The Official "The Dark Knight Rises" Review Thread - (Reactions will start coming in Today)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
180 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #641
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 591 591
Saw it last night in TRUE IMAX. WOW. It was an excellent film with some notable flaws (mostly in the editing section). Some ppl will love the ending & some ppl will hate the ending. I do know one thing, the first f!ght between Bats & Bane tho:

For those that seen it, when Bane told Bats:
[spoiler - click to view]

I lost my f*cking shyt. For those that are hip -

Overall, great film. I am watching again tonight in IMAX so I will have a definitive answer on it.
 5 years ago '12        #642
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 644 644
From the start of the movie your given this menacing tone of Bane that is kept up through out the whole movie. Some parts of his speech it was hard to make out his words but that very reason hooks you to every syllable and held so much weight

Nolan released TDKR knowing it was the finale of batman. The scale of what was on the line was epic. Even the agent of chaos would be appalled to what bane and co were able to achieve

With a few twist as to who people actually were and were becoming The characters relation to both batman and bruce wayne were done pretty good by comic comparison

IMO I thought it was a the best out of the trilogy. It had the best comic book feel while still being a realistically plausible story.
 5 years ago '11        #643
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Omfg!! , omfg!!..... i just got out, im still trying to wrap my head around this, maaaaaaan the ending >>>>>>>

There were so many parts of the movie where im just like . .

this movie to me had no flaw at all, from the dialog to the music, to the action and actors. To the people that think banes voice would be and issue, it truely isnt, i kinda liked it except when he was on the plane talking. i dont see why people hate catwoman, she was portrayed very well...so much i want to say bjt i cant w/o going into pure detail.... Maan damn!

, i lost it. Maaaan, the ending though >>>>>>>>>> it went straight inception on me. To the people who have seen it, i have a couple questions though.

1.)

the ending leads to so many directions its crazy.....

He did it again, Thank You Nolan. Truely, thank you

Last edited by Kobane; 07-20-2012 at 05:55 PM..
 07-20-2012, 05:03 PM         #644
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More brainless consumers coming back from the movie.
 5 years ago '09        #645
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
Anybody got an idea when either a screener or cam version will hit the jukebox? I think I remember tdk coming out within a few days?
 07-20-2012, 05:18 PM         #646
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
Tell em why you mad son.
Not mad, disappointed.
 5 years ago '12        #647
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,704 | Props total: 22069 22069
 Kobane said:
Omfg!! , omfg!!..... i just got out, im still trying to wrap my head around this, maaaaaaan the ending >>>>>>>

There were so many parts of the movie where im just like . .

this movie to me had no flaw at all, from the dialog to the music, to the action and actors.

, i lost it. Maaaan, the ending though >>>>>>>>>> it went straight inception on me. To the people who have seen it, i have a couple questions though.

1.)

the ending leads to so many directions its crazy.....

He did it again, Thank You Nolan. Truely, thank you
He was awake. He could've easily gotten aaway.

There were a few holes, but I won't say anything until later.
 5 years ago '04        #648
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,041 | Props total: 33762 33762
 ThePainkiller said:
He was awake. He could've easily gotten aaway.

There were a few holes, but I won't say anything until later.
You have to remember that the film takes place over a span of six months.

First off, Bane has already been to work on the bridges and tunnels and Heinz Field through Daggets contruction companies.

Second, Fox shows Batman "The Bat", tells him there's not auto-pilot. Behind everyones back, Wayne fixes the auto-pilot.

Third, Batman vs. Bane Round 1. Bane breaks Batman's back.

Fourth, the fusion reactor core is stolen by Bane, and armed during the football game and had a five month fuse on it. Instantly, Bane's occupation of Gotham begins.

Fifth, DURING those five months of the occupation of Gotham, Wayne is in the pit prison recovering from the displaced vertebrea in his back, training, and practicing how to escape before eventually doing so.

Then after all that, Wayne comes back to Gotham, helps take down Bane and Talia with the help of Catwoman, Fox, Blake, and the rest of the cops.

Before Batman takes off with the bomb attached to "The Bat" he says, "no auto-pilot" deliberatly infront of Gordon (while also hinting to Gordon who he is), and Catwoman effectively setting up his death so that he could pass the mantle on to Blake and finally retire.

Finally, Alfred sees Wayne and Kyle in Italy together (at some point they must have found each other again) and give each other the briefest of nods (Alfred didn't know he was still alive until that moment), a new Bat-signal is built, and Blake is given the Bat-Cave while Wayne Manor serves as the new home for the orphan boys.
 5 years ago '10        #649
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20786 20786
 !!! said:
You have to remember that the film takes place over a span of six months.

First off, Bane has already been to work on the bridges and tunnels and Heinz Field through Daggets contruction companies.

Second, Fox shows Batman "The Bat", tells him there's not auto-pilot. Behind everyones back, Wayne fixes the auto-pilot.

Third, Batman vs. Bane Round 1. Bane breaks Batman's back.

Fourth, the fusion reactor core is stolen by Bane, and armed during the football game and had a five month fuse on it. Instantly, Bane's occupation of Gotham begins.

Fifth, DURING those five months of the occupation of Gotham, Wayne is in the pit prison recovering from the displaced vertebrea in his back, training, and practicing how to escape before eventually doing so.

Then after all that, Wayne comes back to Gotham, helps take down Bane and Talia with the help of Catwoman, Fox, Blake, and the rest of the cops.

Before Batman takes off with the bomb attached to "The Bat" he says, "no auto-pilot" deliberatly infront of Gordon (while also hinting to Gordon who he is), and Catwoman effectively setting up his death so that he could pass the mantle on to Blake and finally retire.

Finally, Alfred sees Wayne and Kyle in Italy together (at some point they must have found each other again) and give each other the briefest of nods (Alfred didn't know he was still alive until that moment), a new Bat-signal is built, and Blake is given the Bat-Cave while Wayne Manor serves as the new home for the orphan boys.

I definitely need to see this again tomorrow in IMAX, damn good explanation.
 5 years ago '07        #650
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
I bet if Tom Hardy died before the movie came out it would have been the greatest performance ever.
 07-20-2012, 06:10 PM         #651
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Which one of you got shot? Hopefully a certain someone, RIP to the rest. I might see it tonight or tomorrow.
Did this f*ggot really just wish me death?

Wow.

I think feelings have officially been caught on a legendary level.

SIG worthy.
 5 years ago '04        #652
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
Couple things that confused me is the scene when Fox finds out that the auto-pilot had been fixed.

He's standing there next to "The Bat" and a couple technicians.

My questions is, shouldn't "The Bat" have gotten destroyed by the blast? It looks like Batman just makes a straight b-line to the bay to drop the bomb, but maybe the auto-pilot was calibrated to go back to Wayne Enterprises?

If that were the case the technicians would be able to put two and two together and figure out who Batman was. Which I guess isn't that big a deal any more.

Also, was Blakes legal name "John Robin Blake" or "Robin John Blake"?

Last edited by !!!; 07-20-2012 at 06:29 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #653
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Does it feel like you're in control

5 years ago '11        #654
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 !!! said:
Couple things that confused me is the scene when Fox finds out that the auto-pilot had been fixed.

He's standing there next to "The Bat" and a couple technicians.

My questions is, shouldn't "The Bat" have gotten destroyed by the blast? It looks like Batman just makes a straight b-line to the bay to drop the bomb, but maybe the auto-pilot was calibrated to go back to Wayne Enterprises?

If that were the case the technicians would be able to put two and two together and figure out who Batman was. Which I guess isn't that big a deal any more.

Also, was Blakes legal name "John Robin Blake" or "Robin John Blake"?

07-20-2012, 06:51 PM         #655
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Stop being a pus*y and attention wh0ore, go play in traffic.
@ Hoping I Got Shot and k!lled.

I really hurt those feelings.

5 years ago '04        #656
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
 Kobane said:

07-20-2012, 06:57 PM         #657
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Coming from the guy that quotes everything I type.

You're my bi*ch, I manipulate your feelings if anything, clown.
You just randomly out of nowhere came in a thread, made light of the tragic deaths of innocent people, all to make a joke expressing your wish that I was one of the ones brutally murdered.

And you minipulate my feelings?

[pic - click to view]

07-20-2012, 06:57 PM         #658
YesUcantCme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got back....1 word..

Epic!!!
 5 years ago '09        #659
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
Someone go record this sh*t and put it n the jukebox
 07-20-2012, 07:09 PM         #660
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wishing death on Me over some interet beef...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Illstreet; 07-20-2012 at 07:12 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
24 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy