Jul 5 - Here’s How Much The Obamacare Penalty Tax Will Cost You…

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1472 1472
 o7media said:
Yeah, as a tax payer I don't understand how anyone can support this. The people who are saying they'd gladly pay for this even though they won't receive any benefits are idiots.

I personally don't want to support lazy fu*ks on welfare with even more of my tax dollars.

The rich will stay rich, and the poor will stay poor. Obama is really fu*king over the middle class which is what runs this economy. If the middle class keeps getting fu*ked the economy will take a real bad turn.
I would rather support lazy fu*kers then have to continuously deal with them trying to rob or k!ll you. Look at the crime rates before welfare and a.ssistance programs.

Also, from my understanding the middle class isn't getting tax. The people that are getting taxed are the people who make over 200K.
 5 years ago '04        #42
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
If more jobs were created with a better economy we wouldn't need to worry about any of this sh*t because then we could pay our own health insurance collectively
 5 years ago '07        #43
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2
 o7media said:
Yeah, as a tax payer I don't understand how anyone can support this. The people who are saying they'd gladly pay for this even though they won't receive any benefits are idiots.

I personally don't want to support lazy fu*ks on welfare with even more of my tax dollars.

The rich will stay rich, and the poor will stay poor. Obama is really fu*king over the middle class which is what runs this economy. If the middle class keeps getting fu*ked the economy will take a real bad turn.
Well Put
 5 years ago '05        #44
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
 Dy-nasty said:
Americans want this country to be the greatest without chipping in.

exactly..nobody wants to chip in...that attitude is just as bad as those that abuse govt aide imo...wanting the best but not willing to give up something to get it is just as bad as wanting something and expecting a handout
 5 years ago '07        #45
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2
 Fras1788 said:
Exactly but what everyone needs to understand is these jobs aren't coming back, AT ALL!

The ones that we do have companies have figure out ways to do more with less people alleviating any reason to hire new employees. The jobs numbers you see are laughably fake, and they neglect to calculate the correct net of jobs lost. The unemployment numbers are way higher than 8.2%. Wayyyy higher.

People will argue this with me, but they don't calculate recent high school grads who don't have jobs and can't collect unemployment, and they dont count people whose benefits have been used up because they've been out of a job for years.

I've had to file unemployment before, and many people don't understand that you have to register with them WEEKLY. Almost like turning in a time card, and then you receive either a check or they can put the money on a cash card as well. My point is, that's how they keep track, by the amount of applicants per week, then per month. Obviously the number will continue dropping if millions of people run out of their benefits each day or week or whatever. It's common sense.

I suggest really paying attention closel to everything that's going on in the world so you can kind of be one step ahead. Once the US adds another stimulus and enacts this health care bill, you will see health care prices stay identical to what they are right now and possibly go higher, this is a huge win for pharmaceutical companies. Plus when they add money to attempt to stimulate our economy is going to make your money worth much less than it was prior. sh*t is very very bad right now.

People will undoubtably take advantage of this system. Yes I realize many people pay for health insurance and dont use It...but that's just YOU. There's so many people who use the emergency room as their primary care physician. It's $500 to just walk in the doors of the ER waiting room...there will be millions of people who opt out and choose to take the penalty as they wont have to pay the penalty because they can't take it out of your paycheck. They can only sue you, which will cost a whole hell of a lot of money when they're suing millions of people...and where do you think that money will come from???!

Ding Ding! Taxpayers!

This New Age Roman Empire is on its way to the ground.
Agreed...these people do not understand that this will be the single biggest tax increase in U.S. history. Its simple economics 101, you increase tax it causes inflation to increase. When inflation increase the value of our currency decreases. When the value of our currency decreases the power of our dollar decreases. So not only are the costs of goods are going to go up but it will cost even more to purchase them. Its not rocket science, the more our government continues to increase our debt and spend money that we don't have and print money, the more fu*ked our country will get. With the increase of tax, people will spend less money which inevitably decrease the profits of our Corporate Companies and small businesses. The less money the companies make the more downsizing of jobs there will be. The less jobs available the more likely you will become another statistic just waiting for a handout from uncle sam. Obama's economic policy will cause our nation to never prosper. He envisions an America were everyone is equal in the sense were we are prevented from succeeding in life and we can't have a say in how sucessful we can be. You people don't understand. You're brainwashed into hating big corporations and the 1% of America, and the so called injustice of their profits. We'll whats wrong with corporations making money. It allows them to grow and create more jobs and further grow our economy. Our national debt befor this bum took office was about 9 trillion dollars. Now with his first term nearly complete, he managed to increase our debt to 15 trillion dollars. Nearly double!! Wtfffff...how is our economy going to grow. Also for all you that don't know, Obama has made himself exempt from Obamacare. He will fall under a different health care system. If this sh*t is so great why isn't he going to be part of it before and after his term as president.
I pray this man loses this coming November or we are headed into a horrible path. And you can kiss any american dream good bye.
 5 years ago '07        #46
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
too much stupid in this thread

Last edited by Ham Rove; 07-06-2012 at 10:24 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
The only argument I need to make is, $16trillion. Which is what our debt will be up
To in another week or so according to the usdebtclock.

$16,000,000,000,000.

(PS. I am against Mitt Romney 1,000%. There's a candidate for the rich and a candidate for the richer. This is a losing battle and I don't think either of these guys will cure the cancer of a system we have here. For example, if somehow Ron Paul or Gary Johnson won the Presidency, nothing would happen because the democrats and republicans would both vote away any proposed plans by either of those guys. Much of congress thinks they are lunatics when both Ron and Gary speak the truth. Our whole system is made to think the people are in control when in reality it's a big game. I also don't watch fox news ever.
Ron Paul will never be president, and imo lots of his policies would be disastrous so nothing to worry about there. And the debt is high, but that's not all Obama's fault, I don't think people fully grasp the dire circumstances when Obama took office. Now is not the time to worry about the debt, we need to focus on getting the economy going. Then you can start paying down debts. And you know what would help pay down debts? Taxes, something that are at their lowest rate in 60 years. But the congress and for the most part the right wingers in congress all signed Grover's pledge and wont raise taxes (unless its on poor people, then tax increases are totally cool), we have large multinational companies paying little and in some instances 0 taxes.

And as far as Obamacare these are the facts.
Medical Costs are rising at a rate that is already unsustainable, this law isn't perfect but it does a lot of good things. No more will getting sick set you and your family back financially, it will also help curb costs. Cause when you get preventative care, it helps prevent larger problems which would become more costly later. Also, if you can afford health coverage, chances are you have it. Like I've said this law affects a very small portion of the population. And now if you had cancer you can get coverage, before this if you had cancer, they would laugh at you when you tried to get health insurance.
 5 years ago '05        #48
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 NoTitleSince73 said:
too much stupid in this thread
oh the irony...

I have to stop expecting people to use reason and logic when it comes to economies and its mechanisms. What goes up must come down. You all will see in due time. That is all I can really say.

It's a talking point when you show them estimates from the actual bill when everything they spew came from a main stream media personalities bought and paid for lip sync. We are fu*kng screwed in America, not enough free thinkers.

If you see nothing wrong with a nation that is 16 trillion in debt (Doesn't include unfunded liabilities, which would actually round us up to about 300+ Trillion in debt) with a GDP of 16 Trillion, You are an idiot.

Governments don't have money, what they have is the ability to extract wealth from the productive citizens and reallocate those funds to the unproductive. Unfortunately, we are losing more jobs everyday, have a housing market in shambles, and 49% of the nations citizens depend on SNAP to eat food. If 49% of the nation can't feed them selves, that mean the other 51% already pays for their food and their housing, now we must extract more from the workers to cover these people health care? You realize when the Government gives to one it takes from another.

Not to mention the people who drafted this 2000 page bill that was rushed in before it could be read was written by the same insurance agents who are supposedly getting the short end of the stick in this deal.

Use your heads before you start thinking everything the Government paints as a good idea is well intended, especially with their corrupt a.ss track records.

People don't even question the fact that there is a black President who is initiating more invasions in the middle east than they'd know, socialization of corporations and the most liberty stealing bills (NDAA ACTA PIPA, etc etc) ....They have it done under him while the MSM conjures up race wars to keep us distracted... I knew when the "First black president" was elected in Amerikkka sh*t was about to hit the fan and it had to have a black face scapegoat to take the mind of the oligarchy that has been America for the last 300 fu*king years...

Dumb a.sses...
 5 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 MeziaaL said:
oh the irony...

I have to stop expecting people to use reason and logic when it comes to economies and its mechanisms. What goes up must come down. You all will see in due time. That is all I can really say.

It's a talking point when you show them estimates from the actual bill when everything they spew came from a main stream media personalities bought and paid for lip sync. We are fu*kng screwed in America, not enough free thinkers.

If you see nothing wrong with a nation that is 16 trillion in debt (Doesn't include unfunded liabilities, which would actually round us up to about 300+ Trillion in debt) with a GDP of 16 Trillion, You are an idiot.

Governments don't have money, what they have is the ability to extract wealth from the productive citizens and reallocate those funds to the unproductive. Unfortunately, we are losing more jobs everyday, have a housing market in shambles, and 49% of the nations citizens depend on SNAP to eat food. If 49% of the nation can't feed them selves, that mean the other 51% already pays for their food and their housing, now we must extract more from the workers to cover these people health care? You realize when the Government gives to one it takes from another.

Not to mention the people who drafted this 2000 page bill that was rushed in before it could be read was written by the same insurance agents who are supposedly getting the short end of the stick in this deal.

Use your heads before you start thinking everything the Government paints as a good idea is well intended, especially with their corrupt a.ss track records.

People don't even question the fact that there is a black President who is initiating more invasions in the middle east than they'd know, socialization of corporations and the most liberty stealing bills (NDAA ACTA PIPA, etc etc) ....They have it done under him while the MSM conjures up race wars to keep us distracted... I knew when the "First black president" was elected in Amerikkka sh*t was about to hit the fan and it had to have a black face scapegoat to take the mind of the oligarchy that has been America for the last 300 fu*king years...

Dumb a.sses...
I never said us being in debt isn't a problem, so you're an idiot for insinuating so. but right now paying down the debt isn't feasible. we need to improve the economy first. Austerity isn't gonna work. And I used my head I've read most of the bill and I've spoke with 4 doctors throughout my extended family whom I spoke with about the bill. And I never said actual numbers from the bill are talking points, try again. I said the "largest tax increase in history" stuff is bullsh*t, which it is. Its just the right wingers pushing their anti tax agenda.

And @ all the gov does is reallocate to unproductive people, oh yeah that and you know build roads, schools, hospitals, hire police, firemen and other things essential to our civilization. Like I've said the bill is far from perfect, I wanted single payer but the simple fact is the Health Care costs are an enormous problem, and no one else has any alternatives. If you dislike the bill, fine but lets make sure your dislike of is rooted in facts, not fear mongering bullsh*t.

And when did Obama initiate Pipa or ACTA? oh that's right he didn't.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 07-06-2012 at 11:08 PM..
 07-06-2012, 11:01 PM         #50
BronxIvz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 messy marv stan said:
Those who make less than $9,500
Their are a lot of individuals home make certain amounts like that. Some individuals dont even make a lot because they are surviving on SSI and many state funded medical insurance have a minimal income requirement of $400 a month it's crazy that they are forced to live in poverty in order to receive full medical coverage.
 5 years ago '05        #51
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
State Governments pay for roads and police officers, not Federal Governments. The only job the Fed is supposed to do is protect the soundness of the currency and protect the Constitution.

There is no longer a soundness to the currency because the only thing that ever kept it worthy, which is either gold or silver, has been depegged and outlawed. Federal Reserve notes is nothing more than debt issuance. They aren't worth the paper it's printed on. Fed Reserve System = Private bank who LOANS money to Congress at interest on every dollar. Every time they print they devalue the currency and WE HAVE TO PAY IT BACK. We are slaves, basically.

Ypu are extremely naive to believe that piling on more debt will be the solution to our debt crisis, wtf???? Logic anyone???? Like Really???

So you mean to tell me, you got yourself 50k in debt and lost your job, applying for a 100,000k loan will solve all your problems?

And, unfortunately, the Constitution is no longer considered when they draft up these bills and federal taxes only go towards paying down the interest on the national debt, not roads, bridges, (which are deteriorating btw ;).. Or Police Officers, who are being laid off btw. ;)

Who's winning? Health Insurance Companies because now we are mandated to pay for a service they provide. Lol
 5 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 MeziaaL said:
State Governments pay for roads and police officers, not Federal Governments. The only job the Fed is supposed to do is protect the soundness of the currency and protect the Constitution.

There is no longer a soundness to the currency because the only thing that ever kept it worthy, which is either gold or silver, has been depegged and outlawed. Federal Reserve notes is nothing more than debt issuance. They aren't worth the paper it's printed on. Fed Reserve System = Private bank who LOANS money to Congress at interest on every dollar. Every time they print they devalue the currency and WE HAVE TO PAY IT BACK. We are slaves, basically.

Ypu are extremely naive to believe that piling on more debt will be the solution to our debt crisis, wtf???? Logic anyone???? Like Really???

So you mean to tell me, you got yourself 50k in debt and lost your job, applying for a 100,000k loan will solve all your problems?

And, unfortunately, the Constitution is no longer considered when they draft up these bills and federal taxes only go towards paying down the interest on the national debt, not roads, bridges, (which are deteriorating btw ;).. Or Police Officers, who are being laid off btw. ;)

Who's winning? Health Insurance Companies because now we are mandated to pay for a service they provide. Lol
Uhm try again, the federal gov gives money for highways. And lots of other things, its just tied to rules. For instance in order to get highway money you have to implement a speed limit no higher than 65, enforce drunk driving laws etc (i could be wrong on the specifics but it something along those lines). The federal gov. pays large portions of training for teachers, police and fire f!ghters, so yes these are hired on a local level, but lots of the money comes from the federal gov. And why are roads falling apart? Well for one the do nothing congress wouldn't approve any funds until recently.

And when did I say a person with debt should get more debt? Never said that, Governments can't run like a single person, the responsibilities are too vast. As a person do you have a defense budget? But if you lose your job and get a loan to go to school, which will eventually get you a good job, than yes in that instance adding the debt was the smart thing to do. Cause it enabled you to get a better job and be able to pay down your debt at a later time. Its an investment, we just have to make smart ones. We need to invest, (or as you may say "redistribute wealth") in our people, Any economist who isn't bought will tell you, austerity doesn't work. The best possible recourse to paying down the debt, is getting the economy on solid footing first.

And im well aware of Police and Firemen getting laid off, and you don't see that as a problem? The bottom line is, the health care bill is an investment. Yes its gonna cost some money, but who thought it wouldn't? Having people healthy is good for the nation, more people healthy=more able bodied people who can work, and eventually broaden the tax base. and yeah like I said, insurance companies do win, they're about to get millions of new customers. But lots of those will be sick people, who they will now have to treat. And to go back to the debt for a second, it needs to be paid but we cant attack that now with the economy struggling, its counter intuitive. But for starters we could implement 90s tax rates to help start paying down the debt, maybe you know cut our massive defense budget.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 07-06-2012 at 11:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #53
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
Fact - Dollar is virtually worthless

Fact - Most wars this "budget" covers were pre-planned by the Government. False flag operations and clandestine operations to overthrow Governments so that they can garnish these peoples resources. Please give me a fu*king break, they are STEALING YOUR FREEDOM by protecting us from an enemy they created. Al-CIA-da lol.... Tim Osman(cia agent) = Osama Bin Laden... Iran-Iraq War = Chemical weapons given to Sadaam Hussein ... I don't want to hear about make believe wars that are propagated by the Mainstream Media or Corporate Media, whatever you wanna call it... fu*koutta here...

The Government is so fu*king corrupt, sorry for not trusting them with my health(Tuskegee projects? Aspartame in food? Making food gardens illegal? Mercury and aluminum in vaccines? Agenda 21?) , especially when they are the reason we are sick(Head of FDA used to be VP for Monsanto? Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas was Attorney for Monsanto?) and the reason healthcare is expensive (Pharmaceutical companies funding research studies and Academic Institution/Multi million Sponsorships for med schools, Doctors only getting 12-20 hours of nutritional training) and the reason the Economy collapse(Community Reinvestment Act, Government Sponsored Entities Fannie and Freddie, Bailouts)....

You have much to learn, imma just end it here, no need to debate with people who only know half the story...

Goodnight

All
 5 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 MeziaaL said:
Fact - Dollar is virtually worthless

Fact - Most wars this "budget" covers were pre-planned by the Government. False flag operations and clandestine operations to overthrow Governments so that they can garnish these peoples resources. Please give me a fu*king break, they are STEALING YOUR FREEDOM by protecting us from an enemy they created. Al-CIA-da lol.... Tim Osman(cia agent) = Osama Bin Laden... Iran-Iraq War = Chemical weapons given to Sadaam Hussein ... I don't want to hear about make believe wars that are propagated by the Mainstream Media or Corporate Media, whatever you wanna call it... fu*koutta here...

The Government is so fu*king corrupt, sorry for not trusting them with my health(Tuskegee projects? Aspartame in food? Making food gardens illegal? Mercury and aluminum in vaccines? Agenda 21?) , especially when they are the reason we are sick(Head of FDA used to be VP for Monsanto? Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas was Attorney for Monsanto?) and the reason healthcare is expensive (Pharmaceutical companies funding research studies and Academic Institution/Multi million Sponsorships for med schools, Doctors only getting 12-20 hours of nutritional training) and the reason the Economy collapse(Community Reinvestment Act, Government Sponsored Entities Fannie and Freddie, Bailouts)....

You have much to learn, imma just end it here, no need to debate with people who only know half the story...

Goodnight

All
this was about healthcare, that's all this was about. but I guess I don't know the whole story and you do.
 5 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 killawee said:
Cant see how people dont realize this isnt a health care bill, its a force you to buy insurance bill, and then they can control what happens in your health life
When you say they, do you mean the federal gov.?
 5 years ago '05        #56
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 killawee said:
Cant see how people dont realize this isnt a health care bill, its a force you to buy insurance bill, and then they can control what happens in your health life
Exactly'

Good lord, the Public Education Dept. in this Country failed us epically....
 07-07-2012, 01:04 AM         #57
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a liberal wants to be his brothers keeper rather than his brothers master
 5 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 killawee said:
yes the federal government will have direct control over what happens to you when you get sick
wrong.

Obamacare will make the government get between me and my doctor!: The PPACA very specifically says that the Secretary of Health and Human Services (who is in charge of much of the bill), is absolutely not to promote any regulation that hinders a patient's ability to get health care, to speak with their doctor, or have access to a full range of treatment options. ( )

Obamacare has death panels!: That sounds so cartoonishly evil it must be true, right? Well, no. No part of the bill says anything about appointing people to decide whether or not someone dies. The decision over whether or not your claim is approved is still in the hands of your insurer. However, now there's an appeals process so if your claim gets turned down, you can challenge that. And the government watches that appeals process to make sure it's not being unfair to customers. So if anything the PPACA is trying to stop the death panels. ( )

What about the Independent Medical Advisory Board? death Panels!: The Independent Medical Advisory Board is intended to give recommendations on how to save Medicare costs per person, deliver more efficient and effective care, improve access to services, and eliminate waste. However, they have no real power. They put together a recommendation to put before Congress, and Congress votes on it, and the President has power to veto it. What's more, they are specifically told that their recommendation will not ration health care, raise premiums or co-pays, restrict benefits, or restrict eligibility. In other words, they need to find ways to save money without reducing care for patients. So no death panels. In any sense of the (stupid) term. ( )
its hard to have legitimate debates on here when we are using two different sets of facts.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 07-07-2012 at 01:46 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #59
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 Dy-nasty said:
Americans want this country to be the greatest without chipping in.
n*gga we are nowhere close to the greatest statistically. these fools need to face it: it's over.
 5 years ago '07        #60
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 GetuOne said:
Umm i've got like 3 tooth implants that I need done. total cost without insurance, bout 5k per tooth. Total costs with insurance, bout 4.5k per tooth. F*ck everyone, i've got my own problems, and this stupid Obamacare sh*t isn't going to help my dental at all so f*ck'm f*ck'm f*ck'm f*ck'm
learn how to floss and brush
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy