most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2012, 11:59 PM         #281
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legit1 said:
wasn't there 2 banes after talia exposed herself?

I may be wrong but that's what I thought I saw after his little gas mask broke and he was breaking down

[pic - click to view]

07-22-2012, 12:00 AM         #282
ralph lauren  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legit1 said:
wasn't there 2 banes after talia exposed herself?

I may be wrong but that's what I thought I saw after his little gas mask broke and he was breaking down

breh how high were you??
 5 years ago '08        #283
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
But if you do remember, Bruce said anyone could be Batman, it's a symbol which despite all what you said being true there is a slight possibility Blake could be Batman.................but then again there where Robin Birds in the film soooooo
JGL=Terry and Morgan Freeman= Old bruce. Batman beyond is coming son.
 5 years ago '10        #284
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20806 20806
 Arson said:
JGL=Terry and Morgan Freeman= Old bruce. Batman beyond is coming son.
 5 years ago '04        #285
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 9972 9972
movie was good but some stuff bothered me.

my problems with the movie:

-i know i musta missed something but why did bane hold the whole city hostage for like 3 months????(wasnt they whole goal to blow up the city for ras? they had a detonator.wtf with the bullsh*ttin?)

-how did bruce break out of a prison in the desert and then show up walking down the street of a walled off city?

-bane and the chick coulda k!lled batman (or exposed him as bruce wayne) at least twice yet they pulled that stupid bond villain sh*t "i want him to see our master plans"....i was like

-if bane & crew coulda just strong armed they way into bruce's underground weapons warehouse/ atomic weapon facility, what was all the bullsh*t with taking over his corporation??? they blew up half the city yet they need fingerprints for his accounts etc?.

i could go on but TDK raised the bar TOO high....guess thats why i left the theatre nitpicking after seeing TDKR....

they build bane up as a supervillian then dude gets k!lled like that??

and did i miss that part from the trailer where all the criminals broke out of jail?? or was that not in there...?
 5 years ago '07        #286
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 hedake said:

-i know i musta missed something but why did bane hold the whole city hostage for like 3 months????(wasnt they whole goal to blow up the city for ras? they had a detonator.wtf with the bullsh*ttin?)
ONE goal was to let Bruce see Gotham crippled before being broken, like Bruce/Batman. Bruce is the embodiment of Gotham.
-how did bruce break out of a prison in the desert and then show up walking down the street of a walled off city?
Eyes where kept to keep people from leaving. Now i dont have the answer how he got in but i think you should just chalk that up to movie magic.

-bane and the chick coulda k!lled batman (or exposed him as bruce wayne) at least twice yet they pulled that stupid bond villain sh*t "i want him to see our master plans"....i was like
On top of Ras og plan, there was revenge as a sub plot. Its a Machiavellian superiority conplex.

-if bane & crew coulda just strong armed they way into bruce's underground weapons warehouse/ atomic weapon facility, what was all the bullsh*t with taking over his corporation??? they blew up half the city yet they need fingerprints for his accounts etc?.
That was to cripple Bruce financially. The armory was off the book so taking control of Bruce's a.ssets wouldnt matter. Like previously stated, it was a financial crippling of Bruce. If you remember form the first film, it was Bruces parents money that helped Gotham. They def didnt want Bruce with any money either.

Batman was going to take down Bane but then he was blindsided by Talia. Bane was going to take out Batman, but then he was blindsided by Catwoman.

The main purpose of this movie is for Batman being broken down to ruble then coming back up as the main purpose of this film, not Bane as the nemesis.

and did i miss that part from the trailer where all the criminals broke out of jail?? or was that not in there...?
They all got out but the trailer clip is def diff from what was shown in the movie. It happens often in movie trailers vs the actual movies which is why i avoided all Batman marketing until after I saw the movie. Ive seen this film 3 times already and everytime i watch it, it gets better. Movie is damn near perfect
 5 years ago '04        #287
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
 Grave said:
better. Movie is damn near perfect

thanks for the response...after reading all you wrote, i guess my main critique is the villains in this movie were dumb (or alt least written that way)!

anytime the bad guy says "i'm not going to k!ll you, i want you see see what i do" its a sure sign that they havent been written with any depth....and in this movie, that happened twice!!

bane imprisons him and wants to torture him YET NEVER FOLLOWS UP to see if wayne broke out or is actually suffering??

they want to ruin him financially, but when the movie starts, bruce is already going broke... AND THE CHICK KNOWS THAT!!!

they do this elaborate plan to break a man who was already a recluse???? why not just expose him as batman (which would have been better since batman was already the hated murderer of dent???)

exposing him would have been the worst thing they could do....but they do nothing but lose stupidly.....
 07-22-2012, 01:59 AM         #288
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hedake said:

i could go on but TDK raised the bar TOO high....guess thats why i left the theatre nitpicking after seeing TDKR....

This guy gets it.
 5 years ago '07        #289
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 hedake said:
thanks for the response...after reading all you wrote, i guess my main critique is the villains in this movie were dumb (or alt least written that way)!

anytime the bad guy says "i'm not going to k!ll you, i want you see see what i do" its a sure sign that they havent been written with any depth....and in this movie, that happened twice!!

bane imprisons him and wants to torture him YET NEVER FOLLOWS UP to see if wayne broke out or is actually suffering??

they want to ruin him financially, but when the movie starts, bruce is already going broke... AND THE CHICK KNOWS THAT!!!

they do this elaborate plan to break a man who was already a recluse???? why not just expose him as batman (which would have been better since batman was already the hated murderer of dent???)

exposing him would have been the worst thing they could do....but they do nothing but lose stupidly.....
Bane never expected Bruce to get out of the pit since he, himself, never could get out despite all his strength and physical superiority over Bruce/Batman. It all goes back to Ras being right about Gotham and letting Bruce see the "light". If Batman would have been k!lled without the ""i'm not going to k!ll you, i want you see see what i do" then he would have died without letting it be known to him that Ras was "right" all along. Bruce/Batman was an after thought once he was physically broken and financially crippled. He was never the main goal, as a matter of fact he was sought out mostly because of the reactor. Revenge was merely secondary. The main goal was Ras goal, to destroy Gotham.

Bruce was never going broke. Yes, Wayne corp was not making any profit, but he still had control over the reactor which was the reason of the company takeover. Banes plan to take over Gotham was hidden behind the cloak of Justice and Equality. Everything had to look legit. But it was the takeover that made Bruce reveal the reactor(location and emergency plan) to Talia, something she had sought for over 3 years.

So a few bad guys say Bruce is Batman. What would that do? Nothing. It makes sense to me and yo because we already know but you got to put yourself in the movie, picture yourself as a person living in that world. It wouldnt make sense.

Ive seen the movie 3 times g, and every q i had got squashed when Id rewatch it.

Last edited by Grave; 07-22-2012 at 02:16 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #290
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 hedake said:

1. Bane holding the city hostage for months and allowing Bruce to survive crippled is inspired by the same ideal. Ra's Al Ghul since the first movie always wanted society to have a hand in its' own demise. To just blow up an entire city at once was too simple and would only make the league seem like complete terrorists even to themselves rather than an enlightened group appointed to bring judgement and punishment to society. The league and Bane didn't want to k!ll just to k!ll. They had a misplaced sense of righteousness , so in order to make society as well as themselves feel like they're doing the just thing, they've always allowed Gotham to be involved somehow in their own demise. You also have to remember that Bane's whole mission was to serve Talia, Talia's whole mission was to avenge her father. Knowing that Bruce k!lled her father, she wanted Bruce to go through the worst type of punishment she could think of, that is also why she had Bane cripple and imprison him and make him watch Gotham's drawn out demise.

Shyt is philosophical basically.

2. Also with the next point, I could be wrong but The reason why the league wanted to take over Wayne enterprises was so that Talia and Daggert could take over and find where Wayne was keeping the reactor. Remember Wayne didn't show it to Talia until he went broke and knew he had to.

Last edited by psylence2k; 07-22-2012 at 02:35 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #291
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 4244 4244
Good movie, not great but far from dissappointing or bad. Anyone who follows the comics knew who Talia was from the first time they showed old girl, at least i did anyway. Bane's final shot was hilarious but seemed like it was a rushed cop out due to time constratints lol! No big surprises, the flick ended like i thought it would.

Sorta hoping they do a robin semi-solo flick with JGL

This thread is awesome by the way, especially for someone like me who could give two sh*ts about a "spoiler". If a movie is good, is going to be good regardless if i read the entire script etc. or not before hand.
 5 years ago '04        #292
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
 Grave said:
Bane never expected Bruce to get out of the pit since he, himself, never could get out despite all his strength and physical superiority over Bruce/Batman. It all goes back to Ras being right about Gotham and letting Bruce see the "light". If Batman would have been k!lled without the ""i'm not going to k!ll you, i want you see see what i do" then he would have died without letting it be known to him that Ras was "right" all along. Bruce/Batman was an after thought once he was physically broken and financially crippled. He was never the main goal, as a matter of fact he was sought out mostly because of the reactor. Revenge was merely secondary. The main goal was Ras goal, to destroy Gotham.

Bruce was never going broke. Yes, Wayne corp was not making any profit, but he still had control over the reactor which was the reason of the company takeover. Banes plan to take over Gotham was hidden behind the cloak of Justice and Equality. Everything had to look legit. But it was the takeover that made Bruce reveal the reactor(location and emergency plan) to Talia, something she had sought for over 3 years.

So a few bad guys say Bruce is Batman. What would that do? Nothing. It makes sense to me and yo because we already know but you got to put yourself in the movie, picture yourself as a person living in that world. It wouldnt make sense.

Ive seen the movie 3 times g, and every q i had got squashed when Id rewatch it.

basically your painting them to NOT be villains or just stupid villians?

"batman k!lled the man we love so take his money (which he is already losing)& put him in a hole..he wont get out of the hole because i'm bigger/better than him and i couldnt get out of the hole myself(except a little girl did)...no need to check up on him again just give him a tv to watch us"....

"we hate bruce...bruce is batman, everyone hates batman...lets just forget about using this perfectly incriminating peice of info against the guy who we are getting vengence on"!!!!!!

ras LITERALLY wanted to destroy gotham...with a bomb!!!

THESE guys get a bomb, get a detonator...and sit on it for 3 months!!!!

bane and crew have a sh*t TON of EXPLOSIVES yet go through a whole ruse to get bruce's nuclear device and do nothing with it!!!

see, the reason why TDK worked is because the joker would just k!ll people!! he's the worst terrorist there is.....bane & co. tried to be smarter but ended up being dumb(or written that way.)

honestly, if i saw this flick 3 times i might end up NOT liking it...but i did like it for the most part
 5 years ago '04        #293
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
 psylence2k said:
1. Bane holding the city hostage for months and allowing Bruce to survive crippled is inspired by the same ideal. Ra's Al Ghul since the first movie always wanted society to have a hand in its' own demise. To just blow up an entire city at once was too simple and would only make the league seem like complete terrorists even to themselves rather than an enlightened group appointed to bring judgement and punishment to society. The league and Bane didn't want to k!ll just to k!ll. They had a misplaced sense of righteousness , so in order to make society as well as themselves feel like they're doing the just thing, they've always allowed Gotham to be involved somehow in their own demise. You also have to remember that Bane's whole mission was to serve Talia, Talia's whole mission was to avenge her father. Knowing that Bruce k!lled her father, she wanted Bruce to go through the worst type of punishment she could think of, that is also why she had Bane cripple and imprison him and make him watch Gotham's drawn out demise.

Shyt is philosophical basically.

2. Also with the next point, I could be wrong but The reason why the league wanted to take over Wayne enterprises was so that Talia and Daggert could take over and find where Wayne was keeping the reactor. Remember Wayne didn't show it to Talia until he went broke and knew he had to.
how could society have a hand in its own demise when you hold them prisoner with a nuclear bomb???

a perfect way to do that is when joker but the bomb on the 2 ferries in the last movie.

you say blowing up a city is too simple but blowing up the football game, bridges, & police was different???

the league made themselves look like terrorist when bane broke a guys neck at midfield!! & shot up the stock exchange!! and freed all the prisoners!!!

after that, there is NO WAY society could end up looking like they brought it on themselves!

and if talia thought throwing bruce in to a hole/prison THAT SHE ESCAPED WHEN SHE WAS A 10 YEAR OLD was the worst punishment for him then thats just dumb writing!!

and i guess i was wrong, they needed to take over waynes company to get the nuclear device but like i said, they do all that bullsh*t and then do nothing with it
 07-22-2012, 03:00 AM         #294
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Talia "never forgave" her father for excommunicating Bane from the League Of Shadows.

Sooo.... Why is she so loyal to him?

And it's because of her father that she was put in that pit to begin with, right?
 5 years ago '11        #295
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
"A bunch of smart dumb n*ggas who reads to deep into issues that aint even there. One who post replies that would make them seem intellectual and gives them the false right to make it seem like they're a cut above anybody else."- DominationCM

Last edited by dom; 07-22-2012 at 03:10 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #296
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 hedake said:
basically your painting them to NOT be villains or just stupid villians?
Which comic movie have you seen where the bad guy outwits and beats the good guy? Everything isnt about good vs evil, there is grey in that,

"batman k!lled the man we love so take his money (which he is already losing)& put him in a hole..he wont get out of the hole because i'm bigger/better than him and i couldnt get out of the hole myself(except a little girl did)...no need to check up on him again just give him a tv to watch us"....
Does Bane come off to you as scared? It was FEAR that raised that girl out of that hole. Bane never made it out himself as he himself admitted. Like i said, Bruce/Batman was just an after thought, not the main goal of Talia. You have to see it as Batman being a "whatever"

"we hate bruce...bruce is batman, everyone hates batman...lets just forget about using this perfectly incriminating peice of info against the guy who we are getting vengence on"!!!!!!
Who hates Bruce/Batman if you dont mind clearing that up? The police? lol. Robin perfectly reflects the idea of Gotham; Batman is a scapegoat. A man who is willing to get his hands dirty.

ras LITERALLY wanted to destroy gotham...with a bomb!!!

THESE guys get a bomb, get a detonator...and sit on it for 3 months!!!!

bane and crew have a sh*t TON of EXPLOSIVES yet go through a whole ruse to get bruce's nuclear device and do nothing with it!!!
You are implying that Ras goal was to blow up Gotham. Am i wrong with tah implication? IF so clarify, if not, clarify.

see, the reason why TDK worked is because the joker would just k!ll people!! he's the worst terrorist there is.....bane & co. tried to be smarter but ended up being dumb(or written that way.)

honestly, if i saw this flick 3 times i might end up NOT liking it...but i did like it for the most part

My opinion is independent of TDK. Let go of TDK and the Joker. This is past that, it is a continuation of it. It is a different Bruce Wayne, a diff Batman, diff Alfred, a diff villain etc..it is the culmination of it. ONce you appreciate that you appreaciate this film. IF you are stuck in 2008 then this PROGRESSIVE film will do nothing for you
 5 years ago '05        #297
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born in it... Molded by it... I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
 5 years ago '04        #298
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
 Grave said:
Which comic movie have you seen where the bad guy outwits and beats the good guy? Everything isnt about good vs evil, there is grey in that,

Does Bane come off to you as scared? It was FEAR that raised that girl out of that hole. Bane never made it out himself as he himself admitted. Like i said, Bruce/Batman was just an after thought, not the main goal of Talia. You have to see it as Batman being a "whatever"

Who hates Bruce/Batman if you dont mind clearing that up? The police? lol. Robin perfectly reflects the idea of Gotham; Batman is a scapegoat. A man who is willing to get his hands dirty.

You are implying that Ras goal was to blow up Gotham. Am i wrong with tah implication? IF so clarify, if not, clarify.

My opinion is independent of TDK. Let go of TDK and the Joker. This is past that, it is a continuation of it. It is a different Bruce Wayne, a diff Batman, diff Alfred, a diff villain etc..it is the culmination of it. ONce you appreciate that you appreaciate this film. IF you are stuck in 2008 then this PROGRESSIVE film will do nothing for you
you cant "let go" of TDK because this movie takes place in the same universe and is a clear continuation...

"Which comic movie have you seen where the bad guy outwits and beats the good guy? "

TDK - the joker making batman choose between dent or the woman he loves (resulting in her murder which reverberates into this movie)

"Does Bane come off to you as scared? It was FEAR that raised that girl out of that hole. Bane never made it out himself as he himself admitted. Like i said, Bruce/Batman was just an after thought, not the main goal of Talia. You have to see it as Batman being a "whatever"

a couple of posts ago you said "Bruce is the embodiment of Gotham." & "The main purpose of this movie is for Batman being broken down"!!!! now you say he is a "whatever"!!!

"Who hates Bruce/Batman if you dont mind clearing that up? The police? lol. Robin perfectly reflects the idea of Gotham; Batman is a scapegoat. A man who is willing to get his hands dirty."

at the start of the movie they show you how batman has been painted as a maligned villian who k!lled good guy harvey...robin was obviously the exception especially since he figured out batman was wayne

..and i may be a little rusty but didnt Ras have a bomb on a train or something like that in Batman Begins? anyway...

if this film is progressive then i'm glad its the last chapter...

i guess we will hafta agree to disagree
 07-22-2012, 03:32 AM         #299
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One thing I didn't like also was Daggett went full retard when he tried to mouth off to Bain. WTF!? There's a million obvious things wrong with that.

I mean... How could you think that would work out? Bane just gonna turn around, hang his head low and drag his feet?
 5 years ago '07        #300
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 hedake said:
you cant "let go" of TDK because this movie takes place in the same universe and is a clear continuation...
Let go as in you're holding the same story line/same formula as TDK to TDKR as proven on your next comments. You have to let go of that. Me stating its "PROGRESSIVE" already clarifies that it is in the same universe and it is MOVING ON. I suggest you do the same.

"Which comic movie have you seen where the bad guy outwits and beats the good guy? "

TDK - the joker making batman choose between dent or the woman he loves (resulting in her murder which reverberates into this movie)
Being affected does not equate defeat. Batmans point was that not everyone was like the Joker. Which the Joker was never able to do eg the 2 boats.

"Does Bane come off to you as scared? It was FEAR that raised that girl out of that hole. Bane never made it out himself as he himself admitted. Like i said, Bruce/Batman was just an after thought, not the main goal of Talia. You have to see it as Batman being a "whatever"

a couple of posts ago you said "Bruce is the embodiment of Gotham." & "The main purpose of this movie is for Batman being broken down"!!!! now you say he is a "whatever"!!!
You misinterpreted me as you are misinterpreting this film. Not my fault. Bruce and Gotham were both broken down and both rose. I never said the main purpose was for Batman to be broken down, can you please show me the quote where i stated that? False point on your part.

"Who hates Bruce/Batman if you dont mind clearing that up? The police? lol. Robin perfectly reflects the idea of Gotham; Batman is a scapegoat. A man who is willing to get his hands dirty."

at the start of the movie they show you how batman has been painted as a maligned villian who k!lled good guy harvey...robin was obviously the exception especially since he figured out batman was wayne
But you still failed to point out who saw Batman as a bad guy besides the police. yes Batman was painted as such (by the shackles that be) but like i stated, you failed to prove your point.

..and i may be a little rusty but didnt Ras have a bomb on a train or something like that in Batman Begins? anyway...

if this film is progressive then i'm glad its the last chapter...

i guess we will hafta agree to disagree
Yeah you prob should. There is no point in proving your opinon since that it is what it is but your posts merely reflect a lack of attention and detail rather than flaws on a movie. Peace.

Last edited by Grave; 07-22-2012 at 03:42 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago