-sided. The way Catwoman set him up was great.

Michael Caine was simply amazing as Alfred. Dude has my throat all hard n sh*t
 One-O-One said:
I don't think its just a matter of "how he got there so quick?". Its also a matter of "How did he get in Gotham, period...?"

No money
Only one bridge into Gotham & its guarded by the US military and the League.
No planes or boats going in and out of Gotham, or the Nuke blows.

I guess we're gonna chalk it up to "He did some Batman sh*t" ....lol
Probably the same way those special agents got in. Air space wasn't guarded, jets flew over Gotham after Bane did his stadium speech
 5 years ago '06        #317
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8868 8868
gREAT fu*kING movie son MONEY WELL SPENT
 07-22-2012, 11:41 AM         #318
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone else feel like that platform Bruce Wayne jumped from had enough room on it for a running start?!
 5 years ago '06        #319
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
Man I seen this sh*t for the second time because my homeboy wanted to go. I had no plans on seeing it again in theaters. First time I ever saw a movie twice in theaters. So I'm going in feeling brolic, like fu*k this sh*t, I done seen it, I go hard, no surprises for me. However, unlike the first time, I was blowed as the d!ckens. High as sh*t. So at some random point in the movie I think to myself, "This muthafu*ka is dressed as a gotdam muthafu*kin bat cuz!!" and I started laughing uncontrollably. I couldn't stop. n*ggas is lookin at me crazy but I didn't give a fu*k. That n*gga was dressed as a bat and in my inebriated state that was the funniest sh*t to ever happen to me.
 5 years ago '05        #320
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 luckluck said:
Man I seen this sh*t for the second time because my homeboy wanted to go. I had no plans on seeing it again in theaters. First time I ever saw a movie twice in theaters. So I'm going in feeling brolic, like fu*k this sh*t, I done seen it, I go hard, no surprises for me. However, unlike the first time, I was blowed as the d!ckens. High as sh*t. So at some random point in the movie I think to myself, "This muthafu*ka is dressed as a gotdam muthafu*kin bat cuz!!" and I started laughing uncontrollably. I couldn't stop. n*ggas is lookin at me crazy but I didn't give a fu*k. That n*gga was dressed as a bat and in my inebriated state that was the funniest sh*t to ever happen to me.

fu*kin k!ll urself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc