Audio: Charlamagne gives Frank Ocean Homophobes Donkey Of The Day

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2012, 12:00 PM         #121
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astarisborn said:
LEARN TO MIND YOUR OWN fu*kIN BUSINESS. I
listen if you wanna ram dudes...then do you....but if you want ppl to mind their own business keep your s3xual activity behind closed doors like everybody else[heteros3xuals]....if you're gonna put your s3xual preference out there to the world don't get mad afterwards when the public speaks on it...
 5 years ago '06        #122
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Not Really Cause If Mister Cee Came Out After The Drama Went Down. Charlamagne Would Still Be Clowning. He Was Just Cracking Jokes At Omarion About The Whole "Chris Strokes" Thing When MMG Stop By....

But Frank Ocean Gets A Pass? For Real? n*ggas Getting Them Checks To Support. Its Business...
Because they was faking the funk... no one knew about Frank and decided to reveal it on his own
 5 years ago '11        #123
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 datVAkid said:
Because they was faking the funk... no one knew about Frank and decided to reveal it on his own
Only after people at his listening party picked up on his "clues" and called him out.
 5 years ago '10        #124
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534
 Michael_Moore said:
listen if you wanna ram dudes...then do you....but if you want ppl to mind their own business keep your s3xual activity behind closed doors like everybody else[heteros3xuals]....if you're gonna put your s3xual preference out there to the world don't get mad afterwards when the public speaks on it...
So heteros3xuals keep their s3xual activity behind closed doors? Strip clubs, music videos, TV, movies, etc. We live in a society that is FASCINATED with other people's s3xuality, the fact of the matter is s3x is more important in America than almost anything else. Pride is as well, and we all know how Americans are when they disagree with something. As I said earlier, I don't understand it nor do I try, but I refuse to condemn someone for living their life the way they want to. I'm not pro-gay or anti-gay, I'm more so pro-who-gives-a-fu*k what the next person got going on if it aint hurting me. That's the mind your business that I'm speaking of.
 07-06-2012, 12:49 PM         #125
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
nah, they don't. A lot of black folk still have that 1980s mentality that gays are the ones catching and spreading AIDS....just pure ignorance. It's one of the reasons the rate is so high in the black community

Theres people on this very site that think its unnecessary to get std test if the person has "good" character because that means they can't have stds or a virus

Microorganisms(u know the things that cause diseases?) do not give a fu*k about your s3xual orientation, how many s3x partners u have, who your s3x partners are,how or when u have s3x, or whether or not u are a "good" person. They can infect anybody!
 07-06-2012, 12:57 PM         #126
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astarisborn said:
So heteros3xuals keep their s3xual activity behind closed doors? Strip clubs, music videos, TV, movies, etc. We live in a society that is FASCINATED with other people's s3xuality, the fact of the matter is s3x is more important in America than almost anything else. Pride is as well, and we all know how Americans are when they disagree with something. As I said earlier, I don't understand it nor do I try, but I refuse to condemn someone for living their life the way they want to. I'm not pro-gay or anti-gay, I'm more so pro-who-gives-a-fu*k what the next person got going on if it aint hurting me. That's the mind your business that I'm speaking of.

These guys stay comin up with the most illogical and contradicting statements to prove something. sh*t is hilarious st8 ignorance throughout the whole thread
 07-06-2012, 01:09 PM         #127
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any f@g on here trying to prove me wrong is an idiot.More f@gs have aids than women.Those are facts. As i said earlier the women that are getting HIV ARENT GETTING IT FROM OTHER WOMEN,YOU DUMB a.ssES. They are getting it from Men on the downlow that DONT get tested.

It is a proven fact even by scientist that women get themselves checked out more than men. Whether its for paps smears or if they are pregnant they have to get check ups. Stop trying to make it seem like your Aids spreading lifestyle is alright.Its not. Its also more women than men in most states for example. There is 7 women to every man in Atlanta look it up homeboy.

Last edited by hollabizak; 07-06-2012 at 01:31 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #128
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 997 997
I don't really give a fu*k about Frank Ocean being gay ...sh*t im not so it doesn't matter to me . Never really listen to any of his music anyway. No church in the wild hook was dope
 5 years ago '04        #129
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440

@ this whole thread except a select few. I've already went down this road on boxden, no use on trying to talk to these ignorant kids.
 5 years ago '11        #130
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Gay people have a higher chance of getting the Bug #Fact
 5 years ago '10        #131
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
I agree completely with dude.
 5 years ago '04        #132
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472

its 2012, who cares, life is too short
 5 years ago '04        #133
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 hollabizak said:
I have a major problem with this.You guys know where i stand on this.Dont have a problem with Frank coming out,but the question is did he let the females know while dating them that he was gay?Im not giving this n*gga no props because i think he didnt. You dont play with people like that and he couldve given them HIV/AIDS. These downlow n*ggaz need to stop poisoning the pu***y population and just be gay. Being a Bi- s3xual man is far more dangerous than being a Bi female. By the way there is no such thing as a Bi male,that n*gga is just gay.

2 chicks cant give each other HIV/AIDS. 2 Bi Males can easily give each other aids and pass it on to a female.So Frank needs to just be gay and leave women alone. At first i felt like if these artist are gay let them keep it to themselves,but then i got to thinking.It would be best if all of them just came out.That way we know and we dont have to worry about them infecting all the women.

you got to be a DUMB MOTHAF**KA if you still thinking HIV/AIDS is just a gay thing...
 5 years ago '04        #134
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2420 2420
I don't know why some of y'all still focused on that man's s3xual orientation like it affects you in some way.
 07-06-2012, 09:42 PM         #135
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NBA Brawler said:
I don't know why some of y'all still focused on that man's s3xual orientation like it affects you in some way.
why tell the world then if it's no one's business but his?

you f*ggots & f*ggot supporters can't have it both ways....you say "why do u care what he does with his d!ck"...WELL DAMN IT MUTHAfu*kA IF YOU DONT WANT THE PUBLIC TO WEIGH IN THEN SHUT THE fu*k ABOUT IT THEN....
 5 years ago '05        #136
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 3446 3446
fu*k Him Casper and that bi*ch. I aint cosigning dudes life, but he kept it real.
 5 years ago '06        #137
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Kadillac87 said:
Only after people at his listening party picked up on his "clues" and called him out.
My point is he choose to bring what he does to light for everyone to see by releasing that song...

At the end of the day he choose to release that side of him to the public... it wasnt he was trying to keep it secretive and it came out with out him controlling it
 07-07-2012, 12:53 PM         #138
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
why tell the world then if it's no one's business but his?

you f*ggots & f*ggot supporters can't have it both ways....you say "why do u care what he does with his d!ck"...WELL DAMN IT MUTHAfu*kA IF YOU DONT WANT THE PUBLIC TO WEIGH IN THEN SHUT THE fu*k ABOUT IT THEN....
Exactly and he was a closet homo and couldve infected his GF
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago