Jul 7 - Gunman fires 63 SHOTS, kills 3 and injures 1 over dispute about girl

most viewed right now
Video inside Bailey Curran caught lying about touching the jewelry at Chris Brown ma..
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Chris brown accuser; grand larceny suspect in nyc
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL #VeteransForKaepernick
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
SC Hope Solo reacts to her termination from team USA
98 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
8163 pageviews
45 comments

jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
Jul 7 - Gunman fires 63 SHOTS, k!lls 3 and injures 1 over dispute about girl

[pic - click to view]

An enraged gunman packing an AK-47 stalked and executed three men on a Queens street, unleashing a hail of bullets sparked by a nightclub glance at the wrong woman.

The k!ller sprayed 63 shots around 5 a.m. Saturday as the victims sat inside a double-parked Jeep Grand Cherokee — unaware the shooter was closing in, police said.

“Someone followed (them) from the club,” said an emotional Katie Bussereth, the sister of the slain driver. “They didn’t want any money. They just wanted death.”

The three men died from multiple bullet wounds in a gory scene reminiscent of an old-school mob hit. The trio had stopped to drop off a friend, who somehow survived the gunfire on 144th St. at 85th Ave. in Jamaica.

One of the triple-homicide victims was shot right out of his shoes, with his barefoot body left on the street. A fourth man was wounded in the blizzard of a.ssault rifle bullets.

Two of the victims were identified as driver Jaime Bussereth, 33, a father of three, and Jamaican-born Jason Wood, 27, who has a 4-year-old son in his homeland.

A friend of the victims said the brutal slayings were caused by a “f!ght over a girl” at the Albany Manor nightclub in Brooklyn earlier in the evening.

“It was over a girl, over a look,” the friend said. “They were followed from the club and shot.”

Two of the dead men were inside the vehicle, while the third was found on the ground near the rear passenger door.

Cops were summoned to the scene by a 911 call after the predawn stillness was broken by gunfire.

The unidentified k!ller or k!llers apparently followed Bussereth’s Jeep on the 11-mile trip from the club back to the shooting scene, where the victim double-parked, cops said. But detectives aren’t sure what prompted the deadly attack.

The gunfire erupted and ended in a matter of seconds.

“It sounded like a firecracker,” said Duane Roberts, 62, who heard the barrage. “It was a lot of shots. It was real quick. Two minutes later the police were here.”

Bussereth, of Howard Beach, left behind twin 2-year-olds and an 11-year-old, according to a friend. His sister said the slain man was devoted to his kids.

“Jaime was a good father,” said Katie Bussereth. “He loved his kids more than anything. He was always there for his kids. Everyone is so distraught.”

A family friend agreed, noting that the victim “took care of everyone. . . . He was a good, good father.”

Jason Wood’s father, Lenworth Wood, said his son was headed with friends to a Saturday night party in Brooklyn. Jason Wood worked as a salesman.

“He’s a good kid to me,” the dad said.

The shooting started after Bussereth pulled over to drop off the man who survived the shooting, friends said. His name and condition were not released Saturday.

The shooter fled the scene, and police had made no arrests in the shocking murders.

The k!llings came at the end of a long, violent night when seven people were k!lled and 21 others wounded across the city.

[pic - click to view]

Through last Sunday, NYPD stats show 672 shooting incidents reported in 2012 — a 10.9% spike from the 606 reported across the same time last year. There were 802 shooting victims this year, compared with 743 in 2011 — a 7.9% spike.

But murders are down to 194 this year, a 17.4% drop from 2011.

Katie Bussereth was stunned by word that her brother was k!lled with an a.ssault weapon on a street in Queens.

“How are there AK-47s on the street?” she asked. “Are we living in a war zone? What has happened to this world? Has everyone gone crazy?”

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

3 men k!lled in barrage of bullets in Queens after nightclub dispute over girl - NY Daily News

45 comments for "Jul 7 - Gunman fires 63 SHOTS, kills 3 and injures 1 over dispute about girl"

4 years ago '07        #2
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,407 | Props total: 90 90
I heard Meek Mill put the battery in dudes back
 4 years ago '11        #3
One Gud Cide 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 2 2
Katie Bussereth was stunned by word that her brother was k!lled with an a.ssault weapon on a street in Queens.

“How are there AK-47s on the street?” she asked.
dumb bi*ch
 4 years ago '10        #4
Kno 1 
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 274 274
get ya aim up, kids. stop wastin' bullets.. wait til ya face to face, before you aim 'n pull it. #rookies
 4 years ago '04        #5
DERRTY CHYBO 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,529 | Props total: 171 171

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #6
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,329 | Props total: 181 181
... Gonna go clean my ak
 4 years ago '06        #7
RAZAH CUTS 5399 heat pts5399
space
space
$50,136 | Props total: 7002 7002
Old school NYC type sh*t... senseless violence everywhere...
 4 years ago '06        #8
DEDOS 110 heat pts110
space
space
$55,108 | Props total: 6896 6896
i guess those new york gun laws aint working huh. the only muthafu*kas strapped are the criminals
 4 years ago '08        #9
RokkyRok 49 heat pts49
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 3 3
 DEDOS said:
i guess those new york gun laws aint working huh. the only muthafu*kas strapped are the criminals
It's true, went to try to buy something for the house & got so much stress from the guy behind the counter. I went outside & walked about half a block into a deli & some random dude followed me in and said "I saw you in Frank's, I got what you need".

dude had an rpg in the back seat of his truck
 4 years ago '04        #10
pakman85 
space
space
space
$362 | Props total: 44 44
people say new york is soft....its good there now....you dont have to worry....hahhahahhaha
 4 years ago '06        #11
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,027 | Props total: 112 112
These people are the scum of NY. Sad, but I don't want my kids growing up where I did. Way too much senseless violence these days. The fu*ker who did this shooting will be caught and spend the rest of his life without a woman, the very thing he did this over.

Wow, can we get any dumber NYC?
 4 years ago '04        #12
master_mind_jg 
space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 0 0
59 bullets went astray.... homie needs to handle the recoil a bit better.
 4 years ago '04        #13
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 10 10
I live in Saint Albans & thats one of the better neighborhoods in Queens.
 07-08-2012, 06:03 PM         #14
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hot summer.... Rip to all those that died. Always over some bitxhes, guys need to stop beings say whipped and k!ll mofos over looks. Then find out she was blowing dudes on the low.
 4 years ago '11        #15
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 176 176
pus*y k!lled more n*ggaz than a liquor store.
 4 years ago '04        #16
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,553 | Props total: 471 471
"One of the triple-homicide victims was shot right out of his shoes, with his barefoot body left on the street."
 4 years ago '07        #17
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,281 | Props total: 591 591
New York City The City that never sleeps
 4 years ago '09        #18
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$60,041 | Props total: 3941 3941
Wonder if the n*gga that was able to get away was the one who probably started the sh*t in the club? It always works out that way
 4 years ago '08        #19
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,024 | Props total: 117 117
 pakman85 said:
people say new york is soft....its good there now....you dont have to worry....hahhahahhaha
How can NY be soft? I been all over the U.S and NYC is the one place where if you are soft you won't make it, this applies to everyone, from the guy in the corner to the guy in a suit going to work everyday.

Plus the density of people and poverty makes the boroughs and north jersey true sh*tholes.
 4 years ago '09        #20
lifeofaYG 40 heat pts40
space
space
$1,656 | Props total: 0 0
damnnn thats why i only party in manhattan, but theres def more to this story
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 29 - A clown appears to be trying to lure kids into woods in South..
45 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shaq's Sons and Jason Williams' Son Play Pick up Game at Shaq's House
48 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Madden 17 TOUCHDOWN GLITCH
83 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 29 - UFO buffs freak over aliens/supervolcano after objects spotte..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bri. drake
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside If you cheating on ya bish with a note 7. RIP. Bypass lock screen if ok..
52 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Battlefield 1 Open Beta Official Thread| Starts Aug 30th for those who signed up
192 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Aug 29 - Stone-age Europeans 'were the first to set foot on North America'
129 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy