Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
Looks like what I told you is going to happen, this dude wants to be A STAR, THE FACE OF A TEAM Rockets with YAO gathered that Asian fanbase, it is still there.

Lin gathered alot as you saw all of sudden Asian dudes in the Parks with their Lin Jerseys on, "LINSANITY" going to Rockets is the perfect fit for him.

Get that money and become the star of the team, surround the dude with other pieces and the Rockets can atleast be noticed this season.

Pringles gave this guy a chance, do the Rockets have a solid Coach because Pringles can go
there if that's the case, he made this Linsanity kid work great under his System no shock since it also made NASH AN MVP.

KNICKS FANS............well ya know

Last edited by The N; 07-05-2012 at 10:05 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #62
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21179 21179
 The N said:
Looks like what I told you is going to happen, this dude wants to be A STAR, THE FACE OF A TEAM Rockets with YAO gathered that Asian fanbase, it is still there.

Lin gathered alot as you saw all of sudden Asian dudes in the Parks with their Lin Jerseys on, "LINSANITY" going to Rockets is the perfect fit for him.

Get that money and become the star of the team, surround the dude with other pieces and the Rockets can atleast be noticed this season.

Pringles gave this guy a chance, do the Rockets have a solid Coach because Pringles can go
there if that's the case, he made this Linsanity kid work great under his System no shock since it also made NASH AN MVP.

KNICKS FANS............well ya know
We're going to match his contract

@ you even having the thought in your head that Pringles turned Nash into a MVP

@ putting Rockets fans through misery asking them if they want Pringles

@ you not realizing we can match his fu*king contract
 5 years ago '11        #63
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,249 | Props total: 17687 17687
 steeLTown said:
shut the fu*k up f*ggot... mlb, nhl, nfl>>>
that wasnt necessary. we're not comparing sports at all. there was no need to mention them. thats your opinion tho, do you man.
 5 years ago '08        #64
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
Wishful thinking I see.....

all I see in the headlines is Lin has agreed with the Rockets, nothing about him agreeing to anything

matched by the Knicks, he don't need the Knicks man, the knicks don't need him either.

you think Melo going to allow this asian guy to be a big star?, fu*k out of here, that's his team

not this asian guy, you forget how Linsanity happened WITHOUT MELO, soon as he came back

it was all fu*ked.

Last edited by The N; 07-05-2012 at 10:15 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #65
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
We're going to match his contract

@ you even having the thought in your head that Pringles turned Nash into a MVP

@ putting Rockets fans through misery asking them if they want Pringles

@ you not realizing we can match his fu*king contract
NETS FANS.....well ya know
 5 years ago '11        #66
THESYNCITY 9 heat pts
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
Damn rockets damn u!
 5 years ago '10        #67
space
space
 The N said:

all I see in the headlines is Lin has agreed with the Rockets, nothing about him agreeing to anything

matched by the Knicks, he don't need the Knicks man, the knicks don't need him either btw

you think Melo going to allow this asian guy to be a big star?, fu*k out of here, that's his team

not this asian guy, you forget how Linsanity happened WITHOUT MELO, soon as he came back

it was all fu*ked.
Jesus fu*king christ

X_WunderKind_X said:
NETS FANS.....well ya know
 07-05-2012, 10:19 PM         #68
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Rockets are going to make bookoo amounts of money from this guy..The Asian population is huge in Houston
 5 years ago '11        #69
space
space
 The N said:

matched by the Knicks, he don't need the Knicks man, the knicks don't need him either.

it was all fu*ked.
even you know thats bad for us, but youre not slick, you know that Lin helps the offense. You dont give two fu*ks about the rockets, just like you said earlier in another thread. on topic, fu*k the rockets, they are wasting our time, and they'll pay for it.
 5 years ago '11        #70
space
space
 Yelsgnik said:
The Rockets are going to make bookoo amounts of money from this guy..The Asian population is huge in Houston
we're matching the offer. Rockets had their chance taking him from the D-League. They are just wasting time now.
 5 years ago '08        #71
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
You bi*ches sound kinda nervous about this, like ya praying and dreaming it doesn't happen.

I am amuse by this f*ggotbreezy guy he seems like one of these dudes that jinxed the knicks all

time with random bets, I say lets see how it goes, I rather he be a star ya want him to be "that asian

guy" that passes the ball to melo/stat, lets see what he does.
 5 years ago '12        #72
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,926 | Props total: 2667 2667

Lin banking in if this goes through but its the worst move for his career!!! easily see him disappearing in Houston, if he goes back to NY he gets a Top Mentor for his position & a chance to reach MEGA Celeb Status... 28 Mill is ridiculous, Houston aint got nothing else going for them so they pulling this sh*t off!!!

signing with Houston If he didn't get injured & still played like an All-Star

Last edited by Melle; 07-05-2012 at 10:29 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #73
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 ALTheGreatS said:
"Linsanity" was the biggest marketing ploy in recent NBA history and overall history for the Knicks. If Lin Resigns and brings the Knicks to glory for 3 games, merchandising and ticket sales will sky rocket again for the Knicks.
i remember walking in to a store and everyone in line was buying the lin jerseys and the lebron and d rose jerseys hadnt been touched
 5 years ago '11        #74
space
space
 The N said:
You bi*ches sound kinda nervous about this, like ya praying and dreaming it doesn't happen.

I am amuse by this f*ggotbreezy guy he seems like one of these dudes that jinxed the knicks all

time with random bets, I say lets see how it goes, I rather he be a star ya want him to be "that asian

looking at the avg amount of the whole contract, excluding the fourth yr player option, that's only 1mil and some change more then originally planned. We're New York, we'll make that deficit back through revenue very quickly. the match is all but done, we just have to wait to the 11th and this is all settled
 5 years ago '08        #75
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
even you know thats bad for us, but youre not slick, you know that Lin helps the offense. You dont give two fu*ks about the rockets, just like you said earlier in another thread. on topic, fu*k the rockets, they are wasting our time, and they'll pay for it.
Ya fu*ked his entire flow up, his Linsanity wasn't him trying to "help the offense"....HE WAS
THE OFFENSE

Ya can have Felton doing all the dishing and sh*t "helping the offense", Lin is one of these dudes that knows he can be a scorer a leader/clutch etc if they set a system for him to do that, he proved he can dominate. I don't care about the Rockets, I don't know who their players are ya naming sh*t like "Asik" and what not, that's more reason for Rockets to get a BRAND like Linsanity into their organization, I want this guy to get paid and be treated like a star be an Asian D-Rose and sh*t for the Rockets.

Be honest here man, if Nash came to the Knicks Lin would had now been further pushed down, instead of rewarding him and making him the starter forever they were planning on making him the backup to NASH?, come on man he brought excitement to the Knicks on a wild level, he deserves to be the team's starter forever if he doesn't get that
what is the point then?.
 5 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 otherside said:

Lin banking in if this goes through but its the worst move for his career!!! easily see him disappearing in Houston, if he goes back to NY he gets a Top Mentor for his position & a chance to reach MEGA Celeb Status... 28 Mill is ridiculous, Houston aint got nothing else going for them so they pulling this sh*t off!!!

signing with Houston If he didn't get injured & still played like an All-Star
He can't choose yet, he's restricted. If we match the houston offer he's ours. that's a done deal. Jonny Flynn is Houston's starting PG on July 11th
 5 years ago '11        #77
space
space
 The N said:
Ya fu*ked his entire flow up, his Linsanity wasn't him trying to "help the offense"....HE WAS
THE OFFENSE

Ya can have Felton doing all the dishing and sh*t "helping the offense", Lin is one of these dudes that knows he can be a scorer a leader/clutch etc if they set a system for him to do that, he proved he can dominate. I don't care about the Rockets, I don't know who their players are ya naming sh*t like "Asik" and what not, that's more reason for Rockets to get a BRAND like Linsanity into their organization, I want this guy to get paid and be treated like a star be an Asian D-Rose and sh*t for the Rockets.

Be honest here man, if Nash came to the Knicks Lin would had now been further pushed down, instead of rewarding him and making him the starter forever they were planning on making him the backup to NASH?, come on man he brought excitement to the Knicks on a wild level, he deserves to be the team's starter forever if he doesn't get that
what is the point then?.
well kidd is our willing backup, Lin will be matched on the 11th, and we'll work all that out when training camp comes.
 5 years ago '10        #78
space
space
 The N said:

time with random bets
, I say lets see how it goes, I rather he be a star ya want him to be "that asian

Why is thou furious?

Take a E pill and call it a day

I have no beef with you good sir

Your team with Joe Johnson, Deron & Gerald Wallace will beat the Knicks very convincingly for years to come

Knicks Lost, Nets Won as always
 5 years ago '08        #79
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
looking at the avg amount of the whole contract, excluding the fourth yr player option, that's only 1mil and some change more then originally planned. We're New York, we'll make that deficit back through revenue very quickly. the match is all but done, we just have to wait to the 11th and this is all settled
That's good and all that but what if LIN says not thanks I want to be the star of a team

I want to bring some excitement and relevance to the Rockets, this might not be about

the money but rather if he gets what he wants from the Knicks. He wouldn't agree to sh*t

with the Rockets if that wasn't the case, real talk be honest you wouldn't want to see

Linsanity as the star/main focal point of a organization?, this dude deserves a chance at

that type of status.
 5 years ago '08        #80
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Why is thou furious?

Take a E pill and call it a day

I have no beef with you good sir

Your team with Joe Johnson, Deron & Gerald Wallace will beat the Knicks very convincingly for years to come

Knicks Lost, Nets Won as always
Not at all man, you coming off kinda salty over those facts man chill, no beef just discussions going on.

Just calling it like I see it, you out here making statements like you in the knick Offices, like you wishing/dreaming this doesn't happen or like this would k!ll the knicks off....it wont, they will be alright if he leaves. You got some weird avy there which you said its because of a bet?, did it have anything to do with the Knicks

Last edited by The N; 07-05-2012 at 10:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy