Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jul 7 - Gunman fires 63 SHOTS, kills 3 and injures 1 over dispute about girl

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
126 viewing
Audio inside Quentin Miller wrote Back to Back!!!!
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
121 viewing
Well Damn Beyonce - "Formation" *New Song + Video* #BlackExcellence
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
76 viewing
Video inside Jay Electronica Disses Kendrick Lamar & Threatens To Smack 50 Cent's Ey..
200 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
64 viewing
Video inside Woman Says Her Value Increases With Each Guy She F*cks! "I F*cked 4 Men..
42 comments
@misc
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props Posts with the most Props:  0
Slaps Posts with the most Slaps:  0
 Jul 7 - Gunman fires 63 SHOTS, k!lls 3 and injures 1 over dispute about girl
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
7760 pageviews
45 comments

jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544 space
space
$3,704 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

An enraged gunman packing an AK-47 stalked and executed three men on a Queens street, unleashing a hail of bullets sparked by a nightclub glance at the wrong woman.

The k!ller sprayed 63 shots around 5 a.m. Saturday as the victims sat inside a double-parked Jeep Grand Cherokee — unaware the shooter was closing in, police said.

“Someone followed (them) from the club,” said an emotional Katie Bussereth, the sister of the slain driver. “They didn’t want any money. They just wanted death.”

The three men died from multiple bullet wounds in a gory scene reminiscent of an old-school mob hit. The trio had stopped to drop off a friend, who somehow survived the gunfire on 144th St. at 85th Ave. in Jamaica.

One of the triple-homicide victims was shot right out of his shoes, with his barefoot body left on the street. A fourth man was wounded in the blizzard of a.ssault rifle bullets.

Two of the victims were identified as driver Jaime Bussereth, 33, a father of three, and Jamaican-born Jason Wood, 27, who has a 4-year-old son in his homeland.

A friend of the victims said the brutal slayings were caused by a “f!ght over a girl” at the Albany Manor nightclub in Brooklyn earlier in the evening.

“It was over a girl, over a look,” the friend said. “They were followed from the club and shot.”

Two of the dead men were inside the vehicle, while the third was found on the ground near the rear passenger door.

Cops were summoned to the scene by a 911 call after the predawn stillness was broken by gunfire.

The unidentified k!ller or k!llers apparently followed Bussereth’s Jeep on the 11-mile trip from the club back to the shooting scene, where the victim double-parked, cops said. But detectives aren’t sure what prompted the deadly attack.

The gunfire erupted and ended in a matter of seconds.

“It sounded like a firecracker,” said Duane Roberts, 62, who heard the barrage. “It was a lot of shots. It was real quick. Two minutes later the police were here.”

Bussereth, of Howard Beach, left behind twin 2-year-olds and an 11-year-old, according to a friend. His sister said the slain man was devoted to his kids.

“Jaime was a good father,” said Katie Bussereth. “He loved his kids more than anything. He was always there for his kids. Everyone is so distraught.”

A family friend agreed, noting that the victim “took care of everyone. . . . He was a good, good father.”

Jason Wood’s father, Lenworth Wood, said his son was headed with friends to a Saturday night party in Brooklyn. Jason Wood worked as a salesman.

“He’s a good kid to me,” the dad said.

The shooting started after Bussereth pulled over to drop off the man who survived the shooting, friends said. His name and condition were not released Saturday.

The shooter fled the scene, and police had made no arrests in the shocking murders.

The k!llings came at the end of a long, violent night when seven people were k!lled and 21 others wounded across the city.

[pic - click to view]

Through last Sunday, NYPD stats show 672 shooting incidents reported in 2012 — a 10.9% spike from the 606 reported across the same time last year. There were 802 shooting victims this year, compared with 743 in 2011 — a 7.9% spike.

But murders are down to 194 this year, a 17.4% drop from 2011.

Katie Bussereth was stunned by word that her brother was k!lled with an a.ssault weapon on a street in Queens.

“How are there AK-47s on the street?” she asked. “Are we living in a war zone? What has happened to this world? Has everyone gone crazy?”

Read more: 3 men k!lled in barrage of bullets in Queens after nightclub dispute over girl - NY Daily News

top in section
54 viewing
Image inside [NSFW] J Hood Just Tried To Break The Internet...*pause
108 comments
top in misc/24hrs
top in section
50 viewing
Image inside Feb 6 - BREAKING: North Korean 'missile' launched, South says!
18 comments
top in news/24hrs

Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #2
S0ap 19 heat pts19 space
space
$2,377 | 20695096
I heard Meek Mill put the battery in dudes back
Old 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #3
One Gud Cide 25 heat pts25 space
space
$9,454 | 0
Katie Bussereth was stunned by word that her brother was k!lled with an a.ssault weapon on a street in Queens.

“How are there AK-47s on the street?” she asked.
dumb bi*ch
Old 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #4
Kno 1  space
space
$1,662 | 4917038
get ya aim up, kids. stop wastin' bullets.. wait til ya face to face, before you aim 'n pull it. #rookies
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
DERRTY CHYBO 10 heat pts10 space
space
$11,408 | POWERFUL

[video - click to view]

Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43 space
space
$9,159 | 20503321
... Gonna go clean my ak
Old 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
RAZAH CUTS 4940 heat pts4940 space
space
$48,098 | POWERFUL
Old school NYC type sh*t... senseless violence everywhere...
Old 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #8
DEDOS 108 heat pts108 space
space
$51,465 | POWERFUL
i guess those new york gun laws aint working huh. the only muthafu*kas strapped are the criminals
Old 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #9
RokkyRok 49 heat pts49 space
space
$6,524 | 20645261
DEDOS said:
i guess those new york gun laws aint working huh. the only muthafu*kas strapped are the criminals
It's true, went to try to buy something for the house & got so much stress from the guy behind the counter. I went outside & walked about half a block into a deli & some random dude followed me in and said "I saw you in Frank's, I got what you need".

dude had an rpg in the back seat of his truck
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #10
pakman85  space
space
$324 | 188222
people say new york is soft....its good there now....you dont have to worry....hahhahahhaha
Old 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #11
riga89 7 heat pts space
space
$1,974 | 20940262
These people are the scum of NY. Sad, but I don't want my kids growing up where I did. Way too much senseless violence these days. The fu*ker who did this shooting will be caught and spend the rest of his life without a woman, the very thing he did this over.

Wow, can we get any dumber NYC?
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
master_mind_jg  space
space
$1,612 | 19579550
59 bullets went astray.... homie needs to handle the recoil a bit better.
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
Barcode 7 heat pts space
space
$3,113 | 14828575
I live in Saint Albans & thats one of the better neighborhoods in Queens.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:03 PMclass of -  - #14
OOps  space
space
$n/a |
Hot summer.... Rip to all those that died. Always over some bitxhes, guys need to stop beings say whipped and k!ll mofos over looks. Then find out she was blowing dudes on the low.
Old 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #15
KingPAPO 43 heat pts43 space
space
$2,059 | 20825085
pus*y k!lled more n*ggaz than a liquor store.
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
persuazion 1 heat pts space
space
$15,310 | POWERFUL
"One of the triple-homicide victims was shot right out of his shoes, with his barefoot body left on the street."
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #17
LynchingO-Lines 27 heat pts27 space
space
$2,179 | 20775163
New York City The City that never sleeps
Old 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #18
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 space
space
$56,491 | POWERFUL
Wonder if the n*gga that was able to get away was the one who probably started the sh*t in the club? It always works out that way
Old 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #19
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11 space
space
$2,960 | 16728070
pakman85 said:
people say new york is soft....its good there now....you dont have to worry....hahhahahhaha
How can NY be soft? I been all over the U.S and NYC is the one place where if you are soft you won't make it, this applies to everyone, from the guy in the corner to the guy in a suit going to work everyday.

Plus the density of people and poverty makes the boroughs and north jersey true sh*tholes.
Old 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #20
lifeofaYG 40 heat pts40 space
space
$1,656 | 20613821
damnnn thats why i only party in manhattan, but theres def more to this story

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
38 viewing
Image inside Nore Just Released A New Contender For Worst Album/Mixtape Cover
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
32 viewing
NFL ESPN made a GIF of Cam and it's like he has no rhythm.
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside Young Barbering Prodigy could fix lebrons hairline . 👀👀
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Guy Falls Asleep At Work, The Internet Takes Him On Photoshop Adventures
166 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside The Goat 2pac (makaveli the dons) illegitimate Daughter
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Feb 4 - Gay' couple face trial for raping at least 5 of their 9 adopte..
28 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Hilary Duff In Bikini - Sexy Ass Milf
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Feb 5 - Wife crashes her own funeral, shocks her husband, who had paid..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time