most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 SugaHillRomello said:
Cheating and s3xual orientation are not the same. If dude is gay then he entered into that relationship with the HETEROs3xUAL female under FALSE PRETENSES.

There is no defending this sh*t. STOP USING OUR WOMEN TO MASK YOUR HOMOs3xUALITY.
You are a an idiot. And I'm not going to waste anymore time talking to you. I found out long ago that trying to explain logic and reasoning to an idiot is like trying to hammer wood through steel. Have a blessed life.
 5 years ago '11        #82
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 ImInHerMouth said:
You are a an idiot. And I'm not going to waste anymore time talking to you. I found out long ago that trying to explain logic and reasoning to an idiot is like trying to hammer wood through steel. Have a blessed life.
 07-07-2012, 03:40 PM         #83
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The main reason people hate closet gays is,they endanger women,spread aids,and are the biggest pedophiles in the world,specifically of young boys. Oh yeah buddy,dont know if it was mentioned but Jerry Sandusky was married,so he does qualify as a closet homo.

Last edited by hollabizak; 07-07-2012 at 03:42 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #84
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
 X_WunderKind_X said:
holy sh*t this n*gga cannot be more stupid.
naw slimm, he has a point. not saying all gays have it, but it is a higher risk. They are dealing with fecal matter on the regular basis. Percentages are higher......the ones that hide their situations and play both sides of the fence do have a higher probability of passing it. The way the game is now though, it would be better for all to know what you are really getting into. But in no way is this man saying that straight jumpoffs are not passing it out like the flu.
 07-07-2012, 03:42 PM         #85
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Cheating and s3xual orientation are not the same. If dude is gay then he entered into that relationship with the HETEROs3xUAL female under FALSE PRETENSES.

There is no defending this sh*t. STOP USING OUR WOMEN TO MASK YOUR HOMOs3xUALITY.
this what people aint gettin

cuz these people is scared n sh*t, they use the women as a cover up cuz they embarressed that they gay. that aint fair to the women, cuz they just gettin used.
 5 years ago '05        #86
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,170 | Props total: 19885 19885
 Barbie l Minaj said:
The black community is the only race I see hating so hard on each other. All what we been through, and yall still decide to bash our own kind instead of showing support.

But yall cry when White America looks down on us like trash. They only do it bc they see our own kind doing it to one another. And its not only about s3xuality, its any matter in our community.
i guess you havent heard what arabs,latinos and last but not least conservative white americans think about homos3xuality
miss this thread with that black people talk because its people from all races that feel like scrappy
 5 years ago '09        #87
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 1657 1657
Right and wrong man i can agree with somethings and i can disagree with somethings
 5 years ago '11        #88
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 deziking said:
you putting yo d!ck in another mans b00ty hole that is surrounded by chemicals and other nasty bacteria.......................................... .................................................. ....

[pic - click to view]

Not only are you a virgin, you're too young to be on this site. Parents please use the parental controls on your computer.
 5 years ago '10        #89
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 P of MOBB DEEP said:
so can we agree that its no way to defend DL Gays and DL Transs3xuals.
Rotff
 5 years ago '04        #90
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 Suppafresh said:
Man box den got a lot of gays on here
Your hand must be on the bible
 5 years ago '04        #91
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 579 579
I love topics like this; it highlights the ignorance that surrounds HIV and Aids. July is HIV/Aids awareness month; please educate yourselves.

5 years ago '05        #92
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,170 | Props total: 19885 19885
 ImInHerMouth;23850192[SIZE="4" said:
]You are a an idiot[/SIZE]. And I'm not going to waste anymore time talking to you. I found out long ago that trying to explain logic and reasoning to an idiot is like trying to hammer wood through steel. Have a blessed life.
 5 years ago '10        #93
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13564 13564
name rappers you think are bold enough to speak against all this gay sh*t. dmx is all i can think of right now
 07-07-2012, 03:54 PM         #94
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
name rappers you think are bold enough to speak against all this gay sh*t. dmx is all i can think of right now
only if Slim Shady was still around
 07-07-2012, 03:55 PM         #95
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoThaFuk said:
I love thread like this; it highlights the ignorance that surrounds HIV and Aids. July is HIV/Aids awareness month; please educate yourselves.

Youre a closet homo.No ignorance when it comes to aids. F@gs like you just dont want the world to know that you are the main carriers and spreaders of the disease. Women aint getting aids from other women. That says it all right there. Its these former homo thug prison inmates that get out of prison after doing a 10 year bid and decide they wanna use women to hide their s3xuality. Those are the main DL dudes that are rarely ever mentioned.But every black woman wants a thug huh?Maybe they should think twice about dating ex-cons. But fact is you homos are the reason aids is getting passed to women.

Last edited by hollabizak; 07-07-2012 at 04:00 PM..
 07-07-2012, 03:55 PM         #96
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
is barbie/minaj ever in a thread NOT defending homos/trannies???
nope....

and you left out spamming the boards with gay propaganda...matter of fact I wouldn't be surprised if the barbie Minaj screen name is ajeana's alias...
 5 years ago '09        #97
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 trill jackson said:
Actually on Couples Therapy (VH1), DMX says he has no issue with gays. In fact, he was overly polite to the gay couple that was on there and trying to make them laugh. He says he has a gay uncle who he loves to death.
 07-07-2012, 03:58 PM         #98
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P of MOBB DEEP said:
I respect gay people, and I think they are very brave for being their selves.
this post & your screen name just makes your stance defending this demonic Illuminati lifestyle even more disgusting... stop shaming the Mobb you fu*kin' queer...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #99
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
michael_moore, do you believe every person who believes in gay rights is gay? Or that every guy who doesn't hate gay people is gay?
 07-07-2012, 04:07 PM         #100
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
this post & your screen name just makes your stance defending this demonic Illuminati lifestyle even more disgusting... stop shaming the Mobb you fu*kin' queer...

Moore...Point me to where homos3xuality is mentioned in that video...
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy