most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2012, 06:22 PM         #81
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did he just co-sign Lin?
 5 years ago '10        #82
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
 HipHop Since 93 said:
& he cant guard any of them

Reporter should have asked him

"At 38 yrs old, what do you expect to contribute defensively?"

I'm still laughing at the notion that signing a 38 yr old player as your new starting point guard for the next 3 YEARS means you going from a second rd exit to a championship

You just gave Russ Westbrook another reason to shoot 25 times on you
 5 years ago '08        #83
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 3452 3452
 Bullseye said:
Tony Parker is a real point guard. I'll give you Wade, but lets not discount that he had Shaq or Lebron (the two most dominant players ever at their positions) when he got them though.

I'm not saying a true point guard is necessary to win rings, but I am saying that teams led by "super guards" definitely don't bring home rings. Starbury, Iverson, Stevie Franchise, Westbrook, Rose, etc... no rings.
Both Rose and westbrook abg 6.8apg for their career, Parker Avg 5.9. Just stop it. Cp3, Dwill, Nash, Stockton etc... 0 rings.
 07-06-2012, 06:48 PM         #84
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
Both Rose and westbrook abg 6.8apg for their career, Parker Avg 5.9. Just stop it. Cp3, Dwill, Nash, Stockton etc... 0 rings.
I dont like looking at it either way..

Stockton, Nash.. neither of them had rings..
Kidd didnt get one till two years ago..

and those are 3 of the best PGs in NBA history IMO.
(not my top 3 though)

Players are gonna do what they have to do, in order to put their team in the best position to win. Rondo has/had 3 future HOFs on his team.. along with a deep bench for some time..

So yea, hes gonna pass the ball the majority of the time. Why wouldn't he? Especially when
he has a broke jumpshot.. and can't shoot FTs.. (but still explodes when need be)

Rose is gonna attack the basket, get to the line, and score buckets because no one else on Chicago is capable of carrying the offensive load. (but still averaged near 8assists last two years and almost 7 for his young career now)

Westbrook is a whole different discussion.. because he doesn't need to jack for his team to
win, but he does anyway
 5 years ago '07        #85
BNB 4 heat pts
space
space
$87 | Props total: 2 2
 King Henry said:
1. CP3
2. DWill
3. Rondo

Rose the worst MVP ever
This man knows basketball.
 07-06-2012, 06:53 PM         #86
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

Reporter should have asked him

"At 38 yrs old, what do you expect to contribute defensively?"

I'm still laughing at the notion that signing a 38 yr old player as your new starting point guard for the next 3 YEARS means you going from a second rd exit to a championship

You just gave Russ Westbrook another reason to shoot 25 times on you
The only way I see it working is great team defense and Nash raising the levels of Pau and Bynum to what they should be.
 5 years ago '10        #87
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
Chris Paul the God >>>>

Even Steve know it.
 5 years ago '08        #88
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 3452 3452
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
I dont like looking at it either way..

Stockton, Nash.. neither of them had rings..
Kidd didnt get one till two years ago..

and those are 3 of the best PGs in NBA history IMO.
(not my top 3 though)

Players are gonna do what they have to do, in order to put their team in the best position to win. Rondo has/had 3 future HOFs on his team.. along with a deep bench for some time..

So yea, hes gonna pass the ball the majority of the time. Why wouldn't he? Especially when
he has a broke jumpshot.. and can't shoot FTs.. (but still explodes when need be)

Rose is gonna attack the basket, get to the line, and score buckets because no one else on Chicago is capable of carrying the offensive load. (but still averaged near 8assists last two years and almost 7 for his young career now)

Westbrook is a whole different discussion.. because he doesn't need to jack for his team to
win, but he does anyway
I agree with everything u said, I just hate how people talk this pure pg sh*t when they aint winning rings either.

Side note: U cant rep Bulls, cubs, blackhawks then turn around and rep GREENBAY PACKERS
 5 years ago '10        #89
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
The only way I see it working is great team defense and Nash raising the levels of Pau and Bynum to what they should be.
Think about this.... the lakers lost to OKC a team that was younger and quicker than them at every position except the center. The year before they lost to the Mavs primarily due to barrea and jason terry k!lling Derek Fisher. The lakers problem isn't getting good shots they have 2 7ft players who are good in the post.

Steve Nash aint the answer. At his best in Phoenix he played with a fast break team that liked to catch and shoot threes and an athletic big man for pnr. The Lakers don't have an amare or knock down shooters or athletic wings. Nor do they like to run.

This team still isn't better than the Spurs or Celtics and definitely not the Heat or OKC, this move really doesn't even move the needle in the battle for LA.
 07-06-2012, 07:25 PM         #90
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Think about this.... the lakers lost to OKC a team that was younger and quicker than them at every position except the center. The year before they lost to the Mavs primarily due to barrea and jason terry k!lling Derek Fisher. The lakers problem isn't getting good shots they have 2 7ft players who are good in the post.

Steve Nash aint the answer. At his best in Phoenix he played with a fast break team that liked to catch and shoot threes and an athletic big man for pnr. The Lakers don't have an amare or knock down shooters or athletic wings. Nor do they like to run.

This team still isn't better than the Spurs or Celtics and definitely not the Heat or OKC, this move really doesn't even move the needle in the battle for LA.
The problem after Phil Jackson is/was not having a decent point. Hopefully this will allow Kobe to do nothing but score, and no longer be the initiator of the offense but rather just be the recipient of set plays. It will also allow the Lakers to rest Kobe and 1 big without such a huge drop off. If anything we improved a lot at our weakest position. This is after a year where the Lakers could of won what 3 of the first 4 games in the series vs the Thunder?
 5 years ago '05        #91
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 07-06-2012, 07:29 PM         #92
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

That's why they need great team defense but they might just not be talented enough defensively. I guess they feel like Nash will raise the games of Kobe, Pau, and Bynum so much they can overcome the Lakers defensive inadequacies. As of right now though I agree Nash isn't the answer.
 5 years ago '10        #93
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 -BigC- said:
The problem after Phil Jackson is/was not having a decent point. Hopefully this will allow Kobe to do nothing but score, and no longer be the initiator of the offense but rather just be the recipient of set plays. It will also allow the Lakers to rest Kobe and 1 big without such a huge drop off. If anything we improved a lot at our weakest position. This is after a year where the Lakers could of won what 3 of the first 4 games in the series vs the Thunder?
Not having a decent post??? You got the second best center in the NBA Last year when Sessions got there, all Kobe did was shoot. The lakers may have improved offensively but defensively (the biggest issue with those PGs in the west) no improvement.

OKC is going to be even tougher this year with the confidence they are gonna have. OKC might win 65 plus next year in the west.
 07-06-2012, 07:34 PM         #94
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
I agree with everything u said, I just hate how people talk this pure pg sh*t when they aint winning rings either.

Side note: U cant rep Bulls, cubs, blackhawks then turn around and rep GREENBAY PACKERS
I agree. The pure PG/Combo PG/whatever the hell people call it.. debate is stupid.

Side Note: Ive answered this question/debate a million times. Thats all I'm gonna say.
 5 years ago '09        #95
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5105 5105
 King Henry said:
Rose the worst MVP ever
yeah he's so bad as a mvp we lost in the first round to the sixers without him
 5 years ago '12        #96
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 whatzg00d said:
To me, Dwill is more of a drose/westbrook type of pg. Real PG wants to distribute and pass the ball. Dwill looks to score.
Dwill went two straight seasons with 10+ apg. One of them was 12.8 apg

DWill instead of Westbrook in OKC and you still think it's Heat in 5?
 07-06-2012, 09:36 PM         #97
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Not having a decent post??? You got the second best center in the NBA Last year when Sessions got there, all Kobe did was shoot. The lakers may have improved offensively but defensively (the biggest issue with those PGs in the west) no improvement.

OKC is going to be even tougher this year with the confidence they are gonna have. OKC might win 65 plus next year in the west.
Did you watch the games or just check stats? Whoever was running point had a difficult time all year getting the ball to Bynum/Pau in decent position. This would lead to swinging the ball and giving it to Kobe with time ran off the clock. It was painful as sh*t to watch
 07-06-2012, 09:48 PM         #98
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThePainkiller said:

NASH WITH THAT VETERAN ETHER!
this!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #99
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,984 | Props total: 3270 3270
He didn't say you couldn't. He said he wasn't sure.
 5 years ago '04        #100
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
what he said sounded like a compliment. BX folks need to step up their reading comprehension.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy