The Official "The Dark Knight Rises" Review Thread - (Reactions will start coming in Today)

most viewed right now
 117
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
81 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #401
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
watching this tonight!!! I can't fu*king wait!
 6 years ago '10        #402
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,266 | Props total: 27603 27603
 Gravediggaz said:
watching this tonight!!! I can't fu*king wait!
Tonight?


Damn you got a early, early midnight viewing then

The rest of us gotta wait till Thursday night
 07-17-2012, 10:14 PM         #403
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
One more fu*king day


[pic - click to view]

And the only way to spend that day is to rewatch BB and TDK.
 6 years ago '05        #404
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Tonight?


Damn you got a early, early midnight viewing then

The rest of us gotta wait till Thursday night
hahah I'm in Australia so we are a day a head of you....gotta love being a Aussie!
 6 years ago '10        #405
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,266 | Props total: 27603 27603
 youknowmystelo said:
And the only way to spend that day is to rewatch BB and TDK.
YESS!

I was actually going to ask who is planning to watch it as well. I'm leaning towards watching both on Thursday right before I have to go to the theatre.

 Gravediggaz said:
hahah I'm in Australia so we are a day a head of you....gotta love being a Aussie!
Damn you lucky son of a gun
 6 years ago '05        #406
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
 youknowmystelo said:
And the only way to spend that day is to rewatch BB and TDK.
got the marathon at the cinema batman begins, dark knight and then Dark Knight Rises!! sh*t gonna be sick watching the batmans again in the cinema!!!
 6 years ago '05        #407
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
on this day four years ago, The Dark Knight was released. let's pay our respect
 07-17-2012, 11:42 PM         #408
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
And the only way to spend that day is to rewatch BB and TDK.
I just took Thursday night off and I'm taking my brothers to see the entire trilogy at the AMC downtown.
 07-17-2012, 11:43 PM         #409
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:
got the marathon at the cinema batman begins, dark knight and then Dark Knight Rises!! sh*t gonna be sick watching the batmans again in the cinema!!!
Same here

I wish it was in IMAX though
 6 years ago '09        #410
circleofpurple 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$8,118 | Props total: 14986 14986
 IllmaticYungin said:
on this day four years ago, The Dark Knight was released. let's pay our respect
Watching it as we speak. Didn't even realize its been four years exactly.
 6 years ago '05        #411
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
Anyone here care that it's not getting reviews on par with TDK or better? I know fanboys will be mad, but 87% is a great score. Can't wait
 6 years ago '09        #412
circleofpurple 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$8,118 | Props total: 14986 14986
 Left Hook said:
Anyone here care that it's not getting reviews on par with TDK or better? I know fanboys will be mad, but 87% is a great score. Can't wait
TDK was given extra points because of Heath ledgers death. If he wouldn't of died, it would of scored in the 85 to 90 range. At least that's what I think. So it doesn't bother me at all. Tdkr will be amazing.
 6 years ago '11        #413
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2442 2442
Found a date, going to see it Friday at 2 . Sweet talked her into paying for the IMAX ticks

Hopefully Hulk smash afterwards
 07-18-2012, 12:52 AM         #414
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kobane said:
Found a date, going to see it Friday at 2 . Sweet talked her into paying for the IMAX ticks

Hopefully Hulk smash afterwards
I guess you're living good if she's paying for YOUR tickets.
 07-18-2012, 12:58 AM         #415
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kobane said:
Found a date, going to see it Friday at 2 . Sweet talked her into paying for the IMAX ticks

Hopefully Hulk smash afterwards
A pimp move if i ever saw one.

She paid for the tickets to a movie shes probably not even interested in. You got it.
 6 years ago '11        #416
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2442 2442
 Dangerously said:
I guess you're living good if she's paying for YOUR tickets.
. Paying for dinner though
 07-18-2012, 03:49 AM         #417
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm definitely not seeing this sh!t at midnight. I'm not gonna wait in a ridiculously long line, still get bad seats anyway, have people asking stupid questions during the movie, etc.

My car is in the shop so I don't have a ride so I can't go to my usual spot. The AMC over here has SEVEN midnight showings, and then five more screens will be playing it at 12:20am as well.

On a Friday night? For Batman?

Hell no. Place will be so packed.
 6 years ago '05        #418
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 Kobane said:
. Paying for dinner though
that's a fair trade lol
 6 years ago '04        #419
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
LOL.. It appears the Chicago Tribune's critic gave The Dark Knight Rises a bad review... Seems based only on it being "too dark and grim"...

 07-18-2012, 07:57 AM         #420
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
I'm definitely not seeing this sh!t at midnight. I'm not gonna wait in a ridiculously long line, still get bad seats anyway, have people asking stupid questions during the movie, etc.

My car is in the shop so I don't have a ride so I can't go to my usual spot. The AMC over here has SEVEN midnight showings, and then five more screens will be playing it at 12:20am as well.

On a Friday night? For Batman?

Hell no. Place will be so packed.
We get it... You're a Marvel Stan... Fukk off.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
49 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy