Lil' Scrappy: "Closeted Gays Spread AIDS"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
11597 pageviews
202 comments

SM 38147 heat pts38147
space
space
$127,693 | Props total: 66752 66752
Lil' Scrappy: "Closeted Gays Spread AIDS"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Video:
[pic - click to view]

Lil' Scrappy -- Closeted Gays Spread AIDS | TMZ.com

Rapper Lil Scrappy believes gay men like Frank Ocean are the "doorway to AIDS" ... and wants more closeted homos3xuals to "come out" so it can't be spread to straight people.

Scrappy -- who now stars on VH1's "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" -- was on "TMZ Live" this week to talk about Ocean's revelation ... when he explained why he completely SUPPORTS the R&B singer.

"I'm glad that he came out ... so all the real women that love to mess with real men, straight men, we can keep the AIDS situation down, you feel me?"

Scrappy continued, "[homos3xuality] is a doorway to AIDS, scientifically."

As for the facts, there is evidence that shows men who have s3x with men are at an increased risk of contracting HIV. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, men who have s3x with men accounted for 61% of all new HIV infections in 2009.

Despite his opinions, Scrappy says he has no reservations about working with Ocean if the opportunity arises -- telling us he would "jump on a track like it was yesterday."

202 comments for "Lil' Scrappy: "Closeted Gays Spread AIDS""

07-07-2012, 09:44 AM         #2
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #3
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Is he wrong tho?
 5 years ago '11        #4
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,171 | Props total: 17518 17518
holy sh*t this n*gga cannot be more stupid.
 5 years ago '09        #5
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Homos fuvking animals then ppl started aids
 5 years ago '11        #6
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 X_WunderKind_X said:
He's telling the truth though. Gay men do contract HIV at a higher rate. Dude ain't bashing gay ppl he just saying this down low sh*t need to stop. If u gay go be gay and stop giving AIDs to our black women
 5 years ago '11        #7
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Hows he being stupid? Everything he said was 100% fact, the reporter for the article even posted the actual #'s to prove Scrappy was right. Not only did he state a fact, he also supported Frank Oceans move as well. All in all, this was a good article full of truth.
the point is, everyone spreads AIDS tho. AIDS is not an American only or a homos3xual only problem. And yes, it may be transmitted by gay s3x but if they didnt feel that they needed to be downlow because of societal pressures, then this wouldn't be a problem. I'm not saying you gotta be all buddy buddy, but realize why they are downlow and you may be able to stop a problem you are indirectly causing.
 5 years ago '11        #8
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 GameTheory said:

People really don't understand this.

If you made it OK for people to be who they really are, you wouldn't force them to lead double lives.

No that's called COWARDICE.

There is nothing any one can do or say to make someone comfortable with there own s3xuality, that comes from within.

I have no respect for any man who can't keep it real with themselves.

Ok if u are gay then STOP dating and marrying these black women and masquerading as loving husbands and boyfriends when u out here fornicating with other men.

Sh!ts disgusting

Last edited by SugaHillRomello; 07-07-2012 at 02:43 PM..
 07-07-2012, 11:34 AM         #9
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
actually you're the one thats stupid...stupid.
 5 years ago '10        #10
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
Never been proven.

Society thinks so bc most cases of HIV are blk women, and some claim to have gotten them from their "DL" husband & boyfriends.

But whateva. First it was "only" blk ppl can get aids & now they saying most/ only gays spread it

Just wrap it up people. Str8, bi, gay, white, green, blue, black, indian, etc.
 5 years ago '10        #11
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
the point is, everyone spreads AIDS tho. AIDS is not an American only or a homos3xual only problem. And yes, it may be transmitted by gay s3x but if they didnt feel that they needed to be downlow because of societal pressures, then this wouldn't be a problem. I'm not saying you gotta be all buddy buddy, but realize why they are downlow and you may be able to stop a problem you are indirectly causing.
!!!! Thank you

/ thread
 07-07-2012, 11:39 AM         #12
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
nah man.. If thats them, just come out. They have to be their selves. They can't worry about whatever people are going to say. You know why? Because it's not normal. It's like me coming out and telling people I'm a Superhero at night. If you do different sh*t, you're gonna get different reactions. You can't worry about what other people say, at the end the day it's your life. Other people aren't going to help you in your life, so why worry about what they will say.

Last edited by P of MOBB DEEP; 07-07-2012 at 11:46 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #13
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 X_WunderKind_X said:
If you ashamed about your life and the way you want to live it because of the next man that called insecurities and it makes you live a lie... people choose to hide they sh*t and its their fault... u dont see me walking outside with full body spandex on to hide that im black
 5 years ago '11        #14
space
space
 datVAkid said:
If you ashamed about your life and the way you want to live it because of the next man that called insecurities and it makes you live a lie... people choose to hide they sh*t and its their fault... u dont see me walking outside with full body spandex on to hide that im black
its easy to say that when you're not gonna lose your family, friends and community for any other decision.
 5 years ago '10        #15
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
 datVAkid said:
Why you comparing s3xuality to race though?

Riddle me that
 5 years ago '11        #16
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
actually you're the one thats stupid...stupid.
cmon b. I may have called him stupid but now you're taking us back to elementary school.
 5 years ago '11        #17
space
space
 P of MOBB DEEP said:
nah man.. If thats them, just come out. They have to be their selves. They can't worry about whatever people are going to say. You know why? Because it's not normal. It's like me coming out and telling people I'm a Superhero at night. If you do different sh*t, you're gonna get different reactions. You can't worry about what other people say, at the end the day it's your life. Other people aren't going to help you in your life, so why worry about what they will say.
I feel you but people make that sound so easy when in reality its not. We're taught to conform or be exlied from the group in particular. It not easy being by yourself. Anything that is not pro-christian, pro-american is shunned viciously and that sudden hate is too much for some, which it should be because a lot of times they don't deserve that hate at all
 5 years ago '05        #18
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
Liars and the unaware spread aids, I'm pretty sure it isn't exclusive to homos3xuals, nor s3xual activity. Despite his generalization, at least its' only clouded with ignorance of statistics, rather ignorance of acceptance.
 07-07-2012, 12:42 PM         #19
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G.L.A.A.D ain't gonna allow him to continue eating if he doesn't issue an apology sometime in the next week for this....just wait for it...
 5 years ago '12        #20
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
...In The Meantime

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
61 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy