Michael Bay's NINJA TURTLES To Feature Krang, Bebop & Rocksteady

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
5644 pageviews
49 comments

flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749

El Mayimbe Latino-Review's El Mayimbe broke the story about Guardians of the Galaxy being Marvel's 2014 mystery film, and now he has some info on Michael Bay's version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles. For some reason this information went under the radar, but in June El Mayimbe let it be known that he was reading the script (The Blue Door) written by Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec.

Krang - Prior to the start of the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, Krang was in command of an army of Rock Soldiers under the leadership of General Traag, and took the completed Technodrome, a powerful mobile battle fortress, and banished Von Drakus who helped Krang build it to Earth. When he was banished from Dimension X, Krang was stripped of his body and reduced to a brain-like form.

Krang allied himself with the Shredder, who, along with his robotic Foot Soldier army, moved into the Technodrome. In exchange, the Shredder had to design and build a new body for Krang, a human-shaped exo-suit. Shredder lived up to his part of the bargain in the season 1 episode "Shredder was Splintered", in no small part because he was unable to deal with the Turtles and needed Krang's help. - Wikipedia
Technodrome - The semi-spherical tank-like metallic mobile subterranean fortress of Krang and Shredder, the main villains in the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. The Technodrome is capable of surface, subterranean, or underwater travel. If equipped with an engine powerful enough, it can also journey into outer space. The Technodrome is also equipped with a super portal that can transport the structure through dimensions. Krang utilized this to bring the Technodrome back to Earth, but the Turtles later used this to banish the Technodrome permanently to Dimension X. - Wikipedia

Bebop & Rocksteady - Bebop and Rocksteady were originally human, part of a street gang in New York City that was employed by Shredder. Rocksteady was originally a short and stocky blond Caucasian man (who sported army camouflage pants that would be replaced with simple beige cargo pants later while also occasionally sporting a strong Army helmet on his head in his mutated form). Bebop was a taller African American man with a purple Mohawk.

The Shredder developed a plan to defeat the Turtles by mutating members of the street gang, so that they would have abilities parallel to the Turtles'. Rocksteady and Bebop both volunteered to undergo the procedure (though neither was particularly aware of what it would entail) with the promise that it would allow them to exact revenge on the Turtles. Bebop was mutated into a human warthog and Rocksteady into a rhinoceros. However, though the transformation did make them larger and stronger, they remained incompetent simpletons and were completely inept at stopping the Turtles. - Wikipedia
Dimension X - Dimension X is a fictional alternate dimension in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) 1987 cartoon series and the TMNT Adventures comics. Dimension X is the home of several characters on the show, most notably one of the main antagonists Krang. Characters usually use the dimensional portal located inside the Technodrome for transportation between Dimension X and Earth, though other portals and other means of travel are occasionally seen - Wikipedia
Now keep in mind this is the script that is rumored to be partially responsible for halting production of the film and pushing back the release date. Oh and by the way El Mayimbe will give a full review of the script when he has reached ten thousand followers on Twitter. He only needs sixty-five hundred more followers.

And then we get to this interesting piece of info. A possible synopsis of the film has been posted online. I have checked with a very reliable source and they have told me that this is legit.

“After their planet’s destruction, four turtle-like alien warriors and their master come to Earth, where they join forces with reporter April O’Neil to prevent the extradimensional conqueror Krang from enslaving the human race.”

Jonathan Liebesman's Ninja Turtles will hit theaters May 16th, 2014

[pic - click to view]

49 comments for "Michael Bay's NINJA TURTLES To Feature Krang, Bebop & Rocksteady"

5 years ago '08        #2
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272

ok ok.....trying to reel me back in...

but this

After their planet’s destruction, four turtle-like alien warriors and their master come to Earth, where they join forces with reporter April O’Neil to prevent the extradimensional conqueror Krang from enslaving the human race.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by iPunish901; 07-07-2012 at 07:37 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #3
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
pretty sure this movie got scrapped
 5 years ago '09        #4
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1864 1864
 iPunish901 said:

but this

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #5
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,262 | Props total: 2458 2458
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
pretty sure this movie got scrapped
It didn't get scraped. That other thread from last week people failed to read it cause the article in said they were just halting production for script revisions. People jumped the gun and thought it meant the studio was going to cancel the movie.
 5 years ago '05        #6
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
 HiRolliN said:
It didn't get scraped. That other thread from last week people failed to read it cause the article in said they were just halting production for script revisions. People jumped the gun and thought it meant the studio was going to cancel the movie.
The reason why people thought it was scrapped because the movie was halted INDEFINITELY... Which means, it wasn't just delayed, everything on the movie stopped.
 5 years ago '08        #7
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
They should get the pr0n star April O'neil to play April O'neil
 5 years ago '04        #8
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4284 4284
I can fu*k with Bebop and Rocksteady..but the Turtles as Aliens
 5 years ago '05        #9
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
just pretend they aren't aliens and they mutated. its just a back story
 5 years ago '04        #10
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 kingkolby said:
just pretend they aren't aliens and they mutated. its just a back story
Nope.....
 5 years ago '05        #11
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Are they gonna do this in animatronics suit costumes?

Bebo and Rocksteady and Krang would make me watch it but it's got to move away from the comedy element style of Transformers and keep it dark.

5 years ago '07        #12
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,621 | Props total: 3263 3263
 Wasted said:
Are they gonna do this in animatronics suit costumes?

Bebo and Rocksteady and Krang would make me watch it but it's got to move away from the comedy element style of Transformers and keep it dark.

Comedy is an integral part of TMNT though
 5 years ago '04        #13
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
should make the movie a tad bit more interesting if they include bebop and rocksteady
 5 years ago '05        #14
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 ghost8 said:
Comedy is an integral part of TMNT though
Not like the goofy comedy in Transformers. The comedy in the original movie was just enough for me.
 5 years ago '04        #15
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 iPunish901 said:

but this

[pic - click to view]

I agree, that's wack! Why would they change it up so drastically like that, what's the point?
 5 years ago '05        #16
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
I'll play the wait and see approach .... could turn out to be a decent movie
 5 years ago '06        #17
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,964 | Props total: 11810 11810
no ooze?? that's that sh*t i don't like
 5 years ago '05        #18
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
i need footage before i get baited in
 07-08-2012, 04:09 PM         #19
ElMarro10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone know how this guy gets his info? Is he like a janitor somewhere or something?
 5 years ago '11        #20
Vegeta21 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 15 15
Just brought me back on the bandwagon...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy