Lil' Scrappy: "Closeted Gays Spread AIDS"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 P of MOBB DEEP said:
only if Slim Shady was still around
Stop lying you never listened to Em. You would know he has no problem with gays. He just made fun of them cause it was taboo to. He was more freedom of Speech.
 07-07-2012, 04:11 PM         #102
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P of MOBB DEEP said:
Moore...Point me to where homos3xuality is mentioned in that video...
I never said it was...but the homos3xual lifestyle is a major cornerstone of Immuniati bahavior and your super save a f*ggot a.ss is in here defending something Prodigy & those opposed to that lifestyle is vehemently against....thats where the relevance of the clip I posted lies....

at least get a Frank Ocean or Kanye Avy & SN or sumthin'...because you're lookin' like an hypocritical/contradictory posting oxymoron right now...
 5 years ago '05        #103
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
I thought it would be spread more so by bi*ches cheating on their boyfriends, but eh I can't blame Diamond when this guy is this dumb.
 07-07-2012, 04:18 PM         #104
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
I never said it was...but the homos3xual lifestyle is a major cornerstone of Immuniati bahavior and your super save a f*ggot a.ss is in here defending something Prodigy & those opposed to that lifestyle is vehemently against....thats where the relevance of the clip I posted lies....

at least get a Frank Ocean or Kanye Avy & SN or sumthin'...because you're lookin' like an hypocritical/contradictory posting oxymoron right now...
lol, i agree that they throw a materialistic lifestyle in people's faces in order to bring them down.. as far as the other stuff.. You can believe what you want, and you can believe that other people believe right along with you.
 5 years ago '10        #105
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,850 | Props total: 13303 13303
 S W A N said:

Aint nothing straight about fu*king another man in the a.ss. Most these pr0n n*ggas is bi. There is nothing about a man that turns a straight man on nor is there enough money to make him cross that line...well speaking for myself.
i know you're sick of the question but help a straight man out and give me the name of the chick in your avy
 5 years ago '05        #106
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2216 2216
Co-sign Lil' Scrappy 100%. people thats gay and hiding it need to come out and say they gay. been saying this for the longest. DL n*ggas be fu*king sh*t up for everybody.
 5 years ago '04        #107
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
 hollabizak said:
Youre a closet homo.No ignorance when it comes to aids. F@gs like you just dont want the world to know that you are the main carriers and spreaders of the disease. Women aint getting aids from other women. That says it all right there. Its these former homo thug prison inmates that get out of prison after doing a 10 year bid and decide they wanna use women to hide their s3xuality. Those are the main DL dudes that are rarely ever mentioned.But every black woman wants a thug huh?Maybe they should think twice about dating ex-cons. But fact is you homos are the reason aids is getting passed to women.
I try not to become engaged in forum ignorance that goes beyond who's the better rapper, etc. But since it is HIV/Aids awareness moth I'll do some public service. The HIV virus can be spread through 5 bodily fluids.

1. Blood
2. brea$t Milk
3. Pre-ejaculation
4. Semen
5. v*ginal secretions

I'm not going to blame the gay community for the spread of aids in the world. I'll blame people who have unprotected s3x without knowing the status of their partners. I'll blame the lack of s3x education in our school systems. In the case of the "thug ex cons" engaging in anal s3x in jail lets blame the prison system for not providing contraception to inmates.

It is funny how your view of homos3xuality is exactly the problem. I simply posted a link to a government Aids website which logically follows that I must be a "Closet Homo" and a "F@g".

BTW: Two women can give each other diseases through intravenous drugs use.
 5 years ago '11        #108
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,312 | Props total: 25128 25128
what about if your girl asks to bring another girl home for a threesome...you gonna complain and go on these rants then bx?
 07-07-2012, 04:55 PM         #109
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
i think everybody should come out the closet starting with all these so called straight boxden posters who defend gay people like someone dissed their momma. this captain save a mo sh*t is outta hand around here. if you are stop fronting and say it in your post. n*ggas don't know who you really are anyway just do it
Maybe they actually care about mankind, freedom and not having to live a suppressed life.
 5 years ago '05        #110
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
 360crazy said:
Maybe they actually care about mankind, freedom and not having to live a suppressed life.
 5 years ago '07        #111
Gortexmethod 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 150 150
So Aids is only spread by gays
so should we get rid of gays scrappy?
 5 years ago '11        #112
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 434 434
That closet sh*t is the worst. Instead of everyone cheering for someone that came out the closet where are the people that wanna whip ya a.ss for lying for so long and building relationships with people knowing ya a.ss was gay the whole time????? That whole sh*t is a mess.
 5 years ago '05        #113
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Posters that go out of their way to defend gays here.......are Gay themselves or have a slew of gay members in their family.......its just not a good look to try and support those with the disease. I dont mean k!ll them off.......but sure as hell dont try and pull up facts or stats in they defense, neither.
 5 years ago '11        #114
heretic shae 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,616 | Props total: 8031 8031
it's always the same people who say they hate gays that post a million times in any topic that has the words "gay", "homo" or "f*ggot"...why you care so much???
 5 years ago '08        #115
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17180 17180
Better question for ya

[pic - click to view]

How can ya not care to eat this all up?
 5 years ago '11        #116
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Scrappy is right. But since he said it in a way that's not political correct, people will ignore it and come to the defense of the lifestyle he mentioned. The facts speak for themselves. All across the globe, men who participate in s3xual contact with a man are at an extremely high risk of contracting the disease. All across the globe, women are contracting the disease by heteros3xual acts. I'll let you guys come to your own conclusion on how most men get the disease by homos3xual acts and how most women get it from heteros3xual acts.
 07-07-2012, 05:21 PM         #117
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
what about if your girl asks to bring another girl home for a threesome...you gonna complain and go on these rants then bx?
Moore won't have a girl until he is able to free his mind a little.
 5 years ago '05        #118
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 X_WunderKind_X said:
the point is, everyone spreads AIDS tho. AIDS is not an American only or a homos3xual only problem. And yes, it may be transmitted by gay s3x but if they didnt feel that they needed to be downlow because of societal pressures, then this wouldn't be a problem. I'm not saying you gotta be all buddy buddy, but realize why they are downlow and you may be able to stop a problem you are indirectly causing.
Agree but that doesn't make what Scrappy said wrong. He's actually correct. Might be a little harsh but he has the facts right. In fact black woman having straight s3x are second to gay men in contracting AIDS. This is because of all the "Down Low" black dudes having gay s3x on the side then pretending to be straight and having s3x with black women.
 5 years ago '05        #119
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 ImInHerMouth said:
Stop lying you never listened to Em. You would know he has no problem with gays. He just made fun of them cause it was taboo to. He was more freedom of Speech.
You also never "listened" to Em. If you did you would understand that he was calling straight dudes "gay" and "f@ggots" and Homos were getting offended.
 5 years ago '04        #120
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
That's some ignorant sh*t to say but y'all gotta understand Scrappy lives in Atlanta that sh*t is a real problem
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago