Microsoft "our top 4 franchises outsell Sony's top 11"

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-08-2012, 11:20 AM         #61
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
Mothafu*kas will only bring up sales when its beneficial to there side. Someone says CoD sucks I defend it with sale numbers. I say the Ps3 is better than the 360, people will say the 360 sold more. I say the Wii is better than the 360 where sales is on my side 360 n*ggas will say looks who's buying it, kids. In this case sales dont mean sh*t.

When sale numbers is on your side its all good but when its not it doesnt mean sh*t
stop it 5

the wii sold more because its a cheaper system (console & their games)

xbox & ps3 been neck and neck with their prices for years now
 5 years ago '11        #62
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
most people i know ditched their 360 for a pc.
 07-08-2012, 11:30 AM         #63
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
most people i know ditched their 360/PS3/Wii for a pc.
fixed
 5 years ago '11        #64
space
space
space
nah, ps3 is strong in exclussives, there are hardly any worthwhile games on the 360 that arent on the pc. hell, even I only play exclusives on the ps3 but with more and more games being simultaneously released on both the ps3 and vita, that's become a rarity. I'd rather play games on the vita than on the ps3.
 07-08-2012, 11:49 AM         #65
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
nah, ps3 is strong in exclussives, there are hardly any worthwhile games on the 360 that arent on the pc. hell, even I only play exclusives on the ps3 but with more and more games being simultaneously released on both the ps3 and vita, that's become a rarity. I'd rather play games on the vita than on the ps3.
funny u stay bringing that up yet most ps3 exclusives dont have replayability or theyre just flatout garbage

ur the same dude that chose ur vita over ur ps3,said ur ps3 been collecting dust and u never even complete ur games
 5 years ago '11        #66
space
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
funny u stay bringing that up yet most ps3 exclusives dont have replayability or theyre just flatout garbage

ur the same dude that chose ur vita over ur ps3,said ur ps3 been collecting dust and u never even complete ur games
wipeout hd/fury has replayability on the vita. uncharted 2-3 have replayability, i played u2 for 2 years straight A game's replayability depends on the person. I might be able to get hours out of a game that you can only muster up a few minutes from. I choose my Vita over the Ps3 because it offers a similar experience with a much more versatile portfolio.

Games that I didn't enjoy on the PS3 for whatever reason are much more fun for me on the Vita. Maybe it's because I know i can play them in short or long intervals depending on how I'm feeling at the time. I hated wipeout HD/fury on the Ps3 but love the experience, and find it much more suitable, on the Vita. It's a preference really.
 07-08-2012, 12:00 PM         #67
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:

Please unplug your modem and never get back on the internet.

AuthenticMade said:
You only got a sequel for those 2 games because a budget was already in place for them. The budget for Shenmue 3 was totally dependent on the success of the first 2 though.

So did you finish the story of Shenmue? How was the actual ending? How was part 3? Sales dont matter so howcome they didnt finish it

DJ Krayzie and Da Ill One were both straight handling n*ggas in this thread, and you all kept trying to spin their words. They never said Sales=A Better game. They just said Sales matter because without the money being made, certain things wouldnt've happened. You seriously cant sit there and believe that if no profit was being made, you'd be on a 7th God of War Game, Halo 4, Gears of Wars next game, and blah blah blah. Money fuels everything in BUSINESSS. Its a hobby for US as gamers, but this is a BUSINESS my friend, and without profit, the industry would fold.
That was point #1 of my argument, that they don't make games better.

#2 was that they don't mean anything to the gamer, if they did you wouldn't be buying used, pirating, selling, trading and renting. Like above you need to unplug your modem and never get on the internet.

Of course profits matter to these companies but they don't matter to you, they don't matter to me and they don't matter to anyone in this fu*king thread, forum or in the gaming community because if they did we would be out there paying $65 on launch, we would be out there protesting used games store and would be all for a console that couldn't play used games because that hurts these companies right? piracy and used game sales? that hurts the chance of new IPS/Sequels, right? so why do we do it? BECAUSE IT DOESNT fu*kING MATTER TO US.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 07-08-2012 at 12:03 PM..
 07-08-2012, 12:05 PM         #68
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beat heavy rain,mgs4,god of war 3 & all the uncharteds

havent played my ps3 since
 07-08-2012, 12:08 PM         #69
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Games that I didn't enjoy on the PS3 for whatever reason are much more fun for me on the Vita. Maybe it's because I know i can play them in short or long intervals depending on how I'm feeling at the time. I hated wipeout HD/fury on the Ps3 but love the experience, and find it much more suitable, on the Vita. It's a preference really.
and more people prefer to buy their games on the xbox than the ps3

lets not act like its only exclusives that sell more on xbox,multiplat games sell more on the xbox too
 5 years ago '11        #70
space
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
beat heavy rain,mgs4,god of war 3 & all the uncharteds

havent played my ps3 since
That's your problem though. whatever retailer you copped it from already got your money, and if you didn't buy it used, Sony got your money too. Whether you play it or not has no effect on my ability to benefit from my purchase so continue wasting your money.
 5 years ago '11        #71
space
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
and more people prefer to buy their games on the xbox than the ps3

lets not act like its only exclusives that sell more on xbox,multiplat games sell more on the xbox too
And let's not forget that doesn't effect your ability to enjoy the game, or you'd be playing the wii 24/7
 07-08-2012, 12:12 PM         #72
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
That's your problem though. whatever retailer you copped it from already got your money, and if you didn't buy it used, Sony got your money too. Whether you play it or not has no effect on my ability to benefit from my purchase so continue wasting your money.
I borrowed every single one of those games from my friends, and I still have them here collecting dust

its funny... as bad as I want to play the last of us I already kno im only gonna end up playing thru it once
 07-08-2012, 12:14 PM         #73
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
And let's not forget that doesn't effect your ability to enjoy the game, or you'd be playing the wii 24/7

like I said above, the wii sold more because its consoles & games are cheaper

if the wii cost as much as the ps3 & xbox I dout it would be #1

everybody I kno with a wii dont even play it, they only purchased it because they could afford it
 07-08-2012, 12:19 PM         #74
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and ytf is everybody (ps3 stans) so mad for?

they are just stating the facts

this is something we've known for the longest
 5 years ago '04        #75
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
M$ has ONE god IP in halo, all the other are ok, average. forza is not better than grand turismo (just the truth) Fable is fable, and the other arent even worth mentioning. But then again, neither are ps3's. Its safe to say first-party titles werent really sh*t this console generation aside from the mega smashes.
 5 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Jesszman said:

Thought you were smarter then that.

*affect*
 5 years ago '11        #77
space
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
Thought you were smarter then that.

*affect*

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

clearly.
 5 years ago '11        #79
space
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
clearly.
 5 years ago '12        #80
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
 p00rky said:
It depends who you talk to.

Console wars are fu*king stupid. I have all the consoles.

Xbox 360 for everything

PS3 for exclusives

Wii for first party games
fixed
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy