Jeremy Lin agrees to terms with the Rockets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #101
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17182 17182
He isn't a FA? that can go sign with anybody? I would had signed this guy right away Knicks need to stop fu*king around, with that Linsanity he deserved to get whatever he wants from the Knicks and not have him talking with other teams, why is he even agreeing sh*t with the Rockets?, Knicks don't understand what they got with Lin yet?, this dude should had been signed the minute his contract was up.

You fans either? you here acting like Melo ever did anything like that Linsanity did for the Knicks, Melo became irrelevant to NYC during that Linsanity Knicks were winning without him beating the Lakers/Mavs Lin doing some superstar sh*t like telling dudes get out of the way I am hitting this 3 like in Toronto. Melo wish he could have a Linsanity like situation.

I believe in this dude and I believe HE CAN be the face star of a team and be an ICON for the Asian community like YAO was with the Rockets, ya just want this dude to stay just to say ya got Lin not wanting him to be a bigger star then anybody in the Knicks.

Lin can reach a wider audience then Melo could ever get, how can you deny that and how can you deny him from wanting to be a bigger star then Melo though?, this Lin dude has tons of potential to be a huge brand star.

Last edited by The N; 07-06-2012 at 10:50 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #102
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19872 19872
Hope we get an update soon....... but you know Knicks gonna match... no way they let that marketing animal walk away.
 5 years ago '04        #103
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,884 | Props total: 2942 2942
 TanstA! said:
Hope we get an update soon....... but you know Knicks gonna match... no way they let that marketing animal walk away.
he's a knick, already being reported we're matching. the contract isn't even bad.

as for The N...i think where ur confused is that when i say the knicks can match, it doesnt mean oh we'll offer him the same so he stays. if we match the offer sheet, he immediately becomes under contract to NY. so why wouldnt we?
 5 years ago '08        #104
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
They should of never let him go agree to sh*t with other teams, like you said ya that Marketing aspect of Lin is golden, he should had been signed to whatever he wants right away based on that alone.
 5 years ago '08        #105
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 GodsFavorite said:
he's a knick, already being reported we're matching. the contract isn't even bad.

as for The N...i think where ur confused is that when i say the knicks can match, it doesnt mean oh we'll offer him the same so he stays. if we match the offer sheet, he immediately becomes under contract to NY. so why wouldnt we?
So he is locked up with a gun to his head?, if the Knicks match he has to agree to that
no matter what?, he can't choose between both deals?. That's pretty fu*ked up and it should had never come to this, if ya want Lin he should had agreed with the Knicks deal first and not even had dude hearing other sh*t from other teams, make this dude the Knick superstar PG forever NOW.

Last edited by The N; 07-06-2012 at 11:02 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #106
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,884 | Props total: 2942 2942
 The N said:
So he is locked up with a gun to his head?, if the Knicks match he has to agree to that
no matter what?, he can't choose between both deals?. That's pretty fu*ked up and it should had never come to this, if ya want Lin he should had agreed with the Knicks deal first and not even had dude hearing other sh*t from other teams, make this dude the Knick superstar PG NOW.
yeah thats what ive been saying, he doesnt get to choose if we match. this is how RFA works though. you let him negotiate his outside and see what the league values him at. if the rockets like him enough for say, a max contract, then we dont match that. if they offer him ssomething similar to where we value him, we match.

it would be stupid for him not to talk to the rockets too. what if we offered him 5 a year flat for the next 3 years? he'd lose out on that 4m he's now getting in the 3rd year. thats why they do this whole show. better for the players
 5 years ago '08        #107
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
Damn I didn't know he was trapped like that, so only way to the Rockets is a Max Contract deal, if they do that it would prove Rockets really want him. Knicks should just give him that big contract and whatever else he wants, he earned that type of treatment. What he did for the Knicks was BIG.

[pic - click to view]

Look at this headline, hope melo didn't get salty

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 07-06-2012 at 11:19 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #108
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
heck naw.. they have jason kidd on the knicks now
 5 years ago '08        #109
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
Lin has 10+ years left to grow/play though, Kidd pretty much is on his final phase and I am pretty sure I heard him say he just wants to come off the Bench all the time now, so he might as well switch places with Lin and put Lin under his wing at all times, KIDD can't be no Plan B here if Lin leaves they had to sign Kidd to help Lin, that's how I am looking at it.
 5 years ago '07        #110
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 NomiS said:
heck naw.. they have jason kidd on the knicks now

That's nice but this ain't 1999 anymore. Kidd is a bench player now.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago