Lil' Scrappy: "Closeted Gays Spread AIDS"

most viewed right now
 137
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
I don't see the difference between cheating and being on the DL.

It's all about being careful and being tested after every partner. Even if you were on the DL, if you got tested after every partner, you wouldnt be able to unknowingly spread it, and if you contracted it, you would know from who, and be able to prove it. But that would be being respectful and responsible for other human beings, which we know is not gonna happen anytime soon

So when that broad fu*ks that n*gga who just got tested she's not gonna stop and tell him about that 4 man train she participated in the other night. And he's not going to ask. Stop acting like this sh*t is only spread by gay people. Doesn't even make sense. And to the dude saying having anal s3x increases the chances of contracting it. I haven't heard that since the 80s. I don't know if there's any more risk than having v*ginal s3x. If you can prove it, more power. But I a.ssure you men aren't the only ones with rectums.
 07-07-2012, 03:03 PM         #62
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Duntaz said:


pimp c been trying to tell n*ggaz "stop infecting the pus*y population n*gga"



gay guys spreadin sh*t to the straight women. i aint see nothin wrong with what Scrappy said.
 07-07-2012, 03:04 PM         #63
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Its not about bein gay u dumbass its about misleading ppl and Puttin them in harms way just because u can't keep it real with yourself.

These COWARDS are getting in serious relationships with women even tho they know they're gay. Most of us here know there are MULTIPLE ways to contract HIV, but ANYONE sleeping with a homos3xual male is at higher risk.

What if your sisters boyfriend was f*cking dudes on the low, u dont think your sister should have the right to know that?
Ive said it once f@gs are only living a lie. Man the reason i hate them is because they try to force everyone to be like them. I get on social networks and i have added people that i thought were women only to get their phone number and have someone pick up the phone disguising their voice as a woman and they say "Im really a tranny" They are online and have a habit of doing this. Why are you making profiles posing as a woman and NOT putting on your page that you are a tranny?Thats called decieving someone. If you got to hide wtf you are,you obviously know its wrong. SICK FU*KS
 5 years ago '11        #64
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 SugaHillRomello said:
Its not about bein gay u dumbass its about misleading ppl and Puttin them in harms way just because u can't keep it real with yourself.

These COWARDS are getting in serious relationships with women even tho they know they're gay. Most of us here know there are MULTIPLE ways to contract HIV, but ANYONE sleeping with a homos3xual male is at higher risk.

What if your sisters boyfriend was f*cking dudes on the low, u dont think your sister should have the right to know that?
What if your sister was fu*king dudes out of her relationship her boyfriend deserve to know? What if he's cheating but he's only fu*king girls, does she have the same right to know as if he was fu*king guys?
 5 years ago '11        #65
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
avatar space
space
$19,261 | Props total: 12516 12516
if science and research says it's truth chances are it might be in some sense but scrappy will back track on his words when the high gay executives of Hollywood come down on his head.
 5 years ago '10        #66
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
The black community is the only race I see hating so hard on each other. All what we been through, and yall still decide to bash our own kind instead of showing support.


But yall cry when White America looks down on us like trash. They only do it bc they see our own kind doing it to one another. And its not only about s3xuality, its any matter in our community.
 5 years ago '07        #67
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Michael_Moore said:
look who is the first motherfu*ker to post in another gay related thread

Moore, you realize Scrappy is talking bout dudes like you
 5 years ago '10        #68
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,821 | Props total: 13120 13120
i think everybody should come out the closet starting with all these so called straight boxden posters who defend gay people like someone dissed their momma. this captain save a mo sh*t is outta hand around here. if you are stop fronting and say it in your post. n*ggas don't know who you really are anyway just do it
 5 years ago '04        #69
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 Bucwild said:
I hate ignorance!!!! I swear that's ALL you see online, mainly Black ppl (my ppl) and that's the f*cked up part!

Y'all act like all gay ppl got AIDS, there are just as many "straight" ppl who have it and they contacted it from either other straight ppl who slleep the f*ck around on their women with mad dirty b*tches or through shooting dope and sharing needles and sh*t. Also ppl get AIDS from Blood transfusing's, stop being ignorant and stop f*cking judging people so much. I don't give a f*ck if somebody is gay, as long as they know that I don't swing that way and know not to disrespect me by trying to holla then we won't have no problems!
You might want to read the statistics in America. Whereas 27% of new HIV cases are from heteros3xual and injected drug users. 61% of new HIV cases are that of men having s3x with other men. Yeah, HIV doesn't discriminate, but the African American community is facing a epidemic unlike other groups. Example, white males accounted for the highest amount of new cases in America. Black makes were second by less than a thousand. The thing is blacks account for 15% of the nation. And were only a couple 100 people behind the majority.
 5 years ago '10        #70
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
How do yall feel about women who accept their male partner being bi/gay?

Yall never thought that some of the females dont mind or care that the dude they're fu*k!ng is bi/gay??

Hell, most chicks dont even care if your married or have an ol'lady.

Its just all about respecting your body and always wrap it up.
 5 years ago '10        #71
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,821 | Props total: 13120 13120
hip hop sucks so bad gay threads have taken over boxden. fu*k all these boring wack rappers
 5 years ago '12        #72
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
How can you say the statistics are all wrong but offer no articles, published research studies, or statements from epidemiologists as proof?


I doubt anyone is saying they they are the ONLY method of transmission, but since scrappy only mentioned them that's what's being discussed. Some of ya'll are acting like it's okay for dl men to live double lives. Even if he never catches or spreads any STD it's still wrong and cowardly. And yes heteros3xual cheating with multiple partners is just as bad but that's not what scrappy was talking about so people most likely wont respond to that question
 5 years ago '11        #73
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 ImInHerMouth said:
What if your sister was fu*king dudes out of her relationship her boyfriend deserve to know? What if he's cheating but he's only fu*king girls, does she have the same right to know as if he was fu*king guys?
Cheating and s3xual orientation are not the same. If dude is gay then he entered into that relationship with the HETEROs3xUAL female under FALSE PRETENSES.

There is no defending this sh*t. STOP USING OUR WOMEN TO MASK YOUR HOMOs3xUALITY.
 07-07-2012, 03:24 PM         #74
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barbie l Minaj said:
How do yall feel about women who accept their male partner being bi/gay?

Yall never thought that some of the females dont mind or care that the dude they're fu*k!ng is bi/gay??

Hell, most chicks dont even care if your married or have an ol'lady.

Its just all about respecting your body and always wrap it up.
Well if the gay n*gga is fu*kin one girl and one girl only and she knows. Then that's on her. That's different than being down low though... that's some Will Smith/Jada sh*t.. so you're getting off topic trying to defend.
 5 years ago '04        #75
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$19,542 | Props total: 5134 5134
you putting yo d!ck in another mans b00ty hole that is surrounded by chemicals and other nasty bacteria.......................................... .................................................. ....

























































[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #76
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 P of MOBB DEEP said:
Well if the gay n*gga is fu*kin one girl and one girl only and she knows. Then that's on her. That's different than being down low though... that's some Will Smith/Jada sh*t.. so you're getting off topic trying to defend.
Never said it was same as DL .


I was just asking in general
 5 years ago '10        #77
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 deziking said:
you putting yo d!ck in another mans b00ty hole that is surrounded by chemicals and other nasty bacteria.......................................... .................................................. ....

























































[pic - click to view]

Samething straight pr0nstars do
 07-07-2012, 03:33 PM         #78
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Never said it was same as DL .


I was just asking in general
so can we agree that its no way to defend DL Gays and DL Transs3xuals.
 5 years ago '11        #79
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Man box den got a lot of gays on here
 5 years ago '05        #80
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$18,097 | Props total: 19743 19743
 hollabizak said:
Ive said it once f@gs are only living a lie. Man the reason i hate them is because they try to force everyone to be like them. I get on social networks and i have added people that i thought were women only to get their phone number and have someone pick up the phone disguising their voice as a woman and they say "Im really a tranny" They are online and have a habit of doing this. Why are you making profiles posing as a woman and NOT putting on your page that you are a tranny?Thats called decieving someone. If you got to hide wtf you are,you obviously know its wrong. SICK FU*KS

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy