Jul 5 - Here’s How Much The Obamacare Penalty Tax Will Cost You…

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2012, 04:30 AM         #61
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king chugs a.ss natives get free handouts in amaerica to???

not impressed
 07-07-2012, 05:44 AM         #62
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My opinion of Obamacare changed.

It's not because of taxes or because of death panels. It's because the government is fully capable of handling the cost of the insurance, but we're compromising on the behalf of Corporations whose only interaction with this economy is raiding the FED.

Make corporations more responsible and end the Bush tax cuts and you'll be able to cover the cost of healthcare and completely fortify our nation's infrastructure from the ground up.

But but but but the problem are the Obama lovers who want the government to take care of them! Please. I've had some personal revelations that have made me withdraw any support for Democrats or Republicans, but Government is not the problem. Corporations are the problem.
 5 years ago '08        #63
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,262 | Props total: 8667 8667
 egotistical said:
I would rather support lazy fu*kers then have to continuously deal with them trying to rob or k!ll you. Look at the crime rates before welfare and a.ssistance programs.

Also, from my understanding the middle class isn't getting tax. The people that are getting taxed are the people who make over 200K.

So you like to support people who don't do sh*t and will continue to feed off the hard working, tax paying, citizens? I don't get that....

I understand what you're saying about the crime rate, which is something I agree with. But, I'd rather my extra tax dollars go to hiring more police to deal with that then keeping people on welfare. a.ssistance programs are one of the worst things in this country, they preach laziness.

And no you'll be taxed as long as you're not dead broke. i.e. the people who actually qualify for Obamacare. Taken from TS's post:

"The $695 per-person penalty is only for those who make between $9,500 and ~$37,000 per year. If you make less than ~$9.500, you're exempt. If you make more than ~$37,000, your penalty is calculated by the following formula..."

So unless you make less than $9,500 you'll be paying for this.
 5 years ago '07        #64
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 o7media said:
So you like to support people who don't do sh*t and will continue to feed off the hard working, tax paying, citizens? I don't get that....

I understand what you're saying about the crime rate, which is something I agree with. But, I'd rather my extra tax dollars go to hiring more police to deal with that then keeping people on welfare. a.ssistance programs are one of the worst things in this country, they preach laziness.

And no you'll be taxed as long as you're not dead broke. i.e. the people who actually qualify for Obamacare. Taken from TS's post:

"The $695 per-person penalty is only for those who make between $9,500 and ~$37,000 per year. If you make less than ~$9.500, you're exempt. If you make more than ~$37,000, your penalty is calculated by the following formula..."

So unless you make less than $9,500 you'll be paying for this.
this law only applies to like 1-2 percent of the population, the simple fact is, if u can afford health insurance chances are u have it. The 1-2 percent is people who can afford it, who choose not to pay for it. And depending on how much you make, you will get a subsidy helping cover the costs. and what do u mean the people who actually qualify for obamacare, there is no "qualifying". and welfare programs are the worst thing in this country? No. I think the systematic corruption on Wall St. and the oil companies running rough shot over us are a little worse, and a bit more problematic. Poor people didn't cause this fiscal mess, banksters did.
 5 years ago '08        #65
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
What I want to see is universal health care that is for everyone who pays. If you want the benefits then you need to chip in, it's as simple as that. Just like with social security benefits.

The government needs to run a universal health care system through the already private health care providers like Aetna, United Health Group, etc. The government will collect our tax money and either pay these health care companies or cut their taxes to pay them.

The corporations who already provide private health care to their employees would then have to stop and use the universal health care system, or if they choose to do it privately then the government should penalize the corporations by taxing them.

And if you don't pay taxes you don't get health care, simple as that. There won't be any illegals taking advantage of the system, the healthcare providers would be restricted to how much they charge based on the tax they receive from the government, and corporations who don't participate in it will be penalized.

I'm all for universal healthcare, but not the way Obama is doing it.
 07-07-2012, 08:18 AM         #66
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Technically, poor people contributed by living well beyond their means by racking up debt. Let's not act like we don't have a hand in our own demise.
 5 years ago '11        #67
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
exempt coo
 5 years ago '08        #68
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
this law only applies to like 1-2 percent of the population, the simple fact is, if u can afford health insurance chances are u have it. The 1-2 percent is people who can afford it, who choose not to pay for it. And depending on how much you make, you will get a subsidy helping cover the costs. and what do u mean the people who actually qualify for obamacare, there is no "qualifying". and welfare programs are the worst thing in this country? No. I think the systematic corruption on Wall St. and the oil companies running rough shot over us are a little worse, and a bit more problematic. Poor people didn't cause this fiscal mess, banksters did.

Qualifying based on how much you make....

lol at thinking any 'corruption' on wall street has to do with this...

First of all, these 'wall street' people you're referring to provide jobs for everyone. Without them and all these major corporations the majority of people would be broke without a job.

I swear some people are retarded. You think because Obama talks down on the 1% because he wants you to think he's supporting the little guy it makes it true?

And the oil companies? WTF are you talking about? Let me guess you're referring to high gas prices right? Well if you knew any better you'd know that oil companies do not control oil prices

Our high oil prices are due to inflation and supply & demand. And guess who's to blame for inflation? The government constantly printing money. These wall street goons and oil companies have nothing to do with it.

Also Banks may have contributed to the fiscal mess yes. But so did all of America by taking loans and buying sh*t they knew they would never be able to pay back. It wasn't just the banks fault. People who don't know how to live within their means fu*ked us up too.

Last edited by o7media; 07-07-2012 at 08:31 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #69
space
space
 o7media said:
Qualifying based on how much you make....

lol at thinking any 'corruption' on wall street has to do with this...

First of all, these 'wall street' people you're referring to provide jobs for everyone. Without them and all these major corporations the majority of people would be broke without a job.

I swear some people are retarded. You think because Obama talks down on the 1% because he wants you to think he's supporting the little guy it makes it true?

And the oil companies? WTF are you talking about? Let me guess you're referring to high gas prices right? Well if you knew any better you'd know that oil companies do not control oil prices

Our high oil prices are due to inflation and supply & demand. And guess who's to blame for inflation? The government constantly printing money. These wall street goons and oil companies have nothing to do with it.

Also Banks may have contributed to the fiscal mess yes. But so did all of America by taking loans and buying sh*t they knew they would never be able to pay back. It wasn't just the banks fault. People who don't know how to live within their means fu*ked us up too.

When did I say wall st had anything to do with this? I didn't so try again. Our high oil prices are due to speculation and demand. And I wasn't referring to higher gas prices, but I know why they are high. And the oil companies do control prices, cause they control the supply. If they pull their reserves there is less supply, therefore prices go up. So nice job a.ssuming once again. and since when does wall st. create jobs for everyone? Wall St. and their reckless gambling is to blame for the 2008 crash. And Obama may not be the warrior of the middle class, but he sure does care for the little guy a hell of a lot more than the opposition.

and @ the banks "may have" contributed. they 100 percent did. there is no maybe about it. They also where big in the predatory lending, steering people towards sh*tteir mortgages with higher default probability, so they could then bundle them on the derivatives market. thus making more money for themselves. Wall St. got bailed out, main st. got sold out.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 07-07-2012 at 08:45 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #70
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
When did I say wall st had anything to do with this? I didn't so try again. Our high oil prices are due to speculation and demand. And I wasn't referring to higher gas prices, but I know why they are high. And the oil companies do control prices, cause they control the supply. If they pull their reserves there is less supply, therefore prices go up. So nice job a.ssuming once again. and since when does wall st. create jobs for everyone? Wall St. and their reckless gambling is to blame for the 2008 crash. And Obama may not be the warrior of the middle class, but he sure does care for the little guy a hell of a lot more than the opposition.

and @ the banks "may have" contributed. they 100 percent did. there is no maybe about it. They also where big in the predatory lending, steering people towards sh*tteir mortgages with higher default probability, so they could then bundle them on the derivatives market. thus making more money for themselves. Wall St. got bailed out, main st. got sold out.

Wow you're retarded. No oil companies do not control prices, they have very little impact on oil prices. Supply & demand has a tiny tiny impact on the big picture of oil prices. Oil is a commodity which trades against the USD. During inflation the value of the USD goes down which makes commodities like Oil and Gold increase in value.

Look at the 2008 financial collapse. The USD soared because we went through a period of deflation and Oil lost half of it's value. This was due to deflation, not supply & demand.

That's a fact, not what you think you know. Oil is a NON RENEWABLE resource, if it were due to supply & demand it would never go down because supply is always decreasing.

And yeah clearly Obama cares about the little people. This is why Obamacare is gonna help all the little people ...it's only gonna help the broke people who are on government a.ssistance programs. I don't give a sh*t about them, they're just sucking the blood out of the country and contributing absolutely nothing.

I said yes they did contribute to the financial crisis. But, it wasn't all their fault. You can't blame other people because your dumb a.ss took on a loan you knew you couldn't pay back. That's like me placing a bet with a bookie when I don't have the money to bet with.

And no main street didn't get bailed out. You're fu*king dumb if you think there would have been no consequences to letting corporations fail. When companies like GM and Chrysler and other banks got bailed out it was necessary. They provide A LOT of jobs. What do you think would have happened if these companies failed? America would have been in the worst depression in history if that would have happened.
 5 years ago '04        #71
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 319 319
why the fu*k cant we all pay a solid tax each pay check and if we need to go see a doctor then there is no bill to worry about... isnt that what canada does?
 5 years ago '07        #72
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2
 NoTitleSince73 said:

hhahahaa ure such a moron..you really think your president cares about the so called little guy. Obama has appointed the most Wall Street Executives than any other president.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #73
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
This sh*t is similar to the part D and part B late enrollment penalty
Funny how I mentioned this sh*t in the previous thread
Funny how the same motherfu*kers Complaining now had nothing to say then!
I have been an Insurance agent for a number of years now and I can tell you, some of y'all are so fu*king mis informed it's insane!
 5 years ago '07        #74
space
space
 o7media said:

Wow you're retarded. No oil companies do not control prices, they have very little impact on oil prices. Supply & demand has a tiny tiny impact on the big picture of oil prices. Oil is a commodity which trades against the USD. During inflation the value of the USD goes down which makes commodities like Oil and Gold increase in value.

Look at the 2008 financial collapse. The USD soared because we went through a period of deflation and Oil lost half of it's value. This was due to deflation, not supply & demand.

That's a fact, not what you think you know. Oil is a NON RENEWABLE resource, if it were due to supply & demand it would never go down because supply is always decreasing.

And yeah clearly Obama cares about the little people. This is why Obamacare is gonna help all the little people ...it's only gonna help the broke people who are on government a.ssistance programs. I don't give a sh*t about them, they're just sucking the blood out of the country and contributing absolutely nothing.

I said yes they did contribute to the financial crisis. But, it wasn't all their fault. You can't blame other people because your dumb a.ss took on a loan you knew you couldn't pay back. That's like me placing a bet with a bookie when I don't have the money to bet with.

And no main street didn't get bailed out. You're fu*king dumb if you think there would have been no consequences to letting corporations fail. When companies like GM and Chrysler and other banks got bailed out it was necessary. They provide A LOT of jobs. What do you think would have happened if these companies failed? America would have been in the worst depression in history if that would have happened.
lol @ you calling me dumb, you're a mental midget. When did I ever say bailing out GM (something I was for btw) was a bad move? Oh that's right I didn't retard. And yes, Oil companies don't single handled control prices, but they do have a hand in it. And yes you can blame banks for purposely steering people towards sub prime mortgages, so they could bundle them and sell them off later. In essence betting against the people they gave mortgages to. This is called predatory lending, and it happened predominately to African Americans and other minorities.

On to oil, uhm yes oil companies do have a say in prices. Because all of the big oil companies work with OPEC. OPEC controls 44 percent of the world’s crude oil production and 79 percent of world’s crude oil reserves. By restricting output, its members, Algeria, Angola, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Venezuela, quadrupled the price of oil between 1973-1974 and 1979-1980. You don't think the big oil companies don't profit from that? Not to mention the absurd subsidies they get. And to your previous a.ssertion about wall st creating jobs and being so great here is this tidbit for you
A decade ago, speculators controlled only about 30% of the oil futures market. Today, Wall Street speculators control nearly 80% of this market. Many of those people buying and selling oil in the commodity markets will never use a drop of this oil. They are not airlines or trucking companies who will use the fuel in the future. The only function of the speculators in this process is to make as much money as they can, as quickly as they can.

And Obamacare only helps poor people? How stupid are you? It makes insurance companies not deny coverage to people with preexisting conditions. But I guess poor people only have those, or you know anyone who has ever had cancer. Moron. It also allows the Food and Drug Administration to approve more generic drugs (making for more competition in the market to drive down prices. I guess only poor welfare people will benefit from that. It increases the rebates on drugs people get through Medicare (so drugs cost less). Damn poor people! It says that health insurance companies can no longer tell customers that they won't get any more coverage because they have hit a "lifetime limit". Basically, if someone has paid for health insurance, that company can't tell that person that he's used that insurance too much throughout his life so they won't cover him any more. They can't do this for lifetime spending, and they're limited in how much they can do this for yearly spending. Obamacare also makes Insurers have to tell customers what they're spending money on. (Instead of just "administrative fee", they have to be more specific). So yeah, too bad it only benefits poor people

5 years ago '05        #75
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 o7media said:

I agree with the unbolded, but honestly the bolded is inevitable in my opinion. The bailout was nothing more than a huge transfer of wealth to criminals who should be in jail, all the bailout did was kick the can down the road and will make the depression even worse than it had been. People have no more faith in human innovation I see. You don't need bad companies with toxic a.ssets to save a country, especially not with money that could otherwise be used in the private sector had there been no Government manipulation in the markets.
 5 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 Pedro505 said:
hhahahaa ure such a moron..you really think your president cares about the so called little guy. Obama has appointed the most Wall Street Executives than any other president.

lol @ u calling me a moron, from your previous post in here I can already see you aren't even worth responding too, you're a fu*king moron. I mean lets look @ some of the flat out asinine sh*t you say
Obama's economic policy will cause our nation to never prosper. He envisions an America were everyone is equal in the sense were we are prevented from succeeding in life and we can't have a say in how sucessful we can be
based on what? Him wanting to make sure people have healthcare? Trying to make college affordable and accessible to low income people, and not having it be something just for the privileged? Yeah Obama is all about making sure people don't prosper. fu*king idiot.

with the increase of tax, people will spend less money which inevitably decrease the profits of our Corporate Companies and small businesses. The less money the companies make the more downsizing of jobs there will be.
Uhm wrong again retard. When taxes where at their highest rate in the 50s-60s, we where the most productive. Low tax rates does not equal prosperity, if it did we would be doing great right now, since taxes are at their lowest point in like 60 years.

and @ I hope this bum gets voted out. Mitt Romney is gonna fu*k sh*t up so bad if he wins. Give more tax breaks to his rich buddies, increase the defense budget. Have you even seen the Paul Ryan Plan? Its a fu*king disaster.

And I didn't even watch the videos you posted, I can already spot a lie from the screenshot. Obama has gotten more wall st money than all gop hopefuls combined? um no he hasn't. Romney is k!lling him with Wall St. donors.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 07-07-2012 at 10:54 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #77
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 NoTitleSince73 said:
lol @ you calling me dumb, you're a mental midget. When did I ever say bailing out GM (something I was for btw) was a bad move? Oh that's right I didn't retard. And yes, Oil companies don't single handled control prices, but they do have a hand in it. And yes you can blame banks for purposely steering people towards sub prime mortgages, so they could bundle them and sell them off later. In essence betting against the people they gave mortgages to. This is called predatory lending, and it happened predominately to African Americans and other minorities.

On to oil, uhm yes oil companies do have a say in prices. Because all of the big oil companies work with OPEC. OPEC controls 44 percent of the world’s crude oil production and 79 percent of world’s crude oil reserves. By restricting output, its members, Algeria, Angola, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Venezuela, quadrupled the price of oil between 1973-1974 and 1979-1980. You don't think the big oil companies don't profit from that? Not to mention the absurd subsidies they get. And to your previous a.ssertion about wall st creating jobs and being so great here is this tidbit for you

And Obamacare only helps poor people? How stupid are you? It makes insurance companies not deny coverage to people with preexisting conditions. But I guess poor people only have those, or you know anyone who has ever had cancer. Moron. It also allows the Food and Drug Administration to approve more generic drugs (making for more competition in the market to drive down prices. I guess only poor welfare people will benefit from that. It increases the rebates on drugs people get through Medicare (so drugs cost less). Damn poor people! It says that health insurance companies can no longer tell customers that they won't get any more coverage because they have hit a "lifetime limit". Basically, if someone has paid for health insurance, that company can't tell that person that he's used that insurance too much throughout his life so they won't cover him any more. They can't do this for lifetime spending, and they're limited in how much they can do this for yearly spending. Obamacare also makes Insurers have to tell customers what they're spending money on. (Instead of just "administrative fee", they have to be more specific). So yeah, too bad it only benefits poor people

Good info on Opec and predatory lending, but again, your philosophy on health Insurance is counter productive. Drugs are bad for human health, especially pharmaceuticals. Big Pharm and Big Agriculture are Brother and Sisters who work hand in hand with the FDA to trap us into a downward spiral of bad health so they can profit from our sickness....as well as dictate how we will be treated. Things like forced vaccinations, sorry but I don't want mercury and aluminum in my body.

Allow 10% of the population to grow gardens and it will take care of our ills in this Country. It really isn't this complicated.
 5 years ago '07        #78
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1118 1118
So exactly where is the choice in this? Were supposed to be sovereign citizens right? If you don't want health care, then you shouldn't be forced to pay for it.. simple as that..
 5 years ago '08        #79
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:

You're so fu*kin clueless. You have no idea about economics. Trust me I know all about Oil speculators in the market, I trade stocks and commodities for a living. You have no idea how this works, look at history ...hell just look at the past 2 months at what oil did and what our currency did. If you think OPEC and oil companies control prices then there's no point in even discussing this with you.

Oh okay, so you were for bailing out GM but you weren't for bailing out 'wall street' and the banks right? Cool, that makes sense. Because the banks don't provide jobs...only GM does.

The only think I like about Obamacare is the fact that companies will not be able to deny people with pre existing conditions. But it doesn't cover me, it only covers people who make a very small amount of money (lower class). It fu*ks the middle and upper class. So yes, it only helps poor people because they will be the only ones covered under Obamacare.
 5 years ago '07        #80
space
space
 o7media said:
You're so fu*kin clueless. You have no idea about economics. Trust me I know all about Oil speculators in the market, I trade stocks and commodities for a living. You have no idea how this works, look at history ...hell just look at the past 2 months at what oil did and what our currency did. If you think OPEC and oil companies control prices then there's no point in even discussing this with you.

Oh okay, so you were for bailing out GM but you weren't for bailing out 'wall street' and the banks right? Cool, that makes sense. Because the banks don't provide jobs...only GM does.

The only think I like about Obamacare is the fact that companies will not be able to deny people with pre existing conditions. But it doesn't cover me, it only covers people who make a very small amount of money (lower class). It fu*ks the middle and upper class. So yes, it only helps poor people because they will be the only ones covered under Obamacare.
Yes I wasn't for bailing out the banks, they where too big in the first place, now they just got bigger. and they didn't change any of their practices, they get money at like 0 interest and turn around and fu*k us with higher interest rates. Actually, I would of been for the bail out, if they broke up all the banks, and they changed their practices. But they didn't.And do I believe OPEC fu*ks with prices? Uhm yeah cause they do, you just have to be organized. I never said they alone control the price. But they can manipulate the price.They call them "Cartels". And only poor people are covered under obamacare? I'm done with this.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 07-07-2012 at 11:26 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago