Audio: Charlamagne gives Frank Ocean Homophobes Donkey Of The Day

most viewed right now
LIVENATION cancels Jeremih from the rest of his touring...
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - America Today, In Cartoons...
11 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Punches Kangaroo To Save Dog
60 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Would you bang this chick?
29 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #41
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,991 | Props total: 3 3
 sleezy said:
Can't say for sure that gay s3x causes aids and that two healthy gay dudes can get aids by butt fu*king but it is a fact that aids is pretty popular in the gay community and that dl cats do get it and pass it on to females and their wives but fu*k frank ocean he a hypocritical bi*ch running with odd future then being a f*g himself
 07-06-2012, 12:33 AM         #42
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
charlamagne keep pushing this pro gay sh*t....
 4 years ago '08        #43
Dangerously 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$50,461 | Props total: 10 10
 TRILL SH1T said:
People are finding anyway to twist it to hate frank ocean cause they just can't admit they're prejudice... If you're prejudice just keep it real and say youre prejudice... I'm still a big frank ocean fan, dudes a genius
 4 years ago '12        #44
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 10 10
'Scust @ this n*gga fartin' c*m bubbles and lol @ him hangin' wit homophobic n*ggas on a regular basis.
 4 years ago '11        #45
One Gud Cide 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 3 3
wait this n*gga is defending the franky f*ggotry? this the same n*gga that was openly mocking "gay" rappers?

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #46
conscious thug 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,429 | Props total: 0 0
 Zen Guitar said:
Lesbians can contract HIV/AIDS...You need to go back to school.
Exactly! some of these cats are SERIOUSLY under educated when it comes to s3x. They know where to stick their d!cks and that's all that matters to them. It's like those who think that HIV got to America cause some gay dude fu*ked a monkey that had it.

And that straight people can't catch AIDs, only gay people.
 07-06-2012, 12:44 AM         #47
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...So Being Real Is Coming Out The Closet? Thats "G", Now? For Real Charlamagne?

This n*gga Salutes Frank Ocean For Being Gay But Clowned On Mister Cee Gay a.ss? It Is What It Is...Gotta Keep Them Label Checks Flowing In.
Real sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #48
space
space
And I've heard one song in my life with Ocean on it. I don't fu*k with that Odd Future bullsh*t so I've stayed away from everything affiliated with them. Only reason I heard him at all is via that No Church in the Wild track because it's damn near everywhere.

Dude's got talent. I'll probably check out his album. I give him kudos for being honest. That takes a lot of courage, considering the immense level of homophobia in permeating the Hip Hop community.
 07-06-2012, 12:53 AM         #49
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
OP thinks every gay person has AIDS

fu*king idiot.

This fu*king tool doesn't even know how AIDS is transmitted.

You know what, straight up. Ban this ignorant son of a bi*ch.

I got friends with MPH's that would slap the ever loving sh*t out of you if you said something ignorant like that.

I can't believe its 2012 and dues failed fu*king s3x-ed.

Education is key you bastard.

OP, fu*k OFF. Straight up.

This retarded homophobia has GOT to stop.
NO!!!

Gay people and their supporters need to stop shoving their lifestyles down people's throats. Quick to act like a victim but are the first ones trying to shut someone's right to free speech down.

I don't see the gays going after country music and sh*t. Them rednecks have more gay jokes than pick up trucks.

FOH.

Talking about education... An educated person knows he doesn't think or speak intelligently when he is angry. Which is why you sound like an angry dumbass in your post.

Lastly... I gave the dudes music a listen and this announcement will be the highlight of his career.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 07-06-2012 at 12:56 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #50
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$8,864 | Props total: 550 550
Im calling bull on this. For one, i always thought charlemagne had sugar in his tank, so i see why he would take dis stance. But to act like what he did was super real?! come on bruh, if he was really real, he have BEEN came out closet, n*gga JUST now coming out, and all da closet homo's and open gays wanna pat him on his back for it?! f*ggotry at its finest.
 4 years ago '11        #51
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
$19,167 | Props total: 2499 2499
All them homos3xuals on the first page
 4 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 palogee said:
NO!!!

Gay people and their supporters need to stop shoving their lifestyles down people's throats. Quick to act like a victim but are the first ones trying to shut someone's right to free speech down.
See there's where you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how free speech works. Free speech is so the government doesn't step in and throw you in jail for saying "I hate f*gs".

Now you have the right to say whatever you want. And others have that exact same right to step in and say you're a throwback neanderthalic homophobic as*hole as well.

sh*t works both ways. Free speech doesn't mean you can say whatever you want and no one can say anything in return.

Classic misunderstanding of the 1st Amendment. Sarah Palin and a lot of others on Fox News and their friends all seem to think the same thing.
 07-06-2012, 01:08 AM         #53
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the irony of a bunch of supposedly straight males gossiping and spreading rumors about another man's s3xuality.

some of you on here are the most disgusting group of fu*king bigots i've ever read commentary from and then will hop in race threads and argue until you're blue in the face crying racism

4 years ago '11        #54
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
$19,167 | Props total: 2499 2499
 J Rob said:
So, we gonna act like gay s3x automatically gives you HIV?

I don't condone the sh*t, but let's not be ignorant
 Yung Dilla said:
This lol
 blacdood said:
ya'll act like onl gay dudes get HIV. its both ways. i doubt Frank Ocean has had any intercourse with a man but he can still be gay and straight.
 Kadillac87 said:
It doesn't automatically gives you HIV, but it is the most likely. Let me just give you the stats

Transmission routes of HIV among Males

Male to Male s3xual Contact - 74%
Heteros3xual Contact - 14%
Injection Drug Use - 8%
Male to Male Contact & IDU - 3%
Other - <1%

Transmission routes of HIV among Females

Heteros3xual Contact - 85%
Injection Drug Use - 15%
Other - <1%

So how do most men get HIV from homos3xual acts and most females get it from heteros3xual acts? Could it be these bis3xual/download men who try to play both sides of the fence?

Hit them with the ether
 4 years ago '06        #55
Stupid Fresh 182 heat pts182
space
space
$22,696 | Props total: 1842 1842
this is all fine and dandy but did this n*gga respond to Funk Flex comments about him getting mushed in the face?
 4 years ago '10        #56
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$20,592 | Props total: 647 647
 GameTheory said:

fu*king idiot.

I got friends with MPH's that would slap the ever loving sh*t out of you if you said something ignorant like that.

ole offended a.ss n*gga
 4 years ago '10        #57
sno0p 4 heat pts
space
space
$429 | Props total: 36 36
 GameTheory said:

fu*king idiot.

thank you
 07-06-2012, 01:38 AM         #58
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never listened to this guys music before, good thing too, but its sad how people get praised and applauded for doing wrong. Yes he's being real about his s3xuality, I give him credit for that, but if he wants to be 100% real, he should also acknowledge that he has a mental disease and he needs help. Thats not going to happen tho, gays/lesbians have to justify their s3xuality so in their mind they force themselves to thinking their actions as being normal. "I was born this way", "i cant help it", what have you. Then if we don't agree with them, they label us "homophobes", and even put a bad guy stigma behind it. I mean, just look at how many people get influenced easily by the media. Youre not allowed to say what gays are doing is wrong without being called a "homophobe". All because the media is "normalizing" it. This Frank Ocean thing is just one step.
 4 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 Sonnage King said:
I never listened to this guys music before, good thing too, but its sad how people get praised and applauded for doing wrong. Yes he's being real about his s3xuality, I give him credit for that, but if he wants to be 100% real, he should also acknowledge that he has a mental disease and he needs help. Thats not going to happen tho, gays/lesbians have to justify their s3xuality so in their mind they force themselves to thinking their actions as being normal. "I was born this way", "i cant help it", what have you. Then if we don't agree with them, they label us "homophobes", and even put a bad guy stigma behind it. I mean, just look at how many people get influenced easily by the media. Youre not allowed to say what gays are doing is wrong without being called a "homophobe". All because the media is "normalizing" it. This Frank Ocean thing is just one step.
You're an idiot and are spouting bullsh*t that has ZERO basis in fact.
 4 years ago '09        #60
YungPrinceNY 473 heat pts473
space
space
space
$6,232 | Props total: 577 577
 palogee said:
NO!!!

best post in this thread

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
130 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
131 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
103 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you could have a threesome with 2...who would u pick?
113 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
82 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy