Magic reportedly "very close" to Howard trade.

most viewed right now
 77
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #121
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17043 17043
 FalconBuddha said:
Best part is, you actually thought that a good comeback

Good job, im not an NBA player, youre def right about that
Comeback?, ya fu*king fiends are pathetic always seeking that back and forth f*ggotry.

I am just being for real why would you some bum a.ss be talking sh*t about
dudes in the NBA with Mansions and sh*t. I respect all players that make it to the NBA,
I wouldn't even play around calling their game garbage or them scrubs, dudes ARE IN THE NBA.

Only other players factually proven better then they are can say "man ya scrubs, man ya got
no good handling, court vision whatever. They are in the NBA they can do that YOU CANT, in front of any NBA "scrub bench players" like you would say you're nothing in life.

Oh and fu*k your mentality btw, if you really in your mind see NASH/KOBE/HOWARD/GASOL/ARTEST( Orlando don't want this wacko) then you think
life is a video game, the NBA can't have that happen their entire lock out sh*t was to
even out the situation where you would perhaps have 2 or 3 big names together.

LOOK AROUND that's what the nba is shaping up to be about not for one team be a fu*king Olympic/Allstar squad out there, you really think any team can beat a squad like you're dreaming?, you would like to see it but it wouldn't be a good look for the NBA, NBA has to be competitive firstly.


Last edited by The N; 07-06-2012 at 11:18 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #122
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6046 6046
dont ever EVER EVER believe a single word david pinaglore says. dude has no sources
 07-06-2012, 11:16 PM         #123
Duck Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quack
 5 years ago '05        #124
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Tiko377 said:
had shaq the most dominant player? who won 2/3 finals MVP if I remember correctly

bi*ched and demanded a trade after his a.ss kept losing to the suns.

he got carried by gasol by gasol game 7 vs Boston in the finals

what's his career fg percentage again?
so who got carried on the heat? lebron or wade?
 5 years ago '05        #125
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687
 The N said:
Comeback?, ya fu*king fiends are pathetic always seeking that back and forth f*ggotry.

I am just being for real why would you some bum a.ss be talking sh*t about
dudes in the NBA with Mansions and sh*t. I respect all players that make it to the NBA,
I wouldn't even play around calling their game garbage or them scrubs, dudes ARE IN THE NBA.

Only other players factually proven better then they are can say "man ya scrubs, man ya got
no good handling, court vision whatever. They are in the NBA they can do that YOU CANT, in front of any NBA "scrub bench players" like you would say you're nothing in life.

Oh and fu*k your mentality btw, if you really in your mind see NASH/KOBE/HOWARD/GASOL/ARTEST( Orlando don't want this wacko) then you think
life is a video game, the NBA can't have that happen their entire lock out sh*t was to
even out the situation where you would perhaps have 2 or 3 big names together.

LOOK AROUND that's what the nba is shaping up to be about not for one team be a fu*king Olympic/Allstar squad out there, you really think any team can beat a squad like you're dreaming?, you would like to see it but it wouldn't be a good look for the NBA, NBA has to be competitive firstly.
My mentality?? Really? You do realize im an ORLANDO fan, not a laker fan right??

But i find it funny how youre complaining about superteams being created yet want to add dwight to a team with DWill/JJ/Wallace as if that wouldnt create a similarly unbeatable team
 5 years ago '06        #126
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
im still riding with rudolph he said nets will most likely get this done 65% chance ill take it
 5 years ago '05        #127
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
dont ever EVER EVER believe a single word david pinaglore says. dude has no sources
This. Ping is a clown.
 5 years ago '12        #128
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 astroblack9 said:
so who got carried on the heat? lebron or wade?
Easily Lebron.

Lets face it...

if Wade wasn't injured he would have his second Finals MVP right now tying Kobe.

Wade in the Finals>>>Lebron.
 5 years ago '09        #129
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
 Rique said:
im still riding with rudolph he said nets will most likely get this done 65% chance ill take it
 5 years ago '06        #130
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
Bynum for Howard is their best option

lets get it
 07-06-2012, 11:39 PM         #131
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
 5 years ago '06        #132
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
 BrookLynnStiles said:
If King can find a taker on Humphries this deal will be done problem is Orlando probably wants something back for humphries like a first rounder which probably wont happen
 5 years ago '09        #133
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
 Rique said:
If King can find a taker on Humphries this deal will be done problem is Orlando probably wants something back for humphries like a first rounder which probably wont happen
The incredible HUMP is a double-double machine...wtf NBA.
 5 years ago '07        #134
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$12,159 | Props total: 11264 11264
I'm a Laker fan, and I admittedly want D12, but I must say it's funny how everyone is trying to rationalize the trade for their respective squad. We all need to stop acting like we know whats going on and just wait and see.
 5 years ago '06        #135
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Nets have “30 percent chance” of landing Dwight in trade but likely would turn attention to FAs if it cant be done in a week,source tells Y!
damn 65% one source only 30% another
 5 years ago '11        #137
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Rique said:
damn 65% one source only 30% another
It changes depending on Dwight's mood at the moment
 5 years ago '07        #138
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 The N said:
I am pretty sure other players and perhaps a 3rd team comes into the situation that can lead to Orlando getting more players. Also I am pretty sure Brook Lopez is a better player mature player then Bynum, he seems like one of these big man that has the fundamentals down, Bynum looks like he is a mental case ready to elbow lil midgets for no reason and sh*t, hot headed type of dude, an mental giant man child like persona with no real motion out there.
ok you can stop being a d!ckrider now...

maturity? not gonna speak on that

but talent-wise? get the fu*k outta here, Brook Lopez isn't even half the player that Bynum is
 5 years ago '06        #139
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
 Kadillac87 said:
It changes depending on Dwight's mood at the moment
i think it depends more on what orlando is getting for humphries
 5 years ago '04        #140
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
my lakers trying get my guy kobe his 6th ring
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy