Audio: Charlamagne gives Frank Ocean Homophobes Donkey Of The Day

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 hollabizak said:
Ask Jerry Sandusky or Eddie Bishop Long.They are the biggest pedos on the fu*king planet!guess who all their victims were?Teenage Boys. Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy were notorious serial k!ller rapist. Guess who their victims were?Teenage boys. Im only bringing you facts.

07-06-2012, 03:02 AM         #82
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ez the Don said:

stop being pedophobic man

pedophiles were born that way, its not their fault and they should be treated with respect

i applaud dohmer for admitting to touching all those kids
 5 years ago '11        #83
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 hollabizak said:
I have a major problem with this.You guys know where i stand on this.Dont have a problem with Frank coming out,but the question is did he let the females know while dating them that he was gay?Im not giving this n*gga no props because i think he didnt. You dont play with people like that and he couldve given them HIV/AIDS. These downlow n*ggaz need to stop poisoning the pu***y population and just be gay. Being a Bi- s3xual man is far more dangerous than being a Bi female. By the way there is no such thing as a Bi male,that n*gga is just gay.

2 chicks cant give each other HIV/AIDS. 2 Bi Males can easily give each other aids and pass it on to a female.So Frank needs to just be gay and leave women alone. At first i felt like if these artist are gay let them keep it to themselves,but then i got to thinking.It would be best if all of them just came out.That way we know and we dont have to worry about them infecting all the women.

this might be one of the saddest and retarded things i have ever read on the internet
 07-06-2012, 03:34 AM         #84
D.A.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sonnage King said:
I never listened to this guys music before, good thing too, but its sad how people get praised and applauded for doing wrong. Yes he's being real about his s3xuality, I give him credit for that, but if he wants to be 100% real, he should also acknowledge that he has a mental disease and he needs help. Thats not going to happen tho, gays/lesbians have to justify their s3xuality so in their mind they force themselves to thinking their actions as being normal. "I was born this way", "i cant help it", what have you. Then if we don't agree with them, they label us "homophobes", and even put a bad guy stigma behind it. I mean, just look at how many people get influenced easily by the media. Youre not allowed to say what gays are doing is wrong without being called a "homophobe". All because the media is "normalizing" it. This Frank Ocean thing is just one step.
Sonnage King : 1

Gay Activist: 0

How bout this:

In research with 942 adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heteros3xual men and women. Fifty-six percent of the homos3xual men in contrast to 7% of the heteros3xual men reported homos3xual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heteros3xual women reported homos3xual molestation.
More than half of the gay men adults were molested as children. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to know that child s3xual abuse causes psychological, social, s3xual and physical problems.
 07-06-2012, 04:16 AM         #85
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.A. said:
Sonnage King : 1

Gay Activist: 0

How bout this:

More than half of the gay men adults were molested as children. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to know that child s3xual abuse causes psychological, social, s3xual and physical problems.
Basically somebody turnt that a.ss out

Oh and Tyler Perry admitted on Oprah he was molested and so did Queen Latifah. Coincidence?
 5 years ago '05        #86
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 hollabizak said:
Basically somebody turnt that a.ss out

Oh and Tyler Perry admitted on Oprah he was molested and so did Queen Latifah. Coincidence?
I am betting you are like 17 years old and have never left the five mile radius surrounding your block. The bible teaches tolerance and this dude is out here quoting Leviticus and sh*t railing against gay people. Many others have already pointed out the false truths you've espoused so I won't waste my time on that, but seriously man, get out there a little more. I was saying this in the other frank thread, how the fu*k does this affect you? He makes good music, that's it. You're acting like every bi*ch you'll ever touch (I doubt you ever get pus*y) has been tricked by a gay man to fu*k and contract aids. I swear some of y'all need to broaden your horizons... Acting like frank got you drunk and took a pass at you ya so salty right now.
 5 years ago '11        #87
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 4185 4185
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Whats The Differences? They Both Gay But Charlamagne Salutes One But Clowns The Other?

Charlamagne Known For Clowning Gay Dudes But When Frank Ocean Comes Out, Its All G?
Yeah cause he gonna clown anyone... He's known for clowning suspect behavior, Ain't the same thing.
 07-06-2012, 06:23 AM         #88
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn. Gay activists have been served with the ether.
 07-06-2012, 07:00 AM         #89
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
The bolded is the difference between them and me.

Say something bad about them and they cry like bi*ches.

Say the bolded to me and I say "........ OK."

Grow some balls instead of sucking on them so much. You can be the perfect heteros3xual. Don't mean sh*t is gravy. Just like they say to the black people they constantly throw in to use the Civil Rights angle.... "Get Over it. Everybody is getting discriminated against." If somebody don't like you fu*k them. I won't nor will I ever allow a person to be physically harmed just because they are gay. It's wrong to fire a person because they are gay. It's wrong to not allow a person to enjoy freedom like the rest of us.

BUT. There is a group of people that just don't want it in their lives, music, homes, kids, families or circle.

I'm black and I don't want drugs and gang banging in my circle. Imagine how much sh*t I catch from "n*ggas who keep it real". Think I give a fu*k? Think I'm gonna be stupid enough to let that sh*t move me???

Point Blank. If black people have to stop bi*ching about racism, Gay people need to stop bi*ching about being treated differently. Plain and simple.
This one of the realest posts I've seen on this goofy a.ss site. Props will be given.
 5 years ago '04        #90
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
 Fresh Whyte said:
...So Being Real Is Coming Out The Closet? Thats "G", Now? For Real Charlamagne?

This n*gga Salutes Frank Ocean For Being Gay But Clowned On Mister Cee Gay a.ss? It Is What It Is...Gotta Keep Them Label Checks Flowing In.
He said Frank Ocean was keeping it real for coming out the closet and being true to himself. Thats being real in General but unfortunately we don't live in a time when being gay would get you stoned verbally(as much) or physically anymore so it is what it is
 5 years ago '05        #91
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Charlamagne speaks the truth. Respect to Charlamagne for promoting realness.

(I'm straight btw)
 5 years ago '05        #92
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
fu*k all dis gay sh*t
 07-06-2012, 08:05 AM         #93
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Damn. Gay activists have been served with the ether.
how? because a bunch of closet cases are going through the motions about spending the last year singing along religiously to no church in the wild and made in america?

nah, try again
 5 years ago '12        #94
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Sonnage King said:
stop being pedophobic man

pedophiles were born that way, its not their fault and they should be treated with respect

i applaud dohmer for admitting to touching all those kids
You're right. A healthy consensual relationship between two adults of the same s3x is EXACTLY the same as a grown man molesting a child

5 years ago '09        #95
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 586 586
 iThink said:
the irony of a bunch of supposedly straight males gossiping and spreading rumors about another man's s3xuality.

some of you on here are the most disgusting group of fu*king bigots i've ever read commentary from and then will hop in race threads and argue until you're blue in the face crying racism

/thread
 07-06-2012, 08:48 AM         #96
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
how? because a bunch of <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">closet</a> cases are going through the motions about spending the last year singing along religiously to no church in the wild and made in america?

nah, try again
Closet cases ? That's all you got ? This is the only (poor) rhetoric gay activits use over and over.

"If you're against the promotion of f*ggotry, you're a closet homo"

GTFH !

This thread is full of facts and numbers.

The only thing you gay activists got is ranting about "homophobia".

Try again.
 07-06-2012, 08:54 AM         #97
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ez the Don said:
You're right. A healthy consensual relationship between two adults of the same s3x is EXACTLY the same as a grown man molesting a child

It's not about being consensual or not. It's about being a deviant form of s3xuality.

If a man want another man to p!ss and sh*t in his mouth during intercouse, it's consensual but it's still deviant.

All you gays need to know that nobody will k!ll you, at least the vast majority of the people wont. You have the right to have s3x in your room but it doesn't mean that it's normal. You're still deviant from the norm.
 07-06-2012, 08:55 AM         #98
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
Charlamagne speaks the truth. Respect to Charlamagne for promoting realness.

(I'm straight btw)
I seriously doubt that....
 5 years ago '08        #99
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
you know this dude took the opposite approach for that shock value
 07-06-2012, 08:57 AM         #100
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Closet cases ? That's all you got ?
that's what these f*ggots always say...thats all they can say really.....

it's not any different than saying the KKK secretly wants to be black....or if you dont like pedophiles you secretly wanna sleep with children...lol....gay activists are fu*kin' retarded...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago