Lil' Scrappy: "Closeted Gays Spread AIDS"

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-08-2012, 11:53 AM         #161
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Muggz said:
its because these f*ggots have becomr
mainstream in hip hop b thats why. also thank u gay a.ss closet boxden members for exposing yourself in this thread so i can block/ignore u. they have gay forums
on the net u can go join u c*ck suckers. Boxden should BAN any form of f*ggotory this is not a homo site lets keep it that way
 07-08-2012, 12:03 PM         #162
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so if he told people to stop sharing needles would all the heroin addicts be in here saying thats not the only way it spreads. you guys are giving shooting up a bad rep. lol.
 5 years ago '07        #163
Gortexmethod 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 150 150
Scrappy gonna get aids
trick'n outta state wh0ores
 07-08-2012, 12:30 PM         #164
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
the point is, everyone spreads AIDS tho. AIDS is not an American only or a homos3xual only problem. And yes, it may be transmitted by gay s3x but if they didnt feel that they needed to be downlow because of societal pressures, then this wouldn't be a problem. I'm not saying you gotta be all buddy buddy, but realize why they are downlow and you may be able to stop a problem you are indirectly causing.
so much knowledge...it's so useless being that this is boxden though. scrappy is uneducated.
 5 years ago '05        #165
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
This sh*t is stupid on multiple levels, what an idiot.
 5 years ago '08        #166
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
 SugaHillRomello said:

Y'all trying y'all best to spin this into gay bashing when its not.

There have been multiple posts in this thread to show that people ain't ignorant when it comes to HIV transmission

WE KNOW THERE ARE OTHER WAYS BESIDES GAY s3x TO CONTRACT HIV

But the FACTS show that homos3xuals contract it at a higher rate. Its irresponsible and cowardly to subject your HETEROs3xUAL partner to those odds just because ur afraid to admit ur gay.

And disgust at how some of u dudes is in here defending these downlow faqqits
Just wondering. How would you feel if your son came out and he you he was Gay.
 5 years ago '11        #167
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 stlcardinals19 said:
Just wondering. How would you feel if your son came out and he you he was Gay.

That hypothetical doesn't apply here. The key words are COMING OUT. If my son manned up and told me he was gay my love for him would not change.

I can respect an OPENLY GAY man because he's honest with himself.

If u are gay go be gay. Homos3xuality is more accepted in this society than its ever been. There is no excuse to be out here living a double life and ruining other ppls lives in the process.

F*ck them downlow faqqits
 5 years ago '08        #168
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
 SugaHillRomello said:
That hypothetical doesn't apply here. The key words are COMING OUT. If my son manned up and told me he was gay my love for him would not change.

I can respect an OPENLY GAY man because he's honest with himself.

If u are gay go be gay. Homos3xuality is more accepted in this society than its ever been. There is no excuse to be out here living a double life and ruining other ppls lives in the process.

F*ck them downlow faqqits
Well, that's what I was aiming for,but yea that's a good thing to hear, that you wouldn't sever ties w/your boy if he told you he was Gay. If you ask me, if more Fathers let it be known that manning up and being real w/yourself when it comes to s3xuality will result in your Pops respecting that about you and would continue to love his son, then A LOT of the societal pressures would ease up. At least among Gay men. But so many men call Gays cowards when they, themselves would sever ties and erase the bond w/their own son if he told you he was Gay.
 07-08-2012, 01:26 PM         #169
DaFlavamensavor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE FACT ARE U SHOULD BE HAVING PROTECTED s3x REGARDLESS IF UR GAY OR SO CALLED STR8 ..JUST CAUSE U fu*kING A CHICK DONT MEAN DONT WRAP THE d!ck ...IGNORANCE SPREADS AIDS NOT GAY BI OR STR8 MEN ....;IGNORANCE PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND THESE WOMEN WHO ARE SO DAMN THRISTY FOR A MAN LET THEM fu*k WITHOUT A RUBBER PLAIN AND SIMPLE ....MESSAGE!
 07-08-2012, 01:36 PM         #170
DaFlavamensavor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by hollabizak
Be very aware that men on these forums that defend closet gays are f@gs themselves.No straight man would defend this behavior. Closet Gays are the main carriers of HIV/Aids. Statistics show more women have aids than men. But lets have a closer look. There are more women in the world than men. Atl for instance there is 7 women to every man. So those stats dont tell the whole story. Also as proven by doctors more women get tested than MEN. Women HAVE to go get check ups for pap smears and if they are pregnant. Most n*ggaz never get tested and spread the disease.

Women cant give women HIV/Aids its only a 3% chance thats why i say they cant. F@gs will try to make stupid non sensible arguments to defend their lifestyle but truth is they know its wrong.They are deliberately sinning,but they argue straight people sin. We may sin but you plan on sinning until you die by being a f@g.

is that what happen to your father is that why ur so bitter ..and who needs to depend any thing bruh u get on here trying to preach like some jesus freak but low in behold a so called sin is a sin one dontt out weigh another ...i mean really ask your mother about that she knows better than any one have u out of wedlock and the man u think is ur father really isnt gay str8 its all the same who cares who makes u c*m ...i mean really sounds like a little jealous to me ...people worring bout what makes other people c*m get a life already
 07-08-2012, 02:29 PM         #171
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
a gay activist telling me about getting women.... that's rich.

stick to what you know like defending Flaming Frank & the rest of the pole smokers you fu*kin' f*g...
 5 years ago '10        #172
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 7108 7108
fu*k this dude. He don't want to take responsibility for his his own actions.
Scrappy just wants to be able to fu*k chicks raw, with the only consequence
being another STD or kid he don't support. Bum a.ss n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago