Audio: Charlamagne gives Frank Ocean Homophobes Donkey Of The Day

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
mike18theman 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,162 | Props total: 610 610
 blacdood said:
ya'll act like onl gay dudes get HIV. its both ways. i doubt Frank Ocean has had any intercourse with a man but he can still be gay and straight.
how the phuck you decide you gay with experimenting.. . . . . Ill wait
 5 years ago '07        #102
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 447 447
 Kadillac87 said:
It doesn't automatically gives you HIV, but it is the most likely. Let me just give you the stats

Transmission routes of HIV among Males

Male to Male s3xual Contact - 74%
Heteros3xual Contact - 14%
Injection Drug Use - 8%
Male to Male Contact & IDU - 3%
Other - <1%

Transmission routes of HIV among Females

Heteros3xual Contact - 85%
Injection Drug Use - 15%
Other - <1%

So how do most men get HIV from homos3xual acts and most females get it from heteros3xual acts? Could it be these bis3xual/download men who try to play both sides of the fence?
 07-06-2012, 09:03 AM         #103
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Closet cases ? That's all you got ? This is the only (poor) rhetoric gay activits use over and over.

"If you're against the promotion of f*ggotry, you're a closet homo"

GTFH !

This thread is full of facts and numbers.

The only thing you gay activists got is ranting about "homophobia".

Try again.

Lmao! The kids would call this ether.
 5 years ago '07        #104
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 447 447
 palogee said:
NO!!!

Gay people and their supporters need to stop shoving their lifestyles down people's throats. Quick to act like a victim but are the first ones trying to shut someone's right to free speech down.

I don't see the gays going after country music and sh*t. Them rednecks have more gay jokes than pick up trucks.

FOH.

Talking about education... An educated person knows he doesn't think or speak intelligently when he is angry. Which is why you sound like an angry dumbass in your post.

Lastly... I gave the dudes music a listen and this announcement will be the highlight of his career.
 5 years ago '04        #105
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
and this dude is the voice of radio? smh
ignorance at its finest
fu*king ****
 07-06-2012, 09:20 AM         #106
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Closet cases ? That's all you got ? This is the only (poor) rhetoric gay activits use over and over.

"If you're against the promotion of f*ggotry, you're a closet homo"

GTFH !

This thread is full of facts and numbers.

The only thing you gay activists got is ranting about "homophobia".

Try again.
scare tactics about HIV infection rates and only speculation as to how it's at crisis levels in the straight community? that's facts? scapoegoating an entire group of people?

what up hitler, i didn't know you had a boxden account.

you try again. this time save the fearful groupthink approach, closet case.
 5 years ago '11        #107
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 iThink said:
scare tactics about HIV infection rates and only speculation as to how it's at crisis levels in the straight community? that's facts? scapoegoating an entire group of people?

what up hitler, i didn't know you had a boxden account.

you try again. this time save the fearful groupthink approach, closet case.
Scare tactics?

How about the truth. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize homos3xual activity is the most potent transmission of HIV

[pic - click to view]

And this is from the CDC. You know, the people paid to track diseases. I guess they're scapegoating too huh? But people want to act like there's no dangers a.ssociated with being gay. I'm all for equality but the facts speak for themselves. If you want to live that lifestyle then that's you. But don't try to spread lies about the dangers of living it.

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don't
 07-06-2012, 09:42 AM         #108
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Scare tactics?

How about the truth. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize homos3xual activity is the most potent transmission of <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">HIV</a>

[pic - click to view]

And this is from the CDC. You know, the people paid to track diseases. I guess they're scapegoating too huh? But people want to act like there's no dangers a.ssociated with being gay. I'm all for equality but the facts speak for themselves. If you want to live that lifestyle then that's you. But don't try to spread lies about the dangers of living it.

"But but the CDC is full of closet cases ! "

Damn son, you k!llin' em !
 07-06-2012, 09:43 AM         #109
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Scare tactics?

How about the truth. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize homos3xual activity is the most potent transmission of HIV

[pic - click to view]

right

so keep telling these women only gay and bis3xual men have it and then raw dog it.

y'all are ignorant...there's no use.
 07-06-2012, 09:45 AM         #110
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
numbers

if you want to play the stigma game we can play it about your mother.
 5 years ago '11        #111
space
space
 iThink said:
right

so keep telling these women only gay and bis3xual men have it and then raw dog it.

y'all are ignorant...there's no use.
Nobody is saying only gay/bis3xual men have HIV. Stop trying to run away from the facts. Being gay/bis3xual is the group that is most susceptible to the disease. Bis3xual men play both side of the fence. There's a reason why most male contract HIV from homos3xual activity and most female contract it by heteros3xual activity. The facts speak from themselves. Most of the time, homos3xual activity contract the disease, and then it is spread to both communities.

[pic - click to view]

So tell me how most males are getting HIV by having s3x with a male? And most females are getting it by having s3x with a male? Conspiracy right?

5 years ago '05        #112
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 palogee said:
Point Blank. If black people have to stop bi*ching about racism, Gay people need to stop bi*ching about being treated differently. Plain and simple.
Real sh*t...I be telling people...Gays are going to have more rights than Black soon enough...You can say ****** on a phone message and muthafu*kers will still love you with no repercussions....You say f*ggot on stage and you going around the country preaching to kids why its wrong to "Gay Bash" but that racist bastard that hopes you get "raped by a pack of n*ggas" doesn't have to do none of that sh*t...thats the world we live in now..
 5 years ago '11        #113
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,213 | Props total: 17623 17623
HIV/AIDS is worldwide though, and everybody across the world isn't gay. People forget that USA is not the world, and there is always more to the world than what you know
 5 years ago '08        #114
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
idiotic thread.
 5 years ago '10        #115
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534
 iThink said:
the irony of a bunch of supposedly straight males gossiping and spreading rumors about another man's s3xuality.

some of you on here are the most disgusting group of fu*king bigots i've ever read commentary from and then will hop in race threads and argue until you're blue in the face crying racism

THIS IS THE "REALIST" POST IN THIS THREAD!!!
DISCLAIMER: I'm a black, heteros3xual married male.

The funny thing about being a bigot is the fact that you don't (or choose to) realize it. The irony that most of these cats are going off about gay people coming out or staying DL when they are all DL bigots. I actually like racists, at least you know where you stand with them up front. These n*ggas was just supporting Frank Ocean hard (If Frank Ocean had a new song I always heard it HERE FIRST) and as soon as he posts that letter they back off and think like listening to his music is gonna make them gay. This one dude said it was a mental disorder. A mental disorder. REALLY? Bigotry is more of a mental disorder, as is racism. Hell there are even scientific studies to show that Christianity is a mental disorder. The fact of the matter is this, gay people will be gay whether you like it or not, the reason for a lot of DL gay people is because of the outrageously loud negative backlash received from the anti-gay community. I don't understand the gay thing at all nor do I try, but it's even harder for me to understand how hard someone would go to put them down for doing what makes THEM happy. If white people said the same style of stuff about us as you all say about gay people this would be a 50 page thread CRYING racism and why it's so bad. I mind my own fu*kin business, so what they eat don't make sh*t!!!

AMERICAN PUBLIC... LEARN TO MIND YOUR OWN fu*kIN BUSINESS. I PROMISE IT WILL FREE YOUR MIND AND BRING MORE PEACE TO YOUR LIFE!!!
 5 years ago '04        #116
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
do what you want

but if im homophobic for thinking something is mentally wrong with you for wanting to stick your p*nis in anothers man a.ss then so be it

the sh*t is fu*king disgusting
 5 years ago '11        #117
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
HIV/AIDS is worldwide though, and everybody across the world isn't gay. People forget that USA is not the world, and there is always more to the world than what you know

Again, nobody is saying HIV is only carried by gay people. The gay lifestyle is a huge risk factor though. Unprotected s3x with anyone who carries the virus, whether a heteros3xual or homos3xual act, will greatly increase the likelihood of contracting the disease. All around the world, the gay lifestyle give you the higher risk.

Now just because a male have s3xual contact with a male, it doesn't mean he only have s3xual contact with males. A lot have s3xual contact with females. So again, it can effect both communities because you have people who have acts with both communities. You don't have to be gay to get HIV. But let's not act like it isn't a major risk factor.
 5 years ago '04        #118
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Man some of yall sound crazy... If you're a male, and you fu*k wit males, don't go messing with these girls.. cause half of yall if not 80% of yall not gone be real about it and let her know you a downlow. Then I mess around or another one of you boxden cats go behind one of them irresponsible fu*ks and we get caught up cause this mothafka was fake and phony about his lifestyle.

Irresponsible fu*k n*ggas is my problem. So to keep the responsible folk alive so we can lead a normal HIV free life. KEEP IT REAL or stick to having s3x with your own gender.
 07-06-2012, 11:57 AM         #119
VANS MASLOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The gays get out the closet then come onto boxden?
 07-06-2012, 11:59 AM         #120
VANS MASLOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charlamenge is a huge hipster anyway never take him serious
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago