Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2012, 12:48 PM         #21
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now we know why he aint got no deal
 07-07-2012, 01:03 PM         #22
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Be very aware that men on these forums that defend closet gays are f@gs themselves.No straight man would defend this behavior. Closet Gays are the main carriers of HIV/Aids. Statistics show more women have aids than men. But lets have a closer look. There are more women in some cities than men. Atl for instance there is 7 women to every man. So those stats dont tell the whole story. Also as proven by doctors more women get tested than MEN. Women HAVE to go get check ups for pap smears and if they are pregnant. Most n*ggaz never get tested and spread the disease.

Women cant give women HIV/Aids its only a 3% chance thats why i say they cant. F@gs will try to make stupid non sensible arguments to defend their lifestyle but truth is they know its wrong.They are deliberately sinning,but they argue straight people sin. We may sin but you plan on sinning until you die by being a f@g.

Last edited by hollabizak; 07-07-2012 at 01:45 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #23
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,259 | Props total: 17712 17712
 hollabizak said:
Be very aware that men on these forums that defend closet gays are f@gs themselves.No straight man would defend this behavior. Closet Gays are the main carriers of HIV/Aids. Statistics show more women have aids than men. But lets have a closer look. There are more women in the world than men. Atl for instance there is 7 women to every man. So those stats dont tell the whole story. Also as proven by doctors more women get tested than MEN. Women HAVE to go get check ups for pap smears and if they are pregnant. Most n*ggaz never get tested and spread the disease.

Women cant give women HIV/Aids its only a 3% chance thats why i say they cant. F@gs will try to make stupid non sensible arguments to defend their lifestyle but truth is they know its wrong.They are deliberately sinning,but they argue straight people sin. We may sin but you plan on sinning until you die by being a f@g.
the world is bigger than Christianity, or did you forget
 07-07-2012, 01:33 PM         #24
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
Homos fuvking animals then ppl started aids
no

the white devils infected africans with a virus to ensure africa never rises
 07-07-2012, 01:33 PM         #25
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollabizak said:
Be very aware that men on these forums that defend closet gays are f@gs themselves.No straight man would defend this behavior.
/thread
 07-07-2012, 01:39 PM         #26
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's right. You look at any place that has a problem with AIDS you see the earliest cases were homos3xual men then it spreads to women. So the men were either pretending to be straight or bis3xual.
 5 years ago '07        #27
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
I'd really like to know if all the people that agree with what he said and say its "fact" did they also agree when the gov said black people were contracting and spreading HIV at a higher rate too
 5 years ago '10        #28
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
To each his own but if you gay bruh be gay...

All that I don't wanna tell anyone sh*t is not the business...

If you can't accept being gay then how do you expect anyone else to accept it? I think closeted gays feel that sh*t is wrong so they hide the fact then blame it on society...

People have no problems doing other things regardless of what people think so why not tell people you like dudes?
 07-07-2012, 01:45 PM         #29
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like these dirty stripper hoes dont have aids??? and half of DC, really tho how hard is it to use a condom… u cant even get aids from getting dome either..
 5 years ago '10        #30
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,908 | Props total: 13533 13533
if a dude deals with dudes and girls, the girl has a right to know what he's doing point blank
 07-07-2012, 01:54 PM         #31
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walt Thizzney said:
Like these dirty stripper hoes dont have aids??? and half of DC, really tho how hard is it to use a condom… u cant even get aids from getting dome either..
I see its alot of men on these forums that are closeted homos.I knew you would could out sooner or later. Secondly,people that keep talking about the high aids rates in women in DC and Atlanta dont tell the whole story. Its MORE WOMEN than men in those cities.Try 7 women to every man.There is alot of DL men in those cities and it has been proven in documentarys that have aired on BET. Stop trying to make being a f@g ok,its not.
 5 years ago '11        #32
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
fu*king girls or boys in the a.ss is the quickest way to get any diesase. But it's more prevalent in the gay community because of high unprotected s3x and the fact you have s3x in the a.ss. The a.ss is where all the waste from your body comes out and the disease from your body sits in the anal cavity as well. You fu*k a girl who has aids or HIV u might be lucky and not get it but u fu*k her in the a.ss and you will get it. Just saying you are at more risk having unprotected s3x in the a.ss versus regular s3x which is why gay man contract aids at a high rate.
 07-07-2012, 01:58 PM         #33
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcashalston said:
To each his own but if you gay bruh be gay...

All that I don't wanna tell anyone sh*t is not the business...

If you can't accept being gay then how do you expect anyone else to accept it? I think closeted gays feel that sh*t is wrong so they hide the fact then blame it on society...
This is what i was thinking. They know the sh*t is wrong thats why they hide it! The f@gs even on these forums say "we all sin". But these idiots are lifetime sinners,they are deliberately going against God by doing things like getting married. Atleast us straight folk have time to repent and get our life right. F@gs are the scum of the earth. They plan to be gay until their dying day.
 5 years ago '11        #34
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,259 | Props total: 17712 17712
 RJ96 said:
I'd really like to know if all the people that agree with what he said and say its "fact" did they also agree when the gov said black people were contracting and spreading HIV at a higher rate too
"bu-bu-but that's different"
 5 years ago '07        #35
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
those down low dudes who pretend to be straight with women do pass it on to them...and in return they pass it on to the next n*gga and he pass it on to the next broad and so on and so on..yall can't deny that sh*t
 07-07-2012, 02:02 PM         #36
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scrappy a scientist now?
 5 years ago '10        #37
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
"Women cant give women HIV/Aids its only a 3% chance thats why i say they cant. "

Right, because if 2 women share an infected needled ..HIV access is denied.

PM me later with ya info so I can text Obama & other nation leaders I discovered the most brilliant scientist of all time., You.
 5 years ago '04        #38
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 GameTheory said:

People really don't understand this.

If you made it OK for people to be who they really are, you wouldn't force them to lead double lives.
nah thats not an excuse no one is forced to live a double life you have a choice in everything i understand some choices are more difficult than others but you have to make em... Being a coward should never be applauded
 5 years ago '04        #39
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 5763 5763

[video - click to view]

pimp c been trying to tell n*ggaz "stop infecting the pus*y population n*gga"
 07-07-2012, 02:15 PM         #40
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollabizak said:
Be very aware that men on these forums that defend closet gays are f@gs themselves.No straight man would defend this behavior. Closet Gays are the main carriers of HIV/Aids. Statistics show more women have aids than men. But lets have a closer look. There are more women in some cities than men. Atl for instance there is 7 women to every man. So those stats dont tell the whole story. Also as proven by doctors more women get tested than MEN. Women HAVE to go get check ups for pap smears and if they are pregnant. Most n*ggaz never get tested and spread the disease.

Holy sh*t @ the ignorance.. Little hope for a peaceful exisistance cause of thinking like this.

So because i dont go out and harrass or a.ssault gays that makes me gay?

What ever happened to the golden rule? Thats how i live my life, and consider myself a very happy and productive human being.

Beautiful Gf, nice car and apt, Loving family and friends. People get so caught up in life issues that dont even involve them. Soley cause it makes them "uncomfortable".. lol the nerve of some people. Get over yourself and live life peacefully and stop worrying about other people who dont worry bout you.

And the religious fanatics (dont me to offend anybody) with their whats "wrong" and "not normal" bs crack me up.

Who is anyone to tell anyone else whats "right" n "wrong". (outside of r*pe n murder for obvious reasons)

Pathetic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy