most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #181
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
did anybody else start cracking up though when batman started pressing bane about the detonator just like he hit joker with the "WHERE ARE THEY"

that sh*t was great
 07-21-2012, 02:24 AM         #182
ralph lauren  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A spinoff with robin?
 5 years ago '09        #183
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,902 | Props total: 14010 14010
 ralph lauren said:
A spinoff with robin?
Ugh no, robin would be batman. This isn't d!ck Grayson. This is robin Blake. The new batman.
 07-21-2012, 02:28 AM         #184
ralph lauren  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 circleofpurple said:
Ugh no, robin would be batman. This isn't d!ck Grayson. This is robin Blake. The new batman.
wut??

i wanna see that n*gga become nightwing n sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #185
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 astroblack9 said:
and to cats mad that bane got taken out by catwoman....You do realize that firepower was enough to open a fu*king escape route by blowing through the barricade they built. Im pretty sure getting shot from a few feet away would k!ll anyone
exactly, people cant be mad at that. but they are. i felt like it was a good scene regardless, especially for catwoman to change her ways. coming back to help instead of leaving when she couldve

sidenote, to me it was bruce wayne handing off batman to john blake. the whole robin name can really be an alias used by bruce wayne to give the bag to blake. or his name being robin doesn't mean he's the boy wonder robin at all. he can easily watching over the batcave and be batman while bruce takes a breather, and when bruce returns, blake becomes nightwing. nobody really knows what is next. nolan says nomore batman movie, bale says hes up for another if nolan is...
 5 years ago '07        #186
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 Michael 1987 said:
The ending went like this...

Batman used the Bat to take the nuclear bomb out to sea to let it explode there so nobody would get hurt from it if it would have exploded right in the city. Which would make people think he died but in reality he didn't because that one scientist tells Lucious Fox that Bruce wayne himself fixed it 6 months ago. In the mean time Bruce left the coordinates of the batcave to Robin John Blake because he has the passion for f!ghting crime, he also understands that Batman is the symbol of Gotham in many ways. Then we see that James Gordon fixed the Bat-Signal himself even though he acts as though he didn't.

Later on we see Alfred in Italy, Only then he notices Bruce along with Selina Kyle at a table an gives him the head nod as if he was part of the plane to get bruce to safety. Funny thing is most people forgot that the necklace had a trackin device in it so that's how he found Selina in the first place & not to mention he used the device he gave to her to wipe the records of his & hers so nobody would know about them anymore.

Finally in the end we see Blake in the bat cave trying to figure that place out only then he steps on the platform which indicates... "The Dark Knight Rises".

If people ask you why or how can James Blake become batman himself without training ...the answer is simple an it came from when Ra's Al Ghul said this to Bruce in the Batman Begins movie....""The training is nothing, the will is everything. The will to act."
 5 years ago '12        #187
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Michael 1987 said:
I left the Bane/Talia part out because i just rather start from when Batman uses thd Bat to take the nuke out to sea.

So the ending went like this...

Batman used the Bat to take the nuclear bomb out to sea to let it explode there so nobody would get hurt from it if it would have exploded right in the city. Which would make people think he died but in reality he didn't because that one scientist tells Lucious Fox that Bruce wayne himself fixed it 6 months ago. In the mean time Bruce left the coordinates of the batcave to Robin John Blake because he has the passion for f!ghting crime, he also understands that Batman is the symbol of Gotham in many ways. Then we see that James Gordon fixed the Bat-Signal himself even though he acts as though he didn't.

Later on we see Alfred in Italy, Only then he notices Bruce along with Selina Kyle at a table an gives him the head nod as if he was part of the plane to get bruce to safety. Funny thing is most people forgot that the necklace had a trackin device in it so that's how he found Selina in the first place & not to mention he used the device he gave to her to wipe the records of his & hers so nobody would know about them anymore.

Finally in the end we see Blake in the bat cave trying to figure that place out only then he steps on the platform which indicates... "The Dark Knight Rises".

If people ask you why or how can James Blake become batman himself without training ...the answer is simple an it came from when Ra's Al Ghul said this to Bruce in the Batman Begins movie....""The training is nothing, the will is everything. The will to act."

thanks for the explanation christopher nolan.
 5 years ago '07        #188
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 youknowmystelo said:
Translation: movie is sh*t.
Stop.
 Michael 1987 said:
"The training is nothing, the will is everything. The will to act."
 5 years ago '09        #189
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
Then we see that James Gordon fixed the Bat-Signal himself even though he acts as though he didn't.

doubt spoiler tags are needed, sooo i believe bruce fixed the batsignal, since it was showing scenes of what bruce left behind (donating wayne manor, giving the bag to blake, ect.)

don't think alfred was apart of the plan. he walked out of bruces life and at the funeral it seemed like he thought bruce was dead, while stating he failed watching over bruce (wouldnt need to be so dramatic) he did mention to bruce his once a year trip, so its easy for bruce to know where to find alfred to reconnect with him...
 5 years ago '09        #190
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
not to mention he used the device he gave to her to wipe the records of his & hers records so nobody would know about them anymore.
did the city know bruce was batman? the only one who needed it was selina kyle.
 07-21-2012, 02:59 AM         #191
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minnesota763 said:
did the city know bruce was batman? the only one who needed it was selina kyle.
 07-21-2012, 03:07 AM         #192
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
Your k!lling me with these smilies bruh ..Are you that sad about how TDKR ended or shoudl i saw the whole trilogy ended? god damn.
Accepting mediocrity and loving it.
 5 years ago '07        #193
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
i don't think the ra's al gul scene was purely hallucination. one of the first things he said was "there are other ways to be immortal" or something like that. and if you're familiar, you know he's famous for cheating death and pretty much never dies. even if he dies, they just take his body to a lazarus pit and he's resurrected. they didn't really explore the concept of lazarus pits in the trilogy, but i wouldn't be sold on either him or talia dying (for good) for that reason.
 5 years ago '09        #194
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
I know what you mean but Nolan had to end it somehow an that's what he chose sooo...get over it.
Its falling victim to the success of the dark knight, people expect it be better or be on the on the same level but we all knew it couldn't be matched. Its over, they did a good job with bane and gave a great movie. At least it didn't suck.
 07-21-2012, 03:35 AM         #195
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone else wonder how Robin is supposed to be a formidable successor when he doesn't have the 7+ years of ninja training that Batman does?

Not just any ninja clan either, apparently. The League Of Shadows was around for centuries and had been responsible for many historic events.

I'm guessing he would have to change the entire way he operates and function more like a Sherlock Holmes-esque detective rather than being able to take on dozens of armed street thugs at a time.
 07-21-2012, 03:53 AM         #196
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
The answer is simple an it came from when Ra's Al Ghul said this to Bruce in the Batman Begins movie....""The training is nothing, the will is everything. The will to act."
What???

.....No. I'm afraid not.

There's good.....

.....and then there's Batman.

I have the will to teleport and read minds but it isn't happening.
 07-21-2012, 04:26 AM         #197
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
i don't think the ra's al gul scene was purely hallucination. one of the first things he said was "there are other ways to be immortal" or something like that. and if you're familiar, you know he's famous for cheating death and pretty much never dies. even if he dies, they just take his body to a lazarus pit and he's resurrected. they didn't really explore the concept of lazarus pits in the trilogy, but i wouldn't be sold on either him or talia dying (for good) for that reason.
It was definitely hallucination related to the spine adjustment.

Reminded me of Jacob's Ladder.
 07-21-2012, 05:09 AM         #198
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My only beef was the cops were underground for 3 months then bust out in full physical condition, skin complexion and without a hair out of place

I had a hunch the chick was Talia, once they said the name I saw the turn coming. My boy didn't catch that. I was like you don't remember the cartoons?

The ending was badass, really thought they were going to k!ll him off

Nolan better be behind a Robin movie
 5 years ago '08        #199
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 joshdogg26 said:
I feel like the prison WAS the Lazarus pit. I know at some point someone called that place the pit. Bruce came back from his injuries in there. That was Nolan's take on the pit to me...
 5 years ago '05        #200
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Dy-nasty said:
I feel like the prison WAS the Lazarus pit. I know at some point someone called that place the pit. Bruce came back from his injuries in there. That was Nolan's take on the pit to me...

I like that idea...an ode to the pit but not supernatural.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago