Magic reportedly "very close" to Howard trade.

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 cookthacoke187 said:
you're an idiot if you are referring to those threads instead of the TOPIC at hand which was LeBron's decision to join a SUPER TEAM....

It's ok tho... Hawks have been a.ss for years and I see why you needed to jump ship. Tell us how it felt watching the Laker's championship parade from a grainy a.ss stream while sitting in your parent's basement in Georgia?

Where are the threads from Lakers fans saying LeBron needs more help? I'm pretty sure Lakers fans were talking trash mainly because LeBron stans always say that Shaq carried Kobe. But where's your proof? Is your only reply going to be the Hawks and lame jokes?

Last edited by Kadillac87; 07-06-2012 at 10:34 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #62
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
 mixedwun said:
Then what happens if the Lakers hold onto Dwight?? Is he going to sign to BK for the MLE?? Or is dude gonna retire or what you tell me bro
Who knows? I'm not ms. Cleo, but if the lakers think they could win over Dwight...good luck with that one
 5 years ago '08        #63
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,579 | Props total: 17249 17249
<<<It has to happen now, D-Will didn't leave the Nets for a reason, I think they want all these other trades to be done so Superman's departure be the last big deal.

Lakers ain't about to be loaded up with Nash/Howard/Kobe/Gasol get the fu*k out of here, if that happens they will be to much of a monopoly, the m.W.o. and the Celtics big 3 situation were nothing like that and as you saw it didn't mean other teams couldn't compete with them, ya laker fiends wishing for an allstar west team line up need to chill with that, stern ain't letting that happen it wouldn't even be right to see something like that in the NBA.

Last edited by The N; 07-06-2012 at 10:40 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #64
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 Kastanova said:

since January Trees, you've taught me how to appreciate Meta more as a teammate on this team. I don't want Meta traded he's the only guy next to Kobe with heart and hustles all the time

Don't do it Mitch!

Trade Bynum & McRoberts or Ebanks but not my n*gga Meta

We need that n*gga metta yo... Grant hill or anybody we already have cant put the clamps on like metta... Plus hes a goon... and dont mind doing a 7 game stretch just to fu*k a n*gga up...

We need that crazy mother fu*ker on our team we need him LA needs him

Dont do it mitch send the white boy mob
 07-06-2012, 10:34 PM         #65
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Where are the threads from Lakers fans saying LeBron needs more help?
did you miss the threads in 2010 after the decision?

i'm too lazy to check if you've been a member for that long but you can't be that dumb to think laker fans did not bash lebron for joining a super team like the lakers trying to do now.
 5 years ago '05        #66
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30315 30315
artest time is up. but he a real n*gga he said he wants to help kobe win a ring and he came in and did that sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #67
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17445 17445
Deron Williams was leaning toward signing with the Dallas Mavericks, but the Brooklyn Nets' impending acquisition of Joe Johnson made him change his mind.

Howard was never the bait for williams
 5 years ago '09        #68
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
n*ggas are really quoting the twitter of Metta's weed carriers?
 07-06-2012, 10:37 PM         #69
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Planning for a few years to team up vs letting your management do what they can to build around you. Not exactly the same thing

LeBron could of had another superstar or two in Cleveland if he extended his contract.
 5 years ago '11        #70
space
space
 cookthacoke187 said:
did you miss the threads in 2010 after the decision?

i'm too lazy to check if you've been a member for that long but you can't be that dumb to think laker fans did not bash lebron for joining a super team like the lakers trying to do now.
I'm pretty sure they bashed LeBron. Everybody did. Show me where the Lakers fans you speak of were saying LeBron needs more help. I already backed up my statement, I'm waiting on you to back up yours.

5 years ago '12        #71
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 I k!ll TREES said:

We need that n*gga metta yo... Grant hill or anybody we already have cant put the clamps on like metta... Plus hes a goon... and dont mind doing a 7 game stretch just to fu*k a n*gga up...

We need that crazy mother fu*ker on our team we need him LA needs him

Dont do it mitch send the white boy mob
NOT TO MENTION

did Mitch or Jim watch how we played the Nuggets when we didn't have MWP? We nearly fu*ked ourselves our of the playoffs. But meta came back and look at how good we were in Game 7 (that 4th quarter collapse is just the Lakers being them).

Bynum + McRoberts + Ebanks for Dwight only but since it won't happen send back J Rich.

Too bad we can't sign and trade J Rich to Suns for Grant Hill *sighs*
 5 years ago '05        #72
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Nets are gonna give up less in a trade for D12 at the deadline.
They are offering Brook freaking lopez and marshon brooks, how much less are they going to give up???
 5 years ago '11        #73
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
:cosbycmonson :
 Dun Language said:
artest time is up. but he a real n*gga he said he wants to help kobe win a ring and he came in and did that sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #74
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
Keep MWP, id rather have a 2017 1st rounder than add TWO nutcases to the magic
 5 years ago '04        #75
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17445 17445
 FalconBuddha said:
They are offering Brook freaking lopez and marshon brooks, how much less are they going to give up???
 5 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 BrookLynnStiles said:
n*ggas are really quoting the twitter of Metta's weed carriers?
He does have a pic of him and Ron Artest holding the Finals trophy

5 years ago '11        #77
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,302 | Props total: 1701 1701
 -BigC- said:
Planning for a few years to team up vs letting your management do what they can to build around you. Not exactly the same thing

LeBron could of had another superstar or two in Cleveland if he extended his contract.
u know LeBron was there for 8 years and the best they could *surround* him with was Moe Williams right?
 07-06-2012, 10:43 PM         #78
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
I'm pretty sure they bashed LeBron. Everybody did. Show me where the Lakers fans you speak of were saying LeBron needs more help. I already backed up my statement, I'm waiting on you to back up yours.

wtf are you talking about with those threads?... they have NOTHING to do with the decision in 2010. are you reallllly that stupid?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #79
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 FalconBuddha said:
 5 years ago '08        #80
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,579 | Props total: 17249 17249
 erickonasis said:
Deron Williams was leaning toward signing with the Dallas Mavericks, but the Brooklyn Nets' impending acquisition of Joe Johnson made him change his mind.

Howard was never the bait for williams

Howard's main choice for a team is NETS and nobody else, I don't know what they told him for him to be that blunt about it but this guy wants to be part of the NETS and nobody else, if you don't know that then you haven't been paying attention.

You think D-Will would sign with the Nets again if Howard wasn't coming?, your dumb a.ss really think Joe fu*king Johnson was the "bait", are you slow? Are you one of these Lakers fiends that think an Allstar West Line up would be even good for the NBA?, come to reality man sh*t would make the nba look stupid to see something like that.

Last edited by The N; 07-06-2012 at 10:48 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy