Lil' Scrappy: "Closeted Gays Spread AIDS"

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,710 | Props total: 2018 2018
 X_WunderKind_X said:
whether you support LBGT rights or not, you're a hateful and immature dude
why you so offended about n*ggas bringing in facts. sorry gays this is the truth uneeed to stop polluting the pus*y. too many women are becoming victims for your ways smh come out the closet and let a bi*ch know she playing russian rollete with ur a.ss smh

i dont care about gays liking men. sh*t thats more pus*y for me lol but just be real come out the closet. if u gay then stay gay
 07-08-2012, 01:14 AM         #142
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true

i love when people dont lay down and accept the gay sh*t, i enjoy hearing folks real opinions about how they feel about it. im glad scrappy spoke up and kept it real .
 07-08-2012, 02:25 AM         #143
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
whether you support LBGT rights or not, you're a hateful and immature dude
so co-signing a destructive and unnatural lifestyle that media forces down my throat would make me grown & mature?

and I hate the sin not the sinner...I truly hope in my heart all f*ggots repent for their sins the same way I hope murderers,rapists,pedophiles...etc....should....if that makes me immature & hateful I plead guilty as charged on both counts....proudly by the way .
 5 years ago '11        #144
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1285 1285
 X_WunderKind_X said:
the point is, everyone spreads AIDS tho. AIDS is not an American only or a homos3xual only problem. And yes, it may be transmitted by gay s3x but if they didnt feel that they needed to be downlow because of societal pressures, then this wouldn't be a problem. I'm not saying you gotta be all buddy buddy, but realize why they are downlow and you may be able to stop a problem you are indirectly causing.
 GameTheory said:

People really don't understand this.

If you made it OK for people to be who they really are, you wouldn't force them to lead double lives.
 SugaHillRomello said:
No that's called COWARDICE.

There is nothing any one can do or say to make someone comfortable with there own s3xuality, that comes from within.

I have no respect for any man who can't keep it real with themselves.

Sh!ts disgusting

but why are u saying "black women", it goes for everyone fam.
 X_WunderKind_X said:
its easy to say that when you're not gonna lose your family, friends and community for any other decision.
this is unfortunately true too..

Weird, I replied to all these comments for a reason.. I was talking to a female about this today, and females really get defensive for homos3xuality.

To much sh*t to say, but it went from: Is homos3xuality a choice? Can someone change from bein bent to bein straight? (an off button)

Me: one thing that im not sure of... homos3xualiy.. are people born with it or is it a choice?
Her: Theres people who are genuinely bi s3xual etc and then theres those who 'act' it to be 'cool'
Her: Well were all born bis3xual actually.
Her: You don't choose your s3xuality.
Me: if it weren't a choice.. then we go to charles darwin evolution theory..
Her: ..
Me: throw all them gays on an island and see what happens. It's not meant to be natural.

Me: but it really agitates my spirit and heart
Her: Ok so let me ask you this.
Her: you think they have a switch that hey can turn off at any time and be 'normal'?
Me: nope.. but it makes me ask this.. were there as many gays in the past as there are now?
Her: I don't know.
Her: Probably, but were too afraid to speak out
Her: because of people like you judging them.
Me: what about reproduction?
Me: the cause and effect
Her: Thinking they are wrong, and ignoring who they are just to fit in with whats considered normal in society.
Me: there's a reason only a man and woman can reproduce
Her: Not everyone wants children.
Me: what about the ones that do
Her: great have kids.
Me: they push that sh*t on the kids
Her: fornicate as much as you want.
Me: then it becomes a choice
Her: who does?
Me: when that's okay, it causes the generation to deem relationships as those parents normal
Me: so the kid looks up to those kind of parents
Her: but there are many same s3x parents that are great with kids.
Her: They're no different..
Her: they love children just as much
Her: same capability
Me: great or not, how much influence does that give them to be gay
Me: is it still a choice or are they born with it
Her: it doesnt!
Me: see.. this sh*t fu*ks everything up
Me: i dont even wanna talk about this anymore.. sorry.. if ur gay, ur gay.. ill accept u, unless u hide that sh*t
Me: cuz i only respect people are real with themselves
Her: oh see different opinion.
Her: 'unless you hide that sh*t'
Her: why do you think they hide it jesse?
Her: Their afraid to be real.
Her: They feel judgement everyday.
Me: i already know.. but they needa do it, that is the lowest of the low, no matter who u are
Me: what u are
Her: *what s3xual orientation you are.
Me: no
Her: yes.
Her: Not 'what they are'
Her: They are human beings too.
Me: it can be anything else other than gay
Her: ok.
Her: I get you.
Her: sorry.
Me: u can be someone who loves to sing, but people will look down at u.. say u cant sing and all that, then u stop because other people judge u?
Her: yes.
Me: why hide it? sing ur fu*kin heart out
Her: some people are like that.
Her: not everyone is strong like that
Me: im just sayin, people who are afraid of criticism and lets it affect their choices are cowards
Her: judgement affects people in many different ways.
Her: wow jesse.
Her: to say that..
Me: i had to say it
Her: I wish you were in my sociology class
Me: Why, I would just troll everyone. jk

sorry if that sh*t was to long, had to show how similar this thread and reply posts our conversation was earlier today.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 07-08-2012 at 04:04 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #145
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Yes, let's all listen to the guy who never graduated high school talk about science
 07-08-2012, 05:43 AM         #146
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u a omar be a omar we don't give a fu3k
 5 years ago '05        #147
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
HOW THE fu*k ARE YOU DUMB MUTHA fu*kAS SUPPORTING n*ggaS ON THE DOWNLOW?!?!

lets be real.. gay n*ggas get aids.. and give it to women who dont know they fu*kin a gay a.ss n*gga...

...OBVIOUSLY no body cares if you gay.. yes its nasty.. but if you gay and u just come out with it, no body gives a fu*k except ignorant a.ss n*ggas..

yeah.. str8 people pas aids too.. but you shouldnt be sleepin withs.luts on some one night stand sh*t all unprotected n sh*t.. that downlow sh*t is something TOTALLY DIFFERENT.. n*ggas be married, go out and do gay sh*t and then fu*k they wife n sh*t.. cuz they scared to tell society about some sh*t.. so instead they k!llin they loved ones..
 07-08-2012, 06:50 AM         #148
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So dude has bought into that "DL men spread STDs" nonsense that was used and created by black women to negatively stereotype black men. Smh. Scrappy lost.

I'm not gay or anything, but I hate the fact that people make it seem like the only way to get AIDS/HIV is by taking part in gay activity. Black women get diseases a lot as a result of their own bullsh*t. Let's not act like the majority of them aren't promiscuous as fu*k anyways sleeping with anything with a d!ck and good game.
 5 years ago '05        #149
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2074 2074
 trill jackson said:
hip hop sucks so bad gay threads have taken over boxden. fu*k all these boring wack rappers
its because these f*ggots have becomr
mainstream in hip hop b thats why. also thank u gay a.ss closet boxden members for exposing yourself in this thread so i can block/ignore u. they have gay forums
on the net u can go join u c*ck suckers. Boxden should BAN any form of f*ggotory this is not a homo site lets keep it that way
 5 years ago '11        #150
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,263 | Props total: 17715 17715
 FullTimeHustla said:
why you so offended about n*ggas bringing in facts. sorry gays this is the truth uneeed to stop polluting the pus*y. too many women are becoming victims for your ways smh come out the closet and let a bi*ch know she playing russian rollete with ur a.ss smh

i dont care about gays liking men. sh*t thats more pus*y for me lol but just be real come out the closet. if u gay then stay gay
Like I said, facts or not, dude is hateful and immature with his posting style. I get all the DL stuff and the unknowing spreading of women, but its not gonna stop the way ppl are going about the situation
 5 years ago '11        #151
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,263 | Props total: 17715 17715
 Michael_Moore said:
so co-signing a destructive and unnatural lifestyle that media forces down my throat would make me grown & mature?

and I hate the sin not the sinner...I truly hope in my heart all f*ggots repent for their sins the same way I hope murderers,rapists,pedophiles...etc....should....if that makes me immature & hateful I plead guilty as charged on both counts....proudly by the way .
and you say f*ggots f*ggots f*ggots with no filter b. youre not talking about some BX n*gga you don't like, which is whatever to me I dont know these n*ggas on the internet when it all comes down to it. youre no different than white supremacists in that regard when talking about us.

And youre shoving Christianity down our throats. If you believe, ok, but dont mention it like it is the definitive book on right and wrong. Just one Book of many.

Last edited by X_WunderKind_X; 07-08-2012 at 09:28 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #152
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,580 | Props total: 5278 5278
 ImInHerMouth said:
Not only are you a virgin, you're too young to be on this site. Parents please use the parental controls on your computer.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #153
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3165 3165
 X_WunderKind_X said:
holy sh*t this n*gga cannot be more stupid.
holy sh*t you cant read

SM said:
[CENTER]

As for the facts, there is evidence that shows men who have s3x with men are at an increased risk of contracting HIV. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, men who have s3x with men accounted for 61% of all new HIV infections in 2009.
and this was just 3 years ago in 09 you think that number went down in 3 years everything he said was right dl men are the reason the numbers have gotten higher mainly because most of them married with children and don't want the stigma of being gay to hurt them in the long run should it be school work or home life. Most of the time these guys are married fu*ks with a dude finds out he contracted aids from dude he doesn't tell his wife why because 1 he has to tell her he has it and 2 he has to tell her how he got it. which is why there are so many people that die from aids and dont know they have it until its to late because they are scared to admit how they may have gotten the disease in the first place so i agree with scrap and numbers don't lie and i dont blame aids on homos3xuals but i do strongly believe that the dl life is major factor in the spread of it
 5 years ago '04        #154
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
he worded that sh*t ignorantly
 5 years ago '06        #155
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,710 | Props total: 2018 2018
 Philly B said:
Yes, let's all listen to the guy who never graduated high school talk about science
dumb a.ss n*gga the #'s are out there for u to see u dumb a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #156
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
 Jaymalls said:
This n*gga went and googled this pic

You Mad

Ya Uncle Touched You Bruh?

Young!
I didn't know Little Scrappy posted on bx
 5 years ago '05        #157
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 S W A N said:
Wish i knew who she was. How can a man look at "datass" and be gay?
Franceska Jaimes and that pic is from a Bang Bros video.
 5 years ago '05        #158
JaYelL 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,906 | Props total: 2727 2727
it all comes down to who uses protection and who doesnt..
 5 years ago '04        #159
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19922 19922
 Wallabees said:
Obviously Little Scrappy knows all about closeted gays and their activities, he is one after all

[pic - click to view]

looking like Dwight Howard and sh*t.. even got the little lined up mustache.

wait... is that a girl or a guy? Looks like a girl with too many hormones going on lol.
 5 years ago '11        #160
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Illuminated said:
So dude has bought into that "DL men spread STDs" nonsense that was used and created by black women to negatively stereotype black men. Smh. Scrappy lost.

I'm not gay or anything, but I hate the fact that people make it seem like the only way to get AIDS/HIV is by taking part in gay activity. Black women get diseases a lot as a result of their own bullsh*t. Let's not act like the majority of them aren't promiscuous as fu*k anyways sleeping with anything with a d!ck and good game.

Y'all trying y'all best to spin this into gay bashing when its not.

There have been multiple posts in this thread to show that people ain't ignorant when it comes to HIV transmission

WE KNOW THERE ARE OTHER WAYS BESIDES GAY s3x TO CONTRACT HIV

But the FACTS show that homos3xuals contract it at a higher rate. Its irresponsible and cowardly to subject your HETEROs3xUAL partner to those odds just because ur afraid to admit ur gay.

And disgust at how some of u dudes is in here defending these downlow faqqits

Last edited by SugaHillRomello; 07-08-2012 at 11:59 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy