Jul 5 - Here’s How Much The Obamacare Penalty Tax Will Cost You…

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
^^^^

nice unbiased source you got there.
 5 years ago '04        #22
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 insert.cliche said:
^^^^

nice unbiased source you got there.
doesn't matter what the source is. Numbers are numbers. If you would like to scroll through the white house documents to find this information go ahead. But it's not like this is opinion.

These are the actual taxes that are implemented throughout the US. soooooo.........
 07-06-2012, 05:33 PM         #23
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys understand this means it's a better idea to be broke now than rich right? The fu*k kind of sh*t is that?
 5 years ago '06        #24
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
now start that higher education tax, Obama. Please. So, we can all have affordable higher education without having to owe 50,000 to 100,000 after we graduate. Destroy our future with debt that we cannot bankrupt.
 5 years ago '11        #25
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Got Cheeve? said:
You guys understand this means it's a better idea to be broke now than rich right? The fu*k kind of sh*t is that?
all they want is to eliminate the middle class, and their plan has been successfully going down for a while now... soon it will be only the poor and the rich unless this country has some massive changes quick
 5 years ago '09        #26
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
doesn't matter what the source is. Numbers are numbers. If you would like to scroll through the white house documents to find this information go ahead. But it's not like this is opinion.

These are the actual taxes that are implemented throughout the US. soooooo.........
Yea and the majority of those takes are on rich people. fu*k them. If the law got repealed I wouldn't have insurance right now. Thats the only thing I give a fu*k about
 5 years ago '09        #27
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yea rich people having to put off buying a new house or boat for another month because of taxes is such a travesty
 5 years ago '07        #28
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
 GetuOne said:
Umm i've got like 3 tooth implants that I need done. total cost without insurance, bout 5k per tooth. Total costs with insurance, bout 4.5k per tooth. F*ck everyone, i've got my own problems, and this stupid Obamacare sh*t isn't going to help my dental at all so f*ck'm f*ck'm f*ck'm f*ck'm
Who's fault is that u picked a job with a sh*tty dental plan. Who's fault is that you parents didn't give a sh*t about u when you where a kid and didn't take you to the dentist bro! This is HEALTH CARE not dental care.
 5 years ago '08        #29
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,210 | Props total: 8638 8638
Obama will probably lose now with his Obamacare plan. Universal health care is good, and I would support it if it were done properly. However this is beyond stupid the way it's being proposed through Obamacare.

I was an Obama supporter in the last election, but I hope he doesn't win again. And I hope that Romney can get the supreme court with some republicans to have this dumb sh*t over turned if and when he wins.
 5 years ago '08        #30
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:

Yeah, as a tax payer I don't understand how anyone can support this. The people who are saying they'd gladly pay for this even though they won't receive any benefits are idiots.

I personally don't want to support lazy fu*ks on welfare with even more of my tax dollars.

The rich will stay rich, and the poor will stay poor. Obama is really fu*king over the middle class which is what runs this economy. If the middle class keeps getting fu*ked the economy will take a real bad turn.
 5 years ago '05        #31
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
You qualify for a subsidy up to 400% above the Federal Poverty Level anyway
 5 years ago '08        #32
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Do I Care, romney and nobama are the same thing

I don't vote, I'm in Texas and it's gonna go republican either way so I'm not gonna waste my time. And I agree all politicians are the same, which is another reason I don't vote. 99% of the time no politician has any drastic effect on the economy to shift it a certain way for a long time.

But with Obamacare I think it will. Still not gonna vote though, Romney will win Texas regardless.
 5 years ago '04        #33
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Do people understand thats how all insurance works? If you have health insurance right now, and you're young and healthy... You are currently subsidizing the old and sick.. If you have a job and pay Medicare tax right now, you're paying for old sick people.. thats the way it works.. People keep saying they dont want to pay this and that when they won't use it.. I have paid for health insurance my entire adult life, and have never been sick.. I have paid auto insurance and have never been in an accident.. thats just the way the sh*t works... I don't really agree with Obamacare, not for the bullsh*t reasons people are using, I think there should be a single payer system, not this system where we are paying private companies...
 5 years ago '08        #34
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
Do people understand thats how all insurance works? If you have health insurance right now, and you're young and healthy... You are currently subsidizing the old and sick.. If you have a job and pay Medicare tax right now, you're paying for old sick people.. thats the way it works.. People keep saying they dont want to pay this and that when they won't use it.. I have paid for health insurance my entire adult life, and have never been sick.. I have paid auto insurance and have never been in an accident.. thats just the way the sh*t works... I don't really agree with Obamacare, not for the bullsh*t reasons people are using, I think there should be a single payer system, not this system where we are paying private companies...

There's a difference. A big difference, yeah you pay for auto insurance because it WILL cover you if you're in a wreck. And at least liability is mandatory in case someone else hits you. Just because you haven't been in a wreck yet doesn't mean you won't be in the future. If it ever does happen you'll be covered. Same with your health insurance, if you ever get sick you're covered.

And paying Medicare is a different, the elderly receive benefits because they paid taxes their whole lives. That's what you get when you retire, the government supports you because you paid tax.

But with Obamacare, you'll be paying and if you ever get sick you won't get sh*t back. It's not like private health care where you're covered, or auto insurance. Obamacare is a lose-lose situation for the middle class.

The example you're giving is like me saying the smoke alarms in my house are a waste of money because I've never had a fire in my house. Well yeah, but if there is ever a fire my smoke alarm will go off and prevent my a.ss from burning up.
 07-06-2012, 07:44 PM         #35
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Me neither.
Sheeeit, Im gettin' taxed for sh*t I dont even know about might as well be some sh*t to help someone whos fuhked up. *shrugs
thank you our tax dollars are being spread everywhere and you finally show us where a percentage of it is going and we have a problem with that.
 07-06-2012, 07:48 PM         #36
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:
now start that higher education tax, Obama. Please. So, we can all have affordable higher education without having to owe 50,000 to 100,000 after we graduate. Destroy our future with debt that we cannot bankrupt.
Crazy US Citizens have to get in crazy debt for a higher education to HELP this country future... but when we graduate companies won't hire us because we are asking for too much of a pay rate.. WE GOTTA PAY OUR DAMN COLLEGE DEBTS as*holeS
 5 years ago '11        #37
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 tupacnasfan said:
Ron Paul is right.

its pretty much been proven that ron paul is a racist retard, no government regulation is a very bad thing
 5 years ago '04        #38
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
 messy marv stan said:
the jails r gonna be crowded even more with people who dont want to pay the tax
you my friend are a fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '09        #39
blackbolo 3 heat pts
space
space
$961 | Props total: 64 64
:la ughing5:
 GetuOne said:
Um did I say I have 3 Escalades to pay for? Did I say I have 3 house mortgages to pay for? No, I said I have 3 tooth implants. I'm not the 1% by any means. Unless this dumb a.ss healthcare plan is going to usher us into a Canada-like healthcare system in the next 10 yrs, then I'm not interested. Screw this, "Ummm, you won't see the change now, but 50 years from now it'll work" bullsh*t. I'll be toothless and dead by then, so f*ck'm, f*ck'm, f*ck'm, f*ck'm
 5 years ago '04        #40
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1448 1448
 ROKKYROK said:
If he adds the insurance, he'd be paying for coverage just like anyone else. And the fact that more people will have insurance means that the company wouldn't have to lean on members like they would in the past, the cost would be absorbed since they would have a higher profit margin.
With them not being able to discriminate on pre existing conditions, it will only cause the premium to increase because insurance companies will have to take on much much more cost. This will destroy that profit margin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago