Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #121
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 e G o Maniac said:
Yea because n*ggas go to the beach every got damn day. I ain't tryna be down there crowded as fu*k, it's already 105 with 80% humidity, the fu*k I care about being out in that hot a.ss sh*t for. I hate when n*ggas act like you should be outside 23 hours a day. I go out do my basic shopping, might stop at a relative's house, get some ice cream or something and head home. fu*k you worried about what I'm doing with my time bi*ch boy?
 07-07-2012, 11:08 AM         #122
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I live in Houston & my shiit was never offline
 5 years ago '05        #123
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 2215 2215
Wow yall n*ggas got crazy salty when i told yall a.sses to go do something other than play the game. the mind numbing of you fu*ks by digital entertainment is astounding. and im sorry if yall a.sses live in the inner city where its 120 degrees, i live in a nice area by water where its a cool 78 degrees at dusk so i can be out like that lmao!
 5 years ago '04        #124
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 deadwrong03 said:
I thought this doesn't happen on 360?

PSN >>>>>
The total amount time down for XBL for it's existence still doesn't accumulate to how long PSN was down for. Step aside jackass.
 5 years ago '04        #125
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 Acid Rap said:
The heat index is like 115 outside. You expect a mutherfu*ker to just sit out in that sh*t for no gotdamn reason? You just gon sit at the beach for 18 hours? It's easy to generalize, just like this. If yo broke a.ss had some central air in the crib instead of a 15 year old blown out Sears window air conditioner unit that leaks water all over the front fu*kin yard it wouldn't be 30 degrees hotter in the crib than it is outside and you could enjoy playing your system online.

I was able to get online with no problem.
 5 years ago '07        #126
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,656 | Props total: 17902 17902
 Daddy Black said:
Wow yall n*ggas got crazy salty when i told yall a.sses to go do something other than play the game. the mind numbing of you fu*ks by digital entertainment is astounding. and im sorry if yall a.sses live in the inner city where its 120 degrees, i live in a nice area by water where its a cool 78 degrees at dusk so i can be out like that lmao!
cool story bro?
 07-09-2012, 07:17 AM         #127
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Been online all day everyday over the weekend.
 07-09-2012, 07:20 AM         #128
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
When you offend n*ggas they get "salty". Let a n*gga do his thing. Wasting your life away is no different no matter if you're doing it digitally or physically.
 5 years ago '05        #129
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,870 | Props total: 30083 30083
that sh*t was down for like 2 hours. playstation sh*t was down for days last time

stop trying to discredit xbox ps3 phaggots.
 5 years ago '10        #130
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
I cant seem to complete games.. While i was playing AoN, games would end how they do naturally, but the transition from game to lobby, the whole screen turns black for longer than normal and then reads server disconnected and im back in my own lobby.. I know people quit and this could happen, but not every game..around 6 until i quit..

Its not me
 5 years ago '05        #131
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,885 | Props total: 20973 20973
 SickaMorStyle said:
I cant seem to complete games.. While i was playing AoN, games would end how they do naturally, but the transition from game to lobby, the whole screen turns black for longer than normal and then reads server disconnected and im back in my own lobby.. I know people quit and this could happen, but not every game..around 6 until i quit..

Its not me
I may feel stupid when you answer this, but what the hell does AoN stand for?

Could be a problem with their servers, doubt its related to LIVE. Unless its an MGS game that I can't pinpoint the initials for
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc