Alonzo Mourning next to Ray Allen. Spo to Allen's other side (pic)

most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-05-2012, 09:16 PM         #1
8883 pageviews
96 comments


cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alonzo Mourning next to Ray Allen. Spo to Allen's other side (pic)
 

 

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 Twitter / abirnbaum818: Alonzo Mourning next to Ra


disgusting. time to change my sig, whether or not ray stays in boston. i have no love for this backstabbing bi-ch.


fu*k u and your retarded a.ss son.

image

96 comments for "Alonzo Mourning next to Ray Allen. Spo to Allen's other side (pic)"

 5 years ago '11        #2
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
just looks like a bunch of bald n*ggas you see them everywhere
 5 years ago '07        #3
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$12,177 | Props total: 11332 11332
Wow, taking shots at an innocent child like that is overboard. sh*t ain't that serious. Even if you're just doing it for the attention.
 5 years ago '04        #4
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 5 years ago '05        #5
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,423 | Props total: 4758 4758
i c someone has that potato phone...
 5 years ago '05        #6
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8


^ he's at the restaurant where Riley, Ray, Zo, Nick Arison, etc. are meeting. He posted pics of them at the dinner table for confirmation and he's live tweeting all the details.






Adam Birnbaum ‏@abirnbaum818
The waiter at their table was sporting the Anthony Davis look #fearthebrow

 5 years ago '04        #7
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2549 2549
 5 years ago '05        #8
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Funny how a random kid at a restaurant has more insight on what's going on right now than anyone in the local or national media

Adam Birnbaum ‏@abirnbaum818
@IAmHeatNation I was at the table in front of them I just left. Ray Allen looked happy





















Adam Birnbaum ‏@abirnbaum818
Pat Riley's drink selection: coke

Adam Birnbaum ‏@abirnbaum818
Ray Allen going with some ice tea



Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 07-05-2012 at 09:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #9
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
avatar space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

Jorge Sedano ‏@SedanoShow
@EthanJSkolnick & i have found out that Ray Allen has been spotted having dinner with #HEAT contingent tonight in downtown Miami. #NBA

[pic - click to view]





Adam Birnbaum ‏@abirnbaum818
Nick Arison and Andy Ellsburg at dinner getting ready to bring Ray Allen to the @MiamiHEAT

[pic - click to view]





Adam Birnbaum ‏@abirnbaum818
Alonzo Mourning next to Ray Allen. Coach Erik Spoelstra to Allen's other side

[pic - click to view]





David Villavicencio ‏@dvillavicencio6
RT @ethanjskolnick: Ray Allen left his hotel w/ his representatives at around 8 to meet a Heat contingent. By now, you may have seen photos.

[pic - click to view]








here's Ray is sitting at the dinner table


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #10
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,423 | Props total: 4758 4758
gonna hit up Tootsies* afterwards

*Tootsies instead of KOD cuz we don't want the n*gga shot...
 5 years ago '12        #11
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 Motion said:

Jorge Sedano ‏@SedanoShow
@EthanJSkolnick & i have found out that Ray Allen has been spotted having dinner with #HEAT contingent tonight in downtown Miami. #NBA

[pic - click to view]





Adam Birnbaum ‏@abirnbaum818
Nick Arison and Andy Ellsburg at dinner getting ready to bring Ray Allen to the @MiamiHEAT

[pic - click to view]





Adam Birnbaum ‏@abirnbaum818
Alonzo Mourning next to Ray Allen. Coach Erik Spoelstra to Allen's other side

[pic - click to view]





David Villavicencio ‏@dvillavicencio6
RT @ethanjskolnick: Ray Allen left his hotel w/ his representatives at around 8 to meet a Heat contingent. By now, you may have seen photos.

[pic - click to view]








here's Ray is sitting at the dinner table


[pic - click to view]

so i hear you need my services
 5 years ago '10        #12
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,519 | Props total: 2537 2537




  234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 5 years ago '10        #13
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 971 971
Lebron to ray
 5 years ago '09        #14
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
avatar space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
The more it lags the more IMO hes not coming to the heat
 5 years ago '10        #15
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 30576 30576
more knock down shooters for lebron.
 5 years ago '05        #16
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8063 8063
 bluehefner96 said:
Wow, taking shots at an innocent child like that is overboard. sh*t ain't that serious. Even if you're just doing it for the attention.
exactly celtics fans are fu*kin pussies his son walker has type 1 diabates dumb a.ss n*ggas on bx
 07-05-2012, 09:28 PM         #17
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluehefner96 said:
Wow, taking shots at an innocent child like that is overboard. sh*t ain't that serious. Even if you're just doing it for the attention.
I dont give a fu*k, n*gga.

 2 Pistolz said:
Funny how a random kid at a restaurant has more insight on what's going on right now than anyone in the local or national media

Adam Birnbaum ‏@abirnbaum818
@IAmHeatNation I was at the table in front of them I just left. Ray Allen looked happy



Adam Birnbaum ‏@abirnbaum818
Pat Riley's drink selection: coke

Adam Birnbaum ‏@abirnbaum818
Ray Allen going with some ice tea



@ the choice of drinks being of importance.

i hope yall get him, he needs that surgery anyways.
 07-05-2012, 09:29 PM         #18
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ray getting ready to pull a Michael Corleone
 07-05-2012, 09:30 PM         #19
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TattooedMPsz said:
exactly celtics fans are fu*kin pussies his son walker has type 1 diabates dumb a.ss n*ggas on bx
Once again, I do not give a fu*k.





ray aint bout that life
 5 years ago '11        #20
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Ray bout to get signed then retire then come resign with Boston
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
65 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy