Audio: Charlamagne gives Frank Ocean Homophobes Donkey Of The Day

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 Michael_Moore said:
funny how all of this blasphemy/abomination is taking place in 2012....get yourself ready we in the last days..

and you're going to hell right along with us
 07-05-2012, 04:52 PM         #22
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
and you're going to hell right along with us
i'm not the one over here co-signing f*ggotry & Illuminati satanic politicians/rappers bruh....you might wanna revise your logic....
 5 years ago '11        #23
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 J Rob said:
So, we gonna act like gay s3x automatically gives you HIV?

I don't condone the sh*t, but let's not be ignorant
It doesn't automatically gives you HIV, but it is the most likely. Let me just give you the stats

Transmission routes of HIV among Males

Male to Male s3xual Contact - 74%
Heteros3xual Contact - 14%
Injection Drug Use - 8%
Male to Male Contact & IDU - 3%
Other - <1%

Transmission routes of HIV among Females

Heteros3xual Contact - 85%
Injection Drug Use - 15%
Other - <1%

So how do most men get HIV from homos3xual acts and most females get it from heteros3xual acts? Could it be these bis3xual/download men who try to play both sides of the fence?
 5 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
i'm not the one over here co-signing f*ggotry & Illuminati satanic politicians/rappers bruh....you might wanna revise your logic....
can't act like one sin is worse than the other
 07-05-2012, 05:03 PM         #25
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
can't act like one sin is worse than the other
when have I ever said it was?....the difference between me and a gay person is that I acknowledge my sins & take responsibility for them as I should...they don't...
 5 years ago '04        #26
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,429 | Props total: 29661 29661
 NO RELIGION said:
Charmaine is 1 to talk...that n*gga should be strutting out the closet any day now.
especially with a name like that
 07-05-2012, 05:26 PM         #27
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The first people to get aids were gay. The 7/8 people with aids were all gay males. Robert Rayford was a gay f@g male prostitute and the first man in America to get Aids.

Robert Rayford: The first confirmed case of AIDS in the United States, a 15-year-old boy who died in 1969.

Tests discovered a severe chlamydia infection. Robert declined a rectal examination request from hospital personnel. Doctors treating Rayford suspected that he was homos3xual and had engaged in passive anal intercourse.

Doctors who subsequently investigated the case in the early 1980s speculated that Rayford may have been a male prostitute. This a.ssumption was made when the medical community thought that the progression from initial infection to the diagnosis of AIDS took only two-and-a-half years.
 07-05-2012, 05:30 PM         #28
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
It doesn't automatically gives you HIV, but it is the most likely. Let me just give you the stats

Transmission routes of HIV among Males

Male to Male s3xual Contact - 74%
Heteros3xual Contact - 14%
Injection Drug Use - 8%
Male to Male Contact & IDU - 3%
Other - <1%

Transmission routes of HIV among Females

Heteros3xual Contact - 85%
Injection Drug Use - 15%
Other - <1%

So how do most men get HIV from homos3xual acts and most females get it from heteros3xual acts? Could it be these bis3xual/download men who try to play both sides of the fence?
Thats exactly what it is and the people that conducted these results left out the fact there are twice as many men than women with Aids.Problem is they are on the down low. So when they have test performed on them it counts as heteros3xual.They dont admitt to the people that test them that they are f@gs.

Its called the DL for a reason.
 07-05-2012, 05:59 PM         #29
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timeline of Aids In U.S

1969- Robert Rayford a male prostitute was the first to get it

1976- Arvid Noe a sailor that picked up tons of prostitutes in Africa got the disease.Some of his info has been hidden to conseal his identity,he gave it to his wife and daughter.Its possible that he slept with men.

1977- Grethe Rask: A Danish surgeon who traveled to Zaire in 1972 to aid the sick. She was likely directly exposed to blood from many Congolese patients, one of whom infected her. She later died.

1978- Senhor José (English: Mr. Joseph): A Portuguese man who is the first confirmed case of HIV2. He was believed to have been exposed to the disease in Guinea-Bissau in 1966. He told friends he had gay cancer.

1979 - Herbert Heinrich: Bis3xual German concert violinist, who died in 1979. Tests in 1989 found that he was HIV-positive, and there has been speculation that he was infected by a prostitute who was infected by Arvid Noe, but as of 1997, this had not been proven.

1st celeb with Aids was Rock Hudson its been proven he was gay by the way.

[video - click to view]

07-05-2012, 06:06 PM         #30
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga was talkin bout bitn c*cks off in the prodigy interview then hes defending closet homos
 5 years ago '05        #31
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
....isn't ther a cure for HIV?.. I've read multiple articles about test results showing they cured it from patients.. They trying to found out how (if) they want to release/market it.. Profit profit profit right?!!

..Wait wait.. Isn't aids/HIV a man made disease??

Wait hol up... Aren't they trying to target the black community with it.. To destroy it from the inside out (no pun intended)

.. Wait wait.. Isn't frank ocean black..

Wait hold up.. Aren't they trying to make "gay " widely accepted..

Wait wait... Do I smell a conspiracy?

5 years ago '05        #32
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
Can't say for sure that gay s3x causes aids and that two healthy gay dudes can get aids by butt fu*king but it is a fact that aids is pretty popular in the gay community and that dl cats do get it and pass it on to females and their wives but fu*k frank ocean he a hypocritical bi*ch running with odd future then being a f*g himself
 5 years ago '12        #33
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,861 | Props total: 3493 3493
People are finding anyway to twist it to hate frank ocean cause they just can't admit they're prejudice... If you're prejudice just keep it real and say youre prejudice... I'm still a big frank ocean fan, dudes a genius
 5 years ago '05        #34
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
why the fu*k do people always a.ssume that gay people have aids ? Like gays don't practice safe s3x ? If anything they are cleaner than straight motherfu*kers
 07-05-2012, 07:18 PM         #35
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Draped Up said:
why the fu*k do people always a.ssume that gay people have aids ? Like gays don't practice safe s3x ? If anything they are cleaner than straight motherfu*kers
No they arent and have more aids,its just hidden because when scientist conduct studies and test most men on the DL wont admit it. Most of the time a man on the downlow is caught,its because he was exposed by a lover or a photo. Not that many DL men ever come foward and go through great lengths to hide it. Out of all these years of hiphop do you honestly think out of all these major artist none are gay?I know youre smarter than that.

Last edited by hollabizak; 07-05-2012 at 07:25 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 sleezy said:
Can't say for sure that gay s3x causes aids and that two healthy gay dudes can get aids by butt fu*king but it is a fact that aids is pretty popular in the gay community and that dl cats do get it and pass it on to females and their wives but fu*k frank ocean he a hypocritical bi*ch running with odd future then being a f*g himself
they got a open lesbian chick in odd future. that girl is towards the butch side of it

[pic - click to view]

i think they say all that sh!t for shock value
 5 years ago '11        #37
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 1435 1435
this sh*t aint cool dont throw no false sh*t out there like this for other people to believe you n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #38
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 1435 1435
n*gga actually sounded kinda heated lmao
 5 years ago '04        #39
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4532 4532
this n*gga here just dont want frank to put out the s3x tape they made
 5 years ago '04        #40
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,653 | Props total: 10128 10128
 Heisenberg said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy