Lil' Scrappy: "Closeted Gays Spread AIDS"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 H.N.I.C. said:
nah thats not an excuse no one is forced to live a double life you have a choice in everything i understand some choices are more difficult than others but you have to make em... Being a coward should never be applauded
You right.

But you know in other countries ppl get k!lled for being gay . You cant be yourself as easy it may seems.

So I can see why most DL men live a double life. And not all DL has active gf's or wives. They just put on a front, because they dont wanna be rejected from society.
 5 years ago '04        #42
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
He is telling the truth.

fu*k all these f*ggots

Those DL dudes give it to their girl/wives and then she gives it to the next n*gga.
 5 years ago '10        #43
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 ddash said:
He is telling the truth.

fu*k all these f*ggots

Those DL dudes give it to their girl/wives and then she gives it to the next n*gga.
Thats why you should be smart and always wrap it up

Nobody to blame, but you. Unless they purposely gave it to u.
 07-07-2012, 02:32 PM         #44
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Homos3xuality is a deviance and should never be treated the same way as heteros3xuality, wich is the norm.

The rest is propaganda.
 07-07-2012, 02:35 PM         #45
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bunch of fu*kin scientists on bx
apparently aids is spread only from gays that fu*k women
i guess they cured the aids you get from sharing dirty needles with druggies...

Boxden.com: 'Where whatever you do with your own d!ck is our business'
 5 years ago '11        #46
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 SugaHillRomello said:
He's telling the truth though. Gay men do contract HIV at a higher rate. Dude ain't bashing gay ppl he just saying this down low sh*t need to stop. If u gay go be gay and stop giving AIDs to our black women
No it's not true. Not being responsibly tested after every partner spreads HIV/AIDS
 07-07-2012, 02:37 PM         #47
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
He is telling the truth.

fu*k all these f*ggots

it's not the fact that dude's wife/girlfriend is a wh0ore? nah that can't be it.
 5 years ago '08        #48
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
it's true alot of aids cases now a days are usually from gays getting it on then spreading it to someone else not saying that everyone with it has done gays sh*t but there are alot of undercover gays who try to mess with both s3xes and spread it
 5 years ago '08        #49
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 S.TEX said:
it's not the fact that dude's wife/girlfriend is a wh0ore? nah that can't be it.
not saying all gays are the root some comes from just being nasty
 5 years ago '07        #50
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Michael_Moore said:
G.L.A.A.D ain't gonna allow him to continue eating if he doesn't issue an apology sometime in the next week for this....just wait for it...
"And you know this maaaaan!"
 5 years ago '05        #51
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
goddamn black people hate everyone
 07-07-2012, 02:47 PM         #52
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barbie l Minaj said:
You right.

But you know in other countries ppl get k!lled for being gay . You cant be yourself as easy it may seems.

So I can see why most DL men live a double life. And not all DL has active gf's or wives. They just put on a front, because they dont wanna be rejected from society.
Dude please stfu making excuses.You motherfukaz disgust me trying to argue over your disgusting lifestyles.If youre gonna be gay, be gay. Fu*kn f@g! Leave women the fu*k alone! Keep your fuc*king Aids within the gay community. Stop poisoning the pussee. Closet homos should be behe@ded!
 5 years ago '11        #53
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Aurora said:
Just stop cheating or having multiple partners

/thread
You mean the actual right thing to do? Lmfao never dat. I swear I don't wanna live on earth with you people anymore. I'm not in any sense of the word, a genius, but y'all are just too fu*king stupid.
 5 years ago '09        #54
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
is barbie/minaj ever in a thread NOT defending homos/trannies???
 5 years ago '11        #55
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Bucwild said:
I hate ignorance!!!! I swear that's ALL you see online, mainly Black ppl (my ppl) and that's the f*cked up part!

Y'all act like all gay ppl got AIDS, there are just as many "straight" ppl who have it and they contacted it from either other straight ppl who slleep the f*ck around on their women with mad dirty b*tches or through shooting dope and sharing needles and sh*t. Also ppl get AIDS from Blood transfusing's, stop being ignorant and stop f*cking judging people so much. I don't give a f*ck if somebody is gay, as long as they know that I don't swing that way and know not to disrespect me by trying to holla then we won't have no problems!

Its not about bein gay u dumbass its about misleading ppl and Puttin them in harms way just because u can't keep it real with yourself.

These COWARDS are getting in serious relationships with women even tho they know they're gay. Most of us here know there are MULTIPLE ways to contract HIV, but ANYONE sleeping with a homos3xual male is at higher risk.

What if your sisters boyfriend was f*cking dudes on the low, u dont think your sister should have the right to know that?
 5 years ago '12        #56
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 SugaHillRomello said:
No that's called COWARDICE.

There is nothing any one can do or say to make someone comfortable with there own s3xuality, that comes from within.

I have no respect for any man who can't keep it real with themselves.

Ok if u are gay then STOP dating and marrying these black women and masquerading as loving husbands and boyfriends when u out here fornicating with other men.

Sh!ts disgusting

Yes society does want you to be a certain way or make it so that people who are openly gay are shunned BUT there are PLENTY of people out there that are still openly gay despite societal rules. If they can come out and deal with it (especially the flamboyant ones) then why can't these weak minded COWARDLY downlow men do the same? There is no way you can defend a downlow man when there are so many gays who are open about it and don't try to hide behind a fake marriage while lying to their wives and kids. That sh*t is indefensible. Maybe if there were literally only a few open homos3xuals then MAYBE the society excuse would work but that's not the case. Scrappy is right, more dl men need to come out, stop lying to people, and stop being COWARDS (note how some are just talking about the problem with dl men not whether they are the only ones who have the disease)

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 07-07-2012 at 02:59 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #57
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Bea5T said:
goddamn everyone hates everyone
Fixed
 07-07-2012, 02:59 PM         #58
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
Except for the blatant discrimination in career opportunities and social rights taken away from gays.

To say that gays have equal footing in society right now is ridiculous.

BTW, you saying homos3xuality not being "normal" is also pretty stupid of you. Every species exhibits some degree of homos3xuality in their populations.

You focused on whats "normal" is the problem.

You're biased to only your perception of biology.

We've learned more about neuroscience and psychology in the last 100 years than we did with the past 1000 of disproven rhetoric against homos3xuals.

Theres nothing wrong with being gay medically or scientifically.

Society sets the standards, yes, but once you realize that there is no objective view of society, the standards proposed by one set of rules is merely in relation to another set of arbitrary rules
If being different from the standard is the true you, then you just have to accept that and accept the consequences. I don't mean to say it in a rude way. I respect gay people, and I think they are very brave for being their selves.
 5 years ago '08        #59
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 hollabizak said:
I see its alot of men on these forums that are closeted homos.I knew you would could out sooner or later. Secondly,people that keep talking about the high aids rates in women in DC and Atlanta dont tell the whole story. Its MORE WOMEN than men in those cities.Try 7 women to every man.There is alot of DL men in those cities and it has been proven in documentarys that have aired on BET. Stop trying to make being a f@g ok,its not.
 5 years ago '05        #60
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
Did Scrappy REALLY use the word "scientifically"...?!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy