PSA: Xbox Live down, Microsoft investigating

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
67 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #121
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 e G o Maniac said:
Yea because n*ggas go to the beach every got damn day. I ain't tryna be down there crowded as fu*k, it's already 105 with 80% humidity, the fu*k I care about being out in that hot a.ss sh*t for. I hate when n*ggas act like you should be outside 23 hours a day. I go out do my basic shopping, might stop at a relative's house, get some ice cream or something and head home. fu*k you worried about what I'm doing with my time bi*ch boy?
 07-07-2012, 10:08 AM         #122
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I live in Houston & my shiit was never offline
 6 years ago '05        #123
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,016 | Props total: 2889 2889
Wow yall n*ggas got crazy salty when i told yall a.sses to go do something other than play the game. the mind numbing of you fu*ks by digital entertainment is astounding. and im sorry if yall a.sses live in the inner city where its 120 degrees, i live in a nice area by water where its a cool 78 degrees at dusk so i can be out like that lmao!
 6 years ago '04        #124
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 deadwrong03 said:
I thought this doesn't happen on 360?

PSN >>>>>
The total amount time down for XBL for it's existence still doesn't accumulate to how long PSN was down for. Step aside jackass.
 6 years ago '04        #125
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$23,451 | Props total: 4899 4899
 Acid Rap said:
The heat index is like 115 outside. You expect a mutherfu*ker to just sit out in that sh*t for no gotdamn reason? You just gon sit at the beach for 18 hours? It's easy to generalize, just like this. If yo broke a.ss had some central air in the crib instead of a 15 year old blown out Sears window air conditioner unit that leaks water all over the front fu*kin yard it wouldn't be 30 degrees hotter in the crib than it is outside and you could enjoy playing your system online.

I was able to get online with no problem.
 6 years ago '07        #126
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
space
$24,930 | Props total: 23393 23393
 Daddy Black said:
Wow yall n*ggas got crazy salty when i told yall a.sses to go do something other than play the game. the mind numbing of you fu*ks by digital entertainment is astounding. and im sorry if yall a.sses live in the inner city where its 120 degrees, i live in a nice area by water where its a cool 78 degrees at dusk so i can be out like that lmao!
cool story bro?
 07-09-2012, 06:17 AM         #127
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Been online all day everyday over the weekend.
 07-09-2012, 06:20 AM         #128
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
When you offend n*ggas they get "salty". Let a n*gga do his thing. Wasting your life away is no different no matter if you're doing it digitally or physically.
 6 years ago '05        #129
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,341 | Props total: 39651 39651
that sh*t was down for like 2 hours. playstation sh*t was down for days last time

stop trying to discredit xbox ps3 phaggots.
 6 years ago '10        #130
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
I cant seem to complete games.. While i was playing AoN, games would end how they do naturally, but the transition from game to lobby, the whole screen turns black for longer than normal and then reads server disconnected and im back in my own lobby.. I know people quit and this could happen, but not every game..around 6 until i quit..

Its not me
 6 years ago '05        #131
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24471 24471
 SickaMorStyle said:
I cant seem to complete games.. While i was playing AoN, games would end how they do naturally, but the transition from game to lobby, the whole screen turns black for longer than normal and then reads server disconnected and im back in my own lobby.. I know people quit and this could happen, but not every game..around 6 until i quit..

Its not me
I may feel stupid when you answer this, but what the hell does AoN stand for?

Could be a problem with their servers, doubt its related to LIVE. Unless its an MGS game that I can't pinpoint the initials for
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
33 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
73 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
124 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
82 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy