Audio: Charlamagne gives Frank Ocean Homophobes Donkey Of The Day

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2012, 02:00 AM         #61
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YungPrinceNY said:
best post in this thread

Actually it's one of the worst. Free speech does not mean you can say whatever you want and no one else can say anything in response. You and I have the right to say what we want, and others have the right to be offended by it.

You can go to the rooftops and scream "fu*k you f*ggots" to your heart's content. And others can rightfully call you a bigot for it. Free speech does not mean you can say anything without consequences.

Free speech means the government can't lock you up for your speech. It protects US from the GOVERNMENT.
 5 years ago '12        #62
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 hollabizak said:
I have a major problem with this.You guys know where i stand on this.Dont have a problem with Frank coming out,but the question is did he let the females know while dating them that he was gay?Im not giving this n*gga no props because i think he didnt. You dont play with people like that and he couldve given them HIV/AIDS. These downlow n*ggaz need to stop poisoning the pu***y population and just be gay. Being a Bi- s3xual man is far more dangerous than being a Bi female. By the way there is no such thing as a Bi male,that n*gga is just gay.

2 chicks cant give each other HIV/AIDS. 2 Bi Males can easily give each other aids and pass it on to a female.So Frank needs to just be gay and leave women alone. At first i felt like if these artist are gay let them keep it to themselves,but then i got to thinking.It would be best if all of them just came out.That way we know and we dont have to worry about them infecting all the women.

[pic - click to view]

"ALL GAYS HAVE AIDS"

5 years ago '06        #63
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 Fresh Whyte said:
...So Being Real Is Coming Out The Closet? Thats "G", Now? For Real Charlamagne?

This n*gga Salutes Frank Ocean For Being Gay But Clowned On Mister Cee Gay a.ss? It Is What It Is...Gotta Keep Them Label Checks Flowing In.
Frank came out on his own, he aint have to wait tell he got caught getting sucked off by a tranny by the NYPD

thats what makes it different
 5 years ago '09        #64
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 conscious thug said:
Actually it's one of the worst. Free speech does not mean you can say whatever you want and no one else can say anything in response. You and I have the right to say what we want, and others have the right to be offended by it.

You can go to the rooftops and scream "fu*k you f*ggots" to your heart's content. And others can rightfully call you a bigot for it. Free speech does not mean you can say anything without consequences.

Free speech means the government can't lock you up for your speech. It protects US from the GOVERNMENT.
oh so wen someone chooses to support gays its ok but wen someones chooses not to its ww3

google wat freedom of speech a kkk member can call me a ****** right now right or wrong its freedom of speech

gay ppl are not better than straight ppl and straight ppl arent better than gay ppl
 07-06-2012, 02:16 AM         #65
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YungPrinceNY said:
oh so wen someone chooses to support gays its ok but wen someones chooses not to its ww3

google wat freedom of speech a kkk member can call me a ****** right now right or wrong its freedom of speech

gay ppl are not better than straight ppl and straight ppl arent better than gay ppl
A KKK member can call you the N word. Yes they can. You can call Frank Ocean a f*ggot. Yes you can.

And you have the right to express to that KKK as*hole just how you feel about it. And Frank can let you know just what he thinks of you calling him that as well.

You can make all the homophobic comments you want, and those who are offended by it have the right to give their response to your comments.

Free Speech means that you can say what you like, and the government cannot make what you said illegal. THAT is why the KKK's free speech was upheld. Because the Government shall make no law abridging free speech.

Doesn't make you immune to criticism from others who are offended. no one is trying to lock you up for saying someone is a f*ggot, but they CAN express just how much they're offended by it.

So many Conservatives fall into that logic as well. those who criticize Sarah Palin are "infringing on her 1st amendment rights" and other bullsh*t. NO. No one is trying to lock you up for saying it. they're taking issue with what you said.
 5 years ago '05        #66
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 datVAkid said:
Frank came out on his own, he aint have to wait tell he got caught getting sucked off by a tranny by the NYPD

thats what makes it different
...Not Really Cause If Mister Cee Came Out After The Drama Went Down. Charlamagne Would Still Be Clowning. He Was Just Cracking Jokes At Omarion About The Whole "Chris Strokes" Thing When MMG Stop By....

But Frank Ocean Gets A Pass? For Real? n*ggas Getting Them Checks To Support. Its Business...
 07-06-2012, 02:22 AM         #67
Twelve  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
the irony of a bunch of supposedly straight males gossiping and spreading rumors about another man's s3xuality.

some of you on here are the most disgusting group of fu*king bigots i've ever read commentary from and then will hop in race threads and argue until you're blue in the face crying racism

^^^

Reading this sh*t is just comedy though.
 07-06-2012, 02:22 AM         #68
cov  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yal still think every gay guy has AIDS huh...
 5 years ago '08        #69
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
 J Rob said:
nah, they don't. A lot of black folk still have that 1980s mentality that gays are the ones catching and spreading AIDS....just pure ignorance. It's one of the reasons the rate is so high in the black community
i read somewhere that that the black community (more specifically females i dont know why) have the highest rate of hiv in north america.

wild.
 5 years ago '09        #70
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
... After reading all this, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy Frank Ocean was talking about is somewhere in this thread.
 07-06-2012, 02:38 AM         #71
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
You're an idiot and are spouting bullsh*t that has ZERO basis in fact.
Gays spend their entire life living a lie. No man should ever have s3x with another man as he would a woman. Two men cant reproduce. There's a reason God created Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve. Take it how you wanna,but its the truth. And the thought of these sick fu*ks being allowed to adopt kids make me sick to my stomach.A kid being raised in a house hold like that is subject to get bullied for trying to make other lil boys his valentine.
 07-06-2012, 02:42 AM         #72
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
i read somewhere that that the black community (more specifically females i dont know why) have the highest rate of hiv in north america.

wild.
Because of closet homos3xuals.More men have the disease in reality if you add in all the downlow homos that never get tested.There are plenty of them out there to. Women cant give women HIV. Its only a 3% chance. You almost NEVER hear about a woman giving a chick HIV through s3x.
 07-06-2012, 02:42 AM         #73
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
See there's where you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how free speech works. Free speech is so the government doesn't step in and throw you in jail for saying "I hate f*gs".

Now you have the right to say whatever you want. And others have that exact same right to step in and say you're a throwback neanderthalic homophobic as*hole as well.

sh*t works both ways. Free speech doesn't mean you can say whatever you want and no one can say anything in return.

Classic misunderstanding of the 1st Amendment. Sarah Palin and a lot of others on Fox News and their friends all seem to think the same thing.
The bolded is the difference between them and me.

Say something bad about them and they cry like bi*ches.

Say the bolded to me and I say "........ OK."

Grow some balls instead of sucking on them so much. You can be the perfect heteros3xual. Don't mean sh*t is gravy. Just like they say to the black people they constantly throw in to use the Civil Rights angle.... "Get Over it. Everybody is getting discriminated against." If somebody don't like you fu*k them. I won't nor will I ever allow a person to be physically harmed just because they are gay. It's wrong to fire a person because they are gay. It's wrong to not allow a person to enjoy freedom like the rest of us.

BUT. There is a group of people that just don't want it in their lives, music, homes, kids, families or circle.

I'm black and I don't want drugs and gang banging in my circle. Imagine how much sh*t I catch from "n*ggas who keep it real". Think I give a fu*k? Think I'm gonna be stupid enough to let that sh*t move me???

Point Blank. If black people have to stop bi*ching about racism, Gay people need to stop bi*ching about being treated differently. Plain and simple.
 5 years ago '10        #74
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6228 6228
 28 Gramz said:
If he had came out as openly gay it wouldn't be a problem..but like Pimp C said, these downlow f*ggots are out here pollutin the pus*y (especially black women) by playin both sides of the fence.
 07-06-2012, 02:45 AM         #75
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollabizak said:
Gays spend their entire life living a lie. No man should ever have s3x with another man as he would a woman. Two men cant reproduce. There's a reason God created Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve. Take it how you wanna,but its the truth. And the thought of these sick fu*ks being allowed to adopt kids make me sick to my stomach.A kid being raised in a house hold like that is subject to get bullied for trying to make other lil boys his valentine.
1. So relationships/marriage are only for procreation? Fine. No more having s3x unless you're married, and you shall never use a condom, or any form of birth control. You don't have a kid within a year, your marriage is null and void, and you are back to being not allowed to have s3x.

What? You don't agree with that? Then shut the fu*k up about this dumbass "adam and eve not adam and steve" and nonsense about two men or two women not being able to have kids.

2. Adopting kids has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and studies have shown that kids in same s3x parent households are just as well adjusted and raised as those from a straight household. Just like every reputable medical a.ssociation rejects the idea of homos3xuality being a mental disorder.

3. Bullying is going to happen no matter what. Don't act like if someone isn't gay that they're magically not going to be bullied. And perhaps you should not blame the victim in that scenario and focus your outrage on the as*hole bullies.
 07-06-2012, 02:48 AM         #76
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
The bolded is the difference between them and me.

Say something bad about them and they cry like bi*ches.

Say the bolded to me and I say "........ OK."

Grow some balls instead of sucking on them so much. You can be the perfect heteros3xual. Don't mean sh*t is gravy. Just like they say to the black people they constantly throw in to use the Civil Rights angle.... "Get Over it. Everybody is getting discriminated against." If somebody don't like you fu*k them. I won't nor will I ever allow a person to be physically harmed just because they are gay. It's wrong to fire a person because they are gay. It's wrong to not allow a person to enjoy freedom like the rest of us.

BUT. There is a group of people that just don't want it in their lives, music, homes, kids, families or circle.

I'm black and I don't want drugs and gang banging in my circle. Imagine how much sh*t I catch from "n*ggas who keep it real". Think I give a fu*k? Think I'm gonna be stupid enough to let that sh*t move me???

Point Blank. If black people have to stop bi*ching about racism, Gay people need to stop bi*ching about being treated differently. Plain and simple.
I understand what you're saying and I agree for the most part. My point of disagreement is that I don't think black people need to necessarily "stop btiching" about racism and whatnot. I'm not a Fox News junkie so I reject that hypothesis.

And likewise, those who are discriminated against whether they're black, LGBT, women, Hispanics, whatever all have the right to step up and demand justice and equality. This idea that people should just shut up and take it when it comes to discrimination is ridiculous and outrageous and should not be tolerated under any circumstances.
 07-06-2012, 02:49 AM         #77
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
1. So relationships/marriage are only for procreation? Fine. No more having s3x unless you're married, and you shall never use a condom, or any form of birth control. You don't have a kid within a year, your marriage is null and void, and you are back to being not allowed to have s3x.
 conscious thug said:
What? You don't agree with that? Then shut the fu*k up about this dumbass "adam and eve not adam and steve" and nonsense about two men or two women not being able to have kids.

2. Adopting kids has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and studies have shown that kids in same s3x parent households are just as well adjusted and raised as those from a straight household. Just like every reputable medical a.ssociation rejects the idea of homos3xuality being a mental disorder.

3. Bullying is going to happen no matter what. Don't act like if someone isn't gay that they're magically not going to be bullied. And perhaps you should not blame the victim in that scenario and focus your outrage on the as*hole bullies.
Where did you get that non sense about not wearing a condom?Here's a fact for you,most pedo's are gay men that prefer little boys.Thats another reason they shouldnt be able to adopt kids.Pedophiles cant be cured according to scientist and neither can gay men.Its a mental disease get help. I am not a gay basher.I have no problem with them until they start forcing people to accept this gay stuff. I want to have kids one day and i dont want to catch them watching gay cartoons and getting confused.

Last edited by hollabizak; 07-06-2012 at 02:52 AM..
 07-06-2012, 02:52 AM         #78
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollabizak said:
[B]

Where did you get that non sense about not wearing a condom?Here's a fact for you,most pedo's are gay men that prefer little boys.Thats another reason they shouldnt be able to adopt kids.Pedophiles cant be cured according to scientist and neither can gay men.Its a mental disease get help.
Just realized you're fu*king trolling. FML for going on with you about this. My bad, troll on, troller.
 07-06-2012, 02:54 AM         #79
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
Just realized you're fu*king trolling. FML for going on with you about this. My bad, troll on, troller.
Ask Jerry Sandusky or Eddie Bishop Long.They are the biggest pedos on the fu*king planet!guess who all their victims were?Teenage Boys. Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy were notorious serial k!ller rapist. Guess who their victims were?Teenage boys. Im only bringing you facts. Gay men and pedos cannot be cured.They are sick. If you think about it what sane man would choose a hardbodied sweaty man over BEAUTIFUL SOFT WOMAN?

Last edited by hollabizak; 07-06-2012 at 02:58 AM..
 07-06-2012, 02:56 AM         #80
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
You're an idiot and are spouting bullsh*t that has ZERO basis in fact.
my point proven
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy